Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Post Farrakhan Accuses Jews of 'Anti-Black' Behavior

Farrakhan accuses Jews of 'anti-black' behavior

Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan has written the leaders of more than a dozen major U.S. Jewish groups and denominations seeking "repair of my people from the damage" he claims Jews have caused blacks for centuries.

Farrakhan sent the letter along with two books from the Nation of Islam Historical Research Team that the 77-year-old minister said prove "an undeniable record of Jewish Anti-Black behavior," starting with the slave trade and Jim Crow laws.

"We could charge you with being the most deceitful so-called friend, while your history with us shows you have been our worst enemy," he wrote.

Farrakhan has long accused Jews of wrongdoing in speeches, but he has rarely addressed Jewish groups so directly in writing.

The Anti-Defamation League, a Jewish civil rights group which distributed copies of the letter, said in a statement Tuesday that Farrakhan's "anti-Semitism is obsessive, diabolical and unrestrained. He has opened a new chapter in his ministry where scapegoating Jews is not just part of a message, but the message."

In the letter, dated last Thursday, the Chicago-based Nation of Islam leader said he sought a dialogue with Jews. He sent the letter to groups including the Orthodox and Reform movements, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, and the American Jewish Committee, a New York-based advocacy and humanitarian nonprofit that spearheads inter-religious dialogue.

"This is an offer asking you and the gentiles whom you influence to help me in the repair of my people from the damage that has been done by your ancestors to mine," he writes. "Your present reality is sitting on top of the world in power, with riches and influences, while the masses of my people ... are in the worst condition of any member of the human family."

In the past, Farrakhan's most inflammatory comments have included referring to Judaism as a "gutter religion" and calling Adolf Hitler "wickedly great." Recently, he has railed against the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, which he claims is conspiring to trap the U.S. in a war with Iran.

Farrakhan echoed similar comments last Saturday in an Atlanta speech titled, "Who Are the Real Children of Israel?"

He did not respond to several messages seeking comment Tuesday. Farrakhan has over the years denied claims of anti-Semitism, arguing his remarks are often taken out of context and that criticism of Jews in any light automatically earns the "anti-Semite" label.

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2...-behavior.html

Last Online
    Monday, December 26th, 2011 @ 11:56 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German-Acadian
    Subrace
    Keltic-Nordid
    State
    Louisiana Louisiana
    Germanic Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    At least he's right in blaming them for the slave trade. I'm tired of hearing how European Americans kidnapped and enslaved the blacks.

Last Online
    Monday, October 11th, 2010 @ 06:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Italian
    Ancestry
    Europe
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Single adult
    Occupation
    my job
    Politics
    none
    Religion
    atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I dont really know what to make of it. On one hand I cant stand the afrocentrists, but on the other he sounds like a decent leader against the multicultural destruction we face from the lies used to against us.

Id be worried about him just finding another enemy after Whitey, but I know I shouldnt judge too quickly. We have plenty of good White people who have been villainised as soon as they pointed out the crimes of the Jews.

Btw, like most of you Im against genocide. But I also support segregation in a way that people should rule over their own and only their own.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbound View Post
    I'd be worried about him just finding another enemy after Whitey
    I think they regard Jews and Whites as one in the same, they can't tell the difference.

Last Online
    Monday, February 28th, 2011 @ 10:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    French, Zeelandic, Dutch.
    Subrace
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forest King View Post
    I think they regard Jews and Whites as one in the same, they can't tell the difference.
    Oh yes they do, they even published books about jews and the slavetrade:

With the publication of the first volume of The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews in 1991 came the revelation that before the time of Christopher Columbus and through the European expansion into the western hemisphere, Jews were active participants in the epic racial crimes committed by the New Worlds European invaders. An abundance of Jewish scholarly writings provided extensive evidence directly contradicting the popular notion that Jews had ever been the friends or allies of the suffering and oppressed Black man and woman.

http://www.blacksandjews.com/