Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Europid Subrace Mixing Would You Be Against?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Which Europid Subrace Mixing Would You Be Against?

Nordid with Alpinind
    Nordid with Dinarid
    Nordid with Mediterranid
    Nordid with Baltid
    Nordid with Cromagnid
    Cromagnid with Alpinid
    Cromagnid with Dinarid
    Cromagnid with Mediterranid
    Cromagnid with Baltid
    other specify.

Just wondering. I've been doing a lot of thinking about the Alpinid and their "inferiority" - their childish/infantile looks, modest facial bone structure, and their short stature. Would it be okay for a racially reduced type to mix with a pure robust racial type? I'm not interested in Armenids or Uralids, by the way, for obvious reasons.

Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Last Online
    Wednesday, March 23rd, 2011 @ 12:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    None. I'd be more 'ethnicity' based.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Deifr View Post
    None. I'd be more 'ethnicity' based.
    yes, but you'd agree that an Alpinid/Mediterranid/Dinarid man and a pure Nordid woman copulating isn't the best thing in the world, right?

Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Last Online
    Wednesday, March 23rd, 2011 @ 12:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I'm not a nordicist, so I'd be quite ambivalent.

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2012 @ 08:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Depends on each person individually.

I'm not for people dating with extreme differences-
    Example- If it's a 6 foot tall Hallstatt woman and a 5 foot 5 inch east-baltid man then obviously that would be weird.

The line gets blurry-
    I don't think you can draw an exact line and say "these groups of people shouldn't cross this line". I think generally people fall into place on their own. I wouldn't be too concerned about it. I think most people are actually more varying combinations of different sub-races than we'd like to think.

Me personally I'm open to dating...
    Atlantids, North-Atlantids, Alpinid, Sub-Nordic, Keltic-Nordid, Anglo-Saxon and Atlanto-Mediterranids. Those are the groups I think are evident in myself and I feel most comfortable around. But then again when I think about it I wouldn't mind stretching these groups a bit further (but not too far). I think it really comes down to the personality of the person more so than the classifications. Just as long as the girl is in the same ballpark as me I don't really care.

Why do I select like this?
    Because I value the genetic heritage of myself and I understand the differences (in climate, agriculture, society, genetic selection of my ancestors) causing evolution over the past 40,000+ resulting in the such wild diversity we have today. Read "10,000 year evolution" to see what you'd be throwing away genetically if you dated far outside your classification.

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 20th, 2011 @ 10:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Sachse
    Ancestry
    Von den Siebenbürgern
    Subrace
    Europid, nicht wichtig
    Single adult
    Occupation
    blöde schwere Welt
    Politics
    Individualistisch/Deistisch
    Religion
    Ohne Gott kein Leben
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    On a concrete expression i'd say:

East-Baltid with mediteranid is complete shit, east-baltid with dinarid complete shit, east-baltid with pontid complete shit, east-baltid with atlantid complete shit.

The also europid races like armenid, m-tebid, kaukasid, anadolid, orientalid, iranid, berberid also should not interbreed with baltid. It's shit again. Also lappid to mix with mentioned races is shit.

And why i say this: East-baltids are for me the most archaic europids and dalofälids too. Let's say cromgagnid spectrum which this 2 races fit in. They are wrong together with the younger neolitic races.

Mediteranids: Atlantomediteranids, bascids, gracile-mediteranids, atlantids, orientalids, iranids are with nordids and dinarids races of the neoliticum and have very few in common with cromagnids, that are robust and archaic.

Mixings produce at neolitic races often very intelligent individuals. Geniuses were mixed individuals sometimes. Dinarid with nordid to say.

Non-europid races are not in my vision right here.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Erbe View Post
    ast-Baltid with mediteranid is complete shit, east-baltid with dinarid complete shit, east-baltid with pontid complete shit, east-baltid with atlantid complete shit.
    That's because East Baltid is comple shit, right?

Also, is there any way of knowing what the Mongoloid admixture in the East Baltids is? Is it similar to Johnny Depp's Amerindian admixture (1/8th Cherokee) or less?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

what would be considered miscegenation

I often wonder about mixing between European groups. Would for example Nordid and Pontid, Alpinid, Mediterranid, or Dinarid intermingling be considered miscegenation?

What would be considered Miscegenation in general?

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2012 @ 08:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I guess you haven't studied racial types enough. These combinations your talking about are VERY common all over europe. Let me go through each example you used.

A mix of Nordid and Pontid is called a North-Pontid. These are VERY common in Ukraine. This group actually looks very harmonious.

A mix of Nordid and Alpnid is called a Sub-Nordic. These are found in Austria Switzerland and France. In my opinion these are very attractive looking.

A mix of Nordid and Mediteranid is called a North-Atlantid. This is commonly found all over the British isles (I've seen estimates saying wales is 65% this type, 25% for England, 15% for Scotland- not sure about the accuracy of those estimates though) and is very attractive looking.

A mix of Nordid and Dinard is Noric. This is common in Austria, Switzerland, France.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    These types you've listed are VERY common and I don't see how common racial types that naturally occur can be even considered "Miscegenation". I really don't like that word.

Feel free to browse the forums for those terms I've listed they should be on there. Also check this site for descriptions and pictures on Noric, Sub-Nordic, North-Atlantid. North-Pontid is not listed on that site but it is very attractive looking as well.
    http://www.theapricity.com/snpa/index2.htm
    (click on nordish gallery then click the picture then click which ever type you want to look at)

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynterwade View Post
    I guess you haven't studied racial types enough. These combinations your talking about are VERY common all over europe. Let me go through each example you used.

A mix of Nordid and Pontid is called a North-Pontid. These are VERY common in Ukraine. This group actually looks very harmonious.

A mix of Nordid and Alpnid is called a Sub-Nordic. These are found in Austria Switzerland and France. In my opinion these are very attractive looking.

A mix of Nordid and Mediteranid is called a North-Atlantid. This is commonly found throught the brittish isles and is very attractive looking.

A mix of Nordid and Dinard is Noric. This is common in Austria, Switzerland, France.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    These types you've listed are VERY common and I don't see how common racial types that naturally occur can be even considered "Miscegenation". I really don't like that word.

Feel free to browse the forums for those terms I've listed they should be on there. Also check this site for descriptions and pictures on Noric, Sub-Nordic, North-Atlantid. North-Pontid is not listed on that site but it is very attractive looking as well.
    http://www.theapricity.com/snpa/index2.htm
    What about Nordid and East Baltid? I understand that East Baltids are part-Mongoloid or part-Lappoid.

Thanks for the link by the way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast