Thread: Beauty and Interracial Dating (Philosophical Perspective)

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2012 @ 09:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Beauty and Interracial Dating (Philosophical Perspective)

I'm in the process of writing a short book on topics I find interesting and here is a rough draft of a section I wrote talking about interracial dating habits. In this chapter I was discussing how Beauty is not relativistic (as in we each see beauty as different) but actually all societies generally view general European features (skin, hair, eyes, nose, facial shape) as the most attractive of all races. And here I show how interracial dating habits of minorities proves this point.

Again this section is based on my own experiences and is 100% philosophical but I think very accurate. In time I hope to add a section that is more numerical based.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Section 3—Dating Habits of Minorities

The first two sections have shown a universal preference towards whiter and more European features as opposed to any other racial type throughout history and amongst all societies today regardless of race. Next, it is very interesting to study this through the dating preferences of minorities.

Almost all of my friends are Asian and through the years what they have told me really does shock me. In my findings I’ve classified every one of them into four separate categories.
    1) The first show a clear preference for white women and openly admit this to close friends but not their spouse.
    2) The second type deny preferring a race over another but show an obviously strong preference for whiter features (they tell me that they just happen to like a girl that’s white and it’s just love; however, they don’t date all races evenly so their statement cannot be the case) they show either a conscious or subconscious preference for whiter or European features.
    3) The third type wants to date their own women.
    4) The last example- the ones who are racially unaware. With such diversity of opinions in society- just like the fad of modern art- I’m sure some of these exist. However, because beauty is not relative (we all see the same physical features as beautiful) I highly doubt the prevalence of this group in society. Instead most who say they are in this group probably belong to group 2 or 3.

Since most my friends are Asian I have seen examples of each. But how prevalent is each group of minorities in society?

Type 1- The Shady Ones
    • Who; My friends in this category happen to be some of my best friends and they openly talk about who they look for in a partner to me. I have 7 friends who belong in this group.

• What they look for; The general conscientious in this category is a neglect of mental attributes and an emphasis on physical features. They prefer girls of whiter physical features; noses, eye color, hair color, skin color facial features and admit it only to their close friends.

• Mentality; Make conscientious racial judgments and rankings, show a high level of promiscuity, aversion towards making long term commitments, don’t like their own race, strong short term mentality, lack of a long term mentality which leads to negligence toward planning for future children.

• Common Comments; Here are the types of comments that have been made by most of them, “White girls are the cutest” (a racial judgment), “Us Asians have noses too big and wide like Africans, I like small noses like Europeans” (a racial judgment), “I like blond girls best and I only want to date blond girls” (a racial judgment), “I want to date a girl with blue eyes”(a racial judgment), “Asian girls are dark and ugly” (a racial judgment), “Asians are ugly, racist- whatever I do- I’m not going to date an Asian” (even though he was Asian- I’m not joking) “I want a stupid girl that wouldn’t bother me with boring subjects but is gorgeous to come home to after work and just look at” (no concern about picking a spouse with a good mind leading to dumb genetics in their kids), “I would never marry the girl I’m with now; we just like to have fun,”(short term mentality) “I don’t want to get married, I just want to date lots of girls” (a promiscuous outlook). I’ve even been asked by one “Do you think I can date a white girl?” (after his previous comments this one really shows his mentality; that he thinks white girls are the top and he’s the bottom of society. Who would want to be in a relationship with that type of a guy).

• Truth- This group will probably never tell the girl he’s dating that the only reason in doing so is because of their race being better than theirs. They also think promiscuity is common and not anything to worry about.

• Example- A typical example is Tiger Woods.

• Prevalence- I am very shocked at how prevalent this way of thinking was amongst my inner circle of friends. Don’t fool yourself- this type is highly frequent in society in virtually every section; amongst nerds, sports athletes, business men, and every single one will hide it publicly- especially from girls. The ones who revealed to me their thoughts did so only because we were very close friends. (I suspect this type consists of about 30-40% of minorities) I bet even many married couples of this category don’t know about their minority partners’ philosophy.

• Common amongst- surprisingly- more intelligent suburban minorities. Politically liberal to conservative. More analytical minded than emotionally oriented. Right brained (numbers and estimating). More common amongst South-East Asians men and women and East Asian women. The Asians are mostly in above level classes in high school.

Type 2- The ones who play dumb for their own advantage
    • Who- My friends in this category openly talk to me about things on this matter and have included; college roommates to high school band friends. I have about 30 friends in this group.

• Who they look for- The general conscientious in this category is a moderate preference for mental abilities but still a great emphasis on physical features.

• Mentality- a mix of conflicting racial judgments and racial indifference. Probably the racial judgments are strong underlying racial subconscious judgments. The racial indifference is probably an attempt consciously to justify dating whiter girls- though many do not realize this. They are frequently in denial about this. Because of their unorganized and often conflicting views they are not sure what they want and are often moderately promiscuous though not as much as a type 1. However, analyzing their dating practices I can tell that they are either openly lying about not caring about race or unconsciously showing a strong preference for white girls. Most show a strong preference for white girls and will not date their own women but do not admit to this. The ones that fail to get a white girl and give up typically change into a category 3.

• Comments- which often are conflicting “I want to date a blond girl” (a private racial judgment), “I don’t care what race a girl is as long as she is beautiful and smart” (contradicts first quote). And yes, they frequently play the race card, “you just don’t want to date me because I’m not white” (I’ve heard this argument from multiple people). I think it’s funny that the girl never said anything about race but the guy who was told he can’t go out with her, immediately says this. I also noticed that he never asked out girls from his own race even though they were great friends. He is probably just as racist as the girl is.

• Common amongst Suburban and Urban minorities. Politically liberal. More emotionally oriented rather than analytical. Left brained (language emotions). More common amongst south-east Asian men and women, Muslim men and East-Asian women. Both on level and above level in high school.

Type 3- The ones who follow tradition and are proud of who they are
    • Who- This is the type that I respect the most and includes my best friend and numerous others. About 50% of older minority couples and maybe 25% of high school minorities. (I suspect the difference is not generational but a percentage that rises with age).

• Who they look for- The general conscientious in this category is a preference for both physical features and mental ability; with both being of vital importance.

• Mentality- Racial observations rather than racial critiques, long term relationship outlook, they love themselves and their people; this group is the least promiscuous of the three and is typically the most confident. Some of my friends in this category have dated white girls in the past but have now changed to this type. More concerned with non-racial critiques as opposed to racial critiques of the first category and occasionally the second.

• Comments- A lot of comments I hear from this category are generally “some white girls and Indian girls are gorgeous” (an observation), “I feel a deep connection with women from my own country that is hard to explain” (a love of oneself and people), “my girlfriend is too short” (a non-racial critique), “I might want to marry this girl” (a long term relationship outlook)

• Common amongst Suburban minorities. More conservative. Right brained (numbers and estimators) Most Indian women and north-east Asian men (China, Korea, and Japan). Also many black girls are in this group but they publicly say they are a type 4. The ones in the suburbs take mostly above level courses in high school.

Type 4- The ones who don’t care -
    • Who- While many minorities openly say this I highly doubt most really believe this or are simply oblivious to the fact that they do show certain preferences. I do know some people who think they are like this (who are in fact type 2). I’ve in the past met people who I thought were in this category but as I get to know them better I discovered that they either have a subconscious preference for their own women (Cat 3) or for whiter women (Cat 2)- with most in the second category in youth and the third category as they age.
    • Mentality- I have noticed a strong promiscuity in people who don’t care who they date. They think of it as “try out all different kinds” and readily admit to friends that they prefer exotic girls (which are typically whiter girls), such as half-black/half-white girls, or lighter Mexican girls and don’t even give the time of day to think about why. Some want to try a solid black girl but would never consider her for marriage. Maybe they don’t think about it because they don’t want to realize that they prefer lighter colored girls. But most probably the main reason is simply they want to follow lust.
    • Prevalence- These are the people who believe beauty is not universal but relativistic. These are typically the hardcore party animals.
    • Political Stance- Most Liberal and Left Brained. Most common amongst wildly raging liberals of all ethnicities. African-American Men, College frat guys. Most are younger in age- high school and early college. Most take on level courses in high school.

Conclusion-
    The sad reality is that in dating the world is far more twisted than most people would believe- people play ignorant (cat 2) of race while trying to get only certain girls that have whiter (more European) features. Some people even openly do so (Cat 1). And luckily for them there are whiter girls in (Cat 4) who are ignorant of the mentality of Cat 1 and Cat 2 men and fall for them.

When you think of supply and demand graphs of people acting in their own interests this tactic of saying race has no value, certainly comes to no surprise. They can get what they want by simply saying they not only don’t care about race but don’t even notice it in their significant other. But it is a lie as I discovered by my many minority friends telling me so.

Out of all four types the commonality is an admission of the beauty of white (whiter) features (except Cat 4). It is hard to get people to agree on any other ethnicity (Africans, Middle Easterners, South-Asians, East-Asians) as universally beautiful.

Conclusion-
    Physical beauty is not as relativistic as the media and politically correct society typically believe. (Saying that beauty is relativistic means that each country and each race group shows a preference for different traits)

The world over, there is a strong preference for looking more European rather than the other race types. Also from my own experience- dating practices amongst minorities- I’ve seen the strong preference for whiter (or more European) physical features. Beauty in all art forms is not relative because most humans generally see the same things as beautiful as evident by art, music, movies and poetry.

The nihilistic viewpoint that life, art society, morality are relativistic and have no universal characteristics is a great lie. So if good movies (Star Wars), good art (Parthenon), good music (The Beatles) are not relativistic but judged as beautiful amongst all society then would it be any different concerning race. European beauty and features is not relativistic as evidenced by the entire world copying us in eye color contacts, hair dye, plastic nose surgery, skin whitening creams and dating practices. If people chose to live in ignorance of this they could end up marrying (cat 1 and cat 2) leading to hurt from divorces, broken families and confused children. I do not choose how society operates nor do I give my opinion on it; I’m merely trying to interpret it to educate future generations on how to best handle this situation of our own beauty.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 10:50 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Beauty and Interracial Dating? How can somebody put the word Beauty in
    the same sentence with the word Interracial.There is nothing beautiful about it!It's kind of like Erbe posting Negro music on Skadi.To me,it just
    don't mix.
    Last edited by SpearBrave; Friday, August 27th, 2010 at 04:18 AM. Reason: edited racial slur

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Monday, January 3rd, 2011 @ 08:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    northern Euro.
    Subrace
    Nordid/UPS
    Single adult
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I met girl, whose appearance is different that I ever dreamed of(she's still white tho), but in Platonic relationship(we know each other only via internet, but for a long time), we make the best couple I ever heard of , I'm little afraid of meeting her irl tho.
    So to what category I belong?

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2012 @ 09:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Reason

Haha, I was just trying to explain the tiger woods phenomenon (only dates massive amounts of white women) form an economical standpoint. I'm going to simplify this whole thing into maybe 4-5 sentences in my article about inter-cultural effects.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (I know most wouldn't bother to read this long thing so)
    The main point is that some minorities use the tactic of saying "I don't see race" or "All humans are the same race" in order to date very liberal girls who are of ONLY one certain race. But the guys who do this have to be lying because they consistently only date white girls. I've even talked to some friends and they've told me that they do in fact use this strategy often. Very interesting topic in game theory.

Also in the paper I proved that beauty is universal and most societies copy the European look and see it as most beautiful- which is who those who use the tactic go after. So they say that the thing they value- a certain race- is meaningless to them in order to devalue it to attain it.

In game theory, if the tactic (loop-hole) is possible then it is most certainly used. You would be surprised how many use this strategy.

Last Online
    Monday, August 10th, 2020 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Are you Asian Tom toms?

Your username certainly gave me that impression.