Volksgemeinschaft
    Religion
    Ásatrú
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Afrikaner Separatism: Location and Relocation

This text below is from this webpage http://strangemaps.wordpress.com/200...ner-volkstaat/
    and is a sort of brief on the proposal for a rightful Afrikaner Volkstaat. I find the map interesting but if it were up to me I would make the new Volkstaat borders inclusive of extending to border with Namibia and south to include Cape Town. Once secured Afrikaners and White South Africans who live across the old South Africa can be left with the option of living under the ANC and trying to make the best of it or emigrate Westwards to the Afrikaner Volkstaat. By right this migration westwards should already start to begin because the day will come more than likely when it will be to do so at a time possibly too late??

I do 'Speculate' only here as there are of course many possible outcome scenarios. It would be interesting what other people think of this map?

________________________________________ ____________________
    ‘Volkstaat’ is Afrikaans for People’s state – the people in this case being the white South Africans who identify themselves as ‘Afrikaners’ (mainly descendents of Dutch settlers, speaking a language derived from Dutch and considering themselves an indigenous nation in Africa).
    The idea of a ‘Volkstaat’ came about with the end of Apartheid in 1994, when the white minority finally gave in to the black majority, and handed over the reins of power to Nelson Mandela’s ANC. According to some surveys, about 30% of Afrikaners, thinking back to the independent ‘Boer republics’ that were established in the nineteenth century to escape Britsh rule over the Cape, would like to establish a similar state where Afrikaners can rule themselves. Most South Africans (and indeed most Afrikaners) are opposed to the idea, as it is essentially racist.
    A practical problem in the establishment of a ‘Volkstaat’ is the fact that Afrikaners are quite evenly spread out over the whole of the country, nowhere forming a majority. Two small communities have been formed to be the nuclei of possible Volkstaat options. One is Orania, founded in 1991 in the West Cape, the other is Kleinfontein in Gauteng.
    This map shows the proposal for a Volkstaat in the West Cape, which is sparsely populated and thus might more easily be ‘settled’ by Volkstaters. The idea seems to have waning support among Afrikaners, however, and therefore will probably never materialise.

This map can be found here on the website of the Vryheidsfront (‘Freedom Front’), http://www.vryheidsfront.co.za/a/index.asp
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Wahrheit Macht Freiheit.
    http://www.rheinwiesenlager.de
    HISTORY IS NOT HISTORY - UNLESS IT IS THE 100% TRUTH

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 23rd, 2020 @ 12:32 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norsk/Kelt
    Ancestry
    Norge/Eireann
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Nordic Union Nordic Union
    Kompliziert!
    Occupation
    Border Protection
    Politics
    Volksgemeinschaft
    Religion
    Ásatrú
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Volkstaat

This is a rough map of an extended West Cape Afrikaner Volkstaat.

Its eastern Border with the RSA would of course possibly be much different than shown here but is only a sort of speculated draft map as terrain and other issues would draw the eastern borders.

I feel a border with Namibia would be desirable and again that border would probably look different perhaps not extending as far east.

Cape Town should be the Capital of the Volkstaat and again I am purely speculating but the new Volkstaat should be entitled to a historical city to make its Capital.

Again this map is just a speculated draft and its perhaps a point of discussion as to the best possible outcome for the new borders.
    Wahrheit Macht Freiheit.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Monday, May 6th, 2019 @ 06:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Germany & Norway
    Subrace
    Faordiby
    State
    Orange Free State Orange Free State
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Cognitive Dissident
    Politics
    Verwoerdian
    Religion
    Heretic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Untersberger View Post
    I would make the new Volkstaat borders inclusive of extending to border with Namibia and south to include Cape Town.
    This is one of the major problems with the whole Volkstaat question, where? The proposed area is little more than arid rocky desert, good for rearing sheep but not much else... I believe Afrikaners have a rightful claim to the Orange Vrystaat and the Zuid Afrikaansche Republiek which where previous Boer Republics.

The Cape has alwys been pseudo Afrikaner in my opinion especially culturally, the Afrikaner may have started there, but it was under British sway for so long that culturally Cape Afrikaners are notably different from us to the north, again my opinion. Those who are eligible would be more than welcome in my volkstaat, if I had one...

The Free state and the Transvaal was where our forefathers bought the land with goods and blood, at least part of it must become part of a volkstaat in my opinion, especially because the free state has a low population density and as such would be much less complicated to have it incorporate into of a volkstaat, it is a productive farming area with a good services economy and as such is tailored to the Afrikaners needs with no notable recourses that could bring the jew a calling... Bloemfontein or Pretoria would be my choice for the capital.

