Frisian nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Classify Sara Carbonero

(Spanish) Reporter Sara Carbonero is the girlfriend of Spanish goalkeeper Iker Casillas. After seeing that kissing scene after Spain won the World Cup, i am curious how she would be classified.

Doesn't she look out of place in Spain (have never been there myself)? She looks like she would fit perfectly in Northern India i guess, in the upper castes. Especially the bottom picture makes me think that.

As often, i couldn't find a really good profile picture.

Waffenbrüder und Blut
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Homo europæus
    Ancestry
    Iutum (Jutes), Agendicum (Sénons)
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Single adult
    Politics
    NS-Eugeniker
    Religion
    Highland Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    No idea, she looks quite negroid (mulatta) Brazilian in that picture:

Not that this unheard of amongst the Iberian mongrels:

Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Last Online
    Wednesday, March 23rd, 2011 @ 01:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Cosmetic surgery? Her upper lip seems to go from a moderate size to huge like that last picture. Infact the shape of her upper lip in that picture does not look natural.

Then again... photoshop exists.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sara_carbonero_pp_galeria_landscape.jpg 
Views:	633 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	105799   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sara-carbonero-02.jpg 
Views:	302 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	105800  

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Ethnicity
    European
    Subrace
    Atlantid-Keltic Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Schaumburg-Lippe Schaumburg-Lippe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I don't think there is any significant non-Europid in her. At least, it does not show.

In my view, she is basically somewhere between Atlantomediterranid and Gracile-Mediterranid, with Cromagnoid/Alpinoid influence of some sort I am not able to determine more exactly.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    Frisian
    Ancestry
    Frisian, Saxon
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Frisia Frisia
    Politics
    Frisian nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HamilkarBarkas View Post
    I don't think there is any significant non-Europid in her. At least, it does not show.

In my view, she is basically somewhere between Atlantomediterranid and Gracile-Mediterranid, with Cromagnoid/Alpinoid influence of some sort I am not able to determine more exactly.
    And do you also think she had cosmetic surgery to her lips? It really makes her look non-Europid in my opinion.

Thanks for the classification by the way

I am hoping Agrippa can also share his thoughts about this (and everyone else who's got an idea ).

Waffenbrüder und Blut
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Homo europæus
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Single adult
    Politics
    NS-Eugeniker
    Religion
    Highland Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HamilkarBarkas View Post

Europid encompass any caucasoid which includes Altaics, Afro-Asiatics, Kavkazians, Hindoos and so on, they may be caucasoid/europid but as a general rule in the majority they all have some amount of extra-europid blood/ancestry in the woodpile.

I agree with Jorrit she does look very Indid and as we know even though they are europids they also have blood from Negritoids who are known as Weddids/Veddids.

And she is not gracile mediterranid, she is 5' 9", the face is long et alii.

Penelope cruz is usually used as the perfekt/textbook exemplar of Gracile Mediterranid, but she is far from it as she exhibits additional features of Dinarid and Cromagnoid components.

This is the most textbook exemplar of Gracile Mediterranid I could find:

Unlike Southern Europeans who are for the most part only to be found in either Dinarized, Alpinized, Nordicized et alii forms.

And here are additional pictures of Sara Carbonero who is obviously Europid, but also obviously not fully European either:

She looks like a North-Indid/Iranid version of Aishwarya Rai.

Similar to that guy:

Progressive Collectivist
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 10:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Not that this unheard of amongst the Iberian mongrels:
    Most Portuguese mulattoes are the result of more recent immigration and therefore at the same level "mongrelisation" as recent mixtures in other European countries (started earlier on a bigger scale in France, Netherlands etc.) and American countries.

It's however very rarely based on more ancient admixture, dating back before the colonisation period.

Sara Carbonero looks somewhat different from picture to picture, in some normal European Europid variation, in others like having some kind of foreign admixture...

She looks overall attractive and pred. Mediterranid, but somewhat "exotic".

Here racially more regular looking, pred. Mediterranid (rather Atlantid, Atlantomediterranid than Gracilmediterranid, left one has Alpinoid influences, second from right is most Gracilmediterranid) Spanish girls for comparison:

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Waffenbrüder und Blut
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Homo europæus
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Single adult
    Politics
    NS-Eugeniker
    Religion
    Highland Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa View Post
    Most Portuguese mulattoes are the result of more recent immigration and therefore at the same level "mongrelisation" as recent mixtures in other European countries (started earlier on a bigger scale in France, Netherlands etc.)

It's however very rarely based on more ancient admixture, dating back before the colonisation period.
    Actually E3b presence in Iberia is old and not recent, E are Negroid Africans and most African Americans (E3a), as well as North African Caucasoids, Southeast Europeans and 20% of Ashkenazic (European) Jews (E3b).

E3b obviously arose through race mixing toward a caucasoiform alteration creating a mutation of E3a.

We could say that E3a are Negroids Proper and E3b are caucasoiform Sub-Negroids.

And as you admitted in another thread, Maghrebis are caucasoids mixed with negroids, which is well known and adds up to what I am saying.

And knowning that the present Iberian population according to Carleton Coon as well as Giuseppe Sergi originated not Eastward from Europe like Indo-Europeans but Southward from Europe, as well as the known history of invasions and connections with the populations of southward from Europe, it isn't surprising to find that Negroid and Sub-Negroid markers made their way to the Iberian peninsula.

Here racially more regular looking, pred. Mediterranid (rather Atlantid, Atlantomediterranid than Gracilmediterranid, left one has Alpinoid influences, second from right is most Gracilmediterranid) Spanish girls for comparison:

Do you have exemplars of textbook gracile mediterranids from Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by Jorrit View Post
    Doesn't she look out of place in Spain (have never been there myself)?
    I have been there, Spain is the one of the most heterogeneous place in europe I have been too. Skin complexion is heterogeneous, it's goes from grey, brown, butter, brownish grey, greyish brown, butter brown, brownish butter and so on. There are some unreduced/partially reduce cromagnoids who are pinkish white skinned but they are greatly outnumbered by the ethnic skin complexed majority.

It is to say, you'd have to be at the very least predominantly Negroid or predominantly Mongoloid to look “out of place” in Spain.

Progressive Collectivist
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 10:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Actually E3b presence in Iberia is old and not recent, E are Negroid Africans and most African Americans (E3a), as well as North African Caucasoids, Southeast Europeans and 20% of Ashkenazic (European) Jews (E3b).

E3b obviously arose through race mixing toward a caucasoiform alteration creating a mutation of E3a.

We could say that E3a are Negroids Proper and E3b are caucasoiform Sub-Negroids.

And as you admitted in another thread, Maghrebis are caucasoids mixed with negroids, which is well known and adds up to what I am saying.

And knowning that the present Iberian population according to Carleton Coon as well as Giuseppe Sergi originated not Eastward from Europe like Indo-Europeans but Southward from Europe, as well as the known history of invasions and connections with the populations of southward from Europe, it isn't surprising to find that Negroid and Sub-Negroid markers made their way to the Iberian peninsula.
    The versions of E3b came with already, at least pred., Europid forms to Europe and the influence in Iberia is very limited.

Also, there is an Eastern origin, the older authors were partly wrong, because they saw similar adaptations and often superficial traits (like pigmentation) and concluded too much from it.

Just look at I and R1b in Iberia!

In North Africa most (not all) of the Negroid admixture too is rather recent I'd say.

Do you have exemplars of textbook gracile mediterranids from Europe?
    Individual from Calabria, Gracilmediterranid after various authors (f.e. R. Knussmann 1996):

"Small Mediterraneans from Southern Europe after C.S. Coon:

Compare:
    http://www.theapricity.com/snpa/index2.htm

In many other works Gracilmediterranid = simply "the" Mediterranid type or "classic Mediterranean".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gracilmediterranid.JPG 
Views:	384 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	105802   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SmallMediterranean.jpg 
Views:	226 
Size:	10.8 KB 
ID:	105803   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SmallMediterranean2.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	12.0 KB 
ID:	105804  
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Waffenbrüder und Blut
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Homo europæus
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Single adult
    Politics
    NS-Eugeniker
    Religion
    Highland Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The versions of E3b came with already, at least pred., Europid forms to Europe and the influence in Iberia is very limited.

Also, there is an Eastern origin, the older authors were partly wrong, because they saw similar adaptations and often superficial traits (like pigmentation) and concluded too much from it.
    Craniometrically speaking the biggest amount of Mediterranid Proper populations are to be found Southward from Europe and not in Europe, while the biggest amount of Nordid Proper populations are to be found inside Europe in Götaland.

In North Africa most (not all) of the Negroid admixture too is rather recent I'd say.
    How recent?

Individual from Calabria, Gracilmediterranid after various authors (f.e. R. Knussmann 1996):
    This one looks more Kavkazian than Mediterranean, not to mention that his skull is way too big/broad to be gracile mediterranid. He is similar to Emmanuel Chain:

"Small Mediterraneans from Southern Europe after C.S. Coon:
    The second one looking at his skull and nose disposition, he is more dinariform than mediterraniform.

This one is the best exemplar, but he also has Nordid admixture, he looks like he could be Northern Italian or Northern French.

I already seen these pictures (except for the first one), but they aren't textbook/pure/prefect gracile mediterranids especially the first one.

I think this one is better, though he is not a textbook/pure/prefekt exemplar:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast