Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Ethical Dilemma

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    The Aesthete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Online
    Monday, January 25th, 2021 @ 04:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Gender
    Politics
    Nordish Preservationist
    Posts
    2,216
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    346
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    188
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

    Ethical Dilemma

    I know of no racial others in my family tree and all my descendants come from Western and Northern Europe. I have gone back hundreds of years, and my sister fits the description of Coon’s Hallstatt to a tea.

    However I think I am more of a Keltic Nordid.

    I recently found out a friend had a grandmother on her mother’s side who was I think Indonesian; she has always identified herself as Dutch so I never thought much of it. Her father is Dutch and very Nordid (probably Hallstatt), her mother was half Dutch and half Indonesian. I always thought something looked racially other about her as she has dark skin, and unusual build and eyes, which looks to have a residual epicanthic fold. She married a light eyed Anglo Australian and had kids, now one kid has dark skin and the unusual eyes with what looks to be an epicanthic fold yet his eyes are grey. Another kid has blue eyes and blondish hair with a round face. Finally the last child has blue eyes and blondish hair and a long face.

    Now this last kid I think looks more Nordid than me (maybe not to an expert at classification but at least to me) yet he has an Asian great great grandmother, how does this work?

    This in-law is rather racist (even towards Asians) and anti mass immigration and the kids are as well.

    The brother of the above light eyed Anglo Australian and who looks similar married a full blood Filipino and their kids look totally Asian I literally cannot find any resemblance to him.

    This (combined with Agrippa’s super Nordids from mulattoes) has somewhat shaken up my ideas of preservation.

    It made me think when we talk about repatriation of racial others were do we draw the line?

    At full bloods that fit in well or maybe agree not to interbreed, half castes, quarter castes etc?

    If someone is married to a white can they stay?

    Maybe we should make it so they need a white grandparent, similar with Australians needing a European one to get a EU passport.

  2. #2
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Bittereinder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    Monday, May 6th, 2019 @ 07:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Germany & Norway
    Subrace
    Faordiby
    State
    Orange Free State Orange Free State
    Location
    Grootrivier
    Gender
    Age
    38
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Cognitive Dissident
    Politics
    Verwoerdian
    Religion
    Heretic
    Posts
    1,592
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    200
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    291
    Thanked in
    167 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Den groda View Post
    Now this last kid I think looks more Nordid than me (maybe not to an expert at classification but at least to me) yet he has an Asian great great grandmother, how does this work?
    I am no expert, but he definitely carries the recessive gene/s it just not dominant in himself, as such his or his kids kids might also have a similar looking family... It's not the ideal IMO
    Although the word "Commando" was wrongly used to describe all Boer soldiers, a commando was a unit formed from a particular district. None of the units was organized in regular companies, battalions or squadrons. The Boer commandos were individualists who were difficult to control, resented formal discipline or orders, and earned a British jibe that"every Boer was his own general".

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    arcticdoctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 31st, 2018 @ 03:05 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    england,france,norway,germany
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Alaska Alaska
    Gender
    Family
    Grandparent
    Occupation
    Medical Doctor
    Politics
    National Socialism
    Religion
    The Old Religion
    Posts
    240
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Den groda View Post
    I know of no racial others in my family tree and all my descendants come from Western and Northern Europe. I have gone back hundreds of years, and my sister fits the description of Coon’s Hallstatt to a tea.

    However I think I am more of a Keltic Nordid.

    I recently found out a friend had a grandmother on her mother’s side who was I think Indonesian; she has always identified herself as Dutch so I never thought much of it. Her father is Dutch and very Nordid (probably Hallstatt), her mother was half Dutch and half Indonesian. I always thought something looked racially other about her as she has dark skin, and unusual build and eyes, which looks to have a residual epicanthic fold. She married a light eyed Anglo Australian and had kids, now one kid has dark skin and the unusual eyes with what looks to be an epicanthic fold yet his eyes are grey. Another kid has blue eyes and blondish hair with a round face. Finally the last child has blue eyes and blondish hair and a long face.

    Now this last kid I think looks more Nordid than me (maybe not to an expert at classification but at least to me) yet he has an Asian great great grandmother, how does this work?

    This in-law is rather racist (even towards Asians) and anti mass immigration and the kids are as well.

    The brother of the above light eyed Anglo Australian and who looks similar married a full blood Filipino and their kids look totally Asian I literally cannot find any resemblance to him.

    This (combined with Agrippa’s super Nordids from mulattoes) has somewhat shaken up my ideas of preservation.

    It made me think when we talk about repatriation of racial others were do we draw the line?

    At full bloods that fit in well or maybe agree not to interbreed, half castes, quarter castes etc?

    If someone is married to a white can they stay?

    Maybe we should make it so they need a white grandparent, similar with Australians needing a European one to get a EU passport.
    Very quick, as I don't have time for a long explanation. True,full blooded
    "north men" ie. people from Norway/Sweden (descendants of the "vikings")
    ( forgive me Agrippa, Rassenhygieniker, as I'm not up on the technical
    classifications that you use) have dominant genes. Contrary to popular
    opinion, a northman's genes are dominant to a black. In Minnesota, unfortunately, there are plenty of mulattos with blond hair and blue eyes.
    Of course, the "blacks" in the US aren't really African, they are already
    salted with a dose of "white" genes. But even true congoid blacks crossed
    with ( and trust me I don't recommend this) true Northmen will produce
    obvious mulattoes with blond hair and blue eyes.
    Also, you need to remember how Mendelian distribution works, especially
    in the mish-mash of racial debauchery we have now.

    As far as cleaning up the mess, to paraphrase Dr Pierce: Categorical
    problems have to be dealt with categorically. When we finally regain
    true freedom of association, preservationists will have their own countries
    and will have race laws appropriate to their beliefs. The mulatto, multi-culti
    race mixers will have their own countries and they can blissfully miscegenate in what ever multi-cultural combination strikes their fancy.
    And of course, at that point real evolution, survival of the fittest ,will gradually solve the problem.

    Also, an other idea to keep in mind is that millions of unexpressed genes
    are floating around in a person's genome. Again, I defer to the technical expertise of Agrippa, Rassenhygieniker, et.al., but it is one explanation of
    why we can have the flower of our people, the bravest, most dedicated,
    strongest men and women slaughtered in these crazy brotherhood wars
    and 2-3 generations later a new crop of superior men and women will
    arise. That is because the more craven relatives of these super men and women have those superior genes floating around in their genome.
    More extreme examples are atavisms. Actually, I'm pretty sure that
    many Skadi members are atavisms. We have expressed the wild genes of our ancient ancestors and we are incapable of being domesticated by our
    current crop of "rulers". Atavisms are the actual basis of the old saying
    that 3% of the population determine the course of history.

    Remember, we are really just mobil support systems for our genes.
    Illegitimi non Carborundum ! Coitus non Circum !
    Ex Gladio Libertas ! Μολών λαβέ !
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum !
    'All Political Power Grows out of the Barrel of a Gun' Chairman Mao

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    The Aesthete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Online
    Monday, January 25th, 2021 @ 04:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Gender
    Politics
    Nordish Preservationist
    Posts
    2,216
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    346
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    188
    Thanked in
    125 Posts
    “Full blooded "north men" ie. people from Norway/Sweden have dominant genes”

    No, no that’s not true look at Tiger’s kid with Elin who is a full blood Nordid for example. They normally have recessive genes like that for blue eyes and blonde hair.

    However I really do hope as you say there are better days for preservationists ahead.

  5. #5
    Waffenbrüder und Blut
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Rassenhygieniker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Homo europæus
    Ancestry
    Iutum (Jutes), Agendicum (Sénons)
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Location
    Scotland
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    NS-Eugeniker
    Religion
    Highland Catholic
    Posts
    725
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Den groda View Post
    “Full blooded "north men" ie. people from Norway/Sweden have dominant genes”

    No, no that’s not true look at Tiger’s kid with Elin who is a full blood Nordid for example. They normally have recessive genes like that for blue eyes and blonde hair.
    Actually it is true, if Tiger Woods would have mated with a southern european woman for example the kid would have came out looking far more negroid.

    And Elin is hardly a full blood Nordid, she isn't even Nordid to begin with, in this picture she kinda looks like Halle Berry with bleached blond hairs:



    Her nose is as flat as that of her husband, not a very nordid trait...

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2018 @ 12:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Gothic
    Ancestry
    Scandinavia, Britain
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Gender
    Family
    Engaged
    Posts
    678
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    I wonder if she is part Lappoid perhaps. Her mother comes from northern Sweden and has some similar features.

    She also reminds me of Charlotte Kalla, also northern Swedish with Lappoid features, and somewhat similar.


  7. #7
    Senior Member
    arcticdoctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 31st, 2018 @ 03:05 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    england,france,norway,germany
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Alaska Alaska
    Gender
    Family
    Grandparent
    Occupation
    Medical Doctor
    Politics
    National Socialism
    Religion
    The Old Religion
    Posts
    240
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Dominant skank genes

    I assume "tiger" is the character in "winnie the pooh". I didn't know he had
    a "kid" and I don't know any skank called elin. The last time I read the funny
    papers, they didn't allow reference to sex because they didn't want to
    give the teenagers any ideas.
    Illegitimi non Carborundum ! Coitus non Circum !
    Ex Gladio Libertas ! Μολών λαβέ !
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum !
    'All Political Power Grows out of the Barrel of a Gun' Chairman Mao

  8. #8
    Waffenbrüder und Blut
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Rassenhygieniker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Homo europæus
    Ancestry
    Iutum (Jutes), Agendicum (Sénons)
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Location
    Scotland
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    NS-Eugeniker
    Religion
    Highland Catholic
    Posts
    725
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Den groda View Post
    If someone is married to a white can they stay?

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    The Aesthete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Online
    Monday, January 25th, 2021 @ 04:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Gender
    Politics
    Nordish Preservationist
    Posts
    2,216
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    346
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    188
    Thanked in
    125 Posts
    I have done more research on genetics and have come to the conclusion that preservationism is justified, but it should be ethical.

    In relation to the Nordid looking child with Mongoloid ancestry I found out that just because the genes were not expressed in him, it may be in his children because ‘genes don’t simply die’.

    Those mongoloid features, as present in one of the children three generations later, would not be in present in my children as my ancestors are all Europoids from Northern and Western Europe, unless I marry someone with Mongoloid ancestry.

    Rassenhygieniker would the white have to go with the racial other when they are repatriated?
    And what if they have kids?

    I just wish they never got into a interracial relationship in the first place.

Similar Threads

  1. Genetically Modified Babies
    By Jana in forum Medical & Behavioral Genetics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Wednesday, July 24th, 2019, 05:38 AM
  2. My Ethical Dilemma
    By Reshki in forum Law, Ethics, & Morals
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Friday, September 3rd, 2010, 04:59 PM
  3. The Ethical View of the Universe
    By Gornahoor in forum Law, Ethics, & Morals
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Thursday, December 30th, 2004, 05:45 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •