rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Next War is Coming

USS Carrier Harry Truman Now Officially Just Off Iran, As Israel Allegedly Plotting An Imminent Tehran Raid
    Submitted by Tyler Durden on 06/27/2010 12:50 -0500

IranIsraelTurkey

As we first reported last week, in an article that was met with much original skepticism, the Pentagon has now confirmed that a fleet of 12 warships has passed the Suez Canal, and is now likely awaiting orders to support the escalation in the Persian Gulf. The attached image from Stratfor shows the latest positioning of US aircraft carrier groups as of June 23: the USS Harry Truman (CVN-75) is now right next to USS Eisenhower (CVN 69), both of which are waiting patiently just off Iran.

As for the catalyst the two carriers may be anticipating, we provide the following update from the Gulf Daily News where we read that Israel may be on the verge of an attack of Iran, with an incursion originating from military bases in Azerbaijan and Georgia.

Israel is massing warplanes in the Caucasus for an attack on Iran, it was revealed yesterday.

Preparations are underway to launch the military attack from Azerbaijan and Georgia, reports our sister paper Akhbar Al Khaleej, quoting military sources.

Israel was, in fact, training pilots in Turkey to launch the strike and was smuggling planes into Georgia using Turkish airspace, they said.

However, Turkey was unaware of Israel's intention of transferring the planes to Georgia, the sources said.

The unexpected crisis between Israel and Turkey following an Israeli commando raid on an aid flotilla bound for Gaza Strip hit Israeli calculations.

Azerbaijan-based intelligence units, working under the cover of technicians, trainers and consultants, have helped with the preparations, the sources said.

Military equipment, mostly supplied by the US, was transported to a Georgian port via the Black Sea.

Georgian coastguard and Israeli controllers are co-operating to hide the operations from Russian vessels, said the sources.

They point out that according to Israel, it will not be in a position to launch a strike on Iran without using bases in Georgia and Azerbaijan due to the limited capabilities of its nuclear submarines stationed near the Iranian coast.

Meanwhile, Iran's Press TV reported that a very large contingent of US ground forces had massed in Azerbaijan, near the Iranian border. The independent Azerbaijani news website Trend confirmed the report.

Those reports came just days after the Pentagon confirmed that an unusually large fleet of US warships had indeed passed through Egypt's Suez Canal en route to the Gulf. At least one Israeli warship reportedly joined the American armada.

Press TV also quoted Iranian Revolultionary Guard Brigadier General Mehdi Moini as saying that the country's forces are mobilised and ready to face Israelli and American "misadventures" near its borders.

* Iran last night said it has cancelled plans to send an aid ship to the Gaza Strip as Israel "had sent a letter to the UN saying that the presence of Iranian and Lebanese ships in the Gaza area will be considered a declaration of war on that regime and it will confront it," Irna said.

We caution readers to take this news with a grain of salt as the Gulf Daily News' sister publication, Akhbar Al Khaleej, has a slightly less than stellar credibility rating. Then again, this is what some, Breaking News Online most notably, said about last week's carrier news, urging readers to ignore it.
    source http://www.zerohedge.com/article/uss...minent-tehran-

Also here http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/NewsD...storyid=281041
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Last Online
    Thursday, July 15th, 2010 @ 04:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Here is an article you might find interesting

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/default...=178&nid=21385

Could you imagine if Israel started a war with Iran and dragged us into it? Our economy would be over. Iran could close the strait of Hormuz and rain missiles on Iraq and Israel on an insane scale. To fight a ground war with them we'd have to spend trillions. We don't have the manpower either. We'd have to bring back the draft.

Last Online
    Wednesday, May 2nd, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian decent/ancestry - Born American
    Ancestry
    Norway, Germany, Sweden, England
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    State
    Tennessee Tennessee
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Personal care, construction
    Politics
    Apolitical
    Religion
    Norse Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Our military has the technology to blow these countries off of the map. All they do is cause everyone else problems anyway. The things they do make them look over primitive and subhuman. What I hate the most is the eastern influence in the States. After all the trouble we have went through because of them.

Last Online
    Thursday, July 15th, 2010 @ 04:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by William Frost View Post
    Our military has the technology to blow these countries off of the map. All they do is cause everyone else problems anyway. The things they do make them look over primitive and subhuman. What I hate the most is the eastern influence in the States. After all the trouble we have went through because of them.
    I think you are vastly underestimating Iran. They are not a bunch of Arabs who will just surrender. They have a real economy and a real middle class and a real cultural heritage that is thousands of years old. We are also in no position to fight a war with anyone. I think all Americans (especially young men) should be concerned about this.

Still just only death
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,452 Posts
    Last week, Israeli military personnel also arrived in Saudi-Arabia, and they set up their base camp in a vital air base.

Israel wants to play poker with the nation that invented chess. It would be insane to bomb Iran, yet Israel seems willing to risk it. The zionist regime will be exposed for what it is, to the entire world.

It's not even sure whether the first strike will be succesfull, even if it is, it will take a little time to evaluate the damage. But Iran promises to shower Tel Aviv (and Saudi oil wells) with rocket fire before the dust in their own country settles. I wonder how the Middle East will look like after a week of escalating violence.

The ship traffic in the Persian gulf will come to a standstill. Iran could strike back through Hezbollah as well, which would draw Lebanon into the war - however, Lebanon, and Syria, could be involved from day 1 from the war too. And Iran could make life very unpleasant for the American forces in Afghanistan and Iraq, as Iran will consider any attack by Israel also an attack by the U.S.

Unlike Iraq, the Iranians aren't starving - and their military has proven to be able to adapt to new threats. Israel is willing to go for broke, when they launch airstrikes against Iran, I think.

"Anyone who hasn’t experienced the ecstasy of betrayal knows nothing about ecstasy at all." – Jean Genet

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, September 6th, 2020 @ 11:21 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    646 Posts
    Not that I'm promoting any war outside our own borders.

Right now Iran is in a very poor position with U.S. forces on either side of its borders. I have long thought that was our true reason for the war in Iraq.

If you think for one minute that Iran and can withstand the U.S. you are sadly mistaken. The 1st armored division will cut through them like butter. They have the best tanks in the world and plenty of them, plus air support, and naval support.

The only problem the U.S. will have is a gurilla style war that follows.

I really do not want to see our men and women in another war, when we should be closing our borders.

Or even better I would like to see them help take our country back if we have a second war of independence
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 09:50 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Well,all I can tell you is Iran is flanked and that is the main thing here and
    when the strike comes,and it will come,I am curious to see what Russia and
    Europes reaction is going to be.Will Russia attack or will the old bear sit idle
    while their world gets smaller and smaller.

As for Europe,I have been on Skadi for several months and have heard nothing
    but contempt for muslims but when the U.S. attacks them Europeans act like
    we did something wrong.I guess they don't realize that their intrests are at
    stake in this war as well.

The only thing I hope is that this does not start World War 3 but I will be very
    very surprised if somebody else does not jump in on this war.Hope the old
    missle shield that I watched every Wednesday for two years works.

Still just only death
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,452 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by G Baughman View Post
    If you think for one minute that Iran and can withstand the U.S. you are sadly mistaken. The 1st armored division will cut through them like butter. They have the best tanks in the world and plenty of them, plus air support, and naval support.
    You're talking about sending ground troops into Iran, Baughman, and occupation? I don't think the White House is considering such an action. Even if it would come to a full scale ground war, one division is not going to suffice for a ground assault, right? Since the U.S. military is overstretched, I wonder where the U.S. is going to find the troops for an invasion.

Thing is, the Iranian military is not going to line up for the slaughter like the iraqi army did in 1991, they will have learned from the Serbian example during the Kosovo crisis from 1999, and the Lebanon war from 2006. And unlike the Iraqi army of 2003, the Iranian military is willing to fight. We'd see many more Fallujahs, and this time the opponent isn't a bunch of peasants-in-arms. The marines saw 95 of their own killed in Fallujah, and another 560 marines were wounded...

If America throws all its muscle in the fight, Iran stands no chance, yet one should expect American losses to be high. Cutting like a knife through butter, I don't see it happening.
    "Anyone who hasn’t experienced the ecstasy of betrayal knows nothing about ecstasy at all." – Jean Genet

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Sunday, September 6th, 2020 @ 11:21 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    646 Posts
    Only 17 to 25% of full time military combat forces are deployed. The troops in combat now are mostly reserve or national guard.

The 1st armored division or 1st army alone is bigger then most other countries armies. They only used 20% to invade Iraq. When you add the 1st calvery (gunships) into the mix.Then figure a Marine force as well, plus air raids to soften them up.The longest a country like Iran has is a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech
    Thing is, the Iranian military is not going to line up for the slaughter like the iraqi army did in 1991, they will have learned from the Serbian example during the Kosovo crisis from 1999, and the Lebanon war from 2006. And unlike the Iraqi army of 2003, the Iranian military is willing to fight. We'd see many more Fallujahs, and this time the opponent isn't a bunch of peasants-in-arms. The marines saw 95 of their own killed in Fallujah, and another 560 marines were wounded...
    I wonder how many opponents were killed or wounded? Funny how the media never gives those details. My guess would be all of them.

Again I don't think the US has any right to be fighting overseas. But I will always support the fighting skill of the US military. Even if they are not supposed to be involved.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Still just only death
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,452 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by G Baughman View Post
    I wonder how many opponents were killed or wounded? Funny how the media never gives those details. My guess would be all of them.
    Officially, the U.S. military doesn't do enemy body counts anymore (blame it on the Vietnam syndrom). There were circa 3000 insurgents, the Marines estimated to have killed 1,350+, they also captured 1,500 insurgents. The city was surrounded long before the attack started, so escaping from it was nearly impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWolf
    As for Europe,I have been on Skadi for several months and have heard nothing but contempt for muslims but when the U.S. attacks them Europeans act like we did something wrong.I guess they don't realize that their intrests are at stake in this war as well.
    That's because part of the membership doesn't hate the islamic world, just because it exists - they resent mass migration and, yes, the islamization that is its byproduct, but that is just accidental. If mass migration would come from Buddhist countries, I still wouldn't propose military action against Laos or Sri Lanka.

Most radical European nationalists don't make this connection between islam, mass migration and the situation in the Middle East ... like the neocons do, or liberal nationalist hypocrites like Geert Wilders - who supports Israel all the way, but then opposes immigration from these same muslim countries Israel ruins with its wars and policy.

The hatred for the islamic religion itself, is - in practice - part of the problem. It's this hatred mainstream politicians canalize into support for wars in the Middle East - and 'forced integration'. Because, you know, islam is bad, and religion is the root of all evil - so if we can make good, law-abiding atheists out of these backward muslims, then surely they will be glad to help us to create our liberal utopia. This is what mainstream right wing Europe believes.

The only bonus for the Western world (mainly Southeast Europe) would be the fact that Iran can't manufacture a nuclear divice that could reach Greece, Bulgary or Sicily - in the case of racial war in Europe - although I don't think Iran would ever nuke one of these places.

However, I fear a nuclear Israel more than a nuclear Iran. Israel has already expressed its desire to own an arsenal of weapons with global reach, and as the Jew military historian Martin Van Creveld once said: 'If Israel is going down, we will take the whole world with us'.

There's a bigger chance of Israel nuking Rome or Brussels, which is within the capability of Israel's armed forces, than Iran doing such a thing.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast