Atlantid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

The Merits of a Christian Europe

I've noticed that a lot of people on here tend to dislike Christianity, and instead present paganism as the most natural genetic inclination of our most pure ancient Germanic ancestors. While the previous statement is mostly true, I highly doubt Paganism is the most influential to us modern day Europeans- I think Christianity is by far the most influential genetically. Let me explain…

(If you have little patience at least read the conclusion. I would love to know others opinions on my thoughts).

The Incredibly Long Era of Christianity
    Whenever I study some of the oldest Germanic texts in England, it is brutally obvious how ingrained Christianity is into their populations. The oldest Anglo-Saxon poems known, between the years 600-700; the Old English Caedmon's Hymn, the Runic Ruthwell Cross, and even the Runic Franks Casket, all contain text that just spews Christianity. Read them yourself on wikipedia.

This was about 1,400 years ago. If the average age to have children is between 20 and 35, the average new generation is born every 27.5 years- this was 50 generations ago. This distance of time is unimaginably large.

Before Christianity
    Before Christianity our Germanic ancestors were probably not what we would like to think of them. Read into what the Romans thought about the “barbarian, uncivilized” pagan peoples of the north- to my understanding this is what little accounts we have of our ancestors back around the years 0-500. While many of these accounts are probably biased, I think it is fair to say that we weren’t as dominate a group as the Romans or Greeks were at the time. I even remember when Nazi Germany, who really valued ancient history was spending a lot of money looking for these ruins of ancient German villages, and the leadership was embarrassed and in their own words said, “while the Romans had a rich empire, our ancestors were living in warlike tribes with squalid living conditions, we are just humiliating ourselves excavating these sites...”.

The Romans, Greeks, Pagan Germanic tribes created very little when compared to the accomplishments of Christian Europe- in science, astronomy, physics, and mathematics. Even though Christianity attempted to fight science- people neglect to understand that it provided the key environment for science to thrive in terms of; monogamy (highly selective mating can greatly increase the genetic fabric of Europe), morality (trust of people in society), it provided universities for intelligent like minded people to gather, and it provided a common unifying factor amongst all Europeans. Looking at history, I feel that this is obviously evident in the technological progress, science, astronomy, mathematics, physics and music which all grew to the highest levels ever in human history. All created during Christian Europe and NOT during Pagan Europe. That is what I feel is the legacy of Christianity- the social construct it provided -not actually the religion itself. . And that is something that is sadly misunderstood in my opinion.

Our Natural Selective Practices for 1,500 years brought about the most profound changes the world has ever seen.
    Within these 1,400 years, because of Christianity, our ancestors selected very monogamously (which 85% of the world didn't). And this is the greatest influence on us from Christianity- our genetic makeup. All those wars influenced our genetic makeup when the male to female ratio decreased and we were forced to become very selective. The morality that our ancestors lived by was deeply influenced by Christianity. For 50 generations, this selection happened. (Not to mention- I think we are by far the most beautiful looking people in the world). Granted Christianity had its share of faults (the burning of astronomers, killing of witches, the killing of the Huguenots). I believe that our monogamous natural selection, family values and morality outweigh the bad and were far more beneficial by providing a fabric for natural selection (genetics) to help achieve the greatest accomplishments known to man. All these inventions, discoveries and fabric for government came about during the natural selective fabric of Christianity NOT of Buddhism or the other Abrahamic religions.

Religion does influence Genetics
    Today when I look at the world religions, take for instance Hinduism, which teaches ultra-peace and ingrains into people this floppy flimsy, “go with the wind” attitude on life. Is it any wonder why Hindu countries are so easy going in their attitude, even with poverty and 500 gazillion children running around without shoes on and parents without a care in the world? The religion is just the like people.

Confucius tends to over analyze, and spreads ultra conformity. This spread with Buddhism in Eastern Asia, Is it really any wonder that Eastern-Asian society today has such a timid ultra-conformist attitude? Their religions, in Japan, China, South Asia, SE Asia all seem to me to be obviously reflected in their genetic make up even in present day. Even Asian children raised by white parents tend to revert back to a sense of conformity and place such an emphasis on shy respect. Scientists have long noted a certain shy tranquilness in Eastern Asian people different from other groups. Their behavior makes it undeniably obvious, in my opinion, that religion can and does influence genetics. It is not surprising to me the Confucius Religion based upon deep complex understandings of the world would also have the highest average IQ in the world (their average is higher than Europeans but only by a little, and an average doesn't take into account the statistical kurtosis of the distribution of IQ). I do, however, view Eastern Asian culture as very important and respect it greatly, unlike so many other cultures.