I believe Afrikaners should focus on electing a body that has the mandate to champion our cause, the particulars can be decided on when/if we have the opportunity to progress past not having a voice, until then it is rather pointless.
    Although the word "Commando" was wrongly used to describe all Boer soldiers, a commando was a unit formed from a particular district. None of the units was organized in regular companies, battalions or squadrons. The Boer commandos were individualists who were difficult to control, resented formal discipline or orders, and earned a British jibe that"every Boer was his own general".

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norsk/Kelt
    Ancestry
    Norge/Eireann
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Kompliziert!
    Occupation
    Border Protection
    Politics
    Volksgemeinschaft
    Religion
    Ásatrú
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    To Falter is to Fail..

Giving up is not an option even when it may feel hopeless.. There Must be an Afrikaner Homeland if Afrikaner Kultur is to prevail.

My thoughts are as an outsider so that makes my opinion unqualified but I would still like to contribute words to the debate because I care .. I want the Afrikaner to survive as they have always have survived and what makes that a guarantee is their own Self Determination.

The Geography I can see is indeed complicated but somehow access to the western cape sea and a border with Namibia seem important at least to me. Perhaps its not having to watch your back or worry about a northern border?? But absolutely I can now see the complex question of a secure agreed homeland but I also feel some sacrifices may need to be made which will hurt and leave some behind whom will not give an inch.. Inland territories perhaps could become inland territorial islands with the same scenario as the highway that led from West Germany to West Berlin but would that be workable inside Southern Africa with a hostile climate.. Travel would become via Aircraft only if things became bad and protecting long highways would be untenable in such an environment but I understand the heritage question to hold Strongholds which would become like walled cities as such..

While the Afrikaner Volk remain divided about borders and inclusion and exclusion the situation will simply slowly but surely grow from bad to worse.

Please excuse my intrusion if some of you feel I am out of line.. I merely offer opinion but I am here in Hope that an agreement might be found and to then set the foundations in motion when the best possible solution can be agreed at least in major part.. Sacrifices will have to be made in order to secure the future of your children but new settlements can be rebuilt in their name somehow and no it would never be the same but at least a future would be secured for the precious children to live in safety and harmony without fear of persecution and violence in all its forms..

The Depth of this is staggering.. This is really a case of cutting off an arm and an entire leg in order to save the actual body.. except!! where is the cruelest of cuts to be made and from the wounds can further infection be prevented??

Can someone/anyone make a map of the actual full blooded Afrikaner Volkstaat starting from its original strongest heartland and including a border with Namibia and touching the western cape sea!!

How would that look?
    Wahrheit Macht Freiheit.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Faordiby
    State
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Cognitive Dissident
    Politics
    Verwoerdian
    Religion
    Heretic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts
    One of the biggest consideration IMO is annual precipitation and rivers, of which the proposed area shown in Pink has virtually none, by adding part of the Orange Free state and the Transvaal you increase the arable land considerably while keeping naval access as shown in Blue and gaining the Orange river for agricultural irrigation on the dryer western coast and inland because of the cold sea current which keeps rainfall low, the Green is what I would ideally like to see. You also gain a hand full of white population centres with infrastructure and service driven economy's because of farming. This is just what I think, I am sure you will get as many different answers as there are Afrikaners.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	volkstaat.jpg 
Views:	263 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	105812   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rainfall-map-of-South-Africa.gif 
Views:	225 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	105813  
    Although the word "Commando" was wrongly used to describe all Boer soldiers, a commando was a unit formed from a particular district. None of the units was organized in regular companies, battalions or squadrons. The Boer commandos were individualists who were difficult to control, resented formal discipline or orders, and earned a British jibe that"every Boer was his own general".

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    I feel a border with Namibia would be desirable
    It's an attractive thought, to be directly connected to the one other African country with a notable Afrikaner presence.

Cape Town should be the Capital of the Volkstaat and again I am purely speculating but the new Volkstaat should be entitled to a historical city to make its Capital.
    I would also like to see the mother city back in Afrikaner hands, but as things are now, Cape Town would be off the table by default - it features the highest concentration of English speakers in the province, is a liberal stronghold, and as a metropolitan area suffers more from multi-ethnicism. One of the larger towns, more easy to "Afrikanerize" in full due to a lower pre-existing population, would be a more logical choice for an administrative capital. In the case of the VF+ proposition, Vredendal would do.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimner View Post
    This is one of the major problems with the whole Volkstaat question, where? The proposed area is little more than arid rocky desert, good for rearing sheep but not much else...
    Another major problem with the mindset of many Volkstaat proponents is that farmland is the only important criterion to them. They're not particularly open to solutions which would see us survive, only as less of an agrarian culture.

