Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    554 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KasparHauser
    I find that when I meet neo-pagans they tend to have this belief that Christians came to their European lands and forced them all to give up thier beautiful region for Christianity. This is not true.
    Thousands of peope were burnt on stakes, drowned in water, bound to wheels. Charlemagne fell the Irminsul of the Saxons and killed their wise and their leaders to convert them. Well into the 15th century heathen uproars took place. Law books tell about outlawing of heathen rituals and practices, starting in the 5th/6th century and adding new well into the 19th century. The last witch was burned in England in 1898.

Yeah, looks like they converted all totally volunatary. Not.

An Icelandic friend explained to me once that when Christianity came to her country the elders gathered and thought for a long time about what converting to Christianity would mean for their culture and they decided to choose Christianity because it was much more civil and did not include the death rituals they had.
    This oh so voluntary conversion was forced upon them, because Olaf held a lot of people of Iceland as hostages. They were given the choice to either accept christian rule or have the hostages killed and them be overrun with war.
    Iceland to that time had just a few thousand people, it was a decision made to protect this new settlement from being ridden apart by war and terror.

But this was just a formal conversion. There have been no monasteries on Iceland before 1100, only single people, there have been noone to "teach" them christianity. And another little detail is, that the Icelanders were granted the right to further kill new born children when they had no use for them or couldnt effort to raise them. Likewise with animal sacrifices. This was one of the consession demanded by the Icelandic people in order to accept the rulership of Olaf "the holy" Tryggvason.

Btw, this wasnt so much about the expansion of religion, but about expansion of Olaf's reich and power sphere.

I an very interested in the Norse gods and the stories about them but at the end of the day I'd rather believe in a God who loves me and created me for a reason.
    The god you worship calls you Gentile, a romanised, originally hebrew term that translates to "beast with speech" (a term applied to every non-Jew) and a sinner. You are born in sin, from sin, and no matter how "good" you live your life according to absurd rules, your chance to get to heaven is very low. Because you are a born sinner, and sinners dont come into heaven. The god you worship doesnt speak to you anymore, because he is pissed over stupid humans dont worshipping him enough. And he is pissed over stupid humans who dared to eat from the tree of knowledge, because he prefered stupid humans. The god you worship had no trouble to drown millions in the flood. But yeah, thats all very convincing signs of the love he has for you.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Last Online
    Sunday, April 24th, 2011 @ 02:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Deutschland, Österreich
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Erbe View Post
    @Borrson: Christianity gives more teaching to somebody than heathenry. It is more complete due to the fact it has a book, the bible.

Has heathenry of your germanic site a book?

The bible is as i mentioned above the key from the past to the future. I get feeling there is a revolt around somebodies minds not conform to christianity.

Simply your mentions are out of reality. Christianity is institutionalized and here since 1800-2000 years. It's contribution for helping the world is long known and recognized. Simply because you are not able to live after it. Get done and dream about your old faith before christianity. It is a shame. What have them barbaric germanics contribute to the world? ...

To live or not live after christianity is a question of identification. Well your heathen faith was beat down. Done and over. Another chapter and this is now.
    This passage of bible would be very good for the Germanic Warrior Spirit, you agree? http://www.jesuswalk.com/lessons/6_27-36.htm

Love your enemy, offer the other face, sorry, don't make sense...

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 4th, 2010 @ 10:05 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Switzerland, England, Ukraine, ...
    Subrace
    Unsure
    Country
    United States United States
    with my soulmate
    Occupation
    a nice guy
    Politics
    ethnic national-anarchism
    Religion
    pagan science
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Your germanic faith was beaten down and got lost. Now they were weak, why else christianity then replaced heathenry?

What have them barbaric germanics contribute to the world?
    I'm on Skadi, right?

Last Online
    Saturday, October 8th, 2011 @ 07:26 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglosaxon/Austro-Bavarian/Prussian
    Ancestry
    Germany, England and Austria
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    South Australia South Australia
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Fascist/Pan-Germanist
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Borrson View Post
    This passage of bible would be very good for the Germanic Warrior Spirit, you agree? [
    Have you read this one (read number 10):

http://niv.scripturetext.com/deuteronomy/20.htm
    As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice - Adolf Hitler

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Deutschland, Österreich
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    This passage was write by Moses for the Israelites, he ordered to destroy the "Goym", or gentile, like us. Read leviticus 26:1

http://bible.cc/leviticus/26-1.htm

Who make stone sculptures???? WE, the Europeans.

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 20th, 2011 @ 11:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Sachse
    Ancestry
    Von den Siebenbürgern
    Subrace
    Europid, nicht wichtig
    Single adult
    Occupation
    blöde schwere Welt
    Politics
    Individualistisch/Deistisch
    Religion
    Ohne Gott kein Leben
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Get out of here Borrson when you ain't even know that there are a lot of people of germanic heritage that are christians. Germanics beat germanics over their heathenry and installed christian faith. Now were are these germanics warriors of heathen form? No! Ah, ... there are some in trash class. But theeese? Oh well, they have other problems than heathen faith.

I never met germanic warrior spirit as it sounds that you talk about. Simply the memetical codes today by the jew media and liberalism beat the shit out of every opposition of your hero presentation. They shitted over themselves.

Man this is really all ridiculous.

What can some -the typical appearances- dumb, loud, drunks claim they are heathens and better and overshalled by a strange religion, the christianity? Such subjects are representing barbarism, unculture and end. What man of mind would believe these barbarics are claiming the better faith (heathenry)? What man? I don't think anybody.

Nobody takes them serious. They are comedians.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Deutschland, Österreich
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Get out of here Borrson when you ain't even know that there are a lot of people of germanic heritage that are christians. Germanics beat germanics over their heathenry and installed christian faith. Now were are these germanics warriors of heathen form? No! Ah, ... there are some in trash class. But theeese? Oh well, they have other problems than heathen faith.

I never met germanic warrior spirit as it sounds that you talk about. Simply the memetical codes today by the jew media and liberalism beat the shit out of every opposition of your hero presentation. They shitted over themselves.

Man this is really all ridiculous.
    Wow, That's the way the Viking Age was past, for declarations like this somebody was write "Genealogy of the Moral" and "The Antichrist". Well, I suppose the germanics are more cold and calculist...

we are on Skadi, right?
    Last edited by Borrson; Sunday, August 1st, 2010 at 03:39 PM. Reason: complements

Last Online
    50 Minutes Ago @ 10:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    554 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Erbe
    I choose more a life where i know what created me (!)
    Your mother and father created you, your education and environment forms you. When you really believe that some semitic desert demon created you out of mud and placed you into the womb of your mother.....

gods, I dont have words for that nonsense LOL, unholy crap.

You don't have a bible. The bible is not the book of all books as it is told by christianity but it is the most complete book of mankind that teaches about our past, our creation, our deal with gods.
    The bible is a worthless collection of stories that are constantly edited - for power political reasons - since 1700 years. No, the bible did not exist in first three centuries, the most gospels were written only during the second and third century.

And the claim is BS anyway. The indic Vedas are way older than the bible, do not steal from every belief system in their surrounding and are therefor far more complete.

And the Vedas are indeed "our" past, the Semitic stories are not.

Without christianity Europe wouldn't had evolve such a culture it has.
    Now, while it is fact that the middle ages and onwards were dominated by christianity, this is no proof that this development hadnt happened without. Probably, the development we had taken without christianity would've been a way more healthy way.

Unfortunately we will never know.

In the bible the legacy of our past which is remarkable for our future is written down. When somebody ignores this he must be out of order.
    This is not "our" legacy, it is Jewish, middle eastern, Semitic legacy. It has nothing to do with Europe or our people. And the imposition of this "faith" is the very foundation for our destruction today. Christianity is the basic for this cultural marxism, for the belief that every people are created equal and worth the same, for wrongly applied charity and so on.

It can only be healthy to ignore this.

God created only order when he made this world, but he made human and human is weak, as it lets himself make mistakes. Then the gods fly away from earth. Since then we are lost and let down by our own unability to make a better world. Not i mention the geniuses, they are something own! But the majority is incomplete.
    So, god is perfect but his creation is not? His most precious creation should be his one error of his imperfection? Stockholm syndrome.....

And to the point of church to science: Well they knew why they did not let evolve sciene. It is because scientists could probably explore the latest secrets!
    This is the crucial point, right. Your funny desert demon wants his worshippers stupid and doesnt want them to ask questions.

Let's uncrypt this message. The desert demon YHWE is not out to help people reach the next level, he wants people stupid and small, in order that they do not rise above him. To prevent them from developing and evolving to a higher state of mind he puts into place rules and commands that are anti-life, anti-knowledge and anti-science. He declares reproduction an act of sin. Humans are born with the "original sin", and he reminds them on every occasion that they are guilty. Guilt is a great tool of control, it makes people submissive and weak and prone to manipulation of all sorts, even to accept their own extinction without protest.

Oh ja, christianity certainly formed European culture. A culture of self-hate and self-contempt. A culture of weakness and surrender. A culture of weak, confused people. A suicidal culture that cares far more about their after-life than their actual life.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Last Online
    Sunday, December 2nd, 2018 @ 07:06 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Transylvanian Saxon
    Ancestry
    Austria/GermanBohemia
    State
    Transylvania Transylvania
    Zodiac Sign
    Scorpio
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Project management consultant
    Politics
    Far Centre
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    You think that? I choose more a life where i know what created me (!), where i come from and what i have to know.
    This was no different in the culture of our heathen ancestors, they also had a concept about how they were created, where they come from, etc, the only difference was that their concept was not the invention of jews and sheeplike priests who thought more about wealth and power than about the betterment of their own community. This argument of yours still does not explain why christianity was better for ancient germanics

Your germanic faith was beaten down and got lost. Now they were weak, why else christianity then replaced heathenry?? You don't have a bible.
    Oh yeah, as if everything that's written in books would be a holy message.

Heathen germanic culture was beaten down because christianity abused our ancestors spirituality for a cheap power-play. That's all christianity ever did worldwide in any native culture. Infiltrate as guest, find out the weaknesses and infest from the inside.

The bible is not the book of all books as it is told by christianity but it is the most complete book of mankind that teaches about our past, our creation, our deal with gods.
    ...From the perspective of how to impose authority upon a group of people without too much effort, using spirituality as a tool for abuse. The bible is a more complicated version of a cheap horror story-book that's only purpose is to evoke fear complexes in children.

Before the bible there were books and writings that told the truth about the ancient mankind, but they got lost and were destroyed.
    I wonder which ancient book before Tacitus' works documented about ancient mankind from the perspective that would concern us germanics.

We don't know the truth complete, and the bible is not the full truth. It was changed by some jewish prototypes in the old testament, that wrote down from mesopotamian texts and did create new passages.

So what do you consider as THE truth?

Without christianity Europe wouldn't had evolve such a culture it has.
    Speculation.

And these lies about incompleteness only show a weak personal sign to the truth and unability to deal with what is really necessary.

Or perhaps they show a careful approach to matters that are incomplete without filling vacuum gaps in history with fairy-tales and mysticism.

When somebody ignores this he must be out of order.

God created only order when he made this world, but he made human and human is weak, as it lets himself make mistakes. Then the gods fly away from earth. Since then we are lost and let down by our own unability to make a better world.
    So in your perspective man is a mistake of "God" and will never be capable of recovering its spirituality or creating a better world for himself, therefore it is doomed, yes?

Not i mention the geniuses, they are something own! But the majority is incomplete.

And to the point of church to science: Well they knew why they did not let evolve sciene. It is because scientists could probably explore the latest secrets!
    Oh, it must be certainly terrible to invent antibiotics or to master electricity...

The geniuses you mentioned above were exactly these scientists who managed to step out from being brainwashed and further to follow evolution.

Simply your mentions are out of reality. Christianity is institutionalized and here since 1800-2000 years.
    An institution in itself is nothing but a group of buildings, not mention that if the matter in which the institution specializes itself is a bunch a lies then not even the buildings worth the effort.

It's contribution for helping the world is long known and recognized.
    Helping the world while undermining respective communities such as ours.

What have them barbaric germanics contribute to the world?
    Who cares about this idiocy to contribute something to the world? germanics contributed to themselves, to their own communities, in times when one could die from one hour to the other they ensured the survival of our folk, period. What, you want to save the world or something?

To live or not live after christianity is a question of identification. Well your heathen faith was beat down. Done and over. Another chapter and this is now.
    Exactly, the chapter when christianity will be beaten down, but this time not by some imposed, alien religion but by the faults christianity imposed on itself 2000 years ago.
    :Überschöpfung:

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 20th, 2011 @ 11:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Sachse
    Ancestry
    Von den Siebenbürgern
    Subrace
    Europid, nicht wichtig
    Single adult
    Occupation
    blöde schwere Welt
    Politics
    Individualistisch/Deistisch
    Religion
    Ohne Gott kein Leben
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    Your mother and father created you, your education and environment forms you. When you really believe that some semitic desert demon created you out of mud and placed you into the womb of your mother.....

gods, I dont have words for that nonsense LOL, unholy crap.

The bible is a worthless collection of stories that are constantly edited - for power political reasons - since 1700 years. No, the bible did not exist in first three centuries, the most gospels were written only during the second and third century.

And the claim is BS anyway. The indic Vedas are way older than the bible, do not steal from every belief system in their surrounding and are therefor far more complete.

And the Vedas are indeed "our" past, the Semitic stories are not.

Now, while it is fact that the middle ages and onwards were dominated by christianity, this is no proof that this development hadnt happened without. Probably, the development we had taken without christianity would've been a way more healthy way.

Unfortunately we will never know.

This is not "our" legacy, it is Jewish, middle eastern, Semitic legacy. It has nothing to do with Europe or our people. And the imposition of this "faith" is the very foundation for our destruction today. Christianity is the basic for this cultural marxism, for the belief that every people are created equal and worth the same, for wrongly applied charity and so on.

It can only be healthy to ignore this.

So, god is perfect but his creation is not? His most precious creation should be his one error of his imperfection? Stockholm syndrome.....

This is the crucial point, right. Your funny desert demon wants his worshippers stupid and doesnt want them to ask questions.

Let's uncrypt this message. The desert demon YHWE is not out to help people reach the next level, he wants people stupid and small, in order that they do not rise above him. To prevent them from developing and evolving to a higher state of mind he puts into place rules and commands that are anti-life, anti-knowledge and anti-science. He declares reproduction an act of sin. Humans are born with the "original sin", and he reminds them on every occasion that they are guilty. Guilt is a great tool of control, it makes people submissive and weak and prone to manipulation of all sorts, even to accept their own extinction without protest.

Oh ja, christianity certainly formed European culture. A culture of self-hate and self-contempt. A culture of weakness and surrender. A culture of weak, confused people. A suicidal culture that cares far more about their after-life than their actual life.
    Line after line.

I know that sex created me throughout a man and a woman. Matter fact i didn't even say something else. You got it wrong. Before anything of this happened, long time ago in the past gods created human. So i am also part of this creation. The historical factor is my suggestion at this.
    I am so part of this creation and do have a realtion to the creators. That's the main point here.

Semitic demon? They were a humanoid sort landed in Africa, then choose to begin human building program there and in Mesopatamia, near Israel. Do your researches.

The bible bases on mesopotamian texts. There are known similarities between bible and gilgamesch epos f.e. They were carried to Israel in a sort of form and changed. What the changes were hard to say and why. Nobody knows exactly.

The indid veddas i think have a common root to the bible. So there are truth in both.

Cultural development on germanics with heathen had been doing nothing. Simply like that. There wasn't education and all that in form of universities. No monarch and things like that. Germanics teared their asses up, believing in archaic forms.

You sound racist on the following note.

The last notes are out of my comment ...