Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Germany or 'Germany', Which Team is Germany?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, May 9th, 2019 @ 09:36 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norsk/Kelt
    Ancestry
    Norge/Eireann
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Nordic Union Nordic Union
    Kompliziert!
    Occupation
    Border Protection
    Politics
    Volksgemeinschaft
    Religion
    Ásatrú
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Octopus

Hmmmmmmm That Psychic Octopus has Predicted Spain will beat the DFB National11 in the World Cup Semi Final !!!!!!!! Same sea creature that predicted Serbia would beat Germany in the group stage..

au Weia !!!!!!!! I am hoping this Octopus just this once has gotten its legs genuinely crossed .. 'sideways'!!!!!!!

Not that the DFB National11 will be concerned about an Octopus..

Their worry is about players like Torres who is a typical player that comes alive in such a game like this.. No doubt Spain have been planning how to stop the N11 counter attacks.. How to neutralize certain key effective N11 players..

Spain have earned respect of course and are always dangerous..

Will be a great semi final for sure..

Weiter So Jungs..

Deutschland Vor..
    Wahrheit Macht Freiheit.
    http://www.rheinwiesenlager.de
    HISTORY IS NOT HISTORY - UNLESS IT IS THE 100% TRUTH

Last Online
    Saturday, February 9th, 2019 @ 02:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts
    “the dark skin etc will vanish in a few generations”

No it won’t their features are genetically dominant; their intermixture reduces Germanic features amongst our folk.

Look at Tiger’s kid:

By the way Tiger has Dutch blood.

Even if their progeny breed with full blooded Germanics exclusively for many many generations it is still likely that they would retain some phenotypes, so there is still something other about them, for those who know about their people it is easy to spot.

The likelihood of them mixing with full blooded Germanics for many many generations is highly unlikely as the number of immigrants increase, the number of full blooded Germanics decrease through a birth rate below replacement level and the increase in such interracial relationships.

In no way are all blondes Germanic, I never said they were.

Tirannis great user name, but just look at the statistics and there is need for alarm because within your lifetime whites will be a minority in many Germanic countries like England, Sweden , the Netherlands, Australia and the USA etc.

Kaneslater if Germany wins everybody will hail it as a triumph of multiculturalism; many are already doing it now.

I admit I really think the German football team has been impressive, but the implications if they win may not be positive for preservationists.
    Last edited by The Aesthete; Wednesday, July 7th, 2010 at 04:32 AM. Reason: Error

Last Online
    Friday, November 26th, 2010 @ 04:52 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    norse celt, france england
    Subrace
    english blend of celt/germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Mercia Mercia
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    construction
    Politics
    universalist/Market anarchist
    Religion
    pagan druid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Den groda

Look at Tiger’s kid:
    Looks pretty white to me, the nose is African in style, but those wider nostrils are what all humans originally had, then in a colder climate they grow thinner [or the body temperature goes down]. No racial genetics are dominant, they change according to environment, but equally the more advanced and hence adaptable will surely shine through [European].

I would be more worried if I were black, it is said that on average they have 40% white genes. Give it a century and there probably wont be any left.

Even if their progeny breed with full blooded Germanics exclusively for many many generations it is still likely that they would retain some phenotypes, so there is still something other about them, for those who know about their people it is easy to spot.
    I think you put too much emphasis on race and not enough on culture. The human brain is a bit like a computer and it gets programmed by its environment, culture is thence what changes genes rather than race, and genes don’t even matter that much as it is who we are that changes them [not genes that changes us].

I admit I really think the German football team has been impressive, but the implications if they win may not be positive for preservationists.
    You could make it good for them; if people like you go around saying that it is german-ness itself which creates the team? Oh and get the fans to sing the anthem louder!

I do agree the stats are daunting, but there is a very strong wind moving against it, people even here in England are sick of having immigration shoved down their throats. Germans need to be more patriotic Imho but in a wise way, otherwise all your work will be undone - if I may.

I hope germany wins later tonight!

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Country
    State
    Mercia Mercia
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    construction
    Politics
    Religion
    pagan druid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Boo, I wanted germany to win. Must have been frightened they would tread on the little spick bastards and get sent off for violent conduct.

Here’s what I said at another forum…

I think this proves what I said all along, 7 players in the Spanish team are from the Barcelona team! Try finding an English team with 7 English players, or german team for that matter. It is simply the case that spain looked like a side where the players new each other well from playing together week in week out. I don’t think the dutch will have that level of cohesion, but I still hope they win ~ the Spanish passing game is a bit boring, only made up by the quality of players. If spain win the cup then other nations will probably try to adopt the short passing game and that will make for lots of boring football.

I think more pressure needs to be put on teams to have players from their nation.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, May 9th, 2019 @ 09:36 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norsk/Kelt
    Ancestry
    Norge/Eireann
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Nordic Union Nordic Union
    Kompliziert!
    Occupation
    Border Protection
    Politics
    Volksgemeinschaft
    Religion
    Ásatrú
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    The ONLY positive from the German defeat by Spain is to Halt the Multi-Kult terror Propagandists in the west from proclaiming that any victory is because of the multicultural mix of the team *completely* ignoring the entire history of the DFB National11.

Other than that I am quite depressed although Spain won fair and square by playing the better football on the day. They did their homework.

What a Joy it would be now for the Netherlands to win the World Cup Final in South Africa.

The Boers Should Be Out In Force to Support the Oranje..

A Dutch victory in South Africa would be quite Meaningful for the Boers in every sense of the world..

In Support for a Boer Afrikaner Volkstaat..

JA:..
    Wahrheit Macht Freiheit.
    http://www.rheinwiesenlager.de
    HISTORY IS NOT HISTORY - UNLESS IT IS THE 100% TRUTH

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 5th, 2019 @ 03:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    That people are formed by their environment is communist philosophy. They think people act according to their class.

I simply think that is wrong. I also think that it has been proven that a lot of things are bound to race, like IQ, aggression etc. jewgle IQ,race and behaviour. It's a free ebook.

Ofcourse some behaviour is due to environment, but I think it is the lesser part.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 5th, 2019 @ 03:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    DNA Research: Tibetans developed unique abilities in only 3,000 years.
    From Physorg.com

The genome-wide comparison, performed by evolutionary biologists at the University of California, Berkeley, uncovered more than 30 genes with DNA mutations that have become more prevalent in Tibetans than Han Chinese, nearly half of which are related to how the body uses oxygen. One mutation in particular spread from fewer than 10 percent of the Han Chinese to nearly 90 percent of all Tibetans.

“This is the fastest genetic change ever observed in humans,” said Rasmus Nielsen, UC Berkeley professor of integrative biology, who led the statistical analysis. “For such a very strong change, a lot of people would have had to die simply due to the fact that they had the wrong version of a gene.”

The widespread mutation in Tibetans is near a gene called EPAS1, a so-called “super athlete gene” identified several years ago and named because some variants of the gene are associated with improved athletic performance, Nielsen said. The gene codes for a protein involved in sensing oxygen levels and perhaps balancing aerobic and anaerobic metabolism.

The analysis revealed that the common ancestors of Tibetans and Han Chinese split into two populations about 2,750 years ago, with the larger group moving to the Tibetan plateau. That group eventually shrank, while the low-elevation Han population expanded dramatically. Today, the Han Chinese are the dominant ethnic group in mainland China. The Tibetan branch either merged with the people’s already occupying the Tibetan plateau, or replaced them.

“We can’t distinguish intermixing and replacement,” Nielsen said. “The Han Chinese and Tibetans are as different from one another as if the Han completely replaced the Tibetans about 3,000 years ago.”

The Tibetan and Han Chinese genomes are essentially identical in terms of the frequency of polymorphisms in the roughly 20,000 genes, though some 30 genes stood out because of dramatic differences between the Tibetans and the Han.

“We made a list of the genes that changed the most,” Nielsen said, “and what was fascinating was that, bing!, at the top of that list was a gene that had changed very strongly, and it was related to the response to oxygen.”

The SNP with the most dramatic change in frequency, from 9 percent in Han Chinese to 87 percent in Tibetans, was associated with lower red blood cell count and lower hemoglobin levels in Tibetans. That variation occurred near a gene called EPAS1, which earlier studies suggest is involved in regulating hemoglobin in the blood as a response to oxygen levels. The mutation may be in a transcription factor that regulates the activity of EPAS1.

source http://cofcc.org/2010/07/dna-researc...ly-3000-years/
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Country
    State
    Mercia Mercia
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    construction
    Politics
    Religion
    pagan druid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Untersberger, hi

Spain won fair and square by playing the better football on the day. They did their homework.
    I don’t call that fair! 7 members of their team all in Barcelona FC. I don’t know about the bundesliga but you would be lucky to find that amount of nationals in a single team in england. If you extrapolate the few national players from a league like England or german leagues, then try to put them together into a cohesive unit, you simply wont attain the same level of cohesion as the Spanish have. The match tonight really highlighted how well they knew each other [this is what makes unified races strong!].

Yea Holland for the cup!

Ocko

Yea I agree but I was thinking of an environment as a culture or group which over time forms a race.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, April 12th, 2019 @ 10:19 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tirannis View Post
    I don’t call that fair! 7 members of their team all in Barcelona FC. I don’t know about the bundesliga but you would be lucky to find that amount of nationals in a single team in england.
    1) All 23 squad players of the German team play in the German Bundesliga.

2) Eight of them play for FC Bayern Munich: Butt, Badstuber, Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Klose, Gomez and Müller. Of these, four started and six finished the game.

Quod erat demonstrandum.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Country
    State
    Mercia Mercia
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    construction
    Politics
    Religion
    pagan druid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Ah ok, I don’t think it’s the same for English clubs and 4 isn’t 7 although 6 very nearly is.

well germany done well to beat argentina but i guess there is always a bogey team, or the german style just doesnt work against spanish short passing game.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast