Thursday, May 12th, 2011 @ 03:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    New Zealander
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile

It says the genetics match most closely with the Atlantic seaboard and Britain. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's associated most with pre Indo-European peoples is it not? Which would make King Tut related to Europeans, but not later Aryan Europeans, much like, say, the Berbers or Basques.
    I am a complete novice in genetics and for someone to just call me out as wrong and correct me would probably be the best thing! But from what I've heard about the theory of what's-his-name Stephen Oppenheimer on the genetic history of Britain, the genetic map from the above link looks an awful lot like the ones I've seen in reference to the pre-Aryan peoples of Atlantic Europe and Britain...

Egyptians came from the Iberian peninsula, perhaps? Or perhaps just some of the nobility. This was a pharoah after all, no doubt the Ancient Egypt was mixed somewhat, like the Indian caste system. And they had a penchant for European beauties in high positions after all: Cleopatra was of course a Greek.

Just some thoughts. Anyone more knowledgeable on the subject, help me along a little!

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, July 29th, 2019 @ 12:24 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    The beginning of egyptian culture was based on pure european blood. Later dynastic marriages with foreign countries deluted the blood, in the 25th dynasty you find a negroe on the throne, that was the end, after that Alexander the Great invaded the country and took over, his generals took over egypt after his untimely death.

Aryans came supposedly from northern Turkey/Caucasus. As you can see, there is still significant admixture of germanic people in there.

Where the Aryans originially came from is not clear, looking at the genetic markers it seems they came from the Atlantic (Atlantis?) and then moved eastward and from there exploded in all directions. The germanic people most likely come from those european stock in the Caucasus and moved back westward. So it seems to have been a circular-movement for the germanics.

One finds offshoots from the caucasian Aryans all over the world, from China to Japan to North-America (possible south-America), obviously you find them in the early egyptian people, in the Iranian (Iran=Land of the Aryans) to India and of course all over Europe.

They might have stayed the most pure as shown in the chart, whether that equals also the origin is a question of interpretation.

Fact is the Pharaos have been european, not sand-n*ggers nor negroes nor semites.

That fact is not pc and therefore constantly attacked. what it shows is that white/caucasian/aryans are the titanic people of the earth, creating civilizations whereever they settled. That truth has to be obscured because it would destroy their race-mixing program. That's all as I can see.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Last Online
    Thursday, May 12th, 2011 @ 03:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    New Zealander
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocko View Post
    The beginning of egyptian culture was based on pure european blood. Later dynastic marriages with foreign countries deluted the blood, in the 25th dynasty you find a negroe on the throne, that was the end, after that Alexander the Great invaded the country and took over, his generals took over egypt after his untimely death.

Aryans came supposedly from northern Turkey/Caucasus. As you can see, there is still significant admixture of germanic people in there.

Where the Aryans originially came from is not clear, looking at the genetic markers it seems they came from the Atlantic (Atlantis?) and then moved eastward and from there exploded in all directions. The germanic people most likely come from those european stock in the Caucasus and moved back westward. So it seems to have been a circular-movement for the germanics.

One finds offshoots from the caucasian Aryans all over the world, from China to Japan to North-America (possible south-America), obviously you find them in the early egyptian people, in the Iranian (Iran=Land of the Aryans) to India and of course all over Europe.

They might have stayed the most pure as shown in the chart, whether that equals also the origin is a question of interpretation.

Fact is the Pharaos have been european, not sand-n*ggers nor negroes nor semites.

That fact is not pc and therefore constantly attacked. what it shows is that white/caucasian/aryans are the titanic people of the earth, creating civilizations whereever they settled. That truth has to be obscured because it would destroy their race-mixing program. That's all as I can see.
    I'm very much sceptical of this idea that the Egyptians were Aryans. As far as I know they were Semitic or Mediterranean. If they were European they would have been Mediterranean[edit: I think I meant Iberian here] and pre-Indo-European. Your Aryans came to Europe later.

The whole idea of civilisation building Aryans I find a bit dumb as well. The way I see it anyway, Semites or other Caucasians were the first to build civilisations as such, being the peoples who brought about the first Agricultural Revolution in the Middle East and Northern India, growing grains and building the first cities (look into Jericho and the Indus Valley and so on). The Aryans/Indo-Europeans were wanderers and warriors. Though Aryans meant "the civilised", perhaps we need to stop seeing them as spreading "civilisation" as such but rather "culture". Maybe it's a translation thing, and "civilised" isn't such a good word as "cultivated", because everywhere I look, these mythical civilisation spawning Aryans didn't bring about civilisation so much as inject vitality into already existing civilisations. Whether Greece or India, the first great Indo-European civilisations were built upon the remnants of a subdued civilisation, already with agriculture and cities.
    The Indo-Europeans, being more of a warrior-type and with patriarchal societies, likely won over simply for the fact they were stronger and better organised than the cultish and matriarchal civilisations that preceded them in Southern Europe, the Near East and India. Left to their own in the North, they remained wanderers and warriors.

Note: White, European peoples probably aren't aren't any more pure "Aryan" than Indians are. Indians are mixed with Dravidian peoples, and likewise, Europeans have a lot of pre-Indo-European blood, I believe most present on the Atlantic Seaboard and the British Isles, illustrated in that map. The Basques seem to best represent those original inhabitants of Europe in the Modern World, and remnants of their culture are found on Europe's peripheries.

So yes, my point is: maybe "European", but I seriously doubt the Pharoahs were "Aryan" (at least until the Greeks came along).
    Last edited by Dunkelchen; Tuesday, April 5th, 2011 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Mistake in terminology.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, October 18th, 2019 @ 05:04 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    natural order
    Religion
    pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    The Egyptians as Europeans ?

This comes very near to that what Hans F. K. Günther says. In his book “Rassenkunde des jüdischen Volkes”, Chapter: “Die hamitisch-äthiopische Rasse” he describes the Egyptians as being a part of the Ethiopian race. Ethiopians are Europids with long faces, small noses, though their skin is rather dark. They are warriors, in the 7th century AC they conquered parts of the Arabian Peninsula. They have a slender, tall body and are of a calm and quiet manner, a prudent and proud character, very similar to the Nordic race. Though they speak Amharic a semitic language – the language of the Egyptians was also of semitic origin – Günther thinks the Ethiopean race had been very much related to the Nordics in prehistoric times. Originally living somewhere in the Middle East or Southern Europe they separated from the Nordics for unknown reasons and emigrated to Africa.
    (http://nsl-archiv.com/Buecher/)

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    What makes anybody believe the early egyptians have been semitic or ethopic esp if the genes of their Pharao show european markers?

What prove do you have that they have been semitic (or hamitic ((offsrpings of one of the bible sages called Ham)))?

I simply see a statement voicing your disbelief but no argument or proof.

Same is with the euphrat and Tigris civilzation. what makes you believe they have not been europid? Can you provide proof of that?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, July 25th, 2011 @ 06:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Franco-American
    Ancestry
    Frankish, Langobard, Scots, Norman, Goth, Bretagne, Bavarian, English.
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    State
    California California
    Happily married
    Politics
    Meritocracy
    Religion
    Unusual
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Indeed, it's long been my view (based on hunting techniques and other cultural elements) that the Sumerians came into the Zagroz Mountains, expanding out of Europe, bearing new hunting methods developed in Europe and transported to a new place.

The new place had a unique feature: wild goats and sheep with genetics susceptible to domestication (hard to domesticate aurochs, mammoths and so on - and reindeer/caribou are only semi-domesticated today; not at all like domesticated sheep and goats).

The Sumerians (who, I believe, called themselves S'ur (people of Ur, which rhymes with Eur) had a keen interest in genetics and it led to the first domestication of animals. No one knows what language they spoke, but quite a few words are known and are easily classified as Proto-Boreal (the language from which Indo-European will eventually evolve).

I know what "European" and "Europid" mean, and I know what "Germanic" means, and I know quite a bit about Y chromosome markers - but I certainly do not know what Aryan means in the above posts. Atlantis? Caucasus? Which is it? When is this alleged to be happening? What's the evidence?

Anyway, the research doesn't say the Pharoahs were Aryan. They had European markers in their paternal line.
    Always recognize that human individuals are ends, and do not use them as means to your end.
    ~~Immanuel Kant~~

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, October 18th, 2019 @ 05:04 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    natural order
    Religion
    pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Being a Semite, a Germanic or a Slav is not a matter of race. It is the character of language. It characterizes the native speaker of a Semitic, Germanic or Slavic language and has nothing to do with his ethnical or racial affinity. But speakers of Semitic languages are not members of European based races in general.

Peoples in Europe are a mixture of several European races (Nordics, Mediterraneans, Alpines, Dinarics etc.) They are more similar to each other than we do imagine. The racial difference between a German, a Russian or a Czech is extremely small, although they speak languages of different origin (Germanic and Slavic languages). There are no major racial differences between a prehistoric human skull excavated near the Danube River and such near the Dnepr River as well.

According to Hans F. K. Guenther the Ethiopian race which the early Egyptians belong to is a sister race of the Nordic race and therefore of European origin, because of its similar physical appearance and mental and emotional behaviour. In order to characterize the Egyptians´ race their spoken language, a Semitic one is not a crucial point.

If scientists proof that the genes of Egyptian pharaohs show European markers they basically agree with Guenther’s theory.

Based on Guenther’s theory the Egyptians must have spoken a European language initially. But it has not been discovered yet (and will not be in future because study of race is not popular nowadays) why they have changed their original language to a Semitic one which is not European, after having separated from the Nordics.

Concerning the ancient Mesopotamian civilizations they have been mainly members of the Near Eastern and Oriental race which both belong to the Europid main race. Their spoken languages have been Semitic ones in general.

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    According to Hans F. K. Guenther the Ethiopian race which the early Egyptians belong
    That would mean the marker R1b is also found majorly in the ethiopean race. That would pretty much contradict the findings.

As the map shows it is strongest on the Atlantic coast of Europe.

It seems more that the egyptians were europid and went to egypt.

That some obviously moved further down to ethiopia might have been so (or not).

the conclusion that the egyptians derive form ethopians doesn't make sense, I would guess it is the other way around.

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Might also be, that the ethiopean's derive from euorpids of the near eastern peoples, the horn of Africa is only 10 miles distant to Arabia.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast