Religion
    pagan druid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The Deception of Thor [Anti-Homosexuality]

The deception of Thor.

I am going to use an analogy to describe what I think about homosexuality. I don’t know that much about norse myth, but if I remember correctly Thor had his hammer stolen by the trolls, then to get it back he had to dress as a potential bride for the troll king. Once his disguise got him near enough to his hammer to grab it, he then turned on the trolls in a furious rage and killed them. Thor being Thor he obviously hated the whole part where he had to dress as a woman and was mocked for it and felt ashamed, it was after all an assault on his masculinity.

What I draw from this is that being gay is a deception, it is not the right way for men [or women, not that I mind lols] to live and neither is it ‘normal’. I don’t think it is right for it to be taught as if it is normal and I think gays should be informed that they are being deceived and lead into perversion. On the other hand I don’t think it is the worst of crimes so it doesn’t warrant punishment, it is a thing of societal education to be resolved thusly.

If we don’t draw the line there, then I fear what happens is that the line gets drawn further towards the given extreme. People who commit worse crimes e.g. with teenage boys or worse still with children, then feel they are in a category not so different from the sphere of acceptability, so for me it’s a matter of getting standards right before anything else [even before one may debate if homosexuality is right or wrong, we have to think of said standards and implications of moving the line towards further perversion].

Most wont agree but once people go to far extremes then extreme punishment should be given out, in my religion [druidry] and in ancient times, such terrible acts were met with the awe inspiring prospect of being burned alive in the wicker-man. This was not just to make people think twice about doing such things, but served the duel purpose of ‘teaching’ the soul of the offender what kind of things it may expect if it acts so in its next incarnation [we believe in reincarnation]. Obviously such things cannot occur in a modern civilised society, but still I think the death penalty should be there for the very worst offenders especially if they show no remorse.

In ancient german society they were even more harsh, and it is said that they placed homosexuals in a wooden cage and sunk them into the swamps. [more harsh as it was a punishment for homosexuality itself, not further perversions].

So what is your philosophy on such matters?

Last Online
    Saturday, June 25th, 2016 @ 07:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Vinlander
    Ancestry
    Isle of Mann, Lancastershire, the Lowlands/Borders, Galloway, Yorkshire, Wales, Holland
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Radical Traditionalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    My philosophy comes from a friend of mine that is an RN.

Anal sex is a disease-magnet, and the act of placing a penis in an anus is completely unnatural and can cause all kinds of injury. Homosexuals are in and out (sorry ) of the emergency room all the time for "accidents", and they have astronomically higher HIV infection rates.

Brandi actually learned this in nursing school. Why didn't I learn the same thing in the Liberal Arts department? We went to the same University.

Homosexuality is just another way to undermine our traditional Germanic societies; because...if screwing another man is "ok", then surely having sex outside your ethnicity is A-OK!

Put them in the cages, sink them in the swamps.
    But the age of chivalry is gone. That of sophisters, economists, and calculators has succeeded; and the glory of Europe is extinguished forever.

Edmund Burke

Last Online
    Friday, November 26th, 2010 @ 05:52 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    norse celt, france england
    Subrace
    english blend of celt/germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Mercia Mercia
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    construction
    Politics
    universalist/Market anarchist
    Religion
    pagan druid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    VikingManx, hi

Well I agree, but as ever I will put forwards a counter argument, so as to learn how you see things.

Some gays don’t have anal sex [so one told me once [I didn’t believe him]].

Heterosexuals have anal sex [I still hate that too].

---

You don’t expect the education system to be truthful do you ~ I agree with your inferred point.

off topic;
    I disagree that having sex outside your ethnicity is wrong, I wouldn’t even know if a girl was Germanic or not half the time, and I am half celtic. For me it is more about culture, and if you had the correct political system then the opportunity would be far less ~ though when it happens it isn’t wrong Imho.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Vinlander
    Ancestry
    Isle of Mann, Lancastershire, the Lowlands/Borders, Galloway, Yorkshire, Wales, Holland
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Radical Traditionalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    I am heterosexual, and do not engage in any form of anal sex, never have.

All queers do it, no matter what any of them tell you.

What I meant by "outside your ethnicity" is...

Not Caucasian.
    But the age of chivalry is gone. That of sophisters, economists, and calculators has succeeded; and the glory of Europe is extinguished forever.

Edmund Burke

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Country
    State
    Mercia Mercia
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    construction
    Politics
    Religion
    pagan druid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Ah ok. Personally I think it is very difficult to not like a hot babe because she is Indian or Chinese [which I rather like] or a given other. I think that racial preservation to a reasonable degree, can be kept by changing the politics so that people are not moved around so much. Probably anything more than 80-90% same race is virtually impossible to achieve, without taking draconian measures that limit your freedoms, but that percentage is ok surely even for extremists?

Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2020 @ 08:31 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    Sexuality is bound to custom and Sitte. If you change the customs yo destroy a people.

The argument of what is natural and what is not, obviously doesn't work.

Sex naturally is meant to create offsprings. So the one who is engaging in it without that purpose is having unnatural sex. Obviously that won't work for most people.

The argument thus that homosexual sex is unnatural has repercussions to your own that is for most people undesirable. Therefore I won't argue about naturalness of a behaviour or not.

I do believe that a small number of a people is homosexuell because of genetics or whatever biological reason. I am ready to tolerate those and have them live according to their make.

But I also do believe that the culture and promotion of homosexuallity is wrong and produces homosexuals which normally heterosexuals. Here I see the crime and I am opposed against the making of heterosexuals into homosexuals.

I am strongly opposed against the cult of homosexuality which is created nowadays.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Country
    State
    Mercia Mercia
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    construction
    Politics
    Religion
    pagan druid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Ocko

But I also do believe that the culture and promotion of homosexuallity is wrong and produces homosexuals which normally heterosexuals. Here I see the crime and I am opposed against the making of heterosexuals into homosexuals.
    Exactly, it is not right to promote homosexuality as normal. I agree there may be some people for whom it is genetic so we cant go to hard on them, it is a misfortune or a deception, either way it is not morally right, but it is low on the scale of wrongdoing.
    As I say in the op, it is imperative that standards are set correctly, otherwise it breeds confusion as to what is right and wrong.

The cult of homosexuality is drawn from such confusion Imho, somewhere in their lives they have sat down and thought about it, deciding there is nothing wrong with same sex relationships. If you have a cult telling our children this is the case, then that is part of the deception. It should be stopped wherever it is promoted, no nightclubs or help-lines etc, then what ever is left would be the true amount of genetic homosexuals and would be far, far less.

I am not so against lesbianism as long as the women are bisexual, they have to do something while the men are away fighting .

Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2020 @ 08:31 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    What Thor teaches us is to not be honest with thieves and enemies.

He also teaches if someone is stealing from you, go there yourself and get it back and kill that idiot by any means possible.

That is the right attitude for germanic man.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Vinlander
    Ancestry
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Radical Traditionalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    There is no such thing as a "Hot Asian" IMO. They're built like 12 year old boys, and they have unattractive facial features.

With the millions of beautiful caucasian women (who are, indisputably, the prettiest race of women on earth), why the hell would "nature" dictate that you mix genes with the "mud people" (everyone else)?

Here's my solution:

You can breed with/marry anyone you please, but you must move into their segregated places and live amongst your wife/husband's ethnic kin. You will be shunned from white society, never to return again.

If we simply required that all caucasians that wished to date a mexican move into the barrio, or all caucasians that want to date blacks move into the ghetto, race-mixing would screech to a complete halt within days.

It is dragging your ethnic "pet" person into Germanic society that is the biggest threat to our future today. You shouldnt be able to have your cake and eat it too, yet that is what we see paraded in front of our eyes daily.

Vomit.

Edmund Burke

Last Online
    Tuesday, October 25th, 2016 @ 03:32 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway and Germany
    Subrace
    Scando nordid
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    Nordland Nordland
    Høvding
    Politics
    None
    Religion
    Norse gods customs culture
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Homosvines

I must agree with the solution: Out of sight out of mind

They are the same for me as svineflu, sars and other shitty things...

I dont want my kids to grow up in a community where homos is ok. It is not!

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast