Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,377 Posts
    I can't help feeling that somewhere amidst the teeming mass of humanity there would be some survivors, even in the worst scenarios, given that there are almost 7 billion human beings on the planet. The extinction of the relatively few Germanics is far more likely, however, which leads me to the question ...

Would you want any other races to survive after the Germanic ones have disappeared?

Speaking for myself, I'd say NO.

Last Online
    Thursday, August 1st, 2019 @ 05:29 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Ancestry
    German-American and proud
    Subrace
    Alpinid-Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassenhygieniker View Post
    Not really, they will just be stuck in their own perpetualism and stagnation. As soon as Germanics are gone, the best of the non-germanic races will just be stuck in time with no new inventions to copy from us they will just replicate over and over the last pieces of technology that was left by Germanics whitout actually advancing foward, the lowest of the non-germanics will just stay the way they are or for the ones who live in Germanic countries revert back to their natural ways.
    Exactly. Non-Germanic peoples have grown dependent on the Germanic inventions upon entering into the modern age. Whatever sort of civilization they attained from us will be lost. The East has always tried to conquer the West, and with the fall of the West, the East will have a huge population explosion & death and their governments spiral out of control and into anarchy and they'll have nowhere and no one else to turn to. It'll be like Christmas for me.

Progressive Collectivist
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Let's start with George Carlin:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTbcL...layer_embedded

Like I wrote on another board on that issue:

Another scientist on the CO2-Climate Change hoax story....

First, that sentence is ridiculous:

Yes sure. How can a serious scientist claim that. Even now we had less of an effect on the planet than the major catastrophies of the past, at best a comparable one and our effect was actually slower and more stable in comparison.

The whole story is, that climate can't be "saved" because it changed all the time, regardless of the current change being significantly influenced by humans or not. If it doesn't change now, it will change in the future and the main policy we have today "against the climate change" is a huge hoax made up by the Plutocrats again, because the No. 1 issue is: They can control the states and people and make money with it, while the actual effect for the environment is very limited and other approaches would have been a better solution than this Capitalist-speculation approach with the certificates.

I'm afraid that this scientist just helps this agenda with what he said...

The only climate change we really should be afraid of - if ignoring Armageddon-like scenarios - is the next Ice Age.

THATS really a threat. "Global Warming" is nothing in comparison...

Don't know if that's true, don't think they need to do that now, but this is true in any case, since George Carlin was quoted, here what he says about the US of A and its people:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLRQv...eature=related

especially the 2nd part, which directly refers to the Plutocratic Oligarchy and how this relates to the American people's condition and the downfall of the whole West - and probably world:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV1lZ...eature=related

That's it.

And the whole method with which they use the "Climate Change" issue with certificates and speculation is just another mean for maximising power & profits.

I mean, after all, the elite of the Plutocratic Oligarchy is directly involved and promotes it - David de Rothschild:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2ahW...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtudNpL30BU

Can this eyes lie? eyes:

And of course the Rockefellers:
    http://www.rockefellerfoundation.org...te-environment

I might add, they don't need to starve the world population right now, but they want to control the food chain completely - Monsanto is at work and a lot of what they do is actually "against the climate and environment", but those who have to pay are those which are not "in their club" and of course it is a mean of control for states and people, the way it was built up in the last years...
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hersir View Post
    We are actually at the end of our time according to how long higher lifeforms has lived before. (A short history of nearly everything).
    Maybe
    But no other animal that I know has walked on the moon, or sent probes out of the solar system.

Quote Originally Posted by Hersir View Post

Last year official UN figures estimated that the world’s population is currently 6.8 billion. It is predicted to exceed seven billion by the end of 2011.

He said: 'We'll undergo the same fate as the people on Easter Island.

'Climate change is just at the very beginning. But we're seeing remarkable changes in the weather already.'

'The Aborigines showed that without science and the production of carbon dioxide and global warming, they could survive for 40,000 or 50,000 years.

[/url]
    This sounds vaguely like Leftist Environmentalist propaganda to me.
    I would say the real problem is in fact NOT the population density but the lack of resources that we could have been getting from space had we forcefully made certain american leftist politicians extinct say in the 1970's. Using maybe the CIA.

Meaning not building the Space Shuttle, and sticking with the Saturn V we could be lifting 100 tone loads into space for the same cost we spent on the shuttle missions to lift 20 tones, for decades.

