Atlantid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Responce

“Judeo/Christianity Is destructive, and it takes not a wise man to see how the catholic church has done all in its power to suppress scientific progression.”
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    So many of you are coming up with arguments- that I actually agree with and even said so in my paper- to bash me.
    What you said is exactly what I was arguing, however with one subtle difference. I said that even though Christianity attempted to fight science (which is what you said)- I said that people neglect to understand that it provided the key environment for science to thrive in terms of; monogamy (highly selective mating can greatly increase the genetic fabric of Europe), morality (trust of people in society), it provided universities for intelligent like minded people to gather, and it provided a common unifying factor amongst all Europeans. Looking at history, I feel that this is obviously evident in the technological progress, science, astronomy, mathematics, physics, music created during Christian Europe and NOT during Pagan Europe.
    . That is what I feel is the legacy of Christianity- the social construct it provided -not actually the religion itself. This is a very hard to understand topic and some of you are confused by my subtle differentiation.

“IQ is pseudo-science.”
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    I have seen a STRONG correlation between behavior, illegitimacy, racial differences, education, criminal records and IQ. I guess your confused about the fact that pretty much every time somebody tests- IQ is never the exact same number. But I can assure you that much can be inferred about large gaps- the average African IQ of 70 and an average German IQ of 104. Read “Maximizing Intelligence” by David Armor or works by Arthur Jensen. You may be shocked at some correlations.

“Well I will grant you that Christianity does have its flaws. one being the fact that it allows for a compassionate treatment of outsiders and brings them into white Societies in the name of "Compassion".”
    ----------------------------------
    I would argue that this is “liberalism” doing this, and not Christianity. Look at the religious wars in France during the 1500’s. Look at the Crusades. Look at how Christians kicked out the Jews of Europe so many times. Christianity is a very wild religion. Liberalism is all about “we’re all equal”, "race is imaginary", "come on in". If you went back in the middle ages and told Christians, or Crusaders they were equal to Jews, or Muslims or Pagans- they would laugh at you.

Regardless of who is to blame we need to get together and recognize that our people, culture, morality, society is priceless and needs to be cherished. It is currently falling and we need to have Japanese style immigration to fix it.

Last Online
    Saturday, October 8th, 2011 @ 07:26 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglosaxon/Austro-Bavarian/Prussian
    Ancestry
    Germany, England and Austria
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    South Australia South Australia
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Fascist/Pan-Germanist
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I find that when I meet neo-pagans they tend to have this belief that Christians came to their European lands and forced them all to give up thier beautiful region for Christianity. This is not true. An Icelandic friend explained to me once that when Christianity came to her country the elders gathered and thought for a long time about what converting to Christianity would mean for their culture and they decided to choose Christianity because it was much more civil and did not include the death rituals they had.
    I an very interested in the Norse gods and the stories about them but at the end of the day I'd rather believe in a God who loves me and created me for a reason.

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Fascist/Pan-Germanist
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Oh, and anybody who thinks Christianity is 'Jew friendly' should read Luther's 'On the Jews and their Lies'.

Last Online
    6 Hours Ago @ 12:02 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynterwade View Post
    I would argue that this is “liberalism” doing this, and not Christianity.
    The culture of Christianity preaches helping the weak, this doesn't simply end at giving donations and building them schools but bringing them to our countries so they can reap the benefits of our society. Liberalism, along with other groups simply take advantage of Christianity.

The church is against homosexuality, but it's not like they can or will do anything about it. Unlike a religion such as Islam people can get away with their lives when they disparage the faith. Just the overall culture of Christianity oozes woosiness and no longer the mentality Christians had in midieval times. Now it's just diluted into a passive faith only celebrated for Christmas because it's good for the economy.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Utrecht Utrecht
    Family
    Single adult
    Religion
    Germanic Heathendom
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KasparHauser View Post
    An Icelandic friend explained to me once that when Christianity came to her country the elders gathered and thought for a long time about what converting to Christianity would mean for their culture and they decided to choose Christianity because it was much more civil and did not include the death rituals they had.
    And yet Icelandic Saga's tells a slightly different story. The treat of an economic boycott by Norway. Both sides declaring each other outlaw, and large scale violence nearly breaking out at the Althing where was decided that they should officially become Christian, after the lawspeaker had been bribed by the Christian faction.
    The sense of honor is of so fine and delicate a nature that
    it is only to be met with in minds which are naturally noble or
    cultivated by good examples and a refined education.
    - Sir Richard Steele

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Fascist/Pan-Germanist
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FranzFed View Post
    The culture of Christianity preaches helping the weak, this doesn't simply end at giving donations and building them schools but bringing them to our countries so they can reap the benefits of our society. Liberalism, along with other groups simply take advantage of Christianity.
    Christianity does preach helping the weak but this can be interpreted in many ways. We don't need to open the gates for alien races to occupy our lands. We can simply give them assistance in their own countries without letting them use us.

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Fascist/Pan-Germanist
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FranzFed View Post
    The church is against homosexuality, but it's not like they can or will do anything about it. Unlike a religion such as Islam people can get away with their lives when they disparage the faith. Just the overall culture of Christianity oozes woosiness and no longer the mentality Christians had in midieval times. Now it's just diluted into a passive faith only celebrated for Christmas because it's good for the economy.
    There is truth to what you say and this is sad. It would be nice if the Church was more actively anti homosexuality but in this modern, western society the Church is bashed by the liberal masses for not adjusting it's morals to theirs to suit modern society. Sadly, many Churches have confirmed to liberal morality in order to gain more young members. They think there is no way to love their homosexual brothers without letting them know that what they do is a sin. But there is a way!

Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 08:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I find that when I meet neo-pagans they tend to have this belief that Christians came to their European lands and forced them all to give up thier beautiful region for Christianity. This is not true. An Icelandic friend explained to me once that when Christianity came to her country the elders gathered and thought for a long time about what converting to Christianity would mean for their culture and they decided to choose Christianity because it was much more civil and did not include the death rituals they had.
    Yeah I find that sort of Amusing too.

For the most part during and after the overthrow of Jerusalem, I think the Germanic Populations were seen by Romans as dirty little tribes at the Gates of Rome.
    Uncivilized and a Military threat. The Same way we see Muslims today.

On the other hand, Christianity which started out in the Middle East filtered into the Barbarians Tribes, mainly because they for the most part at that time had a common goal, of defeating the Romans.

I think later on Germanic Christians and Semitic Christians began to get issues because the Germanic tribes for one did not understand the Judaism, and two added various pagan elements to the religion.

So essentially what you got further on down the road was a compromise between Paganism and Christianity, which is more or less what you have today.

I an very interested in the Norse gods and the stories about them but at the end of the day I'd rather believe in a God who loves me and created me for a reason.
    Nothing wrong with looking at all points of view I say.

Last Online
    Thursday, August 1st, 2019 @ 06:29 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Ancestry
    German-American and proud
    Subrace
    Alpinid-Nordid
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Oh, and anybody who thinks Christianity is 'Jew friendly' should read Luther's 'On the Jews and their Lies'.
    Christianity is friendly to all races, ethnic groups, people, tribes, ect... It was a religion designed for the entire world. It was designed as a sort of unifying force for all peoples, no matter what ethnic background or skin color. Hence Christianity was used as a tool to drive the Crusades into affect. It was just so convenient and wide spread enough for Peter the Hermit and Pope Urban II to use as an ideological tool to fight against the Muslim invaders. As well as a political tool to conquer the Baltic region which was still held under Germanic Pagans.

The Jews and their lies is not very relevant to this or even what you said about it being Anti-Jewish. Luther hated the Jews for different reasons. Sure, he didn't like them because they denied Christ. But, the Jews back then were also money-lenders and had a political and societal influences on the German people. That was Luther's primary drive to writing The Jews and Their Lies. Luther as well read their man-made Talmud and his eyes were really opened then.

Sure, I'm not denying Christianity has its benefits, as I have always vehemently protected and been an apologist for the secular and artistic benefits of the religion, but who is to say history would not have gone a similar route without it?

Last Online
    Saturday, April 8th, 2017 @ 10:27 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Single adult
    Politics
    Moderate
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EQ Fighter View Post
    LOL!
    Where exactly did you get that from?
    Well lets see, Yule aka Christmas for starters.

Oh and that jolly fat man named Santa? he's actually Odin.

"Odin was sometimes recorded, at the native Germanic holiday of Yule, as leading a great hunting party through the sky.Two books from Iceland, the Poetic Edda, compiled in the 13th century from earlier sources, and the Prose Edda, written in the 13th century by Snorri Sturluson, describe Odin as riding an eight-legged horse named Sleipnir that could leap great distances, giving rise to comparisons to Santa Claus's reindeer. Further, Odin was referred to by many names in Skaldic poetry, some of which describe his appearance or functions. These include Síðgrani, Síðskeggr, Langbarðr, (all meaning "long beard") and Jólnir("Yule figure")."

Christianity is hardly original.