State
    Smaland Smaland
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Jews Operating in the West

I searched the forum, but i couldn`t find a similar thread to this one.

Most of the members here, i believe are well aware that JEWS has had a big role in the degenerate way the European countrys, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zeeland and South Africa are heading. Jews was behind the 68-leftist movement, for example.

Of course, there is countless of WHITE politically correct liberals and communists, who work along with the jews to destroy everything that we hold dear, but let`s focus on the jews now.
    I thought it could be interesting if we could expose all, more or less public, jews in our countrys, who in one way or another, use (or abuse ) their power and influence to destroy the western societes as we know them.
    Let us list them up so that we can know a little more about them.

Let me start with the situation in Sweden, jews make up 0,2 percent of the population in Sweden (tack Varnagel, ambiscko mfl):

David Schwarz (born 1928):

David Schwarz is a jew from Poland, and is only one of many "polish" jews in Sweden who where once refugees.

David Schwarz, more or less, alone introduced the idea of multiculturalism in Sweden. In 1964, he wrote an article in the newspaper Dagens Nyheter (DN, the todays news), called Utlänningsproblemet i Sverige (the problem with foreginers in Sweden). That article caused debate, and was the starting point that changed the entire immigration-policy in Sweden. In 1975, the Swedish parliment, influenced by Schwarz ideas and the governments "proposition no. 26", voted YES to a changing in the immigration policy. Up until 1975, Sweden as a homogenous nation wasn`t considered as a controversial concept, but since 1975, Sweden abandoned the idea about assimilation. The "proposition no. 26" - influnced almost completely by Schwars ideas - was the starting point of mass immigration into Sweden. And the concept about assimilation and low numbers of working immigrants, was replaced with "integration", mass immigration and a, economically, non-beneficial naive "take them all in"-refugee-policy. And also, the idea that Sweden should be a multicultural country, had it`s starting point in 1975.

So, you can say that David Schwarz was the one who poured the gasoline on the firewood.
    This is how he thanked Sweden, for taking refuge here . He abused the swedish peoples altruism so that he could begin his jewish project to tear down Sweden, and change the demographic situation completely .

Well, this is just the beginning, there is much more "swedish" jews for me to talk about, but i reveal them in later posts.

So, just to clarify, the general idea about this thread, is to expose anti-swedish jews operating in Sweden, anti-english jews operating in England, anti-german jews operating in Germany and so on.
    I hope this will be an interesting thread which will allow insight in the jewish question, and expose the negative impact influencal jews has on our people.

A little reading (for you who hasn`t alredy read it); Kevin MacDonalds A People That Shall Dwell Alone: Judaism as a Group Evolutionary Strategy, with Diaspora Peoples: http://www.amazon.com/People-That-Sh.../dp/0595228380

I will return soon with more information.

Oh, and sorry for my english, especially the grammer probably isn`t faultless.

//Rickard Melkersson

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 03:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Smaland Smaland
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Jerzy Sarnecki (born 1947):

Jerzy Sarncki is also from Poland. He is a crimes-"professor", and probably one of the most well-known, and one of the most hated, jews in Sweden. He is a liar, and not only does he misleads the Swedish people by lying about facts (he has claimed that the number of crimes in Sweden has reduced in the last years, even though statistics prove him wrong. He has also claimed that ethnicity isn`t an important aspect in crime-statistics, which is also a lie (for example, 77 percent (or at least something like that) of the criminals in swedish jails, are non-swedish)), he also is a devoted supporter (actually, he pretty much introduced it) of the theory that "the structural discrimination" (read: swedes racist attitudes) is a leading cause of why immigrants commit crimes. In cases when he can`t deny and lie about the fact that it was immigrants who commited a crime, he blaim everything on the white community.
    Sarneckis hypocrisy has been exposed several times, an example; in 1997, the swedish newspaper DN (the todays news) published an article where it was confirmed that 33 och the 50 arrested drug dealers in Stockholm, where from Gambia. Sarneckis response:

"...i don`t think that the police force statistics proves anything, except that the police has been able to arrest more persons from Gambia then people from other countries.

- For the police, it is always simplier to detect persons with a non-swedish look. To point out the gambians is just the same thing as nurture racism..."

His logic is that 1) the police are racists who arrest gambians more easily because of the color of their skin and 2) that the overrepresentation by gambians can be explained according to that theory (by that "logic", you can multiply the number 33 (gambians) with, i don`t know, let`s say the number 350 (to illustrate that swedes are more common in Stockholm than gambians) which would mean that 33 of the drug dealers in Stockholm would have been gambians, and 11 517 of them would have been swedes ).

Media and politicians use Sarnecki because of the skönmålande verklighetsbeskrivning ("idealised reality" is the best way i can translate it) he offers them, a politically correct explained "reality" they then can explain to the swedish people, to prevent "racist" outrage.
    If a person with authority like Sarnecki, says that some kind of information is irrelevant to display to the people, then it can only mean one thing; that the information is so controversial it can`t be displayed to the swedish people, because if it was revealed, people maybe would have begin to think, and vote, "racist". A big no-no.

Jerzy Sarnecki is a big liar who spread desinormation like a farmer spreads dung on the fields.
    Baghdad-Sarnecki ("no, it`s not an invasion"):

Jerzy Sarnecki has also introduced the term "buspojkar" (roughly translated; little boys who missbehaves (Emil in Lönneberga, for you who know about him, is what you could call a "buspojke")) in the integration-debate in Sweden.
    Young non-swedish immigrants who set schools on fire, throw rocks at the police and firemen, and rape swedish girls, is simply "buspojkar" accordning to Jerzy Sarnecki:

Patriotic activists are "fascists", while negroes who rape swedish girls are "buspojkar".

//Rickard Melkersson

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, November 1st, 2017 @ 07:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Ancestry
    England
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Queensland Queensland
    Has Left Skadi
    Politics
    Has Left Skadi
    Religion
    Has Left Skadi
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    It's sad that no one can execute a sociopath for spreading anti-Swedish, anti-human policies like that last jerk off.

Amazing how they have no grip of reality and just want to sh*t in the nest that they steal from and live in. Singly the most worthless, useless animals that have ever infested a planet!!!

Talk about a sleeze-bag!

I guess that's why they try and install chaos and hatred wherever they go. Normal, structured soceities must be oh sooooo hard to live in, abiding by rules and ethics.

He should be arrested and shot for inflaming racial tensions by lying and distorting vital information to the cohesiveness of Sweden. He is nothing more than a spy and a cash-whore sociopath.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Smaland Smaland
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Katrin Zytomierska (born 1977):

ALSO a "polish" jew. Katrin Zytomierska is an archetype of the stupid attentionwhore, she can be considered as some kind of celebrity. She is a host of different TV-shows, and way to often you hear her voice on the radio channels.

She also is a "role model" of young swedish girls, mainly becuase of her highly visited blog.
    Katrin Zytomierska once wrote a little text on her blog called "Jävla Blatte" (meaning "fucking immigrant", the word "blatte" is a derogatory term for immigrants), where she complained about non-swedes acting disrespectfully to her and other visitors at the cinema (yelling and throwing pop-corn and stuff like that you know).
    Normally, if a swede would have wrote that (especially if they would have been celebritys), he or she would have been facing judgemental "anti"racists, condeming that person. But since Katrin Zytomierska is a jew, media didn`t wrote about it, and no "anti"racist organisation mentioned it either.
    This proves that jews has monopoly of being victims.

Katrin Zytomierska live together with the slimey and degenerate playboy-photographer Bingo Rimèr:

Together they have a son named Ringo.

While being pregnant, Katrin Zytomierska revealed that she hated kids, and that she hated being pregnant. She also explained that neither she or Bingo would spend much time with their child themselves, instead they would hire nannys and babysitters:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppwSMY_WxAo

1:02 ---> 1:15

"I don`t like kids, i just don`t. It`s fun in ten minutes, then i just think "get them of me". I don`t want to bring childs to restaurants, to partys, to weddings. It is not fun"

What is quite frightening, is the influence Katrin Zytomierska has on swedish girls. She, and other media-whores, are being idolized by them.

//Rickard Melkersson

Germania incognita
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    I2b1
    mtDNA
    J2a1a1b
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    South Trondelag South Trondelag
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    434 Posts
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family these guys own most of the media here in Norway and in Sweden

Bonnier (also the Bonnier Group) is a privately-held Swedish media group of 150 companies operating in 21 countries.

"Make strong old dreams lest our world lose heart." -Ezra Pound

Support Skadi forum

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Smaland Smaland
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hersir View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family these guys own most of the media here in Norway and in Sweden

Bonnier (also the Bonnier Group) is a privately-held Swedish media group of 150 companies operating in 21 countries.
    Yeah, i had plans to write something about the Bonniers in my first post. But it is a very complex "subject"...

//Rickard Melkersson

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Smaland Smaland
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Torbjörn Elensky (born 1967):

Torbjörn Elensky is a writer, bearing a typical nordic forename. In behaviour though, his jewishness is easily identified:

1: Some months ago, an episode of the swedish documentary-show "Kalla Fakta" aired, which focused on the 9/11-truth movement. In the aftermath, many articles were written, and even the debate-show "Debatt" had an episode concerning the 9/11-truth movement (from were the picture of Elensky is taken).
    Some people dislikes the 9/11-truth movement for the reason that the conspiracys seems unlogical. Elensky is not one of them, he dislikes it because he believes that it is the same thing as anti-semitism.
    So typical jews, they see anti-semitism everywhere. What they don`t seem to realise though, is how their own reactions towards things like this, exposes themselves and their nature.

2: The swedish county of Vellinge, is quite well-known for, officially, being the only swedish town not to take care of immigrated (")refugees(") (being close to the city of Malmö - which in many city-parts is dominated by non-swedes - Vellinges policy is quite understandable). Of course, Vellinge is hated by the establishment for this, and Elensky is one of them. Some year ago now, the local politicians (lead by right-liberals parties) in Vellinge was FORCED by the social democrats in Malmö, the private corporation "Attendo Care" (handling out care-services to, mainly, the elderly) + the government (right-liberals) and the minister for immigration and citizenship Tobias Billström to take care of refugeed "children" (read: boys - and not girls - who are fifteen years or older). Many people in Vellinge protested against this, and of course the entire establishment become pissed, journalists included (of course). Torbjörn was one of them who become most angry, and wrote an article in DN were he demonized the people in Vellinge (the "racist mob" which he claims has no local support):

http://www.dn.se/kultur-noje/kroniko...-stod-1.993677

Torbjörn Elensky

//Rickard Melkersson

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Monday, May 6th, 2019 @ 07:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Germany & Norway
    Subrace
    Faordiby
    State
    Orange Free State Orange Free State
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Cognitive Dissident
    Politics
    Verwoerdian
    Religion
    Heretic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts
    Helen Zille

From Wikipedia:

Helen Zille (legal name Otta Helene Maree née Zille; born 9 March 1951) is the Premier of the Western Cape[1], a member of the Western Cape Provincial Parliament,[2] leader of South Africa's opposition Democratic Alliance political party, and a former Mayor of Cape Town.

Zille is a former journalist and anti-apartheid activist,[3][4][5] and famously exposed the truth behind the death of Black Consciousness leader Steve Biko while working for the Rand Daily Mail in the late 1970s.[6] She also worked with the Black Sash and other pro-democracy groups during the 1980s.[7] In the political arena, Zille has worked in all three tiers of government—as the Western Cape province's education MEC (1999–2004), as a Member of Parliament (2004–2006), as Mayor of Cape Town (2006–2009), and as Premier of the Western Cape (2009–present).

Zille's work as mayor, and in particular her successes in tackling crime, drug abuse and unemployment in Cape Town, led to her selection as World Mayor of the Year in 2008 - from a field of 820 candidates.[8][9] She was also chosen as Newsmaker of the year 2006 by the National Press Club in July 2007, and is a former finalist in the South African Woman of the Year Award.[10] Zille reflects the multilingualism of the country, and speaks English, Afrikaans, Xhosa as well as German, the language of her parents
    Now this is a rap sheet that makes me shudder... She is also connected with George Soros's open-society/think-tank which has popped up all over the world...
    Although the word "Commando" was wrongly used to describe all Boer soldiers, a commando was a unit formed from a particular district. None of the units was organized in regular companies, battalions or squadrons. The Boer commandos were individualists who were difficult to control, resented formal discipline or orders, and earned a British jibe that"every Boer was his own general".

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Smaland Smaland
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Britta Svensson (born 1955):

Britta Svensson is half-jewish on her mothers side. I don`t know it you have read it in the Swedish section of the forum, but some monts ago, a swedish old lady was beaten to death by an immigarant (Ahmad Akileh) over a parking lot. For some reason, just this particular immigrant on swede-crime, managed to spread to the people, and caused an outrage. Britta Svensson, being a journalist and a columnist for the Bonnier-owned newspaper Expressen, wrote an article in the paper which really was a distasteful display in politcal correctness, were she belittled the old lady and took away the responsible from the murderer. And instead of focusing on the crime, she focused on the "racism" this crime had created. The most repulsive thing about her article, is how she described the crime, just being "an ordinary meeting between two people".

The double-standars and the the hypocrisy disgusts me so much, knowing that Svensson (and every other PC-journalist for that matter) would have reacted in the complete opposite way if a swedish man had beaten an immigrant lady to death. It makes me so damn angry.

Here is the repulsive article: http://kvp.expressen.se/nyheter/1.19...-sa-skrammande

//Rickard Melkersson

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, November 1st, 2017 @ 07:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Ancestry
    England
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Queensland Queensland
    Has Left Skadi
    Politics
    Has Left Skadi
    Religion
    Has Left Skadi
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sågverksarbetaren View Post
    Britta Svensson (born 1955):

Britta Svensson is half-jewish on her mothers side. I don`t know it you have read it in the Swedish section of the forum, but some monts ago, a swedish old lady was beaten to death by an immigarant (Ahmad Akileh) over a parking lot. For some reason, just this particular immigrant on swede-crime, managed to spread to the people, and caused an outrage. Britta Svensson, being a journalist and a columnist for the Bonnier-owned newspaper Expressen, wrote an article in the paper which really was a distasteful display in politcal correctness, were she belittled the old lady and took away the responsible from the murderer. And instead of focusing on the crime, she focused on the "racism" this crime had created. The most repulsive thing about her article, is how she described the crime, just being "an ordinary meeting between two people".

The double-standars and the the hypocrisy disgusts me so much, knowing that Svensson (and every other PC-journalist for that matter) would have reacted in the complete opposite way if a swedish man had beaten an immigrant lady to death. It makes me so damn angry.

Here is the repulsive article: http://kvp.expressen.se/nyheter/1.1939969/britta-svensson-det-ar-sa-skrammande

//Rickard Melkersson
    Wow, an evil, moraless, cash-sucking slut! Death penalty to the spy!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast