Uralic/Alpine/Pontid mixed
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Thumbs Up Martin Luther's "On the Jews and Their Lies"

This website has the complete text of Martin Luther's book "On the Jews and their Lies"

1. Introduction

2. Jewish ancestors

Luther attempts to keep the authority of the Bible, while at the same time denying the Jews any connection to the stories of their ancestors, such as Abraham. In general, Luther will rely on Paul's argument from Romans that 'not all Jews are really the children of Abraham'.

3. Circumcision

Luther attacks the Jews for boasting about circumcision as 'the sign of their covenant with God.' Once again Luther will be recycling Paul's argument from Romans as well as other similar letters...

4. Moses

Luther attacks Jews based on certain passages where Moses also criticizes Jews in an attempt to carry on the argument that 'today's Jews are not real Jews but rather devils.'

5. Canaan

Luther attempts to nullify claims Jews were making to the promises of God as illustrated in the Canaan stories.

6. Prophecy

Luther quarrels with Jews over traditional Christian interpretations of prophecy.

7. Jacob and David

Once again Luther attempts to make the case that promises made to Jacob or David have nothing to with the Jews of his time.

8. Jeremiah

Jeremiah was a Christian, and not Jewish, according to Luther.

9. Eternally

Once again Luther is recycling the argument from Romans, in this case insisting that Jews have no right to insist that the passages regarding an 'eternal covenant' have anything to do with the Jews of his time.

10. Goyim

Luther accuses the Jews of being bigots.

11. Haggai and the temple

Luther once again quarrels with the Jews over the traditional Christian interpretation of prophecy.

12. Daniel

Luther quarrels with the Jews over the interpretation of the book of Daniel, using arguments that remain standard fare to this day.

13. Poor Jesus

Luther accuses the Jews of persecuting Jesus and his 'poor Mother' for no reason.

14. Jews persecuting Christians

Luther insists that Christians must endure wide spread persecution, bigotry and oppression at the hands of the Jews. These sorts of arguments will be recycled centuries later by Hitler.

15. Luthers final solution ot the Jewish problem

Point by point Luther gives advice to the political leaders and the pulpit on how to go about persecuting Jews. His advice will be taken literally by Hitler and the Nazi party resulting in the Holocaust.

16. New Testament

Luther reveals the true nature of his doctrine of 'justification by faith.' Faith means belief in orthodox doctrines, as Luther reveals when he attacks the Jews for not believing in the Church Testament, which is continuation of his earlier attacks on the Jews for not interpreting the Jewish Testament according to Orthodox Christian belief.

17. The final solution reprised.

Luther repeats his demands for persecution of the Jews by the political powers and from the pulpit, on the pains of eternal damnation for sharing in their unbelief by tolerating their differences in faith (the flip side, the dark side, of Luthers doctrine of 'justification by faith' which in practice means justification by belief in certain doctrines).

18. Jewish Messiah is a sow

Using a deliberately insulting analogy to 'pork' (an 'unclean food') Luther insists that belief in the Jewish Messiah makes one a sow, in otherwords an 'unclean pig'.

19. Miracles and conclusion

Luther goes on about the miracles constantly being done by the church, and then concludes his diatribe.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, November 3rd, 2008 @ 04:04 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Politics
    Eugenics
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Smile Martin Luther: The Jews and Their Lies

Martin Luther: The Jews and Their Lies
    (extracts)

I had made up my mind to write no more either about the Jews or against them. But since I learned that these miserable and accursed people do not cease to lure to themselves even us, that is, the Christians, I have published this little book, so that I might be found among those who opposed such poisonous activities of the Jews who warned the Christians to be on their guard against them. I would not have believed that a Christian could be duped by the Jews into taking their exile and wretchedness upon himself. However, the devil is the god of the world, and wherever God's word is absent he has an easy task, not only with the weak but also with the strong. May God help us. Amen.

He did not call them Abraham's children, but a "brood of vipers" [Matt. 3:7]. Oh, that was too insulting for the noble blood and race of Israel, and they declared, "He has a demon' [Matt 11:18]. Our Lord also calls them a "brood of vipers"; furthermore in John 8 [:39,44] he states: "If you were Abraham's children ye would do what Abraham did.... You are of your father the devil. It was intolerable to them to hear that they were not Abraham's but the devil's children, nor can they bear to hear this today.

Therefore the blind Jews are truly stupid fools...

Now just behold these miserable, blind, and senseless people.

...their blindness and arrogance are as solid as an iron mountain.

Learn from this, dear Christian, what you are doing if you permit the blind Jews to mislead you. Then the saying will truly apply, "When a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into the pit" [cf. Luke 6:39]. You cannot learn anything from them except how to misunderstand the divine commandments...

Therefore be on your guard against the Jews, knowing that wherever they have their synagogues, nothing is found but a den of devils in which sheer self_glory, conceit, lies, blasphemy, and defaming of God and men are practiced most maliciously and veheming his eyes on them.

Moreover, they are nothing but thieves and robbers who daily eat no morsel and wear no thread of clothing which they have not stolen and pilfered from us by means of their accursed usury. Thus they live from day to day, together with wife and child, by theft and robbery, as arch_thieves and robbers, in the most impenitent security.

However, they have not acquired a perfect mastery of the art of lying; they lie so clumsily and ineptly that anyone who is just a little observant can easily detect it. But for us Christians they stand as a terrifying example of God's wrath.

If I had to refute all the other articles of the Jewish faith, I should be obliged to write against them as much and for as long a time as they have used for inventing their lies__ that is, longer than two thousand years.

...Christ and his word can hardly be recognized because of the great vermin of human ordinances. However, let this suffice for the time being on their lies against doctrine or faith.

Did I not tell you earlier that a Jew is such a noble, precious jewel that God and all the angels dance when he farts?

Alas, it cannot be anything but the terrible wrath of God which permits anyone to sink into such abysmal, devilish, hellish, insane baseness, envy, and arrogance. If I were to avenge myself on the devil himself I should be unable to wish him such evil and misfortune as God's wrath inflicts on the Jews, compelling them to lie and to blaspheme so monstrously, in violation of their own conscience. Anyway, they have their reward for constantly giving God the lie.

No, one should toss out these lazy rogues by the seat of their pants.

...but then eject them forever from this country. For, as we have heard, God's anger with them is so intense that gentle mercy will only tend to make them worse and worse, while sharp mercy will reform them but little. Therefore, in any case, away with them!

Over and above that we let them get rich on our sweat and blood, while we remain poor and they such the marrow from our bones.

I brief, dear princes and lords, those of you who have Jews under your rule__ if my counsel does not please your, find better advice, so that you and we all can be rid of the unbearable, devilish burden of the Jews, lest we become guilty sharers before God in the lies, blasphemy, the defamation, and the curses which the mad Jews indulge in so freely and wantonly against the person of our Lord Jesus Christ, this dear mother, all Christians, all authority, and ourselves. Do not grant them protection, safe_conduct, or communion with us.... .With this faithful counsel and warning I wish to cleanse and exonerate my conscience.

Let the government deal with them in this respect, as I have suggested. But whether the government acts or not, let everyone at least be guided by his own conscience and form for himself a definition or image of a Jew.

However, we must avoid confirming them in their wanton lying, slandering, cursing, and defaming. Nor dare we make ourselves partners in their devilish ranting and raving by shielding and protecting them, by giving them food, drink, and shelter, or by other neighborly

Therefore we Christians, in turn, are obliged not to tolerate their wanton and conscious blasphemy.

Accordingly, it must and dare not be considered a trifling matter but a most serious one to seek counsel against this and to save our souls from the Jews, that is, from the devil and from eternal death.

What shall we Christians do with this rejected and condemned people, the Jews? Since they live among us, we dare not tolerate their conduct, now that we are aware of their lying and reviling and blaspheming. If we do, we become sharers in their lies, cursing and blasphemy. Thus we cannot extinguish the unquenchable fire of divine wrath, of which the prophets speak, nor can we convert the Jews. With prayer and the fear of God we must practice a sharp mercy to see whether we might save at least a few from the glowing flames. We dare not avenge ourselves. Vengeance a thousand times worse than we could wish them already has them by the throat. I shall give you my sincere advice:

First to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn, so that no man will ever again see a stone or cinder of them. This is to be done in honor of our Lord and of Christendom, so that God might see that we are Christians, and do not condone or knowingly tolerate such public lying, cursing, and blaspheming of his Son and of his Christians. For whatever we tolerated in the past unknowingly _ and I myself was unaware of it _ will be pardoned by God. But if we, now that we are informed, were to protect and shield such a house for the Jews, existing right before our very nose, in which they lie about, blaspheme, curse, vilify, and defame Christ and us (as was heard above), it would be the same as if we were doing all this and even worse ourselves, as we very well know.

Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed. For they pursue in them the same aims as in their synagogues. Instead they might be lodged under a roof or in a barn, like the gypsies. This will bring home to them that they are not masters in our country, as they boast, but that they are living in exile and in captivity, as they incessantly wail and lament about us before God.

Third, I advise that all their prayer books and Talmudic writings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing and blasphemy are taught, be taken from them. (remainder omitted)

Fourth, I advise that their rabbis be forbidden to teach henceforth on pain of loss of life and limb. For they have justly forfeited the right to such an office by holding the poor Jews captive with the saying of Moses (Deuteronomy 17 [:10 ff.]) in which he commands them to obey their teachers on penalty of death, although Moses clearly adds: "what they teach you in accord with the law of the Lord." Those villains ignore that. They wantonly employ the poor people's obedience contrary to the law of the Lord and infuse them with this poison, cursing, and blasphemy. In the same way the pope also held us captive with the declaration in Matthew 16 {:18], "You are Peter," etc, inducing us to believe all the lies and deceptions that issued from his devilish mind. He did not teach in accord with the word of God, and therefore he forfeited the right to teach.

Fifth, I advise that safe_conduct on the highways be abolished completely for the Jews. For they have no business in the countryside, since they are not lords, officials, tradesmen, or the like. Let they stay at home. (...remainder omitted).

Sixth, I advise that usury be prohibited to them, and that all cash and treasure of silver and gold be taken from them and put aside for safekeeping. The reason for such a measure is that, as said above, they have no other means of earning a livelihood than usury, and by it they have stolen and robbed from us all they possess. Such money should now be used in no other way than the following: Whenever a Jew is sincerely converted, he should be handed one hundred, two hundred, or three hundred florins, as personal circumstances may suggest. With this he could set himself up in some occupation for the support of his poor wife and children, and the maintenance of the old or feeble. For such evil gains are cursed if they are not put to use with God's blessing in a good and worthy cause.

Seventh, I commend putting a flail, an ax, a hoe, a spade, a distaff, or a spindle into the hands of young, strong Jews and Jewesses and letting them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow, as was imposed on the children of Adam (Gen 3[:19]}. For it is not fitting that they should let us accursed Goyim toil in the sweat of our faces while they, the holy people, idle away their time behind the stove, feasting and farting, and on top of all, boasting blasphemously of their lordship over the Christians by means of our sweat. No, one should toss out these lazy rogues by the seat of their pants.

But what will happen even if we do burn down the Jews' synagogues and forbid them publicly to praise God, to pray, to teach, to utter God's name? They will still keep doing it in secret. If we know that they are doing this in secret, it is the same as if they were doing it publicly. for our knowledge of their secret doings and our toleration of them implies that they are not secret after all and thus our conscience is encumbered with it before God.

Accordingly, it must and dare not be considered a trifling matter but a most serious one to seek counsel against this and to save our souls from the Jews, that is, from the devil and from eternal death. My advice, as I said earlier, is:

First, that their synagogues be burned down, and that all who are able toss in sulphur and pitch; it would be good if someone could also throw in some hellfire. That would demonstrate to God our serious resolve and be evidence to all the world that it was in ignorance that we tolerated such houses, in which the Jews have reviled God, our dear Creator and Father, and his Son most shamefully up till now but that we have now given them their due reward.

I wish and I ask that our rulers who have Jewish subjects exercise a sharp mercy toward these wretched people, as suggested above, to see whether this might not help (though it is doubtful). They must act like a good physician who, when gangrene has set in, proceeds without mercy to cut, saw, and burn flesh, veins, bone, and marrow. Such a procedure must also be followed in this instance. Burn down their synagogues, forbid all that I enumerated earlier, force them to work, and deal harshly with them, as Moses did in the wilderness, slaying three thousand lest the whole people perish. They surely do not know what they are doing; moreover, as people possessed, they do not wish to know it, hear it, or learn it. There it would be wrong to be merciful and confirm them in their conduct. If this does not help we must drive them out like mad dogs, so that we do not become partakers of their abominable blasphemy and all their other vices and thus merit God's wrath and be damned with them. I have done my duty. Now let everyone see to his. I am exonerated."

My essay, I hope, will furnish a Christian (who in any case has no desire to become a Jew) with enough material not only to defend himself against the blind, venomous Jews, but also to become the foe of the Jews' malice, lying, and cursing, and to understand not only that their belief is false but that they are surely possessed by all devils. May Christ, our dear Lord, convert them mercifully and preserve us steadfastly and immovably in the knowledge of him, which is eternal life. Amen.

On a personal note, I myself am Lutheran and I take great pride in the teachings of our founding father. He saw the Jews true form and tried to save Christians from their lies by exposing them for what they truely are. Thank you Martin Luther.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Friday, January 20th, 2017 @ 06:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Danelaw
    Subrace
    Nordoid
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Zug Zug
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Chicken farmer
    Politics
    Democracy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Post Re: Martin Luther: The Jews and Their Lies

Martin Luther, 1543

Great book.

It can be found in it's entirety in my profile's religious slot.

It's important to acknowledge that in the 80's and early 90's Jews forced the major Lutheran churches to renounce all of Luther's teachings on Jews.

http://www.j-cinstitute.org/ChurchSt..._to_Jewish.htm

The Church Council of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America on April 18, 1994, adopted the following document as a statement on Lutheran-Jewish relations

DECLARATION OF THE EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH IN AMERICA TO THE JEWISH COMMUNITY

In the long history of Christianity there exists no more tragic development than the treatment accorded the Jewish people on the part of Christian believers. Very few Christian communities of faith were able to escape the contagion of anti-Judaism and its modern successor, anti-Semitism. Lutherans belonging to the Lutheran World Federation and the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America feel a special burden in this regard because of certain elements in the legacy of the reformer Martin Luther and the catastrophes, including the Holocaust of the twentieth century, suffered by Jews in places where the Lutheran churches were strongly represented.

The Lutheran communion of faith is linked by name and heritage to the memory of Martin Luther, teacher and reformer. Honoring his name in our own, we recall his bold stand for truth, his earthy and sublime words of wisdom, and above all his witness to God's saving Word. Luther proclaimed a gospel for people as we really are, bidding us to trust a grace sufficient to reach our deepest shames and address the most tragic truths.

In the spirit of truth-telling, we who bear his name and heritage must with pain acknowledge also Luther's anti-Judaic diatribes and the violent recommendations of his later writings against the Jews. As did many of Luther's own contemporaries in the sixteenth century, we reject his violent invective, and yet more do we express our deep and abiding sorrow over its tragic effects on subsequent generations. In concert with the Lutheran World Federation, we particularly deplore the appropriation of Luther's words by modern anti-Semites for the teaching of hatred toward Judaism or toward the Jewish people in our day.

Grieving the complicity of our own tradition within this history of hatred, moreover, we express our urgent desire to live out our faith in Jesus Christ with love and respect for the Jewish people. We recognize in anti-Semitism a contradiction and an affront to the Gospel, a violation of our hope and calling, and we pledge this church to oppose the deadly working of such bigotry, both within our own circles and in the society around us. Finally, we pray for the continued blessing of the Blessed One upon the increasing cooperation and understanding between Lutheran Christians and the Jewish community.
    Absolutely disgusting.

I respect Luther and this is just a blatant example of how Jewish pressure groups control mainstream "Judeo-Christianity".

Last edited by Cole Nidray; Sunday, October 2nd, 2005 at 04:28 AM.

