Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Obama Sends Ground Zero Mosque Imam on "Goodwill Tour" of Middle East

  1. #1
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    Monday, May 16th, 2011 @ 02:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Danish, German, Irish, Scottish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Missouri Missouri
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Religion
    Roman Reconstructionism
    Posts
    92
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Obama Sends Ground Zero Mosque Imam on "Goodwill Tour" of Middle East

    The imam behind a plan to build a mosque near Ground Zero is set to depart on a multi-country jaunt to the Middle East funded by the State Department -- raising concerns that taxpayers may be helping him with the controversial project's $100 million fund-raising goal.

    Feisal Abdul Rauf is taking the publicly funded trip to foster "greater understanding" about Islam and Muslim communities in the United States, the State Department confirmed yesterday.

    "He is a distinguished Muslim cleric," said State Department spokesman P.J. Crowley, when asked about the journey, reportedly to include stops in Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain and Qatar.

    Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...#ixzz0wEfnUEks
    I think it would be less expensive for Obama to have the taxpayers build the d*mn mosque. We the sheeple no longer matter -- just the well connected and Obama's muslim friends. I just don't get this -- why are we paying for a muslim victory memorial at ground zero, and for that matter where are the protesters? Do we really have no national pride left?

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017 @ 12:37 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Gender
    Posts
    857
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    It's a win-win tactic for the plague known as Islam. If the totalitarian temple is rejected then the Muslims will throw a tantrum, bicker, and cry about the U.S.'s anti-Islam attitude and demand "human rights." However, if the mosque is built the Muslims know that it will infuriate New Yorkers. The livid New Yorkers (and other U.S. Citizens) will vent their anger by vandalizing the structure. This will cause Muslims to play the victim card and get more attention to them. It will give them justification to attempt to imply Shari'ah law in the U.S. and make it a hate crime in the U.S. to stand up against Islam/Muslims. It's a scheme and they have an idea how to slither through the political system.
    "Life; it kills 100% of those who experience it."

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    Monday, May 16th, 2011 @ 02:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Danish, German, Irish, Scottish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Missouri Missouri
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Religion
    Roman Reconstructionism
    Posts
    92
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Actaully, I don't know if you've heard of ACLJ, but they have a lawsuit pending to stop this trip. Apparently this whole this is illegal. Not that the law matters anymore. It's all about the ragheads and being good little dhimmis.

    Our norse ancestors fought the Christians for centuries, and we are not about to capitualate to Islam. I'll live and die a Khaffir -- a free proud pagan.

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017 @ 12:37 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Gender
    Posts
    857
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    I didn't hear of ACLJ pending a lawsuit so I looked it up. Thanks for the info! There's also a petition on their website against the building of the mosque at "ground zero."

    https://www.aclj.org/Petition/Default.aspx?sc=3612&ac=1
    "Life; it kills 100% of those who experience it."

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    Monday, May 16th, 2011 @ 02:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Danish, German, Irish, Scottish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Missouri Missouri
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Religion
    Roman Reconstructionism
    Posts
    92
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosLord View Post
    I didn't hear of ACLJ pending a lawsuit so I looked it up. Thanks for the info! There's also a petition on their website against the building of the mosque at "ground zero."

    https://www.aclj.org/Petition/Default.aspx?sc=3612&ac=1
    thanks. I had a bit of trouble locating the link. Signed BTW. Lets hope that they end up with 100,000.

  6. #6
    Account Inactive

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    Tuesday, November 23rd, 2010 @ 12:32 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Scott-Irish, German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Location
    Houston, Texas, USA
    Gender
    Age
    63
    Family
    Married, happily
    Occupation
    Law Enforcement
    Politics
    Spanish Falange/New Christendom
    Religion
    Catholic
    Posts
    100
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by American Asatruar View Post
    I think it would be less expensive for Obama to have the taxpayers build the d*mn mosque. We the sheeple no longer matter -- just the well connected and Obama's muslim friends. I just don't get this -- why are we paying for a muslim victory memorial at ground zero, and for that matter where are the protesters? Do we really have no national pride left?
    This is yet another manifestation of the deep divisions that currently characterize and threaten American society. There is actually a huge community of our fellow citizens that supports this insane undertaking, along with the rest of Obama's nationally suicidal initiatives. We are no longer united in essential beliefs. We've lost our common culture, that which helped us become a great nation, long ago. Whenever we speak of the 'American people', we must remember that that people is not a monolith, in any sense. There really is no 'American people', aside from the 300 million-plus inhabitants of our territorial space in North America and Hawaii.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Berlichingen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 06:10 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Wisconsin Wisconsin
    Gender
    Age
    35
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Posts
    187
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Cordoba, the name of the mosque, is a deliberate attack on our culture. Cordoba is a city in Spain that was seized from the Visigoths by Islamic invaders.

    On the bright side, Greg Gutfeld is raising funds to build a gay bar right next door to the mosque. Naturally, I'm amused by how this will enrage the muslims. I'd like to see the bar get built because I think it's important for liberals to see the savagery of muslims firsthand. One attack on a homosexual will be all it takes to slough away years of brainwashing about the "religion of peace".

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    Monday, May 16th, 2011 @ 02:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Danish, German, Irish, Scottish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Missouri Missouri
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Religion
    Roman Reconstructionism
    Posts
    92
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oak_Prince View Post
    Cordoba, the name of the mosque, is a deliberate attack on our culture. Cordoba is a city in Spain that was seized from the Visigoths by Islamic invaders.

    On the bright side, Greg Gutfeld is raising funds to build a gay bar right next door to the mosque. Naturally, I'm amused by how this will enrage the muslims. I'd like to see the bar get built because I think it's important for liberals to see the savagery of muslims firsthand. One attack on a homosexual will be all it takes to slough away years of brainwashing about the "religion of peace".
    IF it gets reported. That's the downside -- it's not going to make the evening news or the papers because the elites love Islam and won't say anything bad about it. So gay will get killed by muslims and that will be that.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    SaxonPagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    Tuesday, October 13th, 2020 @ 03:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Location
    South Coast
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Posts
    5,039
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,584
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,662
    Thanked in
    1,432 Posts
    Here's a slightly different take on this, which I think certainly merits consideration ...

    CFR member receives financial backing from who’s who of global corporate elite

    Steve Watson

    The Imam of the now infamous “ground zero mosque” is a member of the ultra elitist Council On Foreign Relations and receives financial backing from powerful globalist sources including the Rockefellers, the Carnegie Corporation and the Ford Foundation.

    This information provides a compelling backdrop to the theory that the move to establish the mosque is a deliberate attempt to further stoke religious tensions and divert attention away from the real enemy of free humanity, the corporate globalist elite who continue to profit from global war and division.

    The proposed mosque, to be known as Cordoba House is the project of the Cordoba Initiative, an organisation founded by ‘Imam’ Feisal Abdul Rauf (pictured above), who, in addition to being a member of the World Economic Forum’s Council of 100, is an active member of the Council on Foreign Relations’ Religious Advisory Committee.

    The Cordoba Initiative’s website cites “Christian support for the Cordoba House” in the form of Christian publication, “Sojourners”, which is owned by evangelical Christian writer and political activist Jim Wallis, also coincidentally a sitting member of the CFR’s Religious Advisory Committee.

    The CFR, as regular readers know, is populated exclusively by major players with the biggest corporations, banks and defence contractors in the world – all of whom are making vast profits and securing more power from continued global conflict. The CFR also exerts far reaching influence over the U.S. government.

    Tony Cartalucci at landdestroyer blog breaks down the fact that every single leading player in both the neocon infested Bush administration and the “change” gang under Barrack Obama is a CFR luminary. Cartalucci also provides further stunning research relating to Cordoba House and its CFR Imam, which breaks down as follows.

    Feisal Abdul Rauf also heads up the American Society for Muslim Advancement (ASMA) which enjoys a partnership with the Cordoba Initiative and provided $100 million to secure the site close to ground zero for the mosque to be built.

    That $100 million came directly from the back pockets of ASMA’s financial backers. According to ASMA’s website they include the Carnegie Corporation of New York, the Ford Foundation, Rockefeller Brothers, Rockefeller Philanthropy, and the Rockefeller Brothers Fund – essentially the tip of the pyramid of the international globalist elite.

    This story is a perfect microcosm of the new world order agenda.
    The mainstream media continues to push the mosque story hour after hour, day after day, from the perspective of both the left and the right, manufacturing a controversy that plays on a now indentured fear of Islam that has been cooked up over the last nine years via endless phony “muslim” terror plots and concocted “al qaeda” threats.

    Real muslims are witnesses to a vicious backlash, stirred up and served from this corporate media cauldron, creating the impression they are under attack by non-muslims and forcing them to have to defend their religion, and the whole thing snowballs onwards.

    The connections to 9/11 are clear, and also serve to enforce the mythical notion that 19 radical muslims controlled by some guys in a cave in Afghanistan were able to direct military precision attacks on America with devastating consequences.

    Meanwhile behind all of this are the global elite, rubbing their hands in glee as a manufactured “clash of civilizations” unfolds and the whole of humanity lunges at each other’s throats.

    ---------------------------------------------------

    Source : http://www.prisonplanet.com/ground-z...st-stooge.html

    * Steve Watson is the London based writer and editor at Alex Jones’ Infowars.net, and regular contributor to Prisonplanet.com. He has a Masters Degree in International Relations from the School of Politics at The University of Nottingham in England.

  10. #10
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    Monday, May 16th, 2011 @ 02:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Danish, German, Irish, Scottish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Missouri Missouri
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Religion
    Roman Reconstructionism
    Posts
    92
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwinson View Post
    Here's a slightly different take on this, which I think certainly merits consideration ...

    CFR member receives financial backing from who’s who of global corporate elite

    Steve Watson

    The Imam of the now infamous “ground zero mosque” is a member of the ultra elitist Council On Foreign Relations and receives financial backing from powerful globalist sources including the Rockefellers, the Carnegie Corporation and the Ford Foundation.

    This information provides a compelling backdrop to the theory that the move to establish the mosque is a deliberate attempt to further stoke religious tensions and divert attention away from the real enemy of free humanity, the corporate globalist elite who continue to profit from global war and division.

    The proposed mosque, to be known as Cordoba House is the project of the Cordoba Initiative, an organisation founded by ‘Imam’ Feisal Abdul Rauf (pictured above), who, in addition to being a member of the World Economic Forum’s Council of 100, is an active member of the Council on Foreign Relations’ Religious Advisory Committee.

    The Cordoba Initiative’s website cites “Christian support for the Cordoba House” in the form of Christian publication, “Sojourners”, which is owned by evangelical Christian writer and political activist Jim Wallis, also coincidentally a sitting member of the CFR’s Religious Advisory Committee.

    The CFR, as regular readers know, is populated exclusively by major players with the biggest corporations, banks and defence contractors in the world – all of whom are making vast profits and securing more power from continued global conflict. The CFR also exerts far reaching influence over the U.S. government.

    Tony Cartalucci at landdestroyer blog breaks down the fact that every single leading player in both the neocon infested Bush administration and the “change” gang under Barrack Obama is a CFR luminary. Cartalucci also provides further stunning research relating to Cordoba House and its CFR Imam, which breaks down as follows.

    Feisal Abdul Rauf also heads up the American Society for Muslim Advancement (ASMA) which enjoys a partnership with the Cordoba Initiative and provided $100 million to secure the site close to ground zero for the mosque to be built.

    That $100 million came directly from the back pockets of ASMA’s financial backers. According to ASMA’s website they include the Carnegie Corporation of New York, the Ford Foundation, Rockefeller Brothers, Rockefeller Philanthropy, and the Rockefeller Brothers Fund – essentially the tip of the pyramid of the international globalist elite.

    This story is a perfect microcosm of the new world order agenda.
    The mainstream media continues to push the mosque story hour after hour, day after day, from the perspective of both the left and the right, manufacturing a controversy that plays on a now indentured fear of Islam that has been cooked up over the last nine years via endless phony “muslim” terror plots and concocted “al qaeda” threats.

    Real muslims are witnesses to a vicious backlash, stirred up and served from this corporate media cauldron, creating the impression they are under attack by non-muslims and forcing them to have to defend their religion, and the whole thing snowballs onwards.

    The connections to 9/11 are clear, and also serve to enforce the mythical notion that 19 radical muslims controlled by some guys in a cave in Afghanistan were able to direct military precision attacks on America with devastating consequences.

    Meanwhile behind all of this are the global elite, rubbing their hands in glee as a manufactured “clash of civilizations” unfolds and the whole of humanity lunges at each other’s throats.

    ---------------------------------------------------

    Source : http://www.prisonplanet.com/ground-z...st-stooge.html

    * Steve Watson is the London based writer and editor at Alex Jones’ Infowars.net, and regular contributor to Prisonplanet.com. He has a Masters Degree in International Relations from the School of Politics at The University of Nottingham in England.
    OK. Personally, I've never thought much of Alex Jones. And secondly, I don't believe 9/11 was an inside job in the least -- which I think would be necessary for the whole conspiracy angle to work. What makes the most sense is that Islam, with a history of violence and hatred against Kaffirs stoked the intense hatred of the west. This lead to 9/11, and 10 years later following Muslim tradition, the same religion tries to celebrate its victory.

    Now whether or not our elitest superstructure has anything to do with keeping the debate going ... I'm going to go with probably. NOthing else besides sheer stupidity explains Obama coming out in favor of the Victory Mosque. His handlers know that statement is political suicide even if he doesn't. So why say it out loud with cameras present when he's already standing to lose so much. Keeping the debate front page is good if you're hiding something else. I just don't know what.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: Saturday, April 27th, 2019, 11:30 PM
  2. Obama's Middle East Comments and the Jewish Lobby
    By Patrioten in forum The United States
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Saturday, May 21st, 2011, 01:33 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •