Ancestry
    1/2 German, 1/4 Norwegian, 1/4 Irish
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    We also need to remember that these days homosexuals, like blacks, constitute a protected class for the liberal elites, so their crimes rarely, if ever, receive the full attention they deserve in the media.

In his book "Death of the West," Pat Buchanan points out the mainstream media's double-standard in its coverage of the 1998 murder of Matthew Shepard versus that of Jesse Dirkhising. Shepard was a 21-year-old homosexual who was tied to a fence and beaten to death by two guys, both in their early twenties, after he made a pass at them at a bar. As I'm sure most Americans here remember, the media played up this case to the hilt as a means to demonize anyone with anti-homosexual sensibilities. As a result, last year congress passed the Matthew Shepard Act, adding gay-bashing to the list of federal "hate crimes."

Less than a year after Shepard's murder, 13-year-old Jesse Dirkhising was kidnapped by a couple of faggots. He spent the last day of his life bound and gagged while being repeatedly sodomized by two grown men, ages 38 and 22, before being suffocated to death. This heinous crime was virtually ignored by the faggot-loving mainstream media.

Where's the f**king justice for little Jesse???
    — Always outnumbered but never outclassed —

Last Online
    7 Hours Ago @ 08:04 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    553 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    I live pretty close to the bible belt and I've never heard of such a postpartum ritual cleansing. As usual, you're just drawing caricatures of Christianity
    When you would learn something about the history of christianity instead of your closed-minded view of nowadays christianity, you would see what I mean. And the foundation to christianity did not change, it is still the bible with the old testament (the same book Jews still worship too), it is still semitic "morals" not Germanic morals that are promoted, and just because the church changed the term from Gentiles to unbelievers doesnt change the least on what is meant or what is written in the book of hate. That some things became unfashionable meanwhile, mainly because the church lost its sole rulership about policies and the puppets presenting them, doesnt change anything on that the basic "values" that underlie these structures are still the core of christianity and the foundation of the Western World.

And your bible-belt is full of absurdities that STILL are official law:

#Washington D.C.:
    Sex is only allowed in the "missionary position", all other positions are a punishable offence.

#North Carolina:
    Pairs are only allowed to sleep in a hotel room, if the beds have at least a distance of 60cm.

#Nebraska:
    In Hastings spouses have to wear night clothing while having sex

#Massachusetts:
    In Salem even married pairs are not allowed to sleep naked in rented apartments

#Arkansas:
    Flirting in the public of Little Rock = 30 days prison

#Alabama:
    Men shall beat their wives only with a stick that is not thicker than their thumb

#Missouri:
    Fireworkers in St Louis are only allowed to save women from burning buildings who are fully dressed.

This is LAW in your countries, I could add more absurdities (like elks have to be prevented from public copulation (Fairbanks), two babies cannot be bathed in the same tube(LA)...), and you want to tell me you people over there have a healthy relation to your body and sex? No, you havent

For the more evolved species, there's also something to be said for the physical, emotional, and spiritual rewards that come from making love as opposed to just having sex.
    Sure, but dont you think that also two same sex people can make "love"?

In this thread the arguments against homosexuality that I've seen have been put forth in secular, sociological terms.
    "Beasts", "bastards", "monsters", "crime" are not secular, sociological terms, that are terms used by insecure people to "protect" their labile psyche from something that they dont understand.

Again, I agree that this "gay life style" should not be promoted. But neither should unlimited consumerism, capitalism, mass-immigration, the oversexualisation of consumer products (in tv adds, radio adds, on placards, painted on busses), hey even cat litter(!!!) is advertised here with a "sexy" voice of a halfway to her orgasm women, black lifestlye, hip hop gangsta rap, bigger-is-better, add to the list what comes to your mind. It is all the same decadence and the same way destructive to our people and our culture.

I do not defend homos, I critisize all those who scream out about that but never about the rest. And you went even so far as to label the "gay movement" as the SOURCE of all the decadence, as if removing the promotion of gay life style would heal mysteriously all the other sicknesses that are actively promoted and are way more destructive than some people who happen to have a disorder.