Last Online
    Friday, June 26th, 2020 @ 09:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    Alemanni-Suebi/Irish
    Subrace
    Dalophælid-Nordid
    State
    Hessen-Darmstadt Hessen-Darmstadt
    Hagestolz
    Politics
    reactionary ancap
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Martin Luther's Dirty Little Book: On the Jews and Their Lies

Martin Luther's dirty little book: On the Jews and their lies

A precursor to Nazism

by Jim Walker
    Originated: 07 Aug. 1996 Additions: 20 Nov. 2005

Introduction

I wish to make clear that the purpose of these selections from Martin Luther aims at providing a historical and scholarly source for study of anti-Semitism, religious thought, and how it has influenced the German population and their outlook on Jews.
    There will always exist a potential for misuse of any information. However, it has come from observation that hiding such information from view can lead (and has led) to unconscious support of underground movements of anti-Semitism that use these texts for their various nefarious purposes. Bringing this information to light will allow critical analyses by not only scholars, but also by everyday people to help dispel the myths founded by unsupported beliefs and to help fight the tools used by anti-Semitic cults.

A little about Dr. Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    Luther, a German theologian and religious reformer, initiated the Protestant Reformation and forever split Christianity from Catholicism. His influence extends beyond religion to politics, economics, education and language. In 1505, after receiving a bachelor's and master's degree, he suddenly abandoned his studies, entered the Augustinian monastery in Erfurt and became a monk. He became a controversial figure when he published his Ninety-Five Theses, opposing the indulgences (release from the penalties for sin through the payment of money by the Catholic Church). This resulted in his split from the Roman Catholic Church where he established unique Christian interpretations about the Bible and theology. His influence resulted in the major Protestant denomination of Lutheranism where their churches today use Luther's name.
    Protestant Christians so admire Martin Luther that he stands as a respected "Patron Saint" to their beliefs and morals. Christians often quote him, theologians write books on him, and many name their children after him (Martin Luther King Jr., for example).

Luther's anti-Jewishness
    Unfortunately few popular books on Luther go into detail about Luther's anti-Jewishness, or even mention that he had a hatred for Jews at all. This has resulted in a biased outlook towards Martin Luther and Christianity. This unawareness of Luther's sinister side, while honoring his "righteousness" leads to a ratcheting promotion of Luther which supports a "good" public image while also transporting his Jewish beliefs to those who carry the seeds of anti-Semitism. This will present an unwanted dilemma for many Christians because Luther represents the birth of Protestant Christianity as well as the genesis of the special brand of Jewish hatred that flourished only in Germany.
    Although Luther did not invent anti-Jewishness, he promoted it to a level never before seen in Europe. Luther bore the influence of his upbringing and from anti-Jewish theologians such as Lyra, Burgensis, (and John Chrysostom, before them). But Luther's 1543 book, "On the Jews and their lies" took Jewish hatred to a new level when he proposed to set fire to their synagogues and schools, to take away their homes, forbad them to pray or teach, or even to utter God's name. Luther wanted to "be rid of them" and requested that the government and ministers deal with the problem. He requested pastors and preachers to follow his example of issuing warnings against the Jews. He goes so far as to claim that "We are at fault in not slaying them" for avenging the death of Jesus Christ. Hitler's Nazi government in the 1930s and 40s fit Luther's desires to a tee.
    So vehemently did Luther speak against the Jews, and the fact that Luther represented an honorable and admired Christian to Protestants, that his written words carried the "memetic" seeds of anti-Jewishness up until the 20th century and into the Third Reich. Luther's Jewish eliminationist rhetoric virtually matches the beliefs held by Hitler and much of the German populace in the 1930s.

Luther unconsciously set the stage for the future of German nationalistic fanaticism. William L. Shirer in his "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich," puts it succinctly:
    "Through his sermons and his magnificent translations of the Bible, Luther created the modern German language, aroused in the people not only a new Protestant vision of Christianity by a fervent German nationalism and taught them, at least in religion, the supremacy of the individual conscience. But tragically for them, Luther's siding with the princes in the peasant rising, which he had largely inspired, and his passion for political autocracy ensured a mindless and provincial political absolutism which reduced the vast majority of the German people to poverty, to a horrible torpor and a demeaning subservience. Even worse perhaps, it helped to perpetuate and indeed to sharpen the hopeless divisions not only between classes but also between the various dynastic and political groupings of the German people. It doomed for centuries the possibility of the unification of Germany." (...)
    Martin Luther's dirty little book
    When men cease to fight — they cease to be — Men.
    “Critics are like eunuchs in a harem; they know how it's done, they've seen it done every day, but they're unable to do it themselves.” Brendan Behan

Last Online
    Saturday, October 8th, 2011 @ 07:26 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglosaxon/Austro-Bavarian/Prussian
    Ancestry
    Germany, England and Austria
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    South Australia South Australia
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Fascist/Pan-Germanist
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Martin Luther and the Jewish Question (The Jews and Their Lies, etc.)

I have made this thread for Lutherans and anybody else who is interested to discuss Luther's thoughts on Jews and how we should interpret this today.
    As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice - Adolf Hitler

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 23rd, 2020 @ 01:32 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norsk/Kelt
    Ancestry
    Norge/Eireann
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Nordic Union Nordic Union
    Kompliziert!
    Occupation
    Border Protection
    Politics
    Volksgemeinschaft
    Religion
    Ásatrú
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Herr Hauser..

Have you read Luther's last book ? That is his last book before he passed away all those centuries ago.

I had to personally read it to believe he actually wrote it and as always he never holds back. Luther would always condemn bad social and moral behaviour and he did not discriminate as for him a spade is always a spade..

This was part of my early learning about the brutal truth and reality of whom manipulates society for their selfish and often deceitful advantage..

Interesting how Luther's last ever book that he wrote is seldom mentioned in the media or by the mainstream historians.

He was a True Reformer..
    Wahrheit Macht Freiheit.
    http://www.rheinwiesenlager.de
    HISTORY IS NOT HISTORY - UNLESS IT IS THE 100% TRUTH

Last Online
    Saturday, October 8th, 2011 @ 07:26 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglosaxon/Austro-Bavarian/Prussian
    Ancestry
    Germany, England and Austria
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    South Australia South Australia
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Fascist/Pan-Germanist
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    He was indeed a reformer! Despite being a Lutheran and a student of theology I have not read much of Luther's works but rather quotes here and there and books about him. I have also watched the latest movie about his life (which had no mention his he hatred of Jews).
    I would like to hear about people here who have more knowledge on the matter have to say about Luther before I do more reading of my own.
    What was the name of his last book? Did he mention the Jewish problem in this book?
    As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice - Adolf Hitler

Protestants Get Ready to Grovel.

This week we learned that Jewish institutions insist upon the Protestant Church apologising for its founder’s views of the Jews. The Jewish Algemeiner writes that “the 500th anniversary of the Reformation would be the ‘perfect time’ for Protestant leaders to recognise and apologise for the ‘horrific antisemitism’ of their movement’s founder, Martin Luther.”

The truth of the matter is that Martin Luther didn’t know about Zionism, Israeli criminality, Alan Dershowitz, Bernie Madoff, Jeffrey Epstein, or Sir Philip Green but he still had a serious problem with the Jews. Back in 1543 he wrote On The Jews and their Lies, a book notorious for its opposition to Jews and their religion.

Rabbi Abraham Cooper — associate dean of the Simon Wiesenthal Centre - wants the protestants to disown the founding father of their church or at least to “directly address the issue (of antisemitism) in the overall context of what they’re celebrating in terms of this anniversary,”

David Michaels of B’nai B’rith insists that the Church reject some of its founder’s teachings. “This reality requires committed Lutherans and other Christians to ensure that there is fitting recognition and rejection of Luther’s hateful beliefs about Jews, wherever these persist.”

The Protestant world is clearly being subjected to an institutionalized Judaism assault. But there is one thing the Jewish Algemeiner fails to do. It fails to brief us about Luther’s argument against the Jews. The truth of the matter is that Luther’s animus towards Jewry wasn’t at all racially driven. His arguments against Jews were purely theological rather than biological. Thus, using the term ‘antisemitism’ in reference to Luther is misleading. It leaves one wondering whether Bnei B’rith and the Simon Wiesenthal Centre are lying consciously when they refer to Luther as an ‘antisemite’? If they do, we may actually need to seek the assistance of Luther’s book in order to grasp Rabbi Cooper and Michaels’ conduct.

Protestants Get Ready to Grovel
    redice.tv, 10 11 2016.

Information is invaluable because it is the basis of action. Put the ’chosen’ world supremacists in their place by exposing the power, position and influence they hold and constantly increase.

The jews brought down the Catholic Church with Vatican II over the same anti-Semitism B S.

Lutherans and other Protestant Christians ensure there is fitting recognition and celebration of Luther’s truthful and enlightening beliefs about Jews.

Martin Luther and Quotes:

Martin Luther (1483–1546), German theologian who wrote On the Jews and Their Lies in 1543. He argued that the Jews were "devil's children" He wrote that the synagogue was a "defiled bride ... an incorrigible whore and an evil slut". and Jews were full of the "devil's faeces ... which they wallow in like swine." He advocated setting synagogues on fire, destroying Jewish prayerbooks, forbidding rabbis from preaching, seizing Jews' property and money, smashing up their homes, and ensuring that these "poisonous envenomed worms" be forced into labor or expelled "for all time." He also seemed to sanction their murder, writing "We are at fault in not slaying them." His statements that Jews' homes should be destroyed, their synagogues burned, money confiscated and liberty curtailed were revived and used in propaganda by the Nazis in 1933–1945. Johannes Wallmann argues that Luther's writings against the Jews were largely ignored in the 18th and 19th centuries. THOMAS MUNZER (d 1525) led a peasant uprising--Martin Luther sided with the princes and law and order--he wrote another pamphlet called Against the Thievish, Murderous Hordes of Peasants--he advocated killing rioters on sight--the peasant revolt of 1525 was put down ruthlessly---

Hitler considred Martin Luther the greatest German of all time, a very bizarre observation for a Roman Catholic to make since its safe to say that Roman Catholics do not have the highest opinions of Martin Luther. Luther came to realize the Jewish tactics and the mongrelizing effects that the antichrist, Talmudic Jews propagate against true Christianity and the Separated Scriptures, including inventing hundreds of apostate versions of Christianity to the point that people become confused about exactly what the Scriptures say in their original context. Relatively late in his career, Luther came to realize these facts and did everything in his power to warn his race of the facts in the book The Jews and Their Lies:

If we wish to wash our hands of the Jews' blasphemy and not share in their guilt, we have to part company with them. They must be driven from our country. -Martin Luther (On the Jews and Their Lies) Wiki.

"Our people, however, should be on their guard against these hardened, condemned people, (who accuse God of lying and proudly despise the whole world), that they be not misled." (pg. 5) Martin Luther.

"Maybe mild-hearted and gentle Christians believe I am too rigorous and drastic against the poor, afflicted Jews, believing that I ridicule them and treat with much sarcasm. By my word, I am far too weak to be able to ridicule such a Satanic breed." (pg. 17) Martin Luther.

"If I were to baptize a Jew, I should conduct him to the Bridge leading over the River Elbe, I should fasten a stone to his neck and should thrust him into the waters, saying 'I baptize thee in the name of Abraham."(pg. 18) Martin Luther.

"He who hears this name (God) from a Jew must inform the authorities, or else throw sow dung at him when he sees him and chase him away" Martin Luther.

"We are at fault for not slaying them (the Jews)" Martin Luther.

I shall give you my sincere advice:

First, to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn, so that no man will ever again see a stone or cinder of them....

Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed. For they pursue in them the same aims as in their synagogues. Instead they might be lodged under a roof or in a barn, like the gypsies....

Third, I advise that all their prayer books and Talmudic writings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing, and blasphemy are taught, be taken from them.

Fourth, I advise that their rabbis be forbidden to teach henceforth on pain of loss of life and limb. ...

Fifth, I advise that safe-conduct on the highways be abolished completely for the Jews. ...

Sixth, I advise that usury be prohibited to them, and that all cash and treasure of silver and gold be taken from them and put aside for safekeeping. ...

Seventh, I recommend putting a flail, an ax, a hoe, a spade, a distaff, or a spindle into the hands of young, strong Jews and Jewesses and letting them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow, as was imposed on the children of Adam (Gen. 3:19). ...

In spite of these seven recommendations, he added: ... But if we are afraid that they might harm us or our wives, children, — servants, cattle, etc., if they had to serve and work for us — for it is reasonable to assume that such noble lords of the world and venomous, bitter worms are not accustomed to working and would be very reluctant to humble themselves so deeply before the accursed Goyim — then let us emulate the common sense of other nations such as France, Spain, Bohemia, etc., compute with them how much their usury has extorted from us, divide this amicably, but then eject them forever from the country. For, as we have heard, God's anger with them is so intense that gentle mercy will only tend to make them worse and worse, while sharp mercy will reform them but little. Therefore, in any case, away with them! Martin Luther.
    Martin Luther - Wikipedia

To sum up, dear princes and nobles who have Jews in your domains, if this advice of mine does not suit you, then find a better one so that you and we may all be free of this insufferable devilish burden - the Jews…” Martin Luther.

"Jews and papists are ungodly wretches; they are two stockings made of one piece of cloth" Martin Luther.

"Therefore be on your guard against the Jews, knowing that wherever they have their synagogues, nothing is found but a den of devils in which sheer self-glory, conceit, lies, blasphemy, and defaming of God and men are practiced most maliciously and ve" Martin Luther.

"They are the real liars and bloodhounds, who have not only perverted and falsified the entire Scriptures from beginning to end and without ceasing with their interpretations. And all of the anxious sighing, longing and hope of their hearts is directed to the time when some day they would like to deal with us as they dealt with the heathen in Persia at the time of Esther... how they love that Book of Esther, which is so suitable to their bloodthirsty, revengeful, murderous appetite and hopes! The sun has never shown on such a bloodthirsty and revengeful people, who fancy themselves to be the chosen people so they can murder and strangle the heathen. And the foremost under-taking which they expect of their Messiah is that he should slay and murder the whole world with their sword. As they at first demonstrated against us Christians and would like to do so now, if they only could; have tried it often and have been repeatedly struck on their snouts.

No people under the sun is more greedy than they are, than they have been and always will be, as one can see from their accursed usury. They console themselves that when their Messiah comes, he will collect all the gold and silver in the world and divide it amongst them.

The Princes and authorities sit and snore with open mouths and let the Jews take, steal and rob what they want out of their open purses and chests. That is, they permit themselves and their subjects to be skinned and sucked dry by the Jews' usury, and make themselves, with their own money, beggars in their own State... The Jews have got our money and property, and are therefore our masters in our own land where they are in exile... And as a distinguishing mark, they strengthen their faith and bitter hatred against us by saying among themselves: 'Keep on, see how God is with us and does not forsake His people in exile. We do not work, we enjoy good, lazy days; the cursed Goyim must work for us, we get their money; thereby we are their masters, they, however, our servants. Keep on, dear Children of Israel, it will be better still! Our Messiah will come if we thus continue and appropriate to ourselves, by usury, the 'Hemdath' (possessions) of the heathen!'

Since childhood they have devoured such poisonous hatred against the Goyim from their parents and rabbis, and still devour such without ceasing, that flesh and blood, bone and marrow, and has become their life and being. And as little as they can alter flesh and blood, bone and marrow, so little can they change such pride and envy. They just have to stay that way and be ruined, if God does not perform a special miracle.

Therefore know, my dear Christian, that next to the devil you have no more bitter, more poisonous, more vehement an enemy than a real Jew who earnestly desires to be a Jew.

It all agrees with the judgement of Christ that they are poisonous, bitter, vindictive and malicious serpents, assassins and children of the devils who kill and inflict injuries by stealth because they cannot do so openly."

-- Martin Luther, On the Jews and Their Lies, pages 17, 27, 28, 29 and 30.

"I recommend putting a flail, an ax, a hoe, a spade, a distaff, or a spindle into the hands of young, strong Jews and Jewesses and letting them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow, as was imposed on the children of Adam". Martin Luther.

If I had to refute all the other articles of the Jewish faith, I should be obliged to write against them as much and for as long a time as they have used for inventing their lies - that is, longer than two thousand years. Martin Luther.

"Moreover, they are nothing but thieves and robbers who daily eat no morsel and wear no thread of clothing which they have not stolen and pilfered from us by means of their accursed usury. Thus they live from day to day, together with wife and child, by theft and robbery, as arch-thieves and robbers, in the most impenitent security" Martin Luther on the Jews.

"If we wish to wash our hands of the Jews' blasphemy and not share in their guilt, we have to part company with them. They must be driven from our country" Martin Luther.

... they remain our daily murderers and bloodthirsty foes in their hearts. Their prayers and curses furnish evidence of that, as do the many stories which relate their torturing of children and all sorts of crimes for which they have often been burned at the stake or banished. Martin Luther on the Jews.

"If the Jews could kill us all they would gladly do so, and often do it; especially those who profess to be physicians. They know all that is known about medicine; in Germany they can give poisons to a man of which he will die in an an hour, or in ten or twenty years...They thoroughly understand this art." ~Martin Luther~ Source: The Devil And The Jews : Joshua Trachtenberg : Free...
    archive.org

"Even with no further evidence than the Old Testament, I would maintain, and no person on earth could alter my opinion, that the Jews, as they are today, are veritably a mixture of all the depraved and malevolent knaves of the whole world." ~Martin Luther~ Source: The Two Seeds of Genesis 3:15, Dan Gayman, 1977, P. 355, ingdom Identity Ministries.

"If you know for sure that he (the ruler) is wrong, then you should fear God rather than men, and you should neither fight nor serve, for you cannot have a good conscience. But if you do not know or cannot find out, better obey and fight."

He also believed that the war against the Turk, the Muslim, being fought at that time, was a purely secular matter and that Christians had no business calling it a Crusade. I have the same feeling about current day Christians who wrap themselves in the flag in their quest against Muslims, ignoring completely the Zionist catalyst.

"What then shall we Christians do with this damned, rejected race of Jews? Since they live among us and we know about their lying and blasphemy and cursing, we can not tolerate them if we do not wish to share in their lies, curses, and blasphemy. In this way we cannot quench the inextinguishable fire of divine rage nor convert the Jews. We must prayerfully and reverentially practice a merciful severity. Perhaps we may save a few from the fire and flames [of hell]. We must not seek vengeance. They are surely being punished a thousand times more than we might wish them. Let me give you my honest advice. Martin Luther.

"Next to Satan the Christian has no greater enemy than the Jew." ~Martin Luther. *Constantine's Sword: The Church And The Jews, James Carroll, 2001, P. 368, Houghton Mifflin Company *The Jews and Their Lies, Martin Luther, P. 28, an N. S. Publication reprint.

The God of this world is riches, pleasure and pride. Martin Luther.

Peace is more important than all justice; and peace was not made for the sake of justice, but justice for the sake of peace. Martin Luther.

There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage. Martin Luther.

"God writes the Gospel not in the Bible alone, but also on trees, and in the flowers and clouds and stars." Martin Luther.

"People must have righteous principals in the first, and then they will not fail to perform virtuous actions." Martin Luther.

"Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long." Martin Luther.

You are not only responsible for what you say, but also for what you do not say.
    Peace if possible, truth at all costs.
    Martin Luther.

Revolutions are made by the young. Martin Luther.

No publicist, not even Erasmus, perceived so clearly as Luther the outcome of a firm personal faith in terms of a more just, rational, ordered and educated society. A G Dickens.

Luther Martin , 16Th century German reformer

They are the real liars and bloodhounds, who have not only perverted and falsified the entire Scriptures from beginning to end and without ceasing with their interpretations. And all of the anxious sighing, longing and hoping of their hearts is directed to the time when some day they would like to deal with us heathens as they dealt with the heathen in Persia at the time of Esther..On how they love the book of Esther, which so nicely agrees with their bloodthirsty, revengeful and murderous desire and hope.

The sun never did shine on a more bloodthirsty and revengeful people as they, who imagine to be the people of God, and who desire to and think they must murder and crush the heathen. And foremost undertaking which they expect of their Messiah is that he should slay and murder the whole world with the sword. As they at first demonstrated against us Christians and would like to do now, if they only could; have also tried it often and have been repeatedly stanch on their snouts.

Their breath stinks for the gold and silver of the heathen; since no people under the sun always have been, still are, and always will remain more avaricious than they, as can be noticed in their cursed usury .

They also find comfort with this: "When the Messiah comes, He shall take all the gold and silver in the world and distribute it amongst the Jews."

Thus, wherever they can direct Scripture to their insatiable avarice, they wickedly do so. Therefore know, my dear Christians, that next to the Devil, you have no more bitter, more poisonous, more vehement and enemy than a real Jew who earnestly desire to be a Jew. There may be some among them who believe what the cow or the goose believes. But all of them are surrounded with this blood and circumcision .

In history, therefore, they are often accused of poisoning wells, stealing children and mutilating them; as in Trent, Weszensee and the like. Of course they deny this. Be it so or not, however, I know full well that the ready will is not lacking with them if they could only transform it into deeds, in secret or openly .

A person who does not know the Devil , might wonder why they are so at enemity with the Christians above all others; for which they have no reason , since we only do good to them. They live among us in our homes, under our protection, use land and highways, market and streets . Princes and government sit by, snore and have their maws open, let the Jew take from their purse and chest, steal and rob whatever they will.

That is they permit themselves and their subjects to be abused and sucked dry and reduced to beggars with their own money, through the usury of the Jews. For the Jews, as foreigners,certainly should have nothing from us; and what they have certainly must neither do we donate or give it to them. Yet they have our money and goods and are lords in our lands when they are supposed to be in exile.

If a thief steals ten gulden he must hang; if he robs people on the highways, his head is gone. But a Jew, who he steals ten tons of gold through his usury is dearer than God himself !

Do not their Talmud and rabbis write that it is no sin to kill if a Jew kills a heathen , but it is a sin if he kills one of his Jew brother.It is no sin if he does not keep his oath to a heathen , therefore , to steal and rob from a heathen , is a divine service.

AND THEY ARE THE MASTERS OF THE WORLD AND WE ARE THEIR SERVANTS - YEA , THEIR CATTLE !

I maintain that in three fables of Aesop there is more wisdom to be found than in all the books of the talmudists and rabbis and more than ever could come into the hearts of the Jews!

Should someone think I am saying too much - I am saying much too little! For I see in their writings how they curse us Goyim and wish as all evil in their schools and prayers. They rob us of our money through usury , and wherever they are able they play us all manner of mean tricks ...No heathen has done such things and none would to so except the Devil himself and those whom he possesses - as he possesses the Jews.

....Maybe mild hearted and gentle Christians will believe that I am too rigorous and drastic against the poor, afflicted Jews, believing that I ridicule them and treat them with much sarcasm. By my word, I am too weak to be able to ridicule such a Satanic brood. I would fain to do so, but they are for greater adepts at mockery than I and possess a god who is a master in this art. It is the EVIL ONE HIMSELF.

Even with no further evidence than the Old Testament, I would maintain, and no person on earth could alter my opinion, that the Jews as they are today are veritably a mixture of all the depraved and malevolent knaves of the whole world over, who have been dispersed in all countries, similarly to the Tartars, Gypsies and such folk.

Read the entire book online: On the Jews and their lies

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 10:45 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Jutland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig-Holstein
    Zodiac Sign
    Taurus
    Family
    Widowed
    Politics
    cons. old fashion worker class
    Religion
    Philosophical Archaic Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    271 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KasparHauser View Post
    Did he mention the Jewish problem in this book?
    Not sure , but there is a disambiguation page on Wikipedia :

Jewish question may refer to:

The Jewish question, connoting Jewish emancipation, removal of legal disabilities, and assimilation in general.

The Jewish Question, an 1843 essay by Bruno Bauer

On The Jewish Question, an 1844 commentary by Karl Marx on Bruno Bauer's 1843 The Jewish Question

A World Without Jews, by Dagobert D. Runes (1959), a substantially re-titled imprint, compilation, and translation into English of On The Jewish Question (1844)

Reflections on the Jewish Question, a 1946 essay by Jean-Paul Sartre; original title: Réflexions sur la question juive

Final solution to the Jewish question, the Nazis' plan for genocide against the European Jewish population during World War II

The Jewish Question, a 1912 book by Arno Clemens Gaebelein

The Jewish Question in its Historical Context and its Proposed Solution, a 1917 book by Josef Ringo

The Jewish Question in the Classroom, a 1937 book by Julius Streicher

The Jewish Question over Five Centuries, a 1939 book by Julius Streicher

The Jewish Question, a 1995 book by Yevgenia Albats
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewi...isambiguation)

And from the first suggested page :
    The term "Jewish question" was first used in Great Britain around 1750 when the expression "Jewish question" appeared during the Jew Bill of 1753 debates in England.
    The question was next discussed in France (la question juive) after the French Revolution in 1789.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_question

This page lists a German 'Christian Dohm' as an enabler of Jewish Emancipation :
    In 1781, the Prussian civil servant Christian Wilhelm Dohm published the famous script Über die bürgerliche Emanzipation der Juden. Dohm disproves the antisemitic stereotypes and pleads for equal rights for Jews. Till this day, it is called the Bible of Jewish emancipation.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_emancipation

Dohm was born in Lemgo on 11 December 1751. Although the son of a Lutheran pastor at Lemgo's St. Mary's Church (de), he was a staunch advocate for Jewish emancipation. He entered Prussian officialdom in 1779, first as archivist in Berlin. In 1781, Dohm published a two-volume work entitled Ueber die bürgerliche Verbesserung der Juden ("On the Civil Improvement of the Jews"), which argued for Jewish political equality on humanitarian grounds.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chri...lhelm_von_Dohm

The German Wikipedia about Christian Konrad Wilhelm Dohm claims , that his book about the emancipation of the Jews ,
    would have had influenced the French Revolution , to emancipate the Jews :
    Damit beeinflusste er Vertreter der Menschenrechte wie Mirabeau, durch deren Engagement die Französische Nationalversammlung 1791 die Gleichstellung der französischen Juden beschloss.
    https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chri...lhelm_von_Dohm

August von Kotzebue is also a writer of these Napoleonic Wars's time .
    He would have written , that in 20 to 30 years to come , the Jews would possess all the Noble's Knightcourts and farms
    because of their wealth ,
    and the Christians will plough for them :
    Im 6. Bande seines „Literarischen Wochenblattes“ (1820), Nr. 53, S. 212, schreibt Kotzebue: „In zwanzig bis dreißig Jahren werden die Juden bei völlig gleichen Rechten und überwiegendem Reichthume im Besitze vieler Rittergüter des verarmten Adels sein, und der Christ muß dann für sie das Feld bauen“. Die gleichen Rechte wären nun da, der überwiegende Reichthum wäre auch vorhanden, auch viele Rittergüter dürften sich in einzelner Israeliten Händen befinden. Die Prophezeiung ist also wahr geworden.
    https://de.m.wikisource.org/wiki/BLK...ue,_August_von
    Mk 10:18 What do you call me a good master, no-one is good .

Gylfaginning 1.39 But on wine alone Odin in arms renowned Forever lives.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast