Religion
    Proto-Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Obama Gives Part of Arizona to Mexicans

Obama Gives Part of Arizona to Mexicans

What is happening to my beloved birth country?
    Last edited by SpearBrave; Sunday, June 20th, 2010 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Removed illegal suggestions
    My Blood Remains Pure
    Y-DNA
    L48/S162 (ISOGG), 3,000 ybp Frisia or Doggerland
    Mt-DNA:
    K1a4* (23andMe), 3,000-4,000 ybp Germanic

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    428 Posts
    They've closed it to Americans & I bet they will be vigilant in enforcing that rule against Americans. But they will not do anything about the Mexican criminal gangs that are taking over parts of the Southwest.

The give away has been going on for over 20 years & was greatly accelerated under Bush 43.

Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German / Irish
    Subrace
    Cromagno-Alpinoid, Mediterranoid
    Country
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student / Warehouse Worker
    Politics
    Ultra-Conservative Nationalism
    Religion
    Germanic Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    It was only a matter of time in this succession of weak presidents before we started having pieces of our own country annexed by mexcrement gangs. Soon it will start in Texas and California as well. I just praise Odin that I'm in one of the original 13 surrounded by thousands of people I know to be armed and ready to put down an invasion into our town and state.

I try to keep profanity out of my posts, so I can't say what I'm really feeling right now, but my disappointment in my own government is profound. This may be retaliation from Osama for the immigration law Arizona passed, and I hope the citizens of Arizona can get the courage up to say once and for all "no! Get out of our affairs; you have no concept of what it is to be American, B. Hussein."

Last Online
    Friday, January 25th, 2019 @ 01:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Maryland Maryland
    Religion
    My religious ways are odd.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    As horrible as this is, hopefully will help a lot of people wake up. I know i will be showing people this video to show them what obama is allowing. If obama keeps doing things like this i wonder if it would be enough spark a civil war.

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 01:49 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    658 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorodinssohn View Post
    I try to keep profanity out of my posts, so I can't say what I'm really feeling right now, but my disappointment in my own government is profound. This may be retaliation from Osama for the immigration law Arizona passed, and I hope the citizens of Arizona can get the courage up to say once and for all "no! Get out of our affairs; you have no concept of what it is to be American, B. Hussein."
    I am in no way defending president Waschbär for his actions, but the federal giverment does have jurisdiction over that land and not the state of Arizona. To me what is wrong is that he is breaking his oath once again and not defending the U.S. and its borders.

They talk about the criminal drug lords, well at least drug lords don't deny they are criminals. Unlike all the criminals who are running our country, who say they are doing the 'right' thing.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Last Online
    Wednesday, March 2nd, 2011 @ 06:44 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Scotland, and England
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    He's providing a safe path for the cartels to do business. Something big will finally come of this.

Last Online
    Saturday, April 23rd, 2011 @ 06:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Germany, England, Scotland
    Country
    State
    California California
    Conservative Libertarian
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Cedeing swathes of territory to invaders and trying to negotiate with them instead of laying down the law was a significant part of the collapse of the Roman Empire. It led to a severe reduction of revenue, which is very similar to the ongoing CA and larger American budget crisis, and to political turmoil as various barbarian groups became involved in court politics, which is similar to how politicians on both sides are starting to pander to the 'latino' vote (latino is a ridiculous word, as they have nothing in common with the Latin race except that their language grew out of a Latin dialect), and the growth of various radical special interest groups, such as MEChA. One of our biggest and formally grandest cities of America, LA, is periodically hit by riots by these invaders (plus the blacks). The latest incidents following the Lakers game looks like it could be from a text book about some Byzantine riot that was sparked by a chariot race.

La Reconquista of 'Aztlan' by the former slaves of the Aztecs (these people are NOT Aztecs- that race was wiped out as they prefered death to dishonour in my opinion, there is little if any resemblance to that race of builders, thinkers, and warriors in this rabble) is but one of many ways that my country is starting to look more like Rome in its latter days. This is dangerous because once we finally do take decisive action it might be too late, when the two Romes combined tried to retake North Africa from the Vandals it was too late, and a single naval disaster permamently derailed the entire plan. Sorry if my post rambles a bit or is slightly off topic.

Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2020 @ 08:31 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    Right action would be a militia which is going in to clean up the area.

Are there any?

Would have some interest in that.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Last Online
    Thursday, September 23rd, 2010 @ 07:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    German-Canadian
    Ancestry
    German,English, Norweigan, Spanish/Portuguese
    Country
    Dominion of Canada Dominion of Canada
    State
    British Columbia British Columbia
    Student
    Politics
    Folkish Libertarian
    Religion
    Philospher
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

US National Parks Are Surrendered to Mexican Drug Cartals

According to the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, 3,500 acres in southern Arizona have now been closed to U.S. citizens because of the dangers posed in that area from Mexican drug smugglers. The area includes part of the Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge.

Refuge manager Mitch Ellis told Fox News: “The situation in this zone has reached a point where continued public use of the area is not prudent.”

Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu said: “It’s literally out of control. We need support from the federal government. It’s their job to secure the border and they haven’t done it. In fact, President Obama suspended the construction of the fence and it’s just simply outrageous.”

Babeu continued: “We need action. It’s shameful that we, as the most powerful nation on Earth, … can’t even secure our own border and protect our own families.”

In addition to using U.S. public lands to smuggle drugs into this nation, the Mexican drug cartels are growing huge amounts of marijuana in our national parks. It is estimated that the cartels produce 30 tons of pot in our parks annually.

Brent Wood, a supervisor for the California Department of Justice's Bureau of Narcotics Enforcement, recently told the Associated Press: “Just like the Mexicans took over the methamphetamine trade, they've gone to mega, monster gardens. It's amazing how they have changed the way they do business. It's their domain.”

According to the Drug Enforcement Administration, in 2008 alone, U.S. law enforcement agencies police across the nation confiscated or destroyed 7.6 million marijuana plants from 20,000 outdoor plots. Of course, the seized plants represent only a small fraction of the cartels’ crop.

Large pot farms have been found from Klamath National and Sequoia National Parks in California, and Pike National Forest in Colorado to George Washington National Forest in Virginia and all points in between. Often, those farms are booby-trapped with trip wires surrounding the operations.

Natural streams are diverted to irrigate the illegal crops, and the soil is severely damaged with harsh pesticides. When those operating the farms move on to another location, the areas more resemble a garbage dump, than a national forest. The harm being done to both flora and fauna is immeasurable.

This is not a problem unique to the American Southwest, but now affects public lands across the entire nation, and the smugglers are becoming increasingly more destructive.

In August 2009, investigators determined that the wildfire known as the La Brea Fire, in the Los Padres National Forest, which began on August 8, was actually started by a cooking fire being used by Mexican marijuana growers.

The Santa Barbara County sheriff's office and the U.S. Forest Service held a joint press conference and stated that the raging wildfire was touched off by a "cooking fire in a marijuana drug trafficking operation ... believed to be run by a Mexican national drug organization."

At the time, U.S. Forest Service spokesman Jim Turner said: "The suspects are still at large. We've closed the area to the public ... so if anyone is likely to encounter them, it would be the firefighters, and of course those people have all been alerted and are on the watch."

The fire destroyed more than 130 square miles of forest and forced more than 2,000 residents from their homes.

While the La Brea Fire may have represented the first time that the mainstream press reported on a fire which was set by illegal alien drug traffickers, this incident is only the latest and perhaps most costly fire. However, arson has actually become a favorite tactic used by those who now regularly invade this country.

In May 2007, in Arizona, Border Patrol Agents chased five illegals back across the Mexican border. Once on the other side, the five began pegging the agents and their vehicles with rocks. The agents moved back and continued to observe, then a Molotov cocktail was hurled at the agents. It hit the ground and missed the Border Patrol vehicles. The agents then contacted the Mexican military for assistance.

As usual, that help never came.

About an hour later, an agent noticed a fire burning in a nearby wheat field. The San Luis Fire Department responded and fortunately the only property damaged in the extremely dry area was the field itself. A total of five fires were set that night by illegal aliens. The fires surrounded a Border Patrol observation post and were an attempt to burn the agents out. No agents were injured in the multiple blazes and none of the illegals were apprehended.

The border area has become so dangerous due to Mexican drug smugglers and illegal aliens crossing into this country, that in 2007, firefighters battling wildfires in the Coronado National Forest had to be accompanied by police officers.

For several years, the U.S. Forest Service has reported numerous accounts of encounters with heavily armed drug dealers approaching firefighters.

On August 9, 2002, U.S. Park Ranger Kris Eggle, 27 was killed by Mexican drug dealers while on duty in Arizona's Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument Park. Ranger Eggle was attempting to apprehend two drug dealers, after being notified by Mexican authorities that the two had crossed the border and were headed into the park.

One of the drug dealers opened fire on Ranger Eggle with an AK-47. Eggle died before a medivac helicopter arrived on the scene. Mexican police officers shot and killed Eggle's murderer.

U.S. Park Ranger Eggle left behind his grieving parents and his sister (also a U.S. Park Ranger).

In 1905 President Theodore Roosevelt started the National Parks system, setting aside 194 millions of acres of pristine wilderness by the end of his presidency, so that all Americans could enjoy nature’s beauty and peaceful tranquility. He brought these unspoiled lands under federal protection so that they would remain that way forever.

I would venture to say that never could TR could have imagined the day when American families could no longer venture into those parks because an invading army of criminals now use them for their own enterprises. Nor could he have ever imagined a day when his own government, sworn to protect those public lands, would sit by and allow such an atrocity.

In a speech in Osawatomie, Kansas on August 31, 1910, Roosevelt stated: “I recognize the right and duty of this generation to develop and use the nature resources of our land; but I do not recognize the right to waste the, or to rob, by wasteful use, the generations that come after us.”

Unfortunately, we are all being robbed as our national parks become nothing more than marijuana farms, occupied by illegal aliens carrying automatic weapons and trashing once unspoiled national treasures.

What use is a government which chooses not to defend its land and people?
    http://www.examiner.com/x-35821-Immi...shocking-video

Last Online
    Monday, August 20th, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic American
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Some people are shooting mad if they do not receive their free handouts.
    Perhaps not all of them are gang members.

More recently, signs at Arizona Immigration Law protest rallies which threatened to "shoot more police" and other hate-filled anti-America messages are ignored by the liberal mainstream media. -Lloyd Marcus
    http://www.newswithviews.com/Marcus/lloyd139.htm