Also with the money we have wasted on Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, and the Cold War, Hell we could probably have built the planetary equivalent of the Star Ship Enterprise.

The real problem is NOT any one of the technological or environmental It is the fact that the majority of people are at their core irrational and support the emotional over the logical.

When we deal with that problem, and the politicians that propagate it, we will then be free. I say that humanity cannot go extinct unless we have decided we want to.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Wednesday, November 1st, 2017 @ 06:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Ancestry
    England
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Queensland Queensland
    Has Left Skadi
    Politics
    Has Left Skadi
    Religion
    Has Left Skadi
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    The technology, finances and support we provide to third world 'over-breeders' is the foundation stone for destroying ones own fate.

It's like giving care to a tumor. Routing blood supply to it to keep it, then when it grows it starts to take over other vital organs, eventually it'll make it's way into the brain and heart (us). This infection back into our soil, into our region is the fault of us blindly giving aid to anyone who is not us.
    The infection marches into our machinery of necessity and displaces our own tried and true functions, corrupting and damaging it as it spreads deeper into the muscles too (our workers).

Eventually the whole system will be out-of-sync and start collapsing other critical organs while trying to maintain it's predestined speed. Parts will scavenge others and so on, until the whole thing can give no more.

I still reckon there is hope. One must stop all blood flow to the cancerous masses. (Finances) And, instead divert it to the proper organs, (us).

I go by the old biblical ending, the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse, that'll show what happens to countries that allow overbreeders.

Famine. Obvious due to the number of mouths to feed vs the agricultural output.

Pestilence. Due to the landowners reverting to high yield/profit crops. Potentially one/few sources. Ie, a lack of diversity. So any biological invader, virus, pest or other can obliterate it.

War. Tied in with famine.

Chuck in a few communicable diseases for enthusiasm and Death is right at your doorstep.

Anyway, the brain 'signalers’ (currently the spews) are telling us to route supplies to unwanted 'diseases' aimed to destroy our people, making it appear as it's the right thing to do. It may be hard to change that, but I am confident soon that 'signal' will come undone, especially when reality interjects. And to help guide that, a new program (mental one) needs to be kickstarted. Our neural net (interwebbies) is beginning to birth some very interesting ‘White cells’ (Killer Anti-viruses) . I reckon, pretty soon after that, the heart and brain might start joining together.

"So doctor, the patient isn't all dead yet. We can make him better, faster, stronger, smarter. It's just a matter of seeing the problem for what it is."

Last Online
    Thursday, July 15th, 2010 @ 04:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I don't know if I agree. I think it is far more likely for us to have a "genetic bottleneck" event where most of the human race dies off but a few hold on. Essentially what we are looking at over time is an imbalance between productive and unproductive humans. As the working class is squeezed to pay for the welfare class eventually they will no longer be able to and only those who can survive on their own will.

Last Online
    8 Hours Ago @ 06:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Vinlandic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 1/4 Norwegian, 1/4 Irish
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Well, since I'll be an angel in heaven by that time, I shan't lose any sleep over this.

As long as I live an honorable life and continue to make the best case I can for what I believe is the best course of action for my people, I'll pass into oblivion with a clear conscience and a sense of inner peace.

I will say, however, that if our people continue their idiotic self-destructive behavior, then they deserve whatever horrific fate befalls them.
    — Always outnumbered but never outclassed —

Last Online
    Friday, September 17th, 2010 @ 04:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    scando-friso
    Ancestry
    frisia and scandinavia
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Friesland Friesland
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    large business owner
    Politics
    conservative
    Religion
    chritisian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I do not believe this claim. It is a ridiculious claim to assume that nothing will change the variables of our demise in the future. after all if you know your own demise would you not try to stop it? humanity has survived along with our primate ancestors for thousands of years and now we have become the most adaptable species known to earth able to makes tools to adapt to water, fire, and even space. this is hogwash.

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 20th, 2011 @ 10:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Sachse
    Ancestry
    Von den Siebenbürgern
    Subrace
    Europid, nicht wichtig
    Single adult
    Occupation
    blöde schwere Welt
    Politics
    Individualistisch/Deistisch
    Religion
    Ohne Gott kein Leben
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    And i don't want a bad scene. Something unknown must happen, and maybe of the 7.000.000.000 humans a part survives. I got other problems to think about it for sure.

What is more concerning is the appereance of the homo sapiens on this earth.
    Question: How did the homo sapiens evolve and why he appeared 100.000 B.C.??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast