Traditionalist, anti-capitalist
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Huginn ok Muninn View Post
    Those who brag about their ancestors are like a potato. The best part of them is underground.

Whether being childless is by choice or not, it is always a sad thing.
    Theres always artificial insemination. I know it isn't natural, but on the plus side you can make sure that the father is Germanic.

I'd also like to add that contrary to popular belief, homosexual couples usually don't force their orientation on to their kids. After all why would someone who has been told his whole life that he is wrong for feeling the way he does, want to put that on his own children?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Wednesday, December 21st, 2016 @ 08:34 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Deutsch
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Minnesota Minnesota
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Ethnic Neo-Tribalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forest_Dweller View Post
    Theres always artificial insemination. I know it isn't natural, but on the plus side you can make sure that the father is Germanic.

I'd also like to add that contrary to popular belief, homosexual couples usually don't force their orientation on to their kids. After all why would someone who has been told his whole life that he is wrong for feeling the way he does want to put that on his own children?
    And that's even allowing for the unlikely idea that homosexuality can be forced on someone. A trait common to 5% of the population is one that would be pretty hard to force. For example, 7-10% of the population are left-handed, and we don't see these amoral people forcing their lifestyle on their children. In fact, being left-handed is not really "un-normal" even though it's hardly more common than homosexuality.

If we are to attack something, let it be "gay culture" because homosexuality and "gay culture" definitely do not need to go hand in hand.
    "So, yes, we are better than others. Our worldviews are better than those of others. This does not need to be universally true, it is enough when it is true for us." - velvet

"Our blood unity is of infinitely more worth than religious particularities;" - Chlodovech

Grand Member
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,392 Posts
    Let's look at this on another level and consider the image this gives of the decadent society concerned, where men marry other men and kids say things like “these are my two Dads” etc... We'd soon become a laughing stock in the eyes of less degenerate nations, and quite rightly so!

I'm sorry but this will never be an acceptable state of affairs and is totally at odds with Germanic Preservation, given that same-sex marriage has never existed before in ANY Germanic nation! I suspect there are some who are going along with this “progressive” measure for purely selfish reasons and these folks should think outside of their own bubble. Why can they not just realise and accept that because they are gay they cannot get married? Would it really be such a huge sacrifice? And if they're so self-centred that they demand society accommodates their whims on issues such as this then I would respectfully suggest they'll be f**k-all use when the time comes for REAL sacrifices to be made!!!!

I'm also amazed at the Marxist method of reasoning being employed here by some members. Rhetoric along the lines of “as long as they're committed to each other, this is better than heterosexual couples who are unfaithful”. I must have spent almost half a century listening to this kind of subversive propaganda where we quote “positive” role-models from a minority group and compare them with “negative” ones from mainstream groups in order to promote the minorities. It's straight out of the Frankfurter School, some of this stuff!

I'm very disappointed by all this TBQH and I'd like to think that if I was gay I would go about my business in a quiet and dignified manner. Maybe I'm old-fashioned in my belief that an individual should have a sense of duty towards his nation and respect the prevailing culture rather than trying to change this to suit his own ends. However, my main motivation would be to avoid furthering the agenda of the nation-wrecking Jew, for whom same-sex marriage within Germanic society must be an absolute godsend!!

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Deutsch
    Country
    State
    Minnesota Minnesota
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Ethnic Neo-Tribalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwinson View Post
    I'm very disappointed by all this TBQH and I'd like to think that if I was gay I would go about my business in a quiet and dignified manner. Maybe I'm old-fashioned in my belief that an individual should have a sense of duty towards his nation and respect the prevailing culture rather than trying to change this to suit his own ends. However, my main motivation would be to avoid furthering the agenda of the nation-wrecking Jew, for whom same-sex marriage within Germanic society must be an absolute godsend!!
    Quiet and dignified? Who is saying that homosexual Germanics should not act this way? I see it like this: "marriage" is simply two people committing to each other publicly. What they hell is the difference if they are merely long-term monogamous, or if they are legally "married"?

Additionally, I'd like to see the source that proves that Germanics have never been homosexual before modern liberalization.
    "So, yes, we are better than others. Our worldviews are better than those of others. This does not need to be universally true, it is enough when it is true for us." - velvet

"Our blood unity is of infinitely more worth than religious particularities;" - Chlodovech

Grand Member
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,392 Posts
    Quiet and dignified? Who is saying that homosexual Germanics should not act this way?
    Well I don't call Gay Pride parades "quiet and dignified", nor such things as proclaiming you have the "right" (?) to get married to someone of the same sex!

I see it like this: "marriage" is simply two people committing to each other publicly.
    I see it as the union between a MAN and a WOMAN.

Additionally, I'd like to see the source that proves that Germanics have never been homosexual before modern liberalization.
    I never said there were no homos before liberalisation! I said that never before have we had same-sex marriage within Germanic society, so how can any "Preservationist" possibly advocate it?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Deutsch
    Country
    State
    Minnesota Minnesota
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Ethnic Neo-Tribalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Well I don't call Gay Pride parades "quiet and dignified", nor such things as proclaiming you have the "right" (?) to get married to someone of the same sex!
    Gay pride parades are not quiet and dignified. I also don't support them. They are part of the "gay culture" which I object to.

I see it as the union between a MAN and a WOMAN.
    Then you should feel fully free to utilize it in that respect for yourself.

I never said there were no homos before liberalisation! I said that never before have we had same-sex marriage within Germanic society, so how can any "Preservationist" possibly advocate it?
    Do you carry a Scramasax everywhere you go? How many ancient Germanic peoples were NSers? Do you have a job that relies on technology developed in the last 1000 years?

"Preservationism" and modernity will have to coincide at some point. I have not seen anyone here advocate homosexuality as we see it expressed in the media, or on TV. On the other hand, we see people who express a homosexual persons right to exist.

We must accept that social evolution will happen. Look at the old Germanic peoples, their societies changed, and evolved, while their culture stayed the same. Their culture of virtue, work-ethic, warfare, and community. We can retain this culture, and I do not see homosexuals (who fit in to this cultural mindset) as being inherently disruptive to the process.

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Erlkoenig View Post
    Do you carry a Scramasax everywhere you go? How many ancient Germanic peoples were NSers? Do you have a job that relies on technology developed in the last 1000 years?
    I know this was not aimed at me but I could not resist.

To the first question yes most places I go, but I don't call it a Scramasax I call it a Seax (pronounced sax). I even have one I use for garden chores and my woman uses it to chop veggies.

To the third question no I have job that relies on technology that has not changed much in the last 3,000 years.

and no I don't support gay marriage or the idea that governments should even be involved in such matters.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Last Online
    Friday, September 17th, 2010 @ 05:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    scando-friso
    Ancestry
    frisia and scandinavia
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Friesland Friesland
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    large business owner
    Politics
    conservative
    Religion
    chritisian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    i am very split on the idea of gay marriage. In one way I do not believe in controlling other peoples lives and large government forcing there own beliefs on you. However I do believe maybe for those "relgiously sensitive" about the term "marriage" should take in consideration that the term "marriage" has been used equally in terms since the ancient Romans; in those times marriage was either with a male or female partner. however argue all you want,, after all its your right.

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    355 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    Why is it so hard to make the distinction between homosexual people (most of those who I know live very decent lives, have a job, a partner for years and don't go table dancing and whoring around in strip clubs) and the Jew-promotion of "gay lifestyle"? (American TV has brought forth a disgusting example of that with the series 30Rock, where they made a sit-com of this promotion machinery )

But really, this are two different things
    Are you saying these people were totally outside the influence of this "gay is normal" propaganda when they chose to follow the lifestyle, however understated and "normal" it may seem to be to you? How can you tell? How can THEY tell? It's impossible to say this had no effect when you see large numbers of openly gay couples now, where once they hid this behavior or chose rather to pursue a heterosexual relationship in order to have a family and give their children a normal life, and to escape the persecution a healthy society tends to dole out in order to guide people to become more fit members of that society. Go back to Meredeth Baxter for the perfect example, which represents a great many, if not the majority of people who are in fact bisexual, but choose one path or another. Granted, there are those manly women and effeminate men who are never going to be anything but gay, but I'm not talking about these, nor am I blaming them for their body chemistry, which is clearly the dominant force in deciding their sexual preference. Dark forces may even be at work to feminize men chemically and socially through estrogen-like substances in food and plastics and to masculinize women through social expectations, so the nation wreckers may also be at work here as well.

My only criticism of homosexual relationships is that they are non-productive to the folk as normal family units, and in fact, the more understated or conservative or hard-working these people tend to be, the more they convince people like you that they are of no real harm to society, which is an amazing achievement if this can cause a person who wants to preserve her people to accept behaviors which destroy it.

No, they are mentally/psychologically sick. This has nothing to do with moral.
    It was not long ago that psychologists classified homosexuals as mentally ill as well, and I heard they are now considering reclassifying pedophiles. I wonder why? Do you think the powers that push for this really care about what's right and wrong for a healthy society? It's all in the interests of destroying the family. A good cause for cultural marxists everywhere.

Yes, and often the child molester is the own father or other family.
    To the powers that be, a "molester" could be any pro-White father who gave his child a bath. For every despicable lowlife predator they catch, they probably catch a normal loving father as well. I recall some law in Virgina where people could report any activity that "made them feel funny" or something like that. Some apoplectic woman saw a father and his young daughter walking hand in hand, reported it as making her "feel funny" and the daughter was removed from the home. There's no common sense at work here, and really the cultural marxist, anti-man culture surrounding child protection bureaucrats has done a lot to simply ruin families for no reason whatsoever.

Actually, I think the jews are split right now on the question of whether it is more useful for them to "liberate" pedophilia or to make it the one thing people are still allowed to hate. Of course, keeping it taboo would allow them to demonize those normal relationships which would be most likely to produce a healthy family as well, such as a man in his 20s marrying a girl in her teens. In the 1800s, this was customary, and resulted in many large, non-dysfunctional gentile families where the couple remained loyal for life.. a real nightmare for the jew! They would prefer women to remain unmarried and go to college where they can sink them in debt and brainwash them with feminist nonsense, while hopefully getting into many shallow relationships with men they did not grow up with, who don't respect them as anything other than a piece of meat, because, really, that's how college age culture works. When they get out, they are jaded and far less likely to marry and stay married than they would be had they stayed in their hometowns, and of course the jews have the added benefit of her being in debt to the bankers for paying the frankfurt school to indoctrinate her! What a bunch of gullible saps we goyim are!

We need to forget about how we feel about individuals we might know who are gay and start thinking about what is best for the folk as a whole, to promote a healthy family culture which produces children as we did in the 1800s. I think making homosexuality and child molestation taboo is a good thing, but we don't have to sink the perps in a bog with yokes around their necks like our ancestors did (yep, that's what Germanic tribes did 2000 years ago, because it was better to sink such abominations out of sight.) Gay marriage is of course out of the question, because (and this is the real key issue here) to marry gay people is to officially approve of the behavior and anoint it with a holy ceremony which was once reserved to celebrate the hopes of the group that it would soon be renewed and invigorated by many healthy children. Homosexual marriage is a joke foisted upon us by the satanic jews specifically to mock any such hopes we might have. I find it very sad to see so many of you defending it.

Last Online
    5 Days Ago @ 06:57 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    543 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwinson
    Let's look at this on another level and consider the image this gives of the decadent society concerned, where men marry other men and kids say things like “these are my two Dads” etc... We'd soon become a laughing stock in the eyes of less degenerate nations, and quite rightly so!
    You see, this is one of the BIG problems our folk has: that we care about the opinions of other people and pamper their needs. This is just as much Frankfurt School like a TV series like 30Rock is.

I'm sorry but this will never be an acceptable state of affairs and is totally at odds with Germanic Preservation, given that same-sex marriage has never existed before in ANY Germanic nation!
    Many other things havent existed in Germanic nations ever before either, like mass immigration, traitorous governments, Jews running our media and banks, religious freedom for Jews, Muslims and "Human Rights" that make sure they can plaster our nations with their architecture abominations.

The fact that we are not in charge of our own countries is the problem. Everything else is a result of that, and when you want to change our nations back to something worthwhile, some marrying homosexuals should not distract your view from this real problem.

Another thing that never before existed in our nations is the total control of any aspect of your life by laws and regulations.

One of these regulations says, that I could not care for my boyfriend in case he ends in hospital f.e. I'm not related, we are not married, I have no right to visit him, make decisions for him, whatever. When he dies, I have no right no decide over his funeral. I have no right to get anything that he owned, although we share life since 8 years.

I wished they would have found another regulation and another term than marriage (because with the term, what it means etc I agree with your concerns). Fact is, when you want to take this responsibility, laws demand that you are married, otherwise you have NO rights to your partner, to say the docs what he wants or not wants etc. And this it is where "gay marriage", the will and wish for comes from: it is a reaction to these circumstances.

This was 1000 years back also different, y'know. You said you're the partner and shared life, you didnt need a whole bunch of papers, of course you were entitled to visit your partner in hospital, to care for him, make decisions for him when he cannot, make the funeral when he dies. Today, when you dont have that bunch of papers, you are not entitled to anything. You are even barred from taking responsibility for him.

THIS SYSTEM requires you to have papers, official documents. And it is this system that generates the need for homosexuals who want to take that responsibility for each other to get this bunch of papers as well, because otherwise this private decision they made to share their life has no effect for officials, hospitals, police, authorities, funeral institutes, inheritance etc. You simply dont exist in their eyes when you dont have papers.

When this system demands papers for every shit, you cannot deny people this papers for your selfish wishes and imaginations. You and everyone designed this system and allowed it to come about, that it regulates, controls and limits you in every aspect of your life, that you need for every shit a paper that proves that you exist, you work, you pay taxes, insurance and whatever else governments rob from you, these papers grant you the right to exist. You cannot deny that right to exist to others just because you dont like who they chose as partner. That's stupid and ignorant, specially in hindsight that the argument "but this was never before this way" is brought up all the time with deliberately ignoring that nothing is like 1000 years ago anymore and then constructing far-fetched conspiracy theories.

The problem is and remains, and it really is the ONLY problem we have, that we are not in charge of our countries. If we were, we could think about other methods to grant homosexuals the right to take responsibility for each other without calling it marriage and not granting them certain rights like adoptions or whatever with it.

All this nonsense 'but our morals blah' and 'what other people would think about us blah' really goes lightyears past the real problem.

And if they're so self-centred that they demand society accommodates their whims on issues such as this then I would respectfully suggest they'll be f**k-all use when the time comes for REAL sacrifices to be made!!!!
    Why are you so self-centered and cannot think outside your confused moral bubble to see the real problem and start to make sacrifices yourself?

Would you today give up your ordered life, take your weapon and start fighting? Would you give up your job, your safety and your family to go and hunt the government traitors, the illegals in your streets, to stand up for your beliefs and wishes? Make yourself a criminal and murder for the future of your folk?

Being a byte on the web, your answer might be a yes. But are you going to do it for real? Tomorrow? Pack your things, become an outlaw and start doing something (and I dont mean hunting gays, I mean hunting the real enemy, burning down synagoges, blowing up the central council of jews in your city, blowing up parliament etc) to bring about change? The answer is no, every single one of all those moralpreachers do in fact nothing.

And this, btw, is another problem of our people. That we are unable to stand up for our believes but whine about that all the evil government people sell us out.

The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men

Plato, 2000 years ago. Still true and will forever stay true. And we do not learn from truths, we do not act on and for this truth.

Maybe I'm old-fashioned in my belief that an individual should have a sense of duty towards his nation and respect the prevailing culture rather than trying to change this to suit his own ends. However, my main motivation would be to avoid furthering the agenda of the nation-wrecking Jew
    Is this so? Why did you not long ago take your weapon and went hunting down Jews and the traitors in your government, burnt down synagoges to make them feel unwelcome, burnt down mosques to make them feel unwelcome, exposed the lies with flyers in your neighborhood? What prevailing culture? Our cultures were destroyed during the industrialisation 150 years ago and replaced by consumerism for the latest cheaps, your own imagination about how the economy should run is directly taken out of the text books of the laissez-faire capitalists and criminal banksters, and you "cannot" do anything against it because it would put your personal (selfish) safety and property and job to risk. Noone ever took the responsibility for our culture, our people, our nations, our societies. Noone. Not 1500 years ago and not today. And this is why our countries look like they do.

And you really talk about duty to your country? Start with yourself.

Sorry for the harsh words. But when you believe that cursing some marrrying homos would change anything of our real problems, you are wrong.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast