Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Post White Sex Slaves in Japan....

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...150128,00.html

June 19, 2004

Sex slave gangs put Japan on shame list

By Leo Lewis

Traffickers promising riches are luring thousands of ‘cheaper’ foreign women to work as prostitutes

IT IS a crowded Thursday night at Motown House in the Roppongi district of Tokyo and the dance floor is heaving with bankers. The bar is hot, but Christina, 20, a Colombian prostitute, is shivering and coughing as she nurses a rum and Coke.

Coughs and colds spread quickly in the cramped living quarters that she shares with four Romanians and three Brazilians. Christina is about to explain the trail of deception and brutality that brought her from family life in Bogotá to Japan when she spots a potential client.

“Got to go,” she shrugs, dragging herself upright and eyeing her Japanese pimp in the corner. “I have to do eight more tonight.”

Christina’s experience is hardly unique. In its annual report on human-trafficking, published this week, the US State Department delivered a damning appraisal of Japan’s national attitude to the issue. Along with Russia, Japan has been placed on the “Tier 2” watchlist, meaning that unless it takes rapid action the world’s second-biggest economy could be on a roster of shame that includes Burma, Sierra Leone and North Korea.

The report refers to Japan’s “thousands of victims of sexual slavery”. Francisco Sierra, the Colombian Ambassador to Japan, said on Monday that 4,000 Colombian women have been trafficked to Japan for sexual exploitation and other purposes. The State Department accepts that Japan is “making significant efforts” to meet minimum international standards, but experts say that the problem is as much cultural as legal.

Jake Adelstein, a panelist at a United Nations conference on human trafficking to be held in Tokyo next week, said: “In a country where there are five or six magazines sold in convenience stores and newsstands that run pages of ads by people wanting to work in the sex industry, the police have a hard time fathoming that there are people in Japan doing this against their will. Work in the sex industry is a regular source of part-time income for a surprisingly large cross-section of Japanese society.”

The number of foreigners held in effective slavery in Japan reflects changing patterns in the sex industry. Japanese men on salaries do not have as much disposable income as they did in the 1980s, and are not prepared to pay the rates charged by Japanese women.

Within the past five years Yakuza gangsters have begun to mine the potential of the Eastern European, Latin American and South-East Asian markets, where women can be procured more cheaply and are easier to exploit.

In a smoky coffee shop in Roppongi, two Hungarian women, in their teens, told The Times how they were lured to Japan. Both are working illegally on tourist visas and live in constant fear of the police.

One said: “Back in Hungary there were people who told us great things about Japan, about jobs where we just had to pour drinks for Japanese businessmen, laugh at their jokes and earn $10,000 (£5,500). When I arrived in Tokyo one year ago, I was met by the agent, who raped me and took my passport and all my documents. I can’t go anywhere, I live in a tiny place and all the money I make has to go straight back to the agent.”

Her friend agreed, describing the threats made against her family in Hungary if she should ever attempt to escape. “The whole thing is run by the Japanese mafia, and they let you know that they have connections around the world. When they say they would hurt my family, I believe them. The Japanese police know everything about it, but do nothing."

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 29th, 2005 @ 10:03 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: White sex slaves in Japan....

Columbians arent exactly white, you do know theres a lot of african and amerindian mixture in there.

Who cares about race mixing Brazilians and gypsie Romanians?

Last Online
    Friday, October 21st, 2005 @ 11:04 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

1. Romanians are not Gypsies, they do however have a large Gypsy minority.

2. It could happen to any country in the world. All you need is for the economic situation to go wrong at some point. If an economic crisis like that of the 1930's struck USA or Germany again, you'd see thousands of WASP or German girls exported into slavery in the rich countries.

It's an evil, it's worth fighting against. It very much affects the wellbeing of all people.

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 25th, 2006 @ 12:24 PM
    Subrace
    Arya/Paleoeuropeidal (norda) :D
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Fairness
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Post AW: Re: White sex slaves in Japan....

Quote Originally Posted by zenos316
    Who cares about race mixing Brazilians and gypsie Romanians?
    Romania unfortunately has a great percentage of Gypsies (the highest in Europe), but native Romanians are fully European. There was no mention of their ethnicity but only nationality, so you can't assume that those were Romanian Gypsies.

Please read some books on physical anthropology before commenting.
    "slavic" languages are absolutely arteficial (Read "slawenlegende"). The "glagolica", invented by a bunch of monks, is nothing but an ancient esperanto, creating new words, definitions and alphabet out of regional slangs.

The craddle of European Civilization comes from the North. All blond people originate from the north. So if you see a blond-blue eyed Slovene, Russian, Czech, Polak ect., you can be 100% sure that his ancient ancestors originated from "Germanics" (Germanic = Nordic).
    "slovenja" was the settelment of the Langobards = Germanics/Teutons. "Poland" of the Goths and East-Vandals ect. ect. What do "slavs" tell us about their origin?
    Some silly story that they originate from some swamps in the east and popped out of no where into history.

So you see my dear "Gorostan" [=Triglav], you are in reality a "Germanic" indoctrinated with panslav propaganda and historic fantasy stories. ~Dr. Brandt, former TNP and Skadi member

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zenos316
    Columbians arent exactly white, you do know theres a lot of african and amerindian mixture in there.
    I know, but Hungarians and Eastern Europeans are. You should read posts more carefully before commenting on them next time.

Last Online
    Saturday, October 8th, 2005 @ 09:20 PM
    Subrace
    Brunn/Atlantid/Corded
    Country
    Third Position
    Religion
    Nontheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

One said: “Back in Hungary there were people who told us great things about Japan, about jobs where we just had to pour drinks for Japanese businessmen, laugh at their jokes and earn $10,000 (£5,500). When I arrived in Tokyo one year ago, I was met by the agent, who raped me and took my passport and all my documents. I can’t go anywhere, I live in a tiny place and all the money I make has to go straight back to the agent.”
    Nowhere to go she says? Why didn't she go straight to the Hungarian embassy?

http://www.goabroad.com/embassy/emba...untryID=37#912

Last Online
    Sunday, November 21st, 2004 @ 01:31 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Politics
    Socialdarwinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Krampus
    Nowhere to go she says? Why didn't she go straight to the Hungarian embassy?
    Because then they would probably hurt her family.

But who can you blame for this awful crime against women, the goverment, the gangs or maybe every male on earth?

Last Online
    Monday, December 12th, 2005 @ 11:43 PM
    Subrace
    Baltid/Nordid
    Politics
    Croatian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Disgusting! :grrr

Last Online
    Friday, April 1st, 2005 @ 09:39 AM
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    Posthuman
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Negotiating with terrorists (including Yakuza thugs) is not to negotiate with them - go straight to the embassy.
    "Whatever is done from love always occurs beyond good and evil." - F. Nietzsche

Last Online
    Sunday, November 5th, 2006 @ 09:46 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Family
    Newly wed
    Occupation
    Political Scientist
    Politics
    Racial Communitarian
    Religion
    Neoplatonic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Slavs, right? Thought so.
    The Phora

"There are no principles; there are only events. There is no good and bad, there are only circumstances. The superior man espouses events and circumstances in order to guide them. If there were principles and fixed laws, nations would not change them as we change our shirts and a man can not be expected to be wiser than an entire nation."
    —Honoré de Balzac