Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 102

Thread: Iceland Passes Gay Marriage Law in Unanimous Vote

  1. #51
    Senior Member velvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Online
    4 Days Ago @ 06:57 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Gender
    Age
    45
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Posts
    4,881
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,176
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,277
    Thanked in
    543 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwinson
    Velvet, much of that tirade was irrelevant and the bits that were actually relevant were totally irrational!

    For example, I have never encouraged you or anyone else to “spit on homosexuals” and nor would I ever do so. And adopting Muslim morals/not dyeing your hair??? Look, you're getting far too carried away here so why don't you calm down a bit and think about who benefits the most from introducing same-sex marriage into Western societies … you might even find it's those subversive NWO groups that you've just been getting all apoplectic about
    The list I gave are just things I was told in order to be a good nationalist, in one or another discussion here. Basically it boils down to that I have to hate homosexuals to be a "nationalist".

    And it is this what do I consider totally irrelevant and irrational. I dont get what homosexuality has to do with nationalism or how it would make me a better nationalist (or one at all) if I'd adopt the completely irrational, but nonetheless obviously required for a "good nationalist", hate on homos, when this is at best a symptome of the illness that has befallen our lands.

    I think Dietsch once posted an article that homosexuals during NS in the Netherlands were better off than before. Even Hitler couldnt care less about some homos that anyway were inacceptable for the quality breeding programs from a genetic standpoint. So were a lot of other people inacceptable from the genetic point. So what?

    And again, I dont see the "degeneracy" in two people chosing to spend their lives together and taking responsibility for each other. No, its not the "norm" and it shouldnt be promoted. Still I dont see a reason to prohibite that either or to block them from taking that responsibility for each other.


    And I ask you, why this causes major outcries among the "good nationalists" while the article that announced the »First "All-Icelandic" Muslim Marriage« generated two replies, although it means the full acceptance of Muslim rights in a tiny community of just 320.000 people?

    Tell me, why does the "good nationalist" who freaks out about homos does not freak out about the full recognition of Islam and does not freak out about the converts to Islam? Oh ja, right, they are one group of people of my folk that I have to condemn.

    You see, for me nationalism means to defend the people of my nation, whether the brainwashed sheeple right now "deserves" it or not. The reason why people search for social cohesion and spiritual guidance in all sorts of other cultures and religions is the Germanic standpoint to let them rather die than to safe and defend them.

    And the funny thing is, that those who forsake one group after another of their own folk as "unworthy" rather than to fight to also safe them, are those who scream the first and loudest about the nonexistent unity.

    Tell me, why should I unify with someone who would at the first opportunity stab me in the back for whatever is currently "fashion" to condemn? And it has been indeed named in connection with trivialities such as hair dying or make-up that this is so degenerate that it is worth to send those who conduct such degenerate behavior to the gas chambers.

    My folk is my nation, all of them. And as a nationalist it is my duty to rebuild a state that offers social cohesion, a culture and sound laws, for that people arent any longer forced to find cohesion only among immigrants groups and their spiritual satisfaction only in foreign religions.

    I just think that this goal will never be reached with all the "good nationalists", who rather rot out their own people than to fight the enemy.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

    my signature

  2. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 08:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Gender
    Age
    43
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Posts
    1,773
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    I'm not sure whether particularly many are actually encapsulated in legal Acts, but that a good number of them (the fireworkers one sounds like one of those) are actually decades-old outcomes of cases that have simply never been overruled, and are thus still technically current law simply for the reason that a similar case was not charged in decades.

    To give you a similar example, it was technically still legal in Scotland until 1989 to rape your wife, as there was a 19th century idea that consent was automatically given with consent to marriage. It was simply a situation though that was not tried in court for a long, long while (if ever).

    Had that man asked his lawyer the day before, it would still have been "official law" that it was not against the law to rape your wife --- I am under no illusion though, that had this case been charged in let's say 1954 or even 1920, the outcome may have been similar and that it would not have taken until 1989 that it became "technically illegal" as well.
    Ah Ok!
    We are talking Court Law, here. I have never been a big fan of lazy or even activist judges

  3. #53
    Senior Member velvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Online
    4 Days Ago @ 06:57 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Gender
    Age
    45
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Posts
    4,881
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,176
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,277
    Thanked in
    543 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd
    but this open pushing of it is a symptom of a degenerated society, and a symptom of that degenerate system.
    I agree with you.

    It's just that I see that as two different things. And when I think on Terry Pratchett's "Going Postal" it goes like this:

    Some Golems get unearthed. Golems dont need sleep, dont need pauses from work, dont need food or anything else. This doesnt keep Mrs Dearheart from fighting for Golem Rights, with pushing through pauses from work and limited work times. After all, it is their right, right?

    The Golems volunteer for extra work to support the building up of the new postal office and to win a run against the clacks (basically telegraphs). Mrs Dearheart, who is self-claimed leader of the "Golem Trust" (a work union kind of thing) though fights, unaffected from the Golems' protest that it is all voluntary, for their rights.

    Mrs Dearheart is really a text book liberal/Jew kind of person, who fights for rights that arent really asked for and stretch the definition of "rights" more often than not far into the favoring/privileging area.

    But as said, that are two different things, the one is the problem of homosexuals and quite another is the promotion of degenerate life style, where the Tekkno Love Parade is just the same as gay pride marches.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

    my signature

  4. #54
    Senior Member VitkiValkyrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Online
    Sunday, March 11th, 2012 @ 11:16 AM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch and German
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Natal Natal
    Location
    Margate
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Engineer
    Politics
    Germanic cultural preservation
    Religion
    Germanic heathen
    Posts
    108
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    well done iceland

    I am saddened that some people think i either don't deserve life, or should supress my human instinct to love whom i am attracted to. I don't hurt or harm others, am hardworking and intelligent, but despised for loving a woman? Where is the logic in that?? Iceland, or any other country, will not collapse because gays may marry there. Aren't there real threats to civilisation to worry about?

  5. #55
    Grand Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Location
    South Coast
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Posts
    5,040
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,584
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,589
    Thanked in
    1,392 Posts
    I am saddened that some people think i either don't deserve life, or should supress my human instinct to love whom i am attracted to. I don't hurt or harm others, am hardworking and intelligent, but despised for loving a woman?
    Oh dear, somebody else who's completely missed the whole point of this thread

    Who says you "don't deserve life"??
    Who "despises" you for loving a woman???

    This is becoming ridiculous with people straying so far off-topic and inventing their straw men (sorry, just a figure of speech ) when the thread is about GAY MARRIAGE. I do not think that gay marriage is normal and has never been a part of any Germanic society, so how can Preservationists possibly endorse it?

    Those who are in favour of homos marring each other for their own selfish reasons should seriously think about whether they are true Preservationists and stop playing their victim's card by (falsely) claiming that everybody hates them!

  6. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Online
    Tuesday, July 17th, 2012 @ 06:22 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Gender
    Posts
    405
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwinson View Post
    Oh dear, somebody else who's completely missed the whole point of this thread

    Who says you "don't deserve life"??
    Who "despises" you for loving a woman???

    This is becoming ridiculous with people straying so far off-topic and inventing their straw men (sorry, just a figure of speech ) when the thread is about GAY MARRIAGE. I do not think that gay marriage is normal and has never been a part of any Germanic society, so how can Preservationists possibly endorse it?

    Those who are in favour of homos marring each other for their own selfish reasons should seriously think about whether they are true Preservationists and stop playing their victim's card by (falsely) claiming that everybody hates them!
    LOL. The very first post on the fourth page says that gays should be rounded up and hanged like dogs. I'm not pro-gay marriage as I don't think it's marriage at all, but I don't think that all gays ought to be burnt at the stake (we probably have the same view on the subject).

    However, I'm sure you'll find plenty of people who are "nationalists" in one sense of the term or another who do actually want all gays to die for whatever reason.
    Last edited by Svartljos; Sunday, June 27th, 2010 at 07:26 PM. Reason: tippfehler

  7. #57
    Senior Member arcticdoctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 31st, 2018 @ 03:05 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    england,france,norway,germany
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Alaska Alaska
    Gender
    Family
    Grandparent
    Occupation
    Medical Doctor
    Politics
    National Socialism
    Religion
    The Old Religion
    Posts
    241
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwinson View Post
    Oh dear, somebody else who's completely missed the whole point of this thread

    """"well done iceland
    I am saddened that some people think i either don't deserve life, or should supress my human instinct to love whom i am attracted to. I don't hurt or harm others, am hardworking and intelligent, but despised for loving a woman? Where is the logic in that?? Iceland, or any other country, will not collapse because gays may marry there. Aren't there real threats to civilisation to worry
    about?""""


    """"Who says you "don't deserve life"??
    Who "despises" you for loving a woman???

    This is becoming ridiculous with people straying so far off-topic and inventing their straw men (sorry, just a figure of speech ) when the thread is about GAY MARRIAGE. I do not think that gay marriage is normal and has never been a part of any Germanic society, so how can Preservationists possibly endorse it?

    Those who are in favour of homos marring each other for their own selfish reasons should seriously think about whether they are true Preservationists and stop playing their victim's card by (falsely) claiming that everybody hates them!
    """"""


    I agree, this is really becoming tiresome.

    Let me recapitulate for even the intellectually challenged or those who
    can't handle complicated moral issues.

    1) I am not a "christian" and have never been one. I admire certain
    christians because I admire their behavior, such as Joan de Arc.
    (Oh oh, she's a woman and has a sword and isn't afraid to use it! Dang,
    I better knock her off my list of people to admire.)
    I believe in The Old Religion because I admire the behavior of the people
    who followed it.

    2) I "hate" homosexuals because of the deviant practices they engage in.
    i.e. child molestation, bestiality, necrophilia, coprophilia, sadomasochism,
    etc, ad nauseam.

    3) I "hate or dislike or regard as a threat" homosexuals who don't
    engage in the above perversions because they cover for the homosexuals
    who do engage in the above perversions.

    3) Female homosexuals are a slightly different problem. Again, mostly
    because most people can't handle subtle, murky, or poorly defined moral
    dilemmas. On the surface, its hard for me to criticize anyone who likes
    cunnilingus ( pun intended, sorry to have to point out the obvious but most
    people around here have trouble with the obvious).
    But female homosexuality is dangerous to our society for two reasons, the first is, obviously, because many of them are clearly deviant themselves and
    shield other deviants.
    But the second, and much more important reason, is the same reason that
    "native americans","indians", selectively and preferentially killed white females,
    in their wars against the white invaders. Indians understood perfectly that the
    quickest, most efficient way to destroy a race is to kill or debauch the females.
    The indians understood ( which most of us clearly don't understand) that
    they could kill all of the white men except one, and within a generation there would be millions more white "men". But kill the white women and no more white men or women.
    Now do you folks get it or do I have to spell it out in even more painful,
    reproductive detail?
    Female homosexuality, even more than male homosexuality, destroys our
    Race's ability to reproduce and to SURVIVE!!

    If some of you are homosexuals or think your homosexual friends are nice people, fine.
    But don't insult my intelligence by pretending that you aren't just as big a
    threat to our people as moslems, jews, non-whites, or any other of the
    Race destroying threats we face.
    Illegitimi non Carborundum ! Coitus non Circum !
    Ex Gladio Libertas ! Μολών λαβέ !
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum !
    'All Political Power Grows out of the Barrel of a Gun' Chairman Mao

  8. #58
    Senior Member prodeutsch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    Saturday, July 28th, 2012 @ 01:36 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Deutschland
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Posts
    282
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    The bottom line for me is I do not want someone to tell me how I should think, as I have said before I refuse to embrace homosexuality or the lifestyle associated with it. No matter how many laws are passed to say that it is normal and that it is okay....it is not okay, just like the other degenerative lifestyles that others promote!

  9. #59
    Senior Member Forest_Dweller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Online
    Friday, September 2nd, 2016 @ 01:48 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Western Europe, Britain, Ireland
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Traditionalist, anti-capitalist
    Religion
    Heathen
    Posts
    528
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    2) I "hate" homosexuals because of the deviant practices they engage in.
    i.e. child molestation, bestiality, necrophilia, coprophilia, sadomasochism,
    etc, ad nauseam.
    This behaviour is not unique to homosexuals, so your argument doesn't make any sense. There are many straight child molesters, coprophiles, necrophiles sadomasochists and they are treated with the same ammount of disdain that homosexual deviants are treated with. What is the problem with two consenting adults getting married?

    I'm not gay, but I really do think Nationalists should shed these trivial ideas about homosexuals. Race and nation is what is important, not someones sexual preference. Theres tons of things in Viking society and the Bible that we wouldn't continue to do in this day and age, religion should evolve past these irrelevant ideas.

  10. #60
    Senior Member Ragnar Lodbrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    Thursday, September 1st, 2011 @ 02:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Irish
    Ancestry
    English/Irish/German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Occupation
    freelance writer/college student
    Politics
    National Socialism
    Religion
    Odinism
    Posts
    381
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prodeutsch View Post
    The bottom line for me is I do not want someone to tell me how I should think, as I have said before I refuse to embrace homosexuality or the lifestyle associated with it. No matter how many laws are passed to say that it is normal and that it is okay....it is not okay, just like the other degenerative lifestyles that others promote!
    Thats true, whether your talking about philanderers, fuzzies, nudists or gays the principle remains the same. Say what you will about getting past the "old prejudices" their is no reason for special laws and rights be awarded a certain demographic, just because they are different and they feel excluded.

    Sex-slavery and polygamy are for queers and swingers, marriages and unions are for US.
    "What is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil." Friedrich Nietzche

    "Virtue - all virtue - is knowledge."
    Socrates

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sweden Passes New Gay Marriage Law
    By Verðandi in forum Sweden
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Saturday, April 11th, 2009, 07:03 PM
  2. No Gay Marriage petition (USA)
    By Mac Seafraidh in forum Men, Women, & Relationships
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Wednesday, August 18th, 2004, 07:38 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •