Moderate
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KasparHauser View Post
    Eugenics Can also be found in the Bible. So were good family values.
    to name a couple, Do you count molesting little boys and the murder of our kin who didnt want to give up their traditions as "Good Family values"?

Last Online
    Saturday, October 8th, 2011 @ 07:26 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglosaxon/Austro-Bavarian/Prussian
    Ancestry
    Germany, England and Austria
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    South Australia South Australia
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Fascist/Pan-Germanist
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    If these early pagans were so moral, civil, intelligent and pure, why did they not bother to make a book outlying their superior religion?

At least we have a book. And unless you know the story of the whole book and you know what Martin Luther was REALLY about then you shall not judge my faith.
    For those of you who think Hitler was brilliant, remember that he and most of the Nazis were Christian.

Quote Originally Posted by Olav View Post
    to name a couple, Do you count molesting little boys and the murder of our kin who didnt want to give up their traditions as "Good Family values"?
    Sorry, where does it say that in the Bible?
    As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice - Adolf Hitler

Last Online
    Saturday, April 8th, 2017 @ 10:27 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Single adult
    Politics
    Moderate
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Sorry, where does it say that in the Bible?
    you tell me, im not a christian, but hey.. it has to be somewhere since so many christians took part in it.

Last Online
    Tuesday, October 25th, 2016 @ 03:32 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway and Germany
    Subrace
    Scando nordid
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    Nordland Nordland
    Høvding
    Politics
    None
    Religion
    Norse gods customs culture
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Better then...

The whole thread starting with the one statement that, at best, reveals a tremendous lack of understanding of history. I admire those who can bear to take the trouble to answer this, I shall limit my response to this:

The promise Jesus gave the disciples, was not ever held.. Instead of the Second Coming as promised, then came another thing, the Church lol (Neither Jesus nor Paul built churches).. Jesus was not a citizen of the world. Well, he was a man, but first and foremost he was a Jew.

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 20th, 2011 @ 11:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Sachse
    Ancestry
    Von den Siebenbürgern
    Subrace
    Europid, nicht wichtig
    Single adult
    Occupation
    blöde schwere Welt
    Politics
    Individualistisch/Deistisch
    Religion
    Ohne Gott kein Leben
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    If these early pagans were so moral, civil, intelligent and pure, why did they not bother to make a book outlying their superior religion?
    Simply because they weren't able to do. Or Atlantis had books but they weren't found after the inhabitants went from the planet. The germanics were rests of the atlantics but lost the connection to the writings or they didn't get any.

Man all this talk about heathenry is dumb shit. If someone is good and was educated in lutheran christianity he knows heathenry is all dumb shit, simply it's based on killing, war and brutality. No humanity in it, a raw charater of archaism. But please we left antique since 1500 years.

@Hrodnand

The truth is we face a bitter development. And i feel bad on loose of faith in god. As to see there is no help, and leave the right way i don't do conform with today.

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 20th, 2011 @ 11:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Sachse
    Ancestry
    Von den Siebenbürgern
    Subrace
    Europid, nicht wichtig
    Single adult
    Occupation
    blöde schwere Welt
    Politics
    Individualistisch/Deistisch
    Religion
    Ohne Gott kein Leben
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodnand View Post
    This was no different in the culture of our heathen ancestors, they also had a concept about how they were created, where they come from, etc, the only difference was that their concept was not the invention of jews and sheeplike priests who thought more about wealth and power than about the betterment of their own community. This argument of yours still does not explain why christianity was better for ancient germanics
    Christianity was a must come. From Rome they were sent to christianize 'em. Germanics were unprotected and fought against each other, no love for each other. Raw warriorish tribes with no character of a nation.

Oh yeah, as if everything that's written in books would be a holy message.
    Aha, as if runes are magic.

Heathen germanic culture was beaten down because christianity abused our ancestors spirituality for a cheap power-play. That's all christianity ever did worldwide in any native culture. Infiltrate as guest, find out the weaknesses and infest from the inside.
    What did they do to them? Slash them up? Please. After Jesus' teaches they were not in position to do this. Christianity did teach the privileged families that ruled the poor people (a must, how else is order possible in that time) and made a live oriented after a religion. And it worked.

From the perspective of how to impose authority upon a group of people without too much effort, using spirituality as a tool for abuse. The bible is a more complicated version of a cheap horror story-book that's only purpose is to evoke fear complexes in children.
    I myself don't believe in many the bible says. It is important to know what was teached before the bible version. That's nearer the truth i.m.o.

I wonder which ancient book before Tacitus' works documented about ancient mankind from the perspective that would concern us germanics.
    Why germanics only?? Senseless. Egoistic thought.

So what do you consider as THE truth?
    What i believe and what built in me, what i tend to. Disrespectfull subjects tend to believe in nothing. Is that the way?

Or perhaps they show a careful approach to matters that are incomplete without filling vacuum gaps in history with fairy-tales and mysticism.
    So they do something.

So in your perspective man is a mistake of "God" and will never be capable of recovering its spirituality or creating a better world for himself, therefore it is doomed, yes?
    If it interests: http://www.paradox.ch/ufo/sumer.htm

Oh, it must be certainly terrible to invent antibiotics or to master electricity...

The geniuses you mentioned above were exactly these scientists who managed to step out from being brainwashed and further to follow evolution.
    Synthetic medicaments are ish.

Genius is a special human.

An institution in itself is nothing but a group of buildings, not mention that if the matter in which the institution specializes itself is a bunch a lies then not even the buildings worth the effort.

Helping the world while undermining respective communities such as ours.

Who cares about this idiocy to contribute something to the world? germanics contributed to themselves, to their own communities, in times when one could die from one hour to the other they ensured the survival of our folk, period. What, you want to save the world or something?

Exactly, the chapter when christianity will be [and anarchy starts, yes right].
    Germanics then are antisocial, unloving. Something for everybody not egoistic being. Worthless.

Last Online
    Sunday, April 24th, 2011 @ 02:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Deutschland, Österreich
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    "Germanics then are antisocial, unloving"

Better "antisocial" than "sheep".

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2012 @ 09:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Response

Quotes from Drottin:
    "The whole thread starting with the one statement that, at best, reveals a tremendous lack of understanding of history......."

"The promise Jesus gave the disciples, was not ever held.. Instead of the Second Coming as promised, then came another thing, the Church lol (Neither Jesus nor Paul built churches)........."
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

I picked a fiery title because I wanted to catch everyones attention. Was Christianity far better than Paganism in every area of Europe? I don't think so. We did lose a tremendous amount of our natural culture. But I do think the benefits that brought us to where we are today far outweigh the bad for the reasons I have previously listed.

I also agree with everything you said- I do think my title does show a bit of arrogance concerning history- I am sorry.

Last Online
    Saturday, October 8th, 2011 @ 07:26 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglosaxon/Austro-Bavarian/Prussian
    Ancestry
    Germany, England and Austria
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    South Australia South Australia
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Fascist/Pan-Germanist
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Why is it that neo pagans have an angry, even hateful attitude towards Christians while the Christians here are more understanding and patient with their heathen brothers?

Let us not forget that we are German! Germany is in our hearts and the God that we choose to follow should not make us fight each other.
    As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice - Adolf Hitler

Last Online
    Monday, February 28th, 2011 @ 10:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    French, Zeelandic, Dutch.
    Subrace
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynterwade View Post
    The Romans, Greeks, Pagan Germanic tribes created very little when compared to the accomplishments of Christian Europe- in science, astronomy, physics, and mathematics. Even though Christianity attempted to fight science- people neglect to understand that it provided the key environment for science to thrive in terms of; monogamy (highly selective mating can greatly increase the genetic fabric of Europe), morality (trust of people in society), it provided universities for intelligent like minded people to gather, and it provided a common unifying factor amongst all Europeans. Looking at history, I feel that this is obviously evident in the technological progress, science, astronomy, mathematics, physics and music which all grew to the highest levels ever in human history. All created during Christian Europe and NOT during Pagan Europe. That is what I feel is the legacy of Christianity- the social construct it provided -not actually the religion itself. . And that is something that is sadly misunderstood in my opinion.
    Just like in the muslim ''golden years'' most scientist where not-christian or muslim and even where prosecuted by the church.

Our Natural Selective Practices for 1,500 years brought about the most profound changes the world has ever seen.
    Within these 1,400 years, because of Christianity, our ancestors selected very monogamously (which 85% of the world didn't). And this is the greatest influence on us from Christianity- our genetic makeup. All those wars influenced our genetic makeup when the male to female ratio decreased and we were forced to become very selective. The morality that our ancestors lived by was deeply influenced by Christianity. For 50 generations, this selection happened. (Not to mention- I think we are by far the most beautiful looking people in the world). Granted Christianity had its share of faults (the burning of astronomers, killing of witches, the killing of the Huguenots). I believe that our monogamous natural selection, family values and morality outweigh the bad and were far more beneficial by providing a fabric for natural selection (genetics) to help achieve the greatest accomplishments known to man. All these inventions, discoveries and fabric for government came about during the natural selective fabric of Christianity NOT of Buddhism or the other Abrahamic religions.
    Just like with the islamic religion christianity brought inbreeding to the West.

Religion does influence Genetics
    Today when I look at the world religions, take for instance Hinduism, which teaches ultra-peace and ingrains into people this floppy flimsy, “go with the wind” attitude on life. Is it any wonder why Hindu countries are so easy going in their attitude, even with poverty and 500 gazillion children running around without shoes on and parents without a care in the world? The religion is just the like people.

Confucius tends to over analyze, and spreads ultra conformity. This spread with Buddhism in Eastern Asia, Is it really any wonder that Eastern-Asian society today has such a timid ultra-conformist attitude? Their religions, in Japan, China, South Asia, SE Asia all seem to me to be obviously reflected in their genetic make up even in present day. Even Asian children raised by white parents tend to revert back to a sense of conformity and place such an emphasis on shy respect. Scientists have long noted a certain shy tranquilness in Eastern Asian people different from other groups. Their behavior makes it undeniably obvious, in my opinion, that religion can and does influence genetics. It is not surprising to me the Confucius Religion based upon deep complex understandings of the world would also have the highest average IQ in the world (their average is higher than Europeans but only by a little, and an average doesn't take into account the statistical kurtosis of the distribution of IQ). I do, however, view Eastern Asian culture as very important and respect it greatly, unlike so many other cultures.

When you look at Muslims, their entire countries are trapped in their religion. And what do they have? Muslims have a warlike ultra-conformist society, with little understanding of western values and western freedom- and they cannot tolerate change or intellectualism. The natural selection we experienced in Europe as a result of Christian monogamy was not experienced in the Middle East. Is it any wonder that Muslims test so low in terms of IQ than Europeans and Asians? Even in Turkey a country that has had great genetic influence with Greece. Is it any wonder the Muslim populations, even in liberal Europe, contain so much violent crime and barbaric activities compared to Europeans around the world? When you look at the Islamic Religion (which is like a more barbaric and violent version of the Christian Old Testament without a much more modest and revised New Testament) who would have guessed. I argue that over time their religion has become imprinted into their genetics.

The Africans... it's just brutally obvious they are so far behind. African animalistic religions, with such an emphasis on polygamy where the richest guy in town gets to mate with as many girls as he pleases- is the most barbaric religion and culture in the world. They have no morals, values or family structure. Even their more recently converted Christian cultures have extramarital affairs at a rate of 55%- but at least now with Christianity they feel guilty for doing it- I hope. Their tribal conditions and polygamy for the past 40,000 years have just completely ruined them- either halting their evolution or sending it in the completely wrong direction. The average IQ in some African countries is 70 (69 is considered retarded!). (In one of my previous posts I explain how IQ cannot be raised much because of genetics- there is only about a 10 point distribution potential, proven scientifically!- Read it if you have no idea what I'm talking about) Genetically they are vastly behind.
    Christianity is embraced by the majority of the population in most Southern, Central and Eastern African nations and in some West African nations.