Removing the promotion of gay life style, or even the complete removing of gays will NOT lead to a single immigrant less on your streets, it will NOT lead to that hispanics and blacks stop raping and killing whitey, it will not stop a single mosque from being build. It will NOT remove a single Jew or other anti-white racist from his political and/or think tank position. It will NOT remove the illegal third world immigrant that you call your president.

This are problems that you should care about. Instead, you prefer beating up (even if virtually) some homos. You hero
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Utrecht Utrecht
    Family
    Single adult
    Religion
    Germanic Heathendom
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer View Post
    We also need to remember that these days homosexuals, like blacks, constitute a protected class for the liberal elites, so their crimes rarely, if ever, receive the full attention they deserve in the media.

In his book "Death of the West," Pat Buchanan points out the mainstream media's double-standard
    Same can be said for the Netherlands. Violence against homosexuals done by the you-know-who's is much more condemned then the violence against regular Dutch, which hardly get as much attention. However if a homosexual openly declares himself against the policies pushed by the social-liberal* elite when it comes to immigration they will attack him without mercy. This could be seen with what happened to Fortuyn.

*we are not talking about classical or economic liberals here .
    The sense of honor is of so fine and delicate a nature that
    it is only to be met with in minds which are naturally noble or
    cultivated by good examples and a refined education.
    - Sir Richard Steele

Last Online
    Saturday, July 28th, 2012 @ 01:36 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Deutschland
    Country
    United States United States
    Conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    When you would learn something about the history of christianity instead of your closed-minded view of nowadays christianity, you would see what I mean. And the foundation to christianity did not change, it is still the bible with the old testament (the same book Jews still worship too), it is still semitic "morals" not Germanic morals that are promoted, and just because the church changed the term from Gentiles to unbelievers doesnt change the least on what is meant or what is written in the book of hate. That some things became unfashionable meanwhile, mainly because the church lost its sole rulership about policies and the puppets presenting them, doesnt change anything on that the basic "values" that underlie these structures are still the core of christianity and the foundation of the Western World.

#Washington D.C.:
    Sex is only allowed in the "missionary position", all other positions are a punishable offence.

#North Carolina:
    Pairs are only allowed to sleep in a hotel room, if the beds have at least a distance of 60cm.

#Nebraska:

#Massachusetts:

#Arkansas:

#Alabama:
    Men shall beat their wives only with a stick that is not thicker than their thumb

#Missouri:
    Fireworkers in St Louis are only allowed to save women from burning buildings who are fully dressed.

This is LAW in your countries, I could add more absurdities (like elks have to be prevented from public copulation (Fairbanks), two babies cannot be bathed in the same tube(LA)...), and you want to tell me you people over there have a healthy relation to your body and sex? No, you havent

Sure, but dont you think that also two same sex people can make "love"?

"Beasts", "bastards", "monsters", "crime" are not secular, sociological terms, that are terms used by insecure people to "protect" their labile psyche from something that they dont understand.

Again, I agree that this "gay life style" should not be promoted. But neither should unlimited consumerism, capitalism, mass-immigration, the oversexualisation of consumer products (in tv adds, radio adds, on placards, painted on busses), hey even cat litter(!!!) is advertised here with a "sexy" voice of a halfway to her orgasm women, black lifestlye, hip hop gangsta rap, bigger-is-better, add to the list what comes to your mind. It is all the same decadence and the same way destructive to our people and our culture.

I do not defend homos, I critisize all those who scream out about that but never about the rest. And you went even so far as to label the "gay movement" as the SOURCE of all the decadence, as if removing the promotion of gay life style would heal mysteriously all the other sicknesses that are actively promoted and are way more destructive than some people who happen to have a disorder.

Removing the promotion of gay life style, or even the complete removing of gays will NOT lead to a single immigrant less on your streets, it will NOT lead to that hispanics and blacks stop raping and killing whitey, it will not stop a single mosque from being build. It will NOT remove a single Jew or other anti-white racist from his political and/or think tank position. It will NOT remove the illegal third world immigrant that you call your president.

This are problems that you should care about. Instead, you prefer beating up (even if virtually) some homos. You hero
    Hallo V,

I am not sure that pointing out silly laws based on Christian morality in America has anything to do with Europeans embracing and celebrating homosexuality. It could be said that German laws allowing Muslim men to live in Germany with more than one wife are just as silly, self serving, and bound to bring ones culture into the gutter.

But alas, I am not a homosexual, I don't agree with it if it was done in the past or in the future. Homosexuality in my opinion is another nail in the coffin driven in by liberal/progressives who want to tell me how to think or feel....

Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 08:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

#Washington D.C.:

#North Carolina:

#Nebraska:

#Massachusetts:

#Arkansas:

#Alabama:

#Missouri:
    I'm not sure where you got this velvet, but I can guarantee you, it is not current Law.

I would really like to see the source?

Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 08:36 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EQ Fighter View Post
    I'm not sure where you got this velvet, but I can guarantee you, it is not current Law.

I would really like to see the source?
    I'm not sure whether particularly many are actually encapsulated in legal Acts, but that a good number of them (the fireworkers one sounds like one of those) are actually decades-old outcomes of cases that have simply never been overruled, and are thus still technically current law simply for the reason that a similar case was not charged in decades.

To give you a similar example, it was technically still legal in Scotland until 1989 to rape your wife, as there was a 19th century idea that consent was automatically given with consent to marriage. It was simply a situation though that was not tried in court for a long, long while (if ever).

Had that man asked his lawyer the day before, it would still have been "official law" that it was not against the law to rape your wife --- I am under no illusion though, that had this case been charged in let's say 1954 or even 1920, the outcome may have been similar and that it would not have taken until 1989 that it became "technically illegal" as well.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 31st, 2019 @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,393 Posts
    You can always find quirky laws if you go looking for them hard enough. For example, anal sex was actually legal for homos but illegal for heteros until the mid-90s in the UK, which was clearly discriminatory against heteros. However, we shouldn't focus on this issue of stupid laws because 99% of them are not applied in practice anyway and I don't believe for one moment that a firefighter would let a person burn to death who was not fully clothed (to quote one of the more ridiculous examples!)

It's the same with finding evidence of homosexuality existing in the past. Naturally, there are cases of it being practiced/tolerated/accepted and others of it it being suppressed and severely punished (depending on which period of our history you selectively choose ) but allowing same sex marriage is a totally new development in our Germanic lands. A large section of the population will inevitably find it to be aberrant and nothing will change this, regardless of its legal status!

So I think you have to consider the bigger picture here. For me, it's all about undermining traditional values once again under the guise of “progressiveness” and it's another piece of the NWO puzzle being fitted neatly into place whilst, even on here, we argue over minutiae such as whether gays are worse than immigrants etc etc... Well, maybe gays are not the biggest blight on our societies right now but promoting homosexuality is part of the same agenda and we would do well to deal with ALL assaults on our lifestyle rather than ignoring those we consider to be “lower” priorities.

As has been pointed out already, I cannot imagine how all 49 members of the Althingi Parliament voted in favour of homosexual marriage. I'm sure they do not represent the views of their people and shame on them for this!

Last Online
    7 Hours Ago @ 08:04 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    553 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prodeutsch
    ... driven in by liberal/progressives who want to tell me how to think or feel....
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwinson
    Well, maybe gays are not the biggest blight on our societies right now but promoting homosexuality is part of the same agenda and we would do well to deal with ALL assaults on our lifestyle rather than ignoring those we consider to be “lower” priorities.

In order to be a "good nationalist" I have been told:
    - to embrace christianity (the Jewish export product designed for use by Gentiles that occupies and perverts our cultures since 1500 years, mainly for their supi-dupi stance on homosexuals)
    - to adopt Muslim "morals" (for their supi-dupi stance on homosexuals and to teach the women some "respect")
    - to embrace conservatism and conservative politics (for their supi-dupi stance on homosexuals), when it was conservative parties who pushed through the mass immigration agenda
    - to hate Green policies (in order to destroy the soil we live on and to show those evil leftist and anti-capitalist greens the middle finger)
    - to welcome Slavic fascists (for their supi-dupi stance on homosexuals, but an immigrant is an immigrant is an immigrant)
    - to embrace the 14 words and "white power" skinheads (who f#*k hijab-girls and prefer Halal food) for their supi-dupi stance on homosexuals
    - to stop dying my hair (in order not to disturb the traveling race-observer)
    - to hate everything that is outside the norm (yeah, thanks for einheits"kultur"), and most of all homosexuals
    - to consider one group or another of my folk unworthy, depending on the "atrocity" I have to condemn

I will do nothing of that sort. All this has nothing to do with revitalising Germanic culture nor has it anything to do with nationalism. And nothing of the above aims against the real problems we have, and that is that we are not in charge of our own countries and therefor all sorts of anti-Germanic promotion is aired 24/7, therefor they are flooded with hostile immigrants or rather animals with a passport, recruited and imported by elected folk traitors, who sold our nations to the bankster's NWO horror show.

One reason why that is the case is that people, who see themselves as "good nationalist" and do as they are told freak out about the wrong things and think that spitting on some homos would make them to something special, while swarms and swarms of immigrants flood our countries (their demos never get broken up, I wonder why?) and Jews and their marxist think tanks design one anti-native act after the other, dissolving the very fabrics of society and communities, poison food and ground water, limit everyone's freedom and safety through the fabricated war on terror, criminalise neighbor help as illegal work, finance with our tax money the breeding programs that created in the last 50 years a doubling of the world population for having an unlimited pool of importable immigrants... And in the land of unlimited possibilities even an illegal muslim third world immigrant who doesnt even had a green card becomes president.

And as a "good nationalist" I shall be concerned by marrying homos who chose to live a decent life with one partner and do not whore around in strip clubs?

I dont think its me who has to reconsider the priorities.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 31st, 2019 @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,393 Posts
    Velvet, much of that tirade was irrelevant and the bits that were actually relevant were totally irrational!

For example, I have never encouraged you or anyone else to “spit on homosexuals” and nor would I ever do so. And adopting Muslim morals/not dyeing your hair??? Look, you're getting far too carried away here so why don't you calm down a bit and think about who benefits the most from introducing same-sex marriage into Western societies … you might even find it's those subversive NWO groups that you've just been getting all apoplectic about

Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 08:36 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    In order to be a "good nationalist" I have been told:
    Well, I've once been told by a self-styled NS (notice, self-styled because with his views I'm not too sure...) on a different forum that whilst non-white male/white female mixing was definitely not on, that he had no problem with white male/non-white female mixing as it spread our genes into other parts of the world.

When I remarked that this were still miscegenation, and that the genetic potential of such a hybrid were still the same as if it were the other way around, he became highly defensive and said that he wasn't going to take such things from someone ten years his junior, because I obviously had no life experience if I said such an uneducated thing.

So I wouldn't be concerned what other people say it takes to be a "good Nationalist". Hel, we haven't yet decided what makes a Nationalist in the first place, so how can we know what makes a good Nationalist? This will differ from person to person.

As far as homosexuals are concerned, I understand your points. Of course it's not the major problem befalling our folk. It's not even a root cause of much of the degeneration, technically a relatively minor problem in the big picture (mostly only a nuisance) --- but this open pushing of it is a symptom of a degenerated society, and a symptom of that degenerate system.

I'll leave my judgment out at present about the fact that in previous times it was common for homosexuals to lead heterosexual marriages nonetheless; as it's a double-edged sword. For one, it is positive as they were obviously suppressing that lower urge in order to be able to lead a normal family life and to have children; for another it is negative as they passed the genetic predisposition on.

How is that open pushing thereof (i.e. a spiritual defect exploiting a genetic defect as all positive; much like declaring people with Down's Syndrome as a beauty ideal ), etc. pp. degenerate behaviour? Well, imagine Ernst Röhm running around in rainbow colours and shiny Village-People leather with banners asking for gay rights. Need I say more?
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast