Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23282930313233

Thread: I Have a Question, What DO You Want People Who Aren't White/'Germanic' to Do?

Last Online
    Sunday, August 19th, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    English, French, German
    Subrace
    W.A.S.P.
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Maryland Maryland
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Baptist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I've seen that clip as well, it's great, and surely one of the best vids about how it feels to have traitors disregard and trample over your rights.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/Sabdude/Anglospheresig.jpg
    In hoc signo vinces
    "Get the blacks out of my country." - Queen Elizabeth I

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Danish
    Ancestry
    Zealand/Scania/Schleswig-Holstein
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Denmark Denmark
    State
    Nordic Union Nordic Union
    Married
    Occupation
    Self-employed
    Politics
    apolitical
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gormsgast View Post
    That film had the opposite effect to which they wanted [or maybe it didn't!]
    As your friends did, we also have moved out of London to the South Coast 8 years ago. In one way we don't regret it for one minute, but in another way I'm sick to my stomach for having to leave my birthplace. It wasn't perfect by no means, it had its problems, but they were "our" problems and could easily be sorted out. What we have now is imported problems that can't be.
    I have seen that clip many times and it still stirs my blood........if only the majority of the population, not only here but in other Northern European Countries sat up and took notice of people within their own ranks who think and talk like he did in that film.

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Weigelt View Post
    I've seen that clip as well, it's great, and surely one of the best vids about how it feels to have traitors disregard and trample over your rights.
    The clip could be named i'm a Dane, Swede, German etc. He talks for all Western Europeans, I get goosebumps watching this!

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Englisc/Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Married
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    English Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skjalm hvide View Post
    The clip could be named i'm a Dane, Swede, German etc. He talks for all Western Europeans, I get goosebumps watching this!
    Here is a scary video that should be making people all over Europe sit up and take notice. It matters not if you are Christian, it's about white Race and Culture survival............http://youtu.be/S3rFoVwicGU
    Our land was won for us by our forefathers; their blood is in its soil. All Nations need a land of their own in which they can live with their own Laws, and practice their customs in peace and freedom. Such a Land is an inheritance to be treasured and defended.
    What was won at great cost by the brave can be lost cheaply by fools, and once gone can rarely be regained, and then only at great cost.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 8th, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I want them to have enough self-respect to man (or woman) up to their own problems and take care of their own countries. I also would love it if they stopped trying to usurp our identity and mixing with us.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Minute Ago @ 09:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freja_se View Post
    I think it is a fantasy, the idea of just being able to dump huge numbers of people in often hostile countries that don't want them any more than we do.

The countries would probably set up all sorts of preconditions, and expect big money just to accept a few of them, like Tunisia did to Italy recently.

Don't forget that the countries where these people come from WANT to flood us and colonize us as a way of gaining power.
    I would have thought these third world countries actually would very much appreciate the repatriation of their former citizens and their offspring. No Nation wants population decline, unless there is some extraordinary situation in their country that demands it. If we can somehow prevent the chances of socio-political influence these people have, by for example revoking their right to sufferage and freedom of association, their homelands would [most likely] realize they have nothing to gain from their colonization of our countries, and gladly accept their fellow nationals - most of them having gotten an education within the Western education system or being qualified within some sort of useful profession - to return home. It would be 'win-win' for both parties (except for the repatriated individuals, of course).
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Sunday, November 4th, 2018 @ 05:15 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German, Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway
    Subrace
    Keltic Nord
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Missouri Missouri
    Family
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Manufacturing
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradford View Post
    Do you want them all to just kill themselves because they aren't worthy to be alive on the same planet as our glorious race? Do you want them to be blindly faithful to our genome and agree never under any circumstances to breed with one of our own? Do you want them to leave certain nations in which they were raised and spent their entire lives? Do you want them to not have the same opportunities as us, and deny them entry into certain nations of the world, because those nations were historically white, even though most infrastructural and s-e damage in non-white nations are mostly caused by white colonialism?
    The bottom line is that racial purity is strength. Anything less, i.e. racial mixing causes the loss of any racial advantage of the original race.

All throughout the ages, Germanics were EXTREMELY powerful, clever, resourceful, and ruthless warriors. They were an extreme threat to the Zionist agenda. Even the Roman empire in early history respected the looming threat of Germanic strength.

WWII was the Germanic race's last stand against defending their race and if the vast majority of the world hadn't thrown their military at it, Germany would have had its way. But they were stopped, dismantled, and now they're under constant surveillance. Hence foreign military occupation by the US and Britain. (Toolbags of the Zionist State of Israel.)

Last Online
    Friday, April 13th, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Eburones
    Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gewitterwolke View Post
    I want them to have enough self-respect to man (or woman) up to their own problems and take care of their own countries. I also would love it if they stopped trying to usurp our identity and mixing with us.
    yes i also think like this.
    people who come to europe because their country is a mess, would have had more honor if they stayed in the country of origin and try to do something about the situation or even die trying.

but i see you are american(with germanic roots)
    so your ancestors are also immigrants
    usa is built by immigrants, but this is not the case for europe

NOW more on topic, what would i want those people to do?
    i don't really care what they do as long as they don't migrate my country

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, April 14th, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norman
    Ancestry
    Huguenot
    Subrace
    N/A
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Massachusetts Massachusetts
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Spartacus
    Politics
    Warlord
    Religion
    CI/DI & Absolute Totemism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradford View Post
    Do you want them all to just kill themselves because they aren't worthy to be alive on the same planet as our glorious race? Do you want them to be blindly faithful to our genome and agree never under any circumstances to breed with one of our own? Do you want them to leave certain nations in which they were raised and spent their entire lives? Do you want them to not have the same opportunities as us, and deny them entry into certain nations of the world, because those nations were historically white, even though most infrastructural and s-e damage in non-white nations are mostly caused by white colonialism?

You seem to have forgotten that all creatures are competing for their own species/race's survival.

Any mistakes whites have made does not change that.

This is a war, so a better question is "What do you do with an ignorant race?"

Last Online
    Friday, August 10th, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Saving our Folk!
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gewitterwolke View Post
    Its not what we want them to do or expect the Skraelings to do, it is WHAT WE SHOULD DO!

We should REGROUP, TAKE HOLD, DIG-IN, AND NOT BUDGE! We should make the first steps by weening ourselves off the tits of the SYSTEM. We should be economically independent, make our own stuff, trade within ourselves, export our goods, grab up land, muscle through local politics to gain control (from police /sheriff to mayor, to governor). With these basics accomplished then we would see Skraelings move out and disappear natuarally. If something like this doesnt happen then what kind of question is this?

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23282930313233