Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Why You Should Learn Western and Not Asian Martial Arts if You Are White

Last Online
    Thursday, February 10th, 2011 @ 12:19 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Why You Should Learn Western and Not Asian Martial Arts if You Are White

Negros excell at running because they have narrower hips and a few other traits. Every running record from 100m to a mile is held by a black. The last time a white held the 100m record was in the sixties.

Whites however are preeminent in sports that require upper body strength - rowing, shotput, javalin and we hold the top 50 throws in shot for example.

Our martial arts - boxing and wresTling, capitalise our upper body strength.

Chinks are small and nippy so they utilised kicks to compete against the greater physical power of russians for example.

So choose a martial art which is based on power and upper body strength if you are a WASP like me.

Suggestions:
    Boxing
    Wrestling
    - Kickboxing (was made for westeners)
    - Karate
    - Judo

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 27th, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Tennessee Tennessee
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortress Germania View Post
    Negros excell at running because they have narrower hips and a few other traits. Every running record from 100m to a mile is held by a black. The last time a white held the 100m record was in the sixties.

Whites however are preeminent in sports that require upper body strength - rowing, shotput, javalin and we hold the top 50 throws in shot for example.

Our martial arts - boxing and wresTling, capitalise our upper body strength.

Chinks are small and nippy so they utilised kicks to compete against the greater physical power of russians for example.

So choose a martial art which is based on power and upper body strength if you are a WASP like me.

Suggestions:
    Boxing
    Wrestling
    - Kickboxing (was made for westeners)
    - Karate
    - Judo
    The last two are "chinky" derived from Japanese, so how is this WASP? I practice Shotokan Karate and feel comfortable with it, but regardless it's still an Asian art, so it's not applicable to your desire for Whites to practice exclusively "Western Martial Arts".

There are also plenty of smaller framed Whites who are suited for more "nippy" martial arts as opposed to more power based arts.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Barreldriver For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 30th, 2019 @ 05:35 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Ancestry
    German-American and proud
    Subrace
    Alpinid-Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    It would be interesting to learn the sort of unarmed fighting style of the medieval knights. I know that the knights had their own perfected form and technique of swordsmanship. In fact, it was so prestige and highly evolved in its art that the orders and knighthoods would guard and keep the technique and training oral. Only a few tomes would be made to help the mentors and learners of the art.

They may have had a technique to fighting with their bare hands if they were ever caught in a tight spot and lost their sword and dagger. I'm sure it probably wasn't just hitting the other opponent as hard as you can with your fists

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ediruc For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 27th, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Tennessee Tennessee
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ædiruc View Post
    It would be interesting to learn the sort of unarmed fighting style of the medieval knights. I know that the knights had their own perfected form and technique of swordsmanship. In fact, it was so prestige and highly evolved in its art that the orders and knighthoods would guard and keep the technique and training oral. Only a few tomes would be made to help the mentors and learners of the art.
    Yes indeed.

They may have had a technique to fighting with their bare hands if they were ever caught in a tight spot and lost their sword and dagger. I'm sure it probably wasn't just hitting the other opponent as hard as you can with your fists
    You would think some would have had the foresight to keep this tradition alive despite the appearance of new technologies considering that we're not always going to have material for bullets and guns. :p Knowing how to fight with bare hands and just plain sticks would be an advantage if something like that were to happen.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Tuesday, May 15th, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Also, you mention boxing as something white westerners can excel at, even though we see now that it is dominated by negroes (who have thicker, smaller skulls, faster muscles, and longer arm length / reach).

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 6th, 2011 @ 08:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German, English
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Baden Baden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I myself have started Judo a month ago and gotta say it's great. I did a year of boxing before that and even though I did like it, I still went to Judo out of practical reasons (closer location and more useful in 1 on 1 fights).

But like already said Negros have a big advantage at Boxing, also both Judo and Karate are very Asian (even though Germanic countries do have success using them). I also think that Kickboxing is very well for "small and nippy" people, it's basically a less direct version of Boxing. So I don't really see what the point is. Maybe a bit more details?

I also for sure know that Knights had unarmed fighting techniques. Jet I sadly don't know much about it. It would be interesting indeed to see how it was done.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 02:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    West Prussia
    Ancestry
    From the roots of the Mountain.
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Occupation
    Student.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    The only two things you need to know about fighting on the street.
    1. The man who strikes first will win the majority of the time.
    2. The body can take alot of nonspecific trauma, inflict specific trauma. To do this it is worth taking a crash course in anatomy to better understand where the liver, kidneys, and the main nerves are located. This is because if you place enough damage onto these specific points it, results in a spinal reflex, which are a result of the bodies reaction to trauma, the signal is not sent from the brain. As such causing a spinal reflex in another person leaves them open for afew seconds for you to follow up with another specific targeted strike, regardless of their intention. Best of all you dont need any fancy pants martial arts or train for years, you just need to know how to efficiently transfer energy through your punches and kicks, and be psychologically devoted to delivering all the force you can muster to that one specific target you have chosen.
    Life is a well of delight; but where the rabble also drink, there all fountains are poisoned.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Erlkönig For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Wednesday, March 20th, 2019 @ 10:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Prussian X Anglo/Celt
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Tasmania Tasmania
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Back to Boilermaker/weldering
    Politics
    not the Greens
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    wasn't this thread on here a year ago with a different OP

the body can only do a number of things eg: moves
    Lets say one guy in Europe does a throw dead set the same as a guy in Asia but calls it something different to the other......is it not the same thing

Lets take Ippon Seoinage AKA shoulder throw i could BET some Euro worrier did this thousands of years ago because it is effective! but the Euro bloke probably didn't even name it he was happy to do it and that was that

so to me it means do the "technique" or moves or what ever you want to call it but shelve the ethical/moral Asian crap and apply a Euro to no BS attitude to it and call it your own

"Expect the best....Prepare for the worst"
    Tasmanian twice the heads!!.......twice the intelligence!?

Last Online
    Saturday, April 23rd, 2011 @ 05:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Germany, England, Scotland
    Country
    State
    California California
    Conservative Libertarian
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Spike TV has a show called Deadliest Warrior which had an episode on William Wallace versus Chaka Zulu which demonstrated this principle pretty well. The computer calculations based upon real weapon testing came up overwhelmingly in favor of Sir Wallace due to his preference for hard hitting weapons as opposed to King Chaka's preference for agility.

Hansen's book Carnage and Culture also demonstrates the same principle of Westerner's preference for shock tactics leading to victory over other civilizations and is a great read.

However I'm not too sure that this characterization of blacks as good at running and whites as good at upper body strength is entirely accurate, at least here in the USA. I was on a track team, and most of the long distance squad was white, while most of the sprinters were black, and the shot putters both. However, this could be due to psychological factors instead of physiological, as distance running requieres pain tolerance and discipline. It takes a special type of person to run 6 plus miles in the heat for training.

Last Online
    Saturday, July 2nd, 2011 @ 10:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Ancestry
    Scotland/Norway/Germany
    Country
    State
    Florida Florida
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Machinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Assuming you don't mind slavic arts, I highly recommend you look into Systema -- thje Russian Spetsnaz fighting style.

No mystical Asian mumbo-jumbo, just how to take someone apart while keeping them from taking you apart.

Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast