Thread: S.A. Forum Experiencing Drought?!

Last Online
    Friday, February 15th, 2019 @ 06:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Germany, Netherlands & Alsace
    Subrace
    Cromagnoid
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Mad S.A. Forum Experiencing Drought?!

I see that little news about South Africa had been posted the last month or so. How come so many people can post while things are going bad like a month or so ago. Now that everything seems to be calm no news is getting posted! I quickly scan through the newspapers each morning and can assure that lots of news about South Africa do not reach the international community.

Alot of people will claim that the SWC was the best marketing we could ever ask for. Instead it turned out to be the worst we could ask for! Most foreigners believe that things were made out to be worse than it actually was as nothing happened to them. I have also seen reports from foreigners who claim that South Africa is actually much safer than they were told! I can assure them that they had just been fooled by our "competent" government! The only thing that happened was that crime statistics had been "cooked" by the SA Police Service. I know of incidents that happened during the SWC where some police officers just persuaded the victims not to lay charges. This also happened at a hotel where one of the teams stayed. Money and electronic equipment were stolen from one of the rooms and when the tourist reported to management they were told that if they did not lay any charges, the hotel would refund them for losses. And I'm sure that there were many others like this! I wonder how many more serious crimes were just sweeped under the carpet.

I know I will probably be called a "racist", and just be accused of spreading lies to make the New South Africa look bad. But this is facts! How come before the SWC(and probably will be the same after) police were slow to respond, if they did at all, when a crime were reported. In many cases prosecution were taking years to be finalized with most being thrown out of court because of poor detective work or just because the case were taking too long to appear in court. Come the SWC criminals were being caught the same day and sentenced the next.

I have also seen how more serious crimes and incidents were reported in the Afrikaans newspapers with no mention of it in the English ones. Was it to hide it from the tourist but to still report about it so that they could not be accused of hiding crime? I wish that I were able to post all the news articles that I read every day just to show everybody that all is not as well as they were deceived to believe! The deception of the police and government should be seen for fraud that it is as it is nothing less! Instead of being praised they should be tried for treason!

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Monday, May 6th, 2019 @ 07:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Germany & Norway
    Subrace
    Faordiby
    State
    Orange Free State Orange Free State
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Cognitive Dissident
    Politics
    Verwoerdian
    Religion
    Heretic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts
    According to the mainstream media serious crime virtually came to a halt, does this mean that people who are forced to resort to crime due to hunger and need (as is widely claimed by the ANC and whole array of liberal leftists) are not hungry and in need while the world cup was in progress? I am not aware of manna descending from heaven to feed the disadvantaged masses. Why the sudden most remarkable low crime numbers in the country which is widely regarded as the most violent country in the world, if this is what the government can achieve when they don't want crime, is it then really so hard to believe that they can create the opsit if it suites their purpose?

The mainstream media did however report on various instances of xenophobic attacks across the country which started practically after the final wissel blew, I recall seeing reports in the run-up to the world cup that something to that effect was planned for after the world cup. Coincidence I think not.
    Although the word "Commando" was wrongly used to describe all Boer soldiers, a commando was a unit formed from a particular district. None of the units was organized in regular companies, battalions or squadrons. The Boer commandos were individualists who were difficult to control, resented formal discipline or orders, and earned a British jibe that"every Boer was his own general".

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 23rd, 2020 @ 01:32 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norsk/Kelt
    Ancestry
    Norge/Eireann
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Nordic Union Nordic Union
    Kompliziert!
    Occupation
    Border Protection
    Politics
    Volksgemeinschaft
    Religion
    Ásatrú
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Reality Inside South Africa

Mtroboer, Grimner, I Hear You.

You are both correct in everything you have written. The World Cup was always going to be be hailed as this wonder weapon for ANC Democracy *Cough* and that all the major stadia and fan areas were safe as houses when in fact they were well planned cocoons of security and heavy police presence.

This as you have written still never stopped thefts and assaults on tourists and even football players with the hotel break in (inside job)! It did reduce thefts to a minimal and of course money was around to $Purchase silence and the Police would have planned how to twist the arms of Australian or Dutch tourists etc etc found with black eyes, sore heads lacerated wrist and empty wallets.

What has not been mentioned is the amount of International help and aid that went into all the logistics to make the actual event itself a success - then at the end the praise is lorded onto the corrupt ANC & Communist government to completely fool the masses around the entire planet that the nation has somehow Evolved into a better society. Its staggering that many of the fans who went there will return back to their own nations with stories that everything over there is fine and that they had a great time etc etc and I bet some may actually return as really dumb tourists whom will set themselves up for a mother of all muggings and hospitalization and the more whiter the skin the greater they will be as a potential target and God help them more so if they are females.

The reality in my opinion is now that the attention is away from South Africa the disintegration of the nation will just return to its normal self destructive mode based on the corruption and mismanagement from the ANC communist government and their incompetence to stop the increasing levels of poverty. This in turn will indeed speed up the crime rate and attacks on the 'considered to be wealthy' whites will drive more and more slowly but surely to desperation to get out or seek a Volkstaat (Heimat etc).

Emigration (White flight) will increase and the brain drain will further take its toll on an already strained economy being generally mismanaged due to the reverse racism set in since the black government took over.

I am sorry to write in such a negative way but this is what I see happening as I cannot see the trend being reversed at all and the only thing in my point of view that will save the white population of South Africa is the creation of an Afrikaner Volkstaat whose own Afrikans very heritage survival will rely on such a Volkstaat being created and being able to defend effectively its new borders. I would imagine a flood of various white refugees would cram its borders seeking residence leaving behind the old South Africa for the safety and security of the new Volkstaat.

Perhaps I have gotten some of this wrong and if you feel I have I appreciate any input and correction and I write this from afar but with genuine concern.

By all means do report on here the truth in the news and please by all means take even just a little time to translate Afrikaans news into English and post on here so that it is getting out at least into part of the Germanic world.

I for one appreciate any news reported.

God Bless You and may the Volkstaat Arise Sooner rather than Later.
    Wahrheit Macht Freiheit.
    http://www.rheinwiesenlager.de
    HISTORY IS NOT HISTORY - UNLESS IT IS THE 100% TRUTH

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Personally I'm less concerned about a drought of news aimed at exemplifying the character of Bantus or towards educating misinformed foreigners about South Africa's condition, and more concerned about the lack of subject matter revolving around our own identity.

Sure, importing news articles involving both our people and Bantus can serve to educate about the consequences of having our and their living spheres overlap, and can help in nurturing a healthy rejection of the supposed moral obligations to help carry the burden of the Bantus' problems, as people with liberal sensibilities would have us do.

Not all news regarding the disaster of Bantu rule and their Azanian state deserves space on Skadi, though. Admittedly, since the Bantus are the current misappropriators of our taxes and their Azanian state is where we live, it would be hard not to find some fine thread linking our lives and livelihoods to whichever event appears in South African papers. Nevertheless, if it mirrors what happens elsewhere in Africa, we really should, in keeping with this forum's orientation, consider it in the same light as events unfolding in Kenya or Uganda, and similarly removed from Skadi's intended scope.

Personally I sympathize when other forums intended for Northern Europeans tend towards excluding colonials if, using SA as example, you open the door for Afrikaners and Africa sticks in its nose. We, of course, need better solutions for maintaining the forum's Germanic character than excluding perfectly Germanic groups.

On this topic, since posts about black-on-white crimes rarely evolve into discussions, how do you, particularly the SA members, feel about consolidating these posts into a single "Reports on Black-on-White Violence" (or similarly titled) thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Mtroboer View Post
    Most foreigners believe that things were made out to be worse than it actually was as nothing happened to them. I have also seen reports from foreigners who claim that South Africa is actually much safer than they were told!
    I'd say it was a simple case of crying wolf, considering the projections of uncontrollable waves of violent crime during the WC many of our people submitted to potential tourists and sympathizers. There was always the possibility of tightened security and substantially more visible policing having the intended effect, of crime syndicates lying low for whatever reason, etc. Keeping in mind the possibility of a decidedly positive outcome (in terms of victim count and severity of violence), it was sometimes embarrassing to read what our Internet warriors let loose on the web.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtroboer View Post
    The only thing that happened was that crime statistics had been "cooked" by the SA Police Service.
    I'm not disputing this, but it's probably a combination of cooked books and tightened safety measures (which couldn't have been difficult, considering how low the bar was set before).

Quote Originally Posted by Grimner View Post
    The mainstream media did however report on various instances of xenophobic attacks across the country which started practically after the final wissel blew,
    There could be an ulterior motive behind the media's coverage of the latest xenophobic climate as well. I got the impression there was less violence, and even less intimidation than the first time Bantu-on-Zimbabwean-Bantu xenophobia reared its head. The media's intent could simply have been to propagandize that even SA's xenophobia is now of a much tamer nature than before, while drawing attention away from cases where Germanics, and not Africans, are the victims. The German media did this as well, judging from what I could learn from one of our German members - after one particular weekend shortly after the WC, during which a teenage German girl touring SA with her family had been gang-raped, when this and another rape case (of a young Dutch woman, same province, same weekend) was a minor story in our online news, the only news from SA on German news sites was of the timidly executed intra-Bantu xenophobia, and not on what happened to one of their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Untersberger View Post
    The reality in my opinion is now that the attention is away from South Africa the disintegration of the nation will just return to its normal self destructive mode based on the corruption and mismanagement from the ANC communist government and their incompetence to stop the increasing levels of poverty. This in turn will indeed speed up the crime rate and attacks on the 'considered to be wealthy' whites will drive more and more slowly but surely to desperation to get out or seek a Volkstaat (Heimat etc).

Emigration (White flight) will increase and the brain drain will further take its toll on an already strained economy being generally mismanaged due to the reverse racism set in since the black government took over.
    A good assessment. Add to the Bantu rulers' corruption, mismanagement and incompetence a range of deliberate measures to reposition Afrikaners and Anglo-Africans as second-class citizens within South African society, and you have a good summary to present to newcomers to the South African question, so to speak.

Last Online
    Friday, February 15th, 2019 @ 06:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Germany, Netherlands & Alsace
    Subrace
    Cromagnoid
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Hi Stromraaf, I would prefer to paint a complete picture of what is going on in our country. With that I mean all events which could influence white people in this country be it black on white violence, corruption, media manipulation and other political news. I see the point about being cautious about dragging Africa into a mainly European, Germanic forum. So I would be in favour of a black on white thread. I just believe that our country serve as a warning to all other Germanic countries inviting 'foreigners' to their countries.