The Cape has alwys been pseudo Afrikaner in my opinion especially culturally, the Afrikaner may have started there, but it was under British sway for so long that culturally Cape Afrikaners are notably different from us to the north, again my opinion.
    I hope this opinion is based on more than just the pseudo-intellectual theories parroted ad nauseam by the two-tribes theorists, because that level of cultural difference is as much argument as they need to call us different folks.

Stellenbosch University receives many students from the Free State and Transvaal regions, and during my studies I've had personal contact with a fair number of them. There was never any behavioural differences to be spotted between them and Afrikaners from the Western Cape I could tie to them as a group.

I want the Afrikaner to survive as they have always have survived and what makes that a guarantee is their own Self Determination.
    Alas, it's not a guarantee. We need the means the nourish and develop a racially and memetically healthy Afrikaner core, and self determination can be that means, but the battle to survive will continue straight into that, only with different fronts of the battle enjoying priority.

This is really a case of cutting off an arm and an entire leg in order to save the actual body
    We needn't look at it like that. A folk is a dynamic entity, and nations contract and expand over the course of history.

Can someone/anyone make a map of the actual full blooded Afrikaner Volkstaat starting from its original strongest heartland and including a border with Namibia and touching the western cape sea!!

How would that look?
    I don't understand the question. How can there be an "actual" Afrikaner Volkstaat if it's only a future possibility, with many proposals in circulation?

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Faordiby
    State
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Cognitive Dissident
    Politics
    Verwoerdian
    Religion
    Heretic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormraaf View Post
    I would also like to see the mother city back in Afrikaner hands, but as things are now, Cape Town would be off the table by default - it features the highest concentration of English speakers in the province, is a liberal stronghold, and as a metropolitan area suffers more from multi-ethnicism. One of the larger towns, more easy to "Afrikanerize" in full due to a lower pre-existing population, would be a more logical choice for an administrative capital. In the case of the VF+ proposition, Vredendal would do.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormraaf View Post
    Another major problem with the mindset of many Volkstaat proponents is that farmland is the only important criterion to them. They're not particularly open to solutions which would see us survive, only as less of an agrarian culture.
    Farming has always been a major component of Afrikaner society and economy, I see no reason why this should not be a notable consideration.

As with most countries farming is in many ways the bassis of economies, as such farming fuels the services sector in such a manner that more money stays in the local economy. Major industries usually cause money to exit the country due to its international finance links. Also the lack of productive surplus farming in Africa basically guarantees a market for the surplus produce. The surplus can also be used to create bio fuels that would make us less dependent on oil. Farming can also supply employment to many currently unemployed/marginalized Afrikaners who would probably be the first people to move to a Volkstaat as the current regime really has no room for them...

In addition farmers would most likely be the first inhabitants of a Volkstaat and would be needed to base the economy on initially, when a functioning state appears then industries can be considered.

Farming is obviously not the end, but it is definitely the means...

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Faordiby
    State
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Cognitive Dissident
    Politics
    Verwoerdian
    Religion
    Heretic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Inclusion of the Oranje Vrystaat and Suidwes Transvaal:
    Bloemfontein:
    Pros
    Bloemfontein was previously the capital of the Oranje Vrystaat, the National Party was founded in Bloemfontein and as such is truly an Afrikaner hartland. It already possesses a University, Technikon, Schools, Hospitals, extensive infrastructure, existing residential space and an existing Afrikaner population with an agreeable Anglo component. It has a self contained services driven economy based around farming which include financial services and the likes, without major industries or mineral deposits to mention. At least with Bloemfontein in a Volkstaat you will not lose all the benefits of society as would be the case with only VF+ suggested area. It has a few dependant towns along its perimeter like Brandfort, Hoopstad, Teunissen, Boshof, Edenburg, Philippolis, Jagersfontein, Springfontein, Reddersburg, Smithfield and Dewetsdorp (Home to Generaal Christian De Wet) all Farming towns reliant on Bloemfontein.
    Cons
    The ANC would probably claim that it rightfully belongs to the Sotho's, and would probably prefer not to lose its legislative capital and Military centres. The whole mangaung area has about 2 Million people living in and around Bloemfontein.

Klerksdorp-Potchefstroom-Bothaville:
    Pros
    In some ways Klerksdorp-Potch-Bothaville resembles Bloemfontein, It is also the commercial centre of probably the most productive crop farming area in South-Africa, Potchefstroom is also a University town with strong predominant Afrikaner roots.
    Cons
    It is close to the Johannesburg-Pretoria Metropole with Soweto-Katlehong being it closest notable Black Concentration.

Kroonstad:
    Pros
    Also consists of a Service driven economy based on Farming of the immediate area, it has the Vaalrivier flowing through the town and surrounding farmlands. It also Has towns in it vicinity such as Ventersburg and Winburg which was the first town to be founded outside the Cape colony.
    Cons
    None that I am aware of.

Bethlehem:
    Pros
    Bethlehem is again the service centre for a sizable farming community which include Frankfort, Paul Roux, Kestell, Clarence, Fouriesburg and similar smaller towns of that area, it also possesses an established Afrikaner community with schools and Hospitals with Clarence being a tourist town and also the Birth place of Paul Kruger.
    Cons
    I am not aware of any notable reason why Bethlehem's eligibility for inclusion in a Volkstaat would be a problematic... The Clarence-Fouriesburg area However does share the border with Lesotho and straddles the Maluti Mountain range acting as a natural defence however the area could be construed as belonging to the Sotho component in the area.

Colesberg:
    Pros
    You guessed it Colesberg is a farming town with a large sheep farming community.
    Cons
    None that I can think of.

Verwoerd Dam:
    I would also push for the inclusion of Gariepdam dam or as it is rightfully named Verwoerd dam and Bethulie in to the Volkstaat.

Including Parts of The Oranje Vrystaat and Old Transvaal:
    Pros
    Most of these towns are significant as they where the sites of concentration camps, with places like the Vroue monument, Magersfontein, Paardeberg, Sannaspos etc. which all have a historic and Identity connotation with the Afrikaner. The lack of other major Black centres other then Tabanchu/Botshabelo is also a big consideration IMO, and is indicative of the low number of blacks present in the area when the Trek Boere arrived here in the first place. Most of the land is already in white hands and as can be descried from the lack of name changes to the towns it appears to have escaped the governments attention... Infrastructure, Health services, educational institutions, Productive Farming are already in place and would facilitate a less painful transition while making the proposition of living in a Volkstaat more attractive to prospective Burgers and allowing for at least some "essence" of Afrikaner heritage to be included in a future homeland... Furthermore one would gain considerable land suitable for Cattle, Sheep and Crop farming. I believe that a Services and Farming driven community would be the best option initially as this eliminates the possibility of unwanted population centres based around industries like mining.
    Cons
    No Natural defences to the North or South (which is hard to come by on the Platorand).
    A sizable yet manageable Black component which will need to be moved.
    It is a sizable portion of the little suitable farming land South Africa has to offer however, they can forget sticking us in the desert. We contributed more that our fair share to the rest of SA and as such this seams at least to me a fair trade-off (not that situations like these are ever fair). I am a Valie Living in the Oranje Vrystaat with most of my extended Family in both the Cape and Transvaal, while each definitely has its own charm and meaning to the Afrikaner I believe this the best compromise.
    The further one moves west and south from Lesotho the non-European population generally becomes more Koisan in origin. Some sort of arrangement must be reached for their and our sakes.
    Practically split the current South Africa in two along with the major N1 highway...

Towns not included with reason:

Welkom/Virginia - Gold Mining
    Kathu - Iron Ore Mining
    Kimberly - Diamond Mining
    Sasolburg - Coal mining and a major SASOL complex.

Other notable inclusions:
    The other notable towns which I have included other then the VF+ is St Helenabaai to act as our major port though Iron ore is mined in the area...
    De Aar which is practically the centre of the current SA rail transport system.
    Port Nolloth to facilitate the border with Namibia, though this is an offshore diamond mining area.
    And Upington With much a simmiler Farming economy.

The area marked in purple I believe could also be made a case for inclusion into a Volkstaat but this might be getting a tad greedy.
    The black Marked areas indicate areas with significant black centres within close proximity.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    mainly UP
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Natural Order
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Inclusion of the Oranje Vrystaat and Suidwes Transvaal:
    Bloemfontein:
    Pros
    Bloemfontein was previously the capital of the Oranje Vrystaat, the National Party was founded in Bloemfontein and as such is truly an Afrikaner hartland. It already possesses a University, Technikon, Schools, Hospitals, extensive infrastructure, existing residential space and an existing Afrikaner population with an agreeable Anglo component. It has a self contained services driven economy based around farming which include financial services and the likes, without major industries or mineral deposits to mention. At least with Bloemfontein in a Volkstaat you will not lose all the benefits of society as would be the case with only VF+ suggested area. It has a few dependant towns along its perimeter like Brandfort, Hoopstad, Teunissen, Boshof, Edenburg, Philippolis, Jagersfontein, Springfontein, Reddersburg, Smithfield and Dewetsdorp (Home to Generaal Christian De Wet) all Farming towns reliant on Bloemfontein.
    Cons
    The ANC would probably claim that it rightfully belongs to the Sotho's, and would probably prefer not to lose its legislative capital and Military centres. The whole mangaung area has about 2 Million people living in and around Bloemfontein.

Klerksdorp-Potchefstroom-Bothaville:
    Pros
    In some ways Klerksdorp-Potch-Bothaville resembles Bloemfontein, It is also the commercial centre of probably the most productive crop farming area in South-Africa, Potchefstroom is also a University town with strong predominant Afrikaner roots.
    Cons
    It is close to the Johannesburg-Pretoria Metropole with Soweto-Katlehong being it closest notable Black Concentration.

Kroonstad:
    Pros
    Also consists of a Service driven economy based on Farming of the immediate area, it has the Vaalrivier flowing through the town and surrounding farmlands. It also Has towns in it vicinity such as Ventersburg and Winburg which was the first town to be founded outside the Cape colony.
    Cons
    None that I am aware of.

Bethlehem:...
    * Historically they can't claim these territories, while they may try.
    * Having black concentrations "close-by" is certainly a far smaller problem then having them included.
    * In the end these would be secondary points anyway. The important point is that Afrikaners support their self-determination. Contrary to popular belief, having those that don't qualify for citizenship inside your territory isn't that big a problem. As long as you and those qualifying do make the rules and enforce. If the non-qualifying co-operate fine, nicely reduce their numbers. If they don't, that's just the pretext one is waiting for to remove them forcefully.
    "And God proclaims as a first principle to the rulers, and above all else, that there is nothing which they should so anxiously guard, or of which they are to be such good guardians, as of the purity of the race. They should observe what elements mingle in their offspring;..." Plato Politeia

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norsk/Kelt
    Ancestry
    Norge/Eireann
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Kompliziert!
    Occupation
    Border Protection
    Politics
    Volksgemeinschaft
    Religion
    Ásatrú
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Qualification

Inside a newly established Afrikans Volkstaat the borders have been more or less decided and sacrifices and gains been finalized and after a long expected opposition from the International community they have finally accepted the Afrikaner Volk has the right to protect their heritage and culture inside their own homeland and thus secure their borders in the most effective means with strict immigration laws put in place.

But as these Immigration laws come into effect?

What Effect?

Whom would Qualify for Residency inside the forthcoming new Afrikan Volkstaat?

If I may give merely an opinion based as an outsider I would expect all Afrikan born whites to be allowed to make an application for residency no matter which part of Africa they are applying from be it Rhodesia or Zambia etc etc.. Most of these applicants would be under refugee status fleeing absolute persecution as a minority.

A special rights charter of heritage should be drawn up as a protectorate to Afrikaner Kulter which should extend to all Afrikans in Africa the continent and thus qualify these people for automatic Citizenship when proven ..

The official national language of Afrikaans would be perhaps followed by the second most common languages of English and German of which all new settlers into the Volkstaat would be required to attend Afrikans language lessons and to accept their children will be educated in the Afrikans language.

All Speculation here..

What then though of the half caste Afrikans ?? Afrikaner Vater Zulu Mutter??

How would a new Independent Volkstaat control the numerous applications of black africans with university education and genuine skills wanting the safety and security of the Boer inside the Afrikaner Volkstaat? Same as with applicants from India and other Non-White lands..

Would a New Afrikaner Volkstaat eventually succumb to Multi-Kult terrorism as would be applied by the so called International community whom will indeed be completely against an Afrikaner Volkstaat when it becomes known to the world..

This post is just merely questions based on speculation and of course the landmasse that will be the new Volkstaat is yet to be decided upon.. That is more important but it is obvious when it becomes a reality most white people will be attracted to this Volkstaat like an almighty magnet..

The founding fathers will need to understand this which of course is obvious ..

ps- May I ask one of Skadi's Afrikans friends on here to translate this post from English to Afrikaans.. (PLEASE) I ask this sincerely because this post should be in Your language and not English!! I could use an online translation service but my guess is it would not translate properly due to incorrect grammar etc etc.. Im just asking only if any of you sincerely have a spare ten minutes??
    Last edited by Untersberger; Friday, July 16th, 2010 at 10:54 PM. Reason: editing
    Wahrheit Macht Freiheit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast