Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Americans Less Educated Than Europeans?

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 17th, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    A poor excuse? I get up at 4:00 am during the week. And do not get home from work till 4:00 pm due to travel. By that time my 6 year old son is home from school. My son is involved in multiple extra-curricular activities. Not to mention that in 1st grade he gets homework everyday that requires my assistance. By the time I get home, do his homework, go to wrestling practice, come home and cook and eat dinner it is 9 - 9:30 pm. I am fairly exhausted and barely have the alertness to retain what reading I do after my son goes to bed. I usually fall asleep with my nose in a book. You don't know shit about me or my life, or about being an American. You are really doing nothing but trying to insult me. But it won't work because even though you might speak a few different languages, I consider people who assume things or speak unknowingly to be foolish. As you're proving to be.

I don't think most Europeans with common sense who are affiliates of Skadi.com share your opinion that Americans are less-educated than European people. If they did, wouldn't they just ban Americans from posting here altogether? I think you need to seek therapy regarding your unfounded, deep-rooted resentment towards Americans who share your beliefs and would hopefully go to battle and fight beside you. But then again, most are just arm-chair activists who just talk the talk. Usually on Skadi.com all day long. Pretending that they're warriors with their blog writing, "intellectual warfare" and pompous superiority complex. I ask you, how will you have a revolution when you are not armed? How will you have a revolution when all you do is make your "select" group smaller and smaller with all your ridiculous and self-serving qualifications? Fact is .... you won't. You'll roll over for the man because you have NO CHOICE.

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Like I said before ....... you are either born a deep-thinker or you are not. And it does not matter whatsoever where one is born that determines that factor. Are you really that ridiculously naive?

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
    Status
    On Holiday
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Devoted father & husband
    Politics
    E Pluribus Unum
    Religion
    Ascension
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Haliaeetus View Post
    I was only saying that all the best "American" science was imported. Nothing revolutionary (scientifically) has ever happened there as a product of that education system.
    For that matter, all science is imported, there is no creatio ex nihilo. Science builds upon discovery and the best that any inventor can do is to utilize already known principles of physics and chemical properties. True technology is the perfection of an ideal, so much so that the originator is but a foot note in history compared to the man who brings the design to the next level and makes it truly useful.

Last Online
    Thursday, September 19th, 2019 @ 04:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Conservative
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    There's a great deal of variation in Europe when it comes to educational standards, and what some countries are better at, other countries are worse at. Swedish math skills for example have been sliding for at least a couple of decades (and I'm one of those that make up this statistic ) along with the overall quality of the public school system, in part to do with the influx of immigrant children but it's far from the only problem that our schools suffer from.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert J. Walter View Post
    Like I said before ....... you are either born a deep-thuinker or you are not. and it does not matter whatsoever where one is born that determines that factor. Are you really that ridiculously naive?
    On an individual basis you are 100% correct. However it needs to be said that the population of the US has been subject to the Frankfurt school conditioning and reductionism for nearly 50 years longer than Europe. In addition the americans, due to lack of ethnic coherence, have lacked much of the defense against manipulation that has been present in many european peoples up until recently so the conditioning has gone further and sits deeper among the masses in the US than in Europe.

But by all means, there is absolutely no problem to find the same kind of people portrayed in the vids here in Europe too. The general population is getting stupider and stupider every day, and one of the fastest way to utter and complete stupidity is through one of our universities. They turn out morons by the thousands every year!

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    "In addition the americans, due to lack of ethnic coherence, have lacked much of the defense against manipulation that has been present in many european peoples up until recently so the conditioning has gone further and sits deeper among the masses in the US than in Europe."

Yes, I agree. I made this statement to someone about 3 hours ago. Americans are severely brainwashed. So bad in fact that they'll admit that they're brainwashed and still believe the lie subconsciously. It's like they can't fight it off.

Oh, and the comment about the universities. I feel the same. That's exactly why I said that I do not value an American education.
    I have limited time to read. And I spend that reading Evola and Jung. I DO NOT have the luxury of spending my extra time learning another language. Maybe after we settle the score, and things settle eventually ... I will have that luxury. Right now my spare time is used constructively organising and rallying my small group of kinsfolk I congregate with.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    "In addition the americans, due to lack of ethnic coherence, have lacked much of the defense against manipulation that has been present in many european peoples up until recently so the conditioning has gone further and sits deeper among the masses in the US than in Europe."

Yes, I agree. I made this statement to someone about 3 hours ago. Americans are severely brainwashed. So bad in fact that they'll admit that they're brainwashed and still believe the lie subconsciously. It's like they can't fight it off.

Oh, and the comment about the universities. I feel the same. That's exactly why I said that I do not value an American education.
    I have limited time to read. And I spend that reading Evola and Jung. I DO NOT have the luxury of spending my extra time learning another language. Maybe after we settle the score, and things settle eventually ... I will have that luxury. Right now my spare time is used constructively organising and rallying my small group of kinsfolk I congregate with.
    I think we would move a whole lot further if we all threw off our respective silly national(state) pride and saw eachother for what we are, have allways been and will allways be; germanics. After all, we are here on a discussion board debating what we can do to ensure the survival of the germanic peoples in the future.
    That alone should tell us a thing or two about our respective states and their loyalty to their own peoples as well as their worthyness of our pride..

Last Online
    Monday, October 28th, 2019 @ 04:34 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Donauschwaben
    Subrace
    Keltic nordid/Alpinid
    State
    Danube Swabian Community Danube Swabian Community
    Zodiac Sign
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Mad scientist
    Politics
    Politically incorrect
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts
    I think you need to seek therapy regarding your unfounded, deep-rooted resentment towards Americans who share your beliefs and would hopefully go to battle and fight beside you.

No. You see I only claim that your education system is very bad and that it has been also served upon us and now our education system is going the same way yours has gone a long time ago.
    It is you who keeps getting himself personally insulted whenever somebody states the dark facts about your education system, so perhaps you are the one who needs to get a therapy so you could stop with your pompous arguments that got the whole discussion going the bad way in the first place.

And one more time: A statement that American education system is a disaster means exactly that - it`s a disaster. It does not mean that Americans are not intelligent, non worthy,... or anything else that you seem to fantasize about.

As for shooting guns... how does that make you a deep-thinker exactly?
    Lieber tot als Sklave!

Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Irish-Welsh-Scots
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Tasmania Tasmania
    Married
    Politics
    Green Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Haliaeetus View Post
    The talk was about opportunity. And it happened at the time of before and some time after independence. Unfortunately you missed the opportunity while the jews did not and so your country stopped being your country. Specially in the late period.
    Sorry, this is going back a couple of pages...

The point being here though that that "opportunity" was often stifled in colonial societies by the powers in the mother countries: it wasn't in their interests for their colonies to compete with their own industry and manufacturing. Examples of such are Australia and Brazil while still colonies as well as the US. In Australias case it took a good thirty years (after independence) to break the control British industrial interests had here.
    Last edited by paraplethon; Friday, February 24th, 2012 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Indy...

Last Online
    Monday, October 28th, 2019 @ 04:34 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Donauschwaben
    Subrace
    Keltic nordid/Alpinid
    State
    Danube Swabian Community Danube Swabian Community
    Zodiac Sign
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Mad scientist
    Politics
    Politically incorrect
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by paraplethon View Post
    Sorry, this is going back a couple of pages...

The point being here though that that "opportunity" was often stifled in colonial societies by the powers in the mother countries: it wasn't in their interests for their colonies to compete with their own industry and manufacturing. Examples of such are Australia and Brazil while still colonies as well as the US. In Australias case it took a good thirty years to break the control British industrial interests had here.
    Yes. But the greatest opportunity arose after the break-up with the mother country.
    Lieber tot als Sklave!