Monday, May 27th, 2019 @ 05:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Katyn Forest Massacre

In 1940, more than 20,000 Polish prisoners of war disappeared on Soviet territory without a trace. For a long time it was thought that the Nazis had killed them. But in 1990, Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev declassified some secret files concerning the Katyn executions and handed the documents over to Poland.

YouTube - Katyn Massacre Case: Epilogue

According to CIA documents:

"They were killed "at an abattoir in the same city [Smolensk]".

The Katyn Controversy: Stalin's Killing Field

https://www.cia.gov/library/center-f...9-00/art6.html

The Killing Field

During April-May 1940, the Polish prisoners were moved from their internment camps and taken to three execution sites. The place most identified with the Soviet atrocity is Katyn Forest, located 12 miles west of Smolensk, Russia. For years historians assumed that the grounds of an NKVD rest and recreation facility were both an execution and burial site for nearly a fifth of the unfortunate Poles who found themselves in Soviet captivity. Post-Cold War revelations, however, suggest that the victims were shot in the basement of the NKVD headquarters in Smolensk and at an abattoir in the same city, although some may have been executed at a site in the forest itself. In any event, the Katyn Forest is--and will probably long remain--the main symbol of the atrocity, even if it was not the actual killing field.

Katyn Massacre - New World Encyclopedia
    Industrial genocide at Smolensk cattle abattoirs.

We wonder if the Jews of the NKVD handcuffed the Poles and sent them through the cattle chutes at the abattoir. Using the same stun and bolt methods that were used to kill cattle.

Being killed in a cattle abattoir is far more horrific than be killed in a romantic forest with birds flying around.

Will the Jew Spielberg make a hollywood movie about the Jew NKVD killing the Poles in the cattle abattoir? About Jews industrial genociding the human race?

Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Germany, Netherlands
    Subrace
    Germanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Limburg (NL) Limburg (NL)
    Married
    Occupation
    Knowledge management consultant
    Politics
    The Northern Path
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roderic View Post
    We wonder if the Jews of the NKVD handcuffed the Poles and sent them through the cattle chutes at the abattoir.
    The jews of the NKVD??? The jews were persecuted by Stalin and by NKVD.

Please take a very deep breath, calm down and use a more scientific approach.

Last Online
    Wednesday, November 23rd, 2011 @ 05:00 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Swedish/Prussian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nationalsozialismus
    Religion
    Germania
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    The NKVD officers were 90% jewish, as history tells us. Stalin didn't 'poisecute ze joos', he just offed a few of them that he perceived as a threat.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany, Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogbot View Post
    Stalin didn't 'poisecute ze joos', he just offed a few of them that he perceived as a threat.
    Hitler didn't have anywhere to send his jews, so he rounded them up in camps to be shipped somewhere after the war ended. Stalin didn't need to do this, as he already had plenty of land. He shipped his jews to a remote region of Siberia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast

Anyway, it's sad that even though Stalin killed 3x as many as Hitler, no one cares. 20,000 people the Soviets slaughtered, but you haven't heard about this anywhere have you? If there was a new find saying Germans killed 100 jews, it would be in every form of media.

Last Online
    Tuesday, November 9th, 2010 @ 01:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    You might find this interesting:

I have read that the media and historians have distorted the general public's perception of what happened during the Second World War. They have portrayed Jews as compltely innocent victims and everyone else as persecutors and aggressors, even the people who were fighting on the Jewish side against the Germans during the war. For example, they have done quite a bit of whining that after the Red Army drove the Germans from Poland, the Poles took the opportunity to lynch hundreds of Jews in 1945 and 1946.

Why would the Poles do something like that? Why would they lynch the poor Jews, who had been on their side during the war? If you learned about the war from watching Steven Spielberg propaganda films and other mass-media sources, you probably believe that it was because of religious anti-Semitism on the part of the Catholic Poles.

I have been told that the real reason why so many Poles hated Jews after the war is something that has been kept covered up. Please read the below:

I don't care who these articles were by, I am more interested in facts and whether what they write is true or not. I have always said
    “Only a lie needs to be supported by further falsities, the denial of open debate on national platform and the destruction of character towards its exposers; the truth however, shall never, no matter how unpleasant nor unfriendly, cease to be as such, for the truth will stand its ground firmly, on it’s own and with the test of time show itself to have always been.” – Michael E. L Rogers, Britain Under Siege.
    "Truth Does Not Fear Investigation No Matter Who It Offends And Truth Needs No Laws To Support It." - Louis D. Krauss
    Katyn: The Story Hollywood Won't Tell
    January 24, 2009

"Defiance", yet another movie about Jewish victimhood and heroism opened in 1800 US theaters last week.

This story of Jewish partisans fighting Nazis adds to a growing Holocaust film genre that includes Sophie's Choice, Shindler's List and The Pianist.

But one incredible Jewish story of genocide continues to elude Hollywood. This is the execution of 20,000 Polish Officer POW's, (devout Roman Catholics who represented much of the Polish elite,) by the Bolshevik Jewish-led NKVD in the Katyn forest in 1940.

Why has Hollywood ignored this story? My opinion is that, with six degrees of separation, Hollywood, (and indeed America) is ultimately run by the spiritual descendants of these murderers.

Thus we are brainwashed to ignore genocides that don't fit the Nazi-Jew paradigm. Movies are essential to this programming. Part of an ongoing psychological war on the Christian European majority, we are made to identify with minorities. If we object, we are counted as Nazis. I will expand later when I briefly review Hollywood's current fare.

Andrej Wajda, 82, Poland's most celebrated film director, lost his father at Katyn. In 2008, Wajda made a movie about this genocide and its effect on the victims' families. Financed by Polish TV, the film, "Katyn," was a major artistic and commercial success in Poland. It was nominated for an Oscar for Best Foreign Film in 2008, but still has not found wide distribution outside Poland.

It didn't win the Oscar. The award went to a Jewish Holocaust movie, "The Counterfeiters," a "true story" from Germany. It described the moral dilemma faced by a Jewish master-counterfeiter forced to forge British and US currency. ("Should I sabotage this process?") I saw this movie. It is an enjoyable piece of propaganda which helps the audience identify with Jews. In real life, I doubt if the hero had any such moral qualms. Even in the film, he filled his own pockets.……….(…Full Article)
    Then, I also read Katyn by Dr. William Pierce.

Like I said, I don't care who these articles were by, I am more interested in facts and whether what they write is true or not. Opinions?