When you look at Muslims, their entire countries are trapped in their religion. And what do they have? Muslims have a warlike ultra-conformist society, with little understanding of western values and western freedom- and they cannot tolerate change or intellectualism. The natural selection we experienced in Europe as a result of Christian monogamy was not experienced in the Middle East. Is it any wonder that Muslims test so low in terms of IQ than Europeans and Asians? Even in Turkey a country that has had great genetic influence with Greece. Is it any wonder the Muslim populations, even in liberal Europe, contain so much violent crime and barbaric activities compared to Europeans around the world? When you look at the Islamic Religion (which is like a more barbaric and violent version of the Christian Old Testament without a much more modest and revised New Testament) who would have guessed. I argue that over time their religion has become imprinted into their genetics.

The Africans... it's just brutally obvious they are so far behind. African animalistic religions, with such an emphasis on polygamy where the richest guy in town gets to mate with as many girls as he pleases- is the most barbaric religion and culture in the world. They have no morals, values or family structure. Even their more recently converted Christian cultures have extramarital affairs at a rate of 55%- but at least now with Christianity they feel guilty for doing it- I hope. Their tribal conditions and polygamy for the past 40,000 years have just completely ruined them- either halting their evolution or sending it in the completely wrong direction. The average IQ in some African countries is 70 (69 is considered retarded!). (In one of my previous posts I explain how IQ cannot be raised much because of genetics- there is only about a 10 point distribution potential, proven scientifically!- Read it if you have no idea what I'm talking about) Genetically they are vastly behind.

Conclusion
    I feel that the Christian fabric of society (not necessarily Christianity itself) brought us far more genetically, socially, culturally and scientifically than any other civilization on the planet combined- even our more distant pagan ancestors.

I would argue to hold onto your ancestors values, morality, and culture, that is what made us strong and that is ingrained in our natural genetic code whether we chose to accept it or not. Whether or not you chose to be a Christian (I myself find Christianity too paradoxical and mythological based upon excavations and conflicting texts dated before the year 0)- at the very least- conform to the most basic family values, morality and ethics that it teaches or our civilization will fall. Now that so many people in our countries are no longer accountable to a higher power, we still need to be accountable to ourselves and our people. However, do not conform to the ultra-liberal- every culture is equal lie. Our people are unique and should be cherished as the most innovative, most philosophical, most ethical, most family oriented people that have ever lived.

(I really wonder what other people will think about my views on this- that Religion has influenced our genetics).

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 05:01 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynterwade View Post
    The Romans, Greeks, Pagan Germanic tribes created very little when compared to the accomplishments of Christian Europe- in science, astronomy, physics, and mathematics.
    Tell me one thing the Greek people created under Christianity, other than diluting your wine with water?
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Wednesday, May 2nd, 2012 @ 06:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian decent/ancestry - Born American
    Ancestry
    Norway, Germany, Sweden, England
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Tennessee Tennessee
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Personal care, construction
    Politics
    Apolitical
    Religion
    Norse Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Christianity formed alot of their beliefs by stealing from the European Pangans. Christianity is only 2010 years old. I would have to disagree with you. Monotheist religions tend to proselytize and cast judgement. I see no good in christianity or any other monotheist religion. This is one more thing to fuel my hatred towards christianity. I live in the bible belt. I hear things like this every day. So when I hear anything pertaining to christianity the first thing that pops into my head is "redneck".

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 4th, 2012 @ 09:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    State
    Connecticut Connecticut
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Study
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    IQ is pseudo-science.

Last Online
    Monday, August 1st, 2011 @ 07:32 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    jysk
    Ancestry
    Norse Gemanic/jutlander
    Country
    Denmark Denmark
    State
    Jutland Jutland
    Single Farther
    Occupation
    Artist
    Religion
    Baphomethean Heathendom
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Judeo/Christianity Is destructive, and it takes not a wise man to see how the catholic church has done all in its power to suppress scientific progression.

To credit the religion for the achievements of our culture is ludicrous, even though the "network" that the early church did represent surely helped in the exchange of knowledge between cultures.

And the terms “barbarian, uncivilized” can not be used to classify a people who had writing, music, laws and spirituality. But the romans looked upon all civilizations in this manner, as they was un-roman.

I agree that religion does influence genetics, but what influence has this kristendom brought us? This whole faith is a jewish conspiracy to control all gentiles by the means of belief, just look at the baptism; a symbolic child sacrifice to there one god ywhw of the non-jewish creed.

To cite the Adolf Hitler on this;

“The old beliefs will be brought back to honor again. The whole secret knowledge of nature, of the divine, the demonic. We will wash off the Christian veneer and bring out a religion peculiar to our race."

...this is what I believe in!

Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 08:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by William Frost View Post
    Christianity formed alot of their beliefs by stealing from the European Pangans.
    LOL!
    Where exactly did you get that from?
    The US Public School System LOL!

Christianity is derived from Judaism, which had little or no contact with Germanic Pagans until well in to the Roman Period. If anything is true, it was converted Germanic Pagans that added pagan symbols to the Christianity they got from the Middle East. As such they were seen as pollution of the original intent, and not as a constructive addition.

Dare I say the Christmas Tree here.

I live in the bible belt. I hear things like this every day. So when I hear anything pertaining to christianity the first thing that pops into my head is "redneck".
    Last time I looked Tennesseans were referred to as "Rednecks" despite of their religion. Assuming that is where you are really from??

As such all you are really doing by using the term "Redneck" is perpetuation a stereo type against yourself.

Last Online
    5 Hours Ago @ 01:15 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Christianity has some flaws that leave our people open up to danger through immigration. The main problem with it is that it is not a folkish religion in any sense. In fact it intenionally seeks to spread itself through non white lands. Church groups are always going to underdeveloped countries trying to convert people.

These are the same people who tried to sneak poor little Haitians into the country after their earthquake. They just believe that by bringing in people who have never seen a fully functioning society that they will automatically become civilized. This of course adds to more crime and a higher chance of breeding with the natives.

Some other miscellaneous things I don't care for are its position on capital punishment, euthanasia, and eugenics.

The religion is just too flabby for a people that need to defend themselves in this day. Love thy enemy is about the worst advice we can take.

Last Online
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    jysk
    Ancestry
    Norse Gemanic/jutlander
    Country
    Denmark Denmark
    State
    Jutland Jutland
    Single Farther
    Occupation
    Artist
    Religion
    Baphomethean Heathendom
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    To make facts straight on the debates above;

Most of the early jewish myths (therefore also Christian) was based upon or stolen from the "pagan" cultures of Mesopotamia and Summera. But only twisted into there monotheistic world view.

Still, some truth is in the above accusation of religious plagiarism, as the early Christians adopted the customs of the pagan people of the northern lands. Churches was build upon the holy places of our people, holidays turned into Christian Sabbaths and heathen symbols became ornaments of this invading force...

Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 08:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FranzFed View Post
    Christianity has some flaws that leave our people open up to danger through immigration. The main problem with it is that it is not a folkish religion in any sense. In fact it intenionally seeks to spread itself through non white lands. Church groups are always going to underdeveloped countries trying to convert people.
    Well I will grant you that Christianity does have its flaws. one being the fact that it allows for a compassionate treatment of outsiders and brings them into white Societies in the name of "Compassion".

On the other hand, Compassion towards ones own kind is not a bad thing as I can see, nor the unity it brings with it. The problem seems to be that there is a lack of common since applied to the usage of compassion. And I would point out that if you look a some Scandinavian societies, such as Sweden they are not exactly observant Christians, but they still lack any sort of objectivity in their application of law.

Without logic and objectivity, compassionate or not, you will still turn up as a loser.

Last Online
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    jysk
    Ancestry
    Norse Gemanic/jutlander
    Country
    Denmark Denmark
    State
    Jutland Jutland
    Single Farther
    Occupation
    Artist
    Religion
    Baphomethean Heathendom
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Let us not forget that Christianity is but a mutation of Judaism...

Page 1 of 154 1234561151101 ... LastLast