Libertarian
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

The Demographic Decline of Switzerland

Small Switzerland – current population 7.7 million – could see the number of its inhabitants rise to 8.35 million by 2030, according to the latest figures.

The population density will increase, but the country wouldn't become as crowded as the Netherlands or Britain.

Immigrants will make up the bulk of the population increase, believes the Federal Statistics Office, which released the information. "We expect there to be more arrivals than departures," the federal office's Raymond Kohli told swissinfo.

Foreigners, especially Germans encouraged by a healthy economy and a labour accord with the European Union, already helped account for a rise in population to 7.7 million people in 2008, an increase of 1.7 per cent against 2007 and the largest since 1963.

"However, a flux in the other direction cannot be excluded due to the change in the economic situation," noted the federal office in its recent statistics update.

Births should make up the rest. Last year the birth rate had risen in Switzerland contrary to predictions.

Nevertheless, at 1.48 children per woman, the rate is still insufficient to maintain the population at its current level. For this a rate of 2.1 would be needed.
    Source

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    699 Posts

The Demographic Decline of Switzerland

"Libertarian Realist," YouTube, July 1, 2010

An American traveler’s take on the natural beauty of Switzerland, the Swiss people, and the changing face of the country known for its cheese, its prosperity, and its peaceful nature.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Ethnicity
    European
    Subrace
    Atlantid-Keltic Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Schaumburg-Lippe Schaumburg-Lippe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    You have to take into account that Lucerne, due to its "picturesceness" and central geographical situation, is the Swiss tourist city par excellence. Many of the people shown, for instance the Indian, most probably were tourists on their "Europe in five days" trip. Vice versa, the girl he described as a representant of an "endangered species" most probably was an artificially blonde woman of Balkanic, i.e. former Jugoslavian descent, racially speaking rather a Dinarid type (to be judged from her mature-leptomorphic body type and overall appearance), and therefore not typical for Switzerland at all. (Nothing against Dinarids at all, but they certainly cannot be described as typical for Switzerland).

Zurich on the other hand is an international financial centre, so what do you expect? Same thing you would see in Geneva, seat of UN organizations, probably even worse.

When listening to statements of the nature in the film, I always wonder what utterly idealistic picture especially Americans must have of Switzerland. Officially, Switzerland has about 20% foreigners, de facto rather 30% and more, the "paper Swiss", people with Swiss citizenship but with no Swiss ancestry whatsoever, yet excluded from these figures. But even if some depictions in the film are somewhat exaggerated, the basic tendency is, unfortunately, in accordance with today's realities.

Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago @ 04:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts
    If it is already 30% racial others with our low birth rate, interracial marriages and continued immigration the picture is grim. Since finding Skadi I have found out that every single Germanic country is experiencing mass immigration whereas other developed countries like Japan are not.

A recent reputable poster said that most Western countries even with the current number of immigrants in a couple of hundred years will be as racially mixed as some South American countries like Brazil.

Last Online
    Monday, February 28th, 2011 @ 10:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    French, Zeelandic, Dutch.
    Subrace
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Don't worry kids, minarets are the biggest problem!

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Ethnicity
    European
    Subrace
    Atlantid-Keltic Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Schaumburg-Lippe Schaumburg-Lippe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Autumn View Post
    Don't worry kids, minarets are the biggest problem!
    No, they are certainly not, but they are a symbol of Islam's claim for power over European lands, as I already set forth elsewhere.

But I have to correct my assumption: "30% and more" is too cautious. It must be 40% and more, as 50% of the people I see passing in front of the window of my office (in the meantime, most of the Europids are working somewhere inside) are negroes, Thais, Chinese, Tamil, Arab or Indian, and this is by no means a central area, but neither a banlieue. To the aspect of Southern Europeans and Turks, our eyes have been accustomed a long time ago.

As long as living standards are still relatively high - as it is still the case in Switzerland - and as long as it is considered rude and impolite to speak about the body and genetics in our Western societies (a fact due to Christian teachings on one hand and the Holocaust on the other hand), as long people will not be willing neither to accomplish nor to recognise the necessity of an effort to end this cultural and biological decline, the more so as ruling individualism fostered by the capitalists is a strong barrier against any collective movement. There are very few people - and I certainly don't belong to them, at least not yet - who really understand the economic, philosophical, cultural and biological causes of this mess. Therefore, it's of uttermost importance to try to get the big picture, to understand the basic coherences. You don't need to be a professional for that, but it takes time and sweat. As soon as you have understood the essentials and have a sufficient overview, a process that may take several years depending on the level of your preparatory training and your time available for such studies, you are called on to divulge your knowledge to an audience as big as possible. As simple as that. Constant dripping wears away the stone.

Last Online
    Monday, February 28th, 2011 @ 10:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    French, Zeelandic, Dutch.
    Subrace
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    I was being sarcastic

Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago @ 04:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts
    “There are very few people - and I certainly don't belong to them, at least not yet - who really understand the economic, philosophical, cultural and biological causes of this mess”.

I also don’t understand the insanity of what is going on in the West today, but the fact every Germanic country is going through it i.e. mass immigration, low birth rates, an inability to speak about race etc, is enough to make one think there is a global agenda against us which is brainwashing us (and I hate conspiracy theories), though it would still involve our own complicity through greed and individualism.

Manipulation, greed and individualism are all inherently bad things but are so common in Western society today they are even put on a pedestal.

Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 10:20 AM
    Ethnicity
    Celtic-Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Den groda View Post
    If it is already 30% racial others with our low birth rate, interracial marriages and continued immigration the picture is grim(
    I should point out that most of those 20-30% are European foreigners, not all Muslims & Africans.

Last Online
    5 Days Ago @ 01:34 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Ancestry
    German-American and proud
    Subrace
    Alpinid-Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    You have to take into account that Lucerne, due to its "picturesceness" and central geographical situation, is the Swiss tourist city par excellence. Many of the people shown, for instance the Indian, most probably were tourists on their "Europe in five days" trip.
    That is where it starts. First tourists, then full blown immigrants who become citizens. There is a very nice Little Denmark near where I live and it is like 100% White. I'd love to move their one day. It is very nice because tourists mainly from Europe visit. Whenever I go there I would hear Dutch, German, Swedish, ect... being spoken by tourists. I was once at its many fine bakeries and a white woman with her white daughter were speaking what sounded like Swedish, if memory serves me right. Another time I heard a group of Whites speaking what sounded like German as I passed them by. I can only hope such areas that haven't been infected will remain clean.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast