Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: How Do You Feel About Non-Germanic White/European Immigration?

Last Online
    Saturday, December 6th, 2008 @ 11:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    English and German
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Kansas Kansas
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Idealist
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Odinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Question How Do You Feel About Non-Germanic White/European Immigration?

Most of us agree that non-european immigration to Germanic nations is bad. But assuming that problem was solved; how do you feel about immigratin from southern and eastern europeans?
    “Providence has been pleased to give this one connected country to one united people, a people descended from the same ancestors, speaking the same language, professing the same religion, attached to the same principles of government, very similar in their manners and customs-Jon Jay, Federalist Papers

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    I would opposed to mass immigration of non-Germanic Europeans. The US experience shows they ban together as ethnic blocks, pursuing what is best for their own ethnic group, not for the country at large let alone the interests of old stock Germanic-Americans. There could be some exceptions for small numbers of non-Germanic Europeans, assuming they were racially compatible & didn't form ethnic enclaves.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, January 1st, 2009 @ 02:42 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Their immigration should be curbed down, especially the southern europeans, many of who look almost indistinguishable from middle easterners. Southern europeans are culture-destroyers in my opinion, like the negroes, though to a lesser extent. They corrupt Germanic societies. I think the gradual but steady corruption of the American society during the 20th century is significantly contributed by the mass influx of southern europeans in the early 20th century.

Last Online
    Thursday, July 2nd, 2009 @ 12:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    with catoid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Family
    Not in the mood
    Occupation
    I've got projects ;P
    Politics
    ineffable
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    ethnic enclaves.
    Ethnic Enclaves will always form, no matter the race, culture, religion, or ethnicity involved. In fact, there can be Germanic ethnic enclaves and I think that they should not be regarded as a bad thing. These are often self-supporting (via a shadow state of sorts) as well as keeping the differing populations separate from one another.

edit:

And at the original question, I would prefer it not to be the case, but I still have the utmost respect for my fellow European brethren. I'd rather have a thousand Poles than one Iranian.
    People turn to poison as quick as lager turns to piss

Last Online
    Friday, May 8th, 2009 @ 03:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    CeltoGermanic
    Subrace
    Heinz variety
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    New South Wales New South Wales
    Family
    It's nobody's business!
    Occupation
    Cleaner/Home duties
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffon View Post
    Their immigration should be curbed down, especially the southern europeans, many of who look almost indistinguishable from middle easterners. Southern europeans are culture-destroyers in my opinion, like the negroes, though to a lesser extent. They corrupt Germanic societies. I think the gradual but steady corruption of the American society during the 20th century is significantly contributed by the mass influx of southern europeans in the early 20th century.
    What on earth are you talking about? How many of them, exactly, look indistinguishable from Middle Easterners? They are those least likely to destroy other culture.
    Dick Dastardly: "MUTTLEY, DO SOMETHING!!!!"
    Muttley: "Hehehehehehehehehe"

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." - Albus Dumbledore, from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brynhild View Post
    What on earth are you talking about? How many of them, exactly, look indistinguishable from Middle Easterners? They are those least likely to destroy other culture.
    The mediterranean culture is corrupt. Before the moral collapse caused by liberalism in the later 20th century, Germanic countries, such as England, Germany and the USA were very conservative in social value and moral, while latin countries, such as Italy, Spain and France were very open on it. It's ironic, since these latin countries were mostly Catholic, while they were the most corrupt and rotten countries in Europe. They were obviously one of the most likely to destroy a healthy culture, and they indeed succeeded in that.

Many southern europeans belong to the mediterranean category, it's no surprise that they look indifferent from north africans and middle easterners. They created no culture, the culture they claim is not created by them.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Saturday, October 2nd, 2010 @ 12:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I'm opposed. During my time in Germany I had the opportunity to become acquainted with many Eastern European families who escaped poverty in their own countries by fleeing to Germany. Each member of the household received hundreds of euro per month while doing little to nothing in return, living off a law granting them the right to live i.e. be supported by the tax dollars of the working population in every which way. Most of the parents were too old to find work and they did not speak German well, but their children who learned German did not care to find work for fear of having to become financially dependent upon themselves. They attended college and gained German citizenship. Their generations are growing in numbers, each who call Germany their nation. For what reason would they want to return to their homeland?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    CeltoGermanic
    Subrace
    Heinz variety
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Family
    It's nobody's business!
    Occupation
    Cleaner/Home duties
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Deary View Post
    I'm opposed. During my time in Germany I had the opportunity to become acquainted with many Eastern European families who escaped poverty in their own countries by fleeing to Germany. Each member of the household received hundreds of euro per month while doing little to nothing in return, living off a law granting them the right to live i.e. be supported by the tax dollars of the working population in every possible way. Most of the parents were too old to find work and they did not speak German well, but their children who learned German did not care to find work for fear of having to become financially dependent on themselves. They attended college and gained German citizenship. Their generations are growing in numbers, each who call Germany their nation. For what reason would they want to return to their homeland?
    I believe lots of people bludge the welfare system. It doesn't make it right, but it isn't just one specific group of people who do this. I know in Australia the welfare laws have made it all too easy for those who don't think it's worth their while to work - simply because they're paid more to stay on the dole!

The mediterranean culture is corrupt. Before the moral collapse caused by liberalism in the later 20th century, Germanic countries, such as England, Germany and the USA were very conservative in social value and moral, while latin countries, such as Italy, Spain and France were very open on it. It's ironic, since these latin countries were mostly Catholic, while they were the most corrupt and rotten countries in Europe. They were obviously one of the most likely to destroy a healthy culture, and they indeed succeeded in that.

Many southern europeans belong to the mediterranean category, it's no surprise that they look indifferent from north africans and middle easterners. They created no culture, the culture they claim is not created by them.
    There are a lot of corrupt cultures. When talking about Catholicism, you're talking about the high-power leaders, priests and the like who preach one thing but practise something else - while brainwashing the herd with their dogma. I have seen this even among Pagan religions.

There are, in equal measure (you're not specific with this....) many Southern Europeans who belong to the Celto/Germanic gene pool. There have been plenty of threads in this forum to back such theories up. I believe that the Atlanto-Med type falls into this category. You have to be very careful with this indifferent type of classification.

You are entitled to your own opinion, but people would probably want to know how and why you came to such a conclusion in the first place.

By the way - as I have already stated in other threads - I'm of Southern European extraction but until I tell people, I'm perceived as very much of Germanic stock, as are a lot of Southern Europeans.

This is only my opinion, and it's hard to draw a fine line on, but many (to use your indifferent classification) Southern Europeans would be compatible with the more Northern folk, because of the racial compositions that are shared.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." - Albus Dumbledore, from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brynhild View Post
    There are a lot of corrupt cultures. When talking about Catholicism, you're talking about the high-power leaders, priests and the like who preach one thing but practise something else - while brainwashing the herd with their dogma. I have seen this even among Pagan religions.

There are, in equal measure (you're not specific with this....) many Southern Europeans who belong to the Celto/Germanic gene pool. There have been plenty of threads in this forum to back such theories up. I believe that the Atlanto-Med type falls into this category. You have to be very careful with this indifferent type of classification.

You are entitled to your own opinion, but people would probably want to know how and why you came to such a conclusion in the first place.

By the way - as I have already stated in other threads - I'm of Southern European extraction but until I tell people, I'm perceived as very much of Germanic stock, as are a lot of Southern Europeans.

This is only my opinion, and it's hard to draw a fine line on, but many (to use your indifferent classification) Southern Europeans would be compatible with the more Northern folk, because of the racial compositions that are shared.
    I didn't say all southern europeans are mediterranean, I just meant many of them are and the latin culture is corrupt to its core. It's the non-mediterranean European population in these latin societies that contribute.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    CeltoGermanic
    Subrace
    Heinz variety
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Family
    It's nobody's business!
    Occupation
    Cleaner/Home duties
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I didn't say all southern europeans are mediterranean, I just meant many of them are and the latin culture is corrupt to its core. It's the non-mediterranean European population in these latin societies that contribute.
    This has been my point, but I agree with you. We can't seem to draw a line on such classifications.

Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast