Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Germany or 'Germany', Which Team is Germany?

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    6 Days Ago @ 06:57 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tirannis View Post
    Ah ok, I don’t think it’s the same for English clubs and 4 isn’t 7 although 6 very nearly is.
    Wait, sorry --- actually today it was 3 beginning and 5 finishing, but for instance in the Australia game, I believe it was indeed six of them fielded (all but Butt and Kroos). How could I forget about Müller's forbiddance due to the ridiculous yellow card in the Argentina game?
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Saturday, August 13th, 2011 @ 03:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    German, English
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Maryland Maryland
    Married parent
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocko View Post
    That people are formed by their environment is communist philosophy. They think people act according to their class.

I simply think that is wrong. I also think that it has been proven that a lot of things are bound to race, like IQ, aggression etc. jewgle IQ,race and behaviour. It's a free ebook.

Ofcourse some behaviour is due to environment, but I think it is the lesser part.
    In other words, the nature v nuture debate. I think that it's a mixture of both, with nature accounting for about 60% of behavior and aptitude, and the other 40% coming from nurture / environment. If environment plays no role, then people would never change. Explain the changes in Germany, for instance, between 1939 and 1969- did the Germans suddenly undergo a biological change?

Last Online
    Friday, November 26th, 2010 @ 04:52 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    norse celt, france england
    Subrace
    english blend of celt/germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Mercia Mercia
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    construction
    Politics
    universalist/Market anarchist
    Religion
    pagan druid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    How could I forget about Müller's forbiddance due to the ridiculous yellow card in the Argentina game?
    Yea they missed Müller, and it is a real shame not to have the best players representing teams. Really a more worthy win is when yours and opposition teams have their best players, right!

Maybe we English don’t like to admit defeat and that is our strength/weakness, we tend to find other reasons rather than just being beaten.

Last Online
    Saturday, February 9th, 2019 @ 02:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts
    Racial genetics are dominant!
    Dark skin tone, Asian nose, dark eyes and hair, doesn’t’ t looks like mum or Germanic at all.

“Culture is thence what changes genes rather than race”
    This is BS

Tirannis what are your thoughts on the French team; if the fans sing the anthem loud enough will that make it good for preservationists.

Last Online
    Monday, February 28th, 2011 @ 09:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    French, Zeelandic, Dutch.
    Subrace
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The german team are more solid than most others, so that surely says something ~ maybe a fresh perspective and greater dynamism? equally you get 2nd generation immigrants and they are more like the natural peoples of a land and less like their ancestral peoples.
    The location where you are born does not change your genes.

I would think that it probably takes about 7 generations to assimilate immigrants. If you tried you could trace your ancestry to Muhammad or a saxon king of england, that’s just how family trees work over long periods of time [17 degres of separation isnt it]. In fact I used such an argument to question the out of Africa theory ~ because we can easily share the same gene via family trees, therefore mitochondrial even doesn’t prove we are all the same.
    why should i want that my grand grand grand children can trace their ancestry to a arab because the immigrants have ''assimilated'' and mixed with the real people of the land ?

Last Online
    Friday, November 26th, 2010 @ 04:52 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    norse celt, france england
    Subrace
    english blend of celt/germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Mercia Mercia
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    construction
    Politics
    universalist/Market anarchist
    Religion
    pagan druid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The location where you are born does not change your genes.
    It does, a cold climate will make your body respond by making your lips and nostrils thinner, so that not too much cold air is brought into the body, a hot climate will make them larger to draw more air in and disperse the heat. We started in Africa a very long time ago, and since have become white skinned with blonde hair thin lips and nostrils, these are all due to the differing environments. Where you live means everything!

why should i want that my grand grand grand children can trace their ancestry to a arab because the immigrants have ''assimilated'' and mixed with the real people of the land ?
    I agree but the point was that the human family tree is linked up, and within around 17-20 or so generations we ‘all’ connect. It is not a case of want but more of what is. The difference is that your specific and direct family tree maybe genetically german for thousands of years, but if you keep going off on tangents, cousins etc then you eventually connect to virtually everyone in the world.

The world is a family, but within it are individual families [germans, Africans, Arabs etc], this is a more ethical approach to racial and cultural identity Imho. It gives you identity without hate, what’s wrong with that?

Last Online
    Saturday, February 9th, 2019 @ 02:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts
    Over tens of thousands of years it may

“Within around 17-20 or so generations we ‘all’ connect”

No!

So let’s say a group of Negroids were settled in their own contained area in Northern Europe and remained exclusive for 20 generations they would definitely not look like the modern day Scandinavians.

There is nothing to ensure the exact same pattern of evolution would happen again, for example the genetic mutation that resulted in blonde hair would not be certain to happen again in a cool climate, look at the Inuit.

A great example of what I am saying is the Kalash people of Pakistan who are reputed to be the descendants of Alexander the Great’s Army, now they look nothing like most Pakistanis, yet they have been there isolated for thousands of years, which is much more than 17-20 generations.

This is especially true today when the requirement of genetically adapting to the environment for survival is reduced; for example we now have central heating in most homes which helps make sure not too much cold air is brought into the body.

Last Online
    Wednesday, June 27th, 2012 @ 08:58 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    I watched Germany play Turkey last night and was sickened to hear the German team being booed by the f****g Turkish fans who probably all live in Germany and sponge benefits from the German taxpayer.
    Sickening......i remember watching France play a couple of years ago against Algeria and the same thing occured.

Thankfully in England we still ahve a hooligan element that would trash these parasites.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234