Fascist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Question Thesis Paper on Intelligence Regarding Hair Color

I am working on my thesis paper on intelligence regarding hair color, does anyone have any links to not-blatantly racist sites that give proper facts and figures proving the intelligence of blond/es over that of people with black hair, such as Africans.
    Ein Kampf, Ein Sieg! Fur Prussia!

Last Online
    Tuesday, October 29th, 2019 @ 11:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Nordic + some Atlantid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    A tip: drop the Africans and concentrate on differences within the European population, that way I think that you will face less "opposition" from faculty and other students.

I remember seeing something about blonde and blu-eyed children being more intelligent, and I found one old study that had looked at this:

http://www.jstor.org/pss/1415114

There are also evidence that women with larger breasts are smarter than other women:

http://beyondjane.com/women/are-big-...e-intelligent/

That make sense since large breasts are usually seen as a handicap that signals a higher degree of fitness. You also find evidence that physically attractive individuals usually have a higher IQ than less attractive ones:

http://vishalganesan.wordpress.com/2...ttractiveness/

You can also find that people with darker eyes seem to react faster than people with lighter eyes, and that this seems to be based in differences in neurochemistry.

linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/0301051180900071

So, maybe blue-eyed people get higher IQ in exchange for slower reactions?

Last Online
    Friday, February 24th, 2012 @ 01:27 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Isles
    Subrace
    Pred. Atlantid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Maybe I'm wrong, but something tells me that the correlation between hair colour and IQ will be largely varied and inconsistent.

Last Online
    Tuesday, July 17th, 2012 @ 06:22 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenwulf View Post
    Maybe I'm wrong, but something tells me that the correlation between hair colour and IQ will be largely varied and inconsistent.
    I agree, and also think that you might find that many of the smartest people whom we have decent records of are actually brown haired. Probably the greater majority, even if you are just working within a European/caucasoid spectrum.

Saying Africans are less intelligent because they have black hair seems like the the answer is already there: it's not because they have black hair, they just all do have black hair. If you sampled the IQs of a population of blacks (who all possess black hair) then you'd probably find a wide variation amongst them (suggesting that it's not their hair making them stupid, but some other reason. Since this is for a university it will be explained as either a lack of education or due to low living/health standards which are a product of European colonialism. Even if you have samples of African Americans or Europeans it's going to the be case that people say it is from social issues.).

I suppose it would be interesting (and entirely unethical) to take families of blind people of any race and get large enough numbers and have them live in some society where they can't see racial differences and educate/raise them all in the same way and see what the resulting levels of intelligence are. Something like that would probably prove race based differences (although I suppose you could argue the level of technological advancement until the modern age proves it already).

I definitely agree with you that Sub-Saharan African populations are a lot less intelligent on average, I just think your thesis might get torn apart by people at your university if that's what you're trying to prove.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 02:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New Jersey New Jersey
    Single adult
    Occupation
    student
    Politics
    liberal
    Religion
    agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    They say all stereotypes are implicitly at least partly true.

Hair coloring is the latest fashion trend, and today more and more people start coloring their hair to look different and new. Some believe that a hair color can add some shine, meaning and fun to their hairstyle, while for others it is just the easiest and fastest option to change their looks.

For many, many years we have been hearing that blond women tend to have more fun, and that "gentlemen prefer blondes," but the findings of a recent survey suggest us the opposite.

A new study by Garnier Nutrisse hair colouring found that, in reality, it is the brunette women who actually have the best in life. It has been revealed that dark-haired women earn much more and are more successful in the workplace and in the bedroom than blonds or redheads.

Garnier surveyed around 6,000 people as part of its research, both women and men, and found that brunettes are twice as likely to earn $65,000 to $80,000 compared to their flaxen-haired friends. In addition, 75 per cent of people think that brunettes are smarter and more intelligent than blondes, and 71 per cent would pick a dark-haired woman as an ideal partner for a long-term relationship. 81 per cent of people surveyed consider brunettes as the most genuine, and 66 per cent said they are the least moody.

When it came to partners and relationships, the poll revealed that, unlike what we might have believed so far, the dark-haired women are the most successful in love and personal relationship. A quarter of the surveyed brunettes have rated themselves as above average in bed, considerably more than blondes and redheads, who admitted that steamy situations make them shy.
    http://www.enotalone.com/article/19311.html

Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 08:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtisw View Post
    They say all stereotypes are implicitly at least partly true.

http://www.enotalone.com/article/19311.html
    I think alot of the "Dumb Blond" thing is mostly a Hollywood stereotype.

as far as any kind of wage gap, that may be due to the fact that Germans, and Scandinavians If I'm not mistaken were later immigrants, and are more situated in the Planes States, Colorado, California, Texas. and such.

As such they would have, lower pay because the place where they live has fewer opportunities in big business and industry.

Also maybe this is just me, but it seems as if Hollywood, has been increasingly portraying blonds, especially women in a more negative light then they have in the past. In the past they were "Bimbos" but now they are more or less portrayed as out right bitches, which will have an effect on the way men see them, and will also have an effect on their relationships with men, and will carry over into the amount of money they are able to make.

Also I would say in that light, Sweden does have many out right Feminist Ding Dongs, and this does not help their image in any context.

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2012 @ 09:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Actually I think where the stereotype comes from is when...
    1) A girl with brown hair is not happy about herself (like sorority girls)
    2) Wants more attention

The solution- Dye their hair a bright color.

From my own experiences, girls with natural blond hair seem normal. But the ones who typically dye their hair are more arrogant and self centered (not always but I think on average this holds true).

I wouldn't do a paper on this if I were you.
    Maybe a paper on the psychological decision of why some girls dye their hair. For example, ask them why they dye their hair.

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 21st, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Prussian
    Subrace
    Faelid/Batlid
    Country
    Youth
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Fascist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Curtis, while your post said brunettes were twice as likely to make more money then blonds, well let's just sasy that's a "duh!" Blondes make up less then 1-2% of the world, and in the states about 10-15%... the fact that bruntettes are twice as likely means that percentage wise blondes are far more likely to be intelligent and rich.
    Ein Kampf, Ein Sieg! Fur Prussia!

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, May 9th, 2016 @ 05:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German (7/16), Norvegian from Telemark (1/4), Irish (1/8), French (1/8), Flemish? (1/16)
    Subrace
    Alpine/Nordish/Faelid
    Country
    State
    Minnesota Minnesota
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    German supremacist
    Religion
    Holy Bible
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I really don't think you will be able to find any links, or very few if at all, with scientific "proper facts and figures" proving your hypothesis that blondes are the most intelligient. Hair colour among whites, especially Germanics has relatively nothing to do with intelligience.

It has been proven and determined that Germanic whites are by far the most intelligient and accomplished race on earth, but as far as intelligience, it doesn't make a difference on solely what their hair colour is (and not all people of German ancestry have blonde hair).

I do remember seeing one article about intelligience regarding eye colour, I think it was titled "Why Blue Eyed People Are So Brilliant" or something, but that's all I can remember, as far as hair colour there's no consensus out there that I know of that blondes (among other European hair colours) are more intelligient.

here's the link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...brilliant.html

Supposedly, that in some apples to oranges comparisons it could have validity, such as comparing a blonde German to a black haired African or Mexican. But that's based on ethnicity, not solely hair colour. There's no reason to believe that in a comparison between a blonde German and a darker haired German of the same racial stock that the former has higher levels of intelligience based on their fairer hair color. It would be quite hard to come across scientific links containing documented "facts and figures", proving that blondes (among the Germanic/North European population) are inclined to higher intelligience levels, since it's unlikely that a gene such as hair colour that is unrelated to intelligience can make a difference.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    3 Days Ago @ 02:39 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Western
    Country
    Other Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Oh come now, you really think hair color is a determining factor in IQ?
    Give me a break.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast