Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    485 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hersir
    There has always been homosexuality, it was like that in the viking time here in Skandinavia too. That you are gay does not mean you cant have kids.
    The question is just, whether this is desireable that gays (genetic defect) have kids. They dont cease to be gay and they dont cease to have that genetic defect just because they produce some kids.

And thanks to "traditions" (that tend to overwrite common sense) they produced kids over kids and bred a completely effiminate population. I'm not sure how this goes together with all that stuff about quality breeding, when you have genetic defects breeding like rabbits, just because they would be considered "not normal" if they wouldnt. It is thanks to this that the world is flooded with homosexuals, not because they "prey on recruits" (holy crap, does anyone really believe that nonsense???). It's not a religion where you can collect "converts". (Herr Baughman )

And what a society are we when we cannot even deal with some gays in a appropiate way? Instead, we force them to live "normal lives", producing socio- or even psychopaths and armies of little genetic defects. Great idea.

There have always been people who lived at the fringes of society, and also there they had have their function, as a contrast to the "normal parameters" of that society. Without those fringes (where also the geniuses and heroes reside btw) the perception of "normal", of right and wrong, of desireable and undesireable will blur and eventually remove the reasons for rules, laws, virtues and values from people's consciousness.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Hundhedensk "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Håløyg
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    I2b1
    mtDNA
    J2a1a1b
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    South Trondelag South Trondelag
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by velvet
    There have always been people who lived at the fringes of society, and also there they had have their function, as a contrast to the "normal parameters" of that society. Without those fringes (where also the geniuses and heroes reside btw) the perception of "normal", of right and wrong, of desireable and undesireable will blur and eventually remove the reasons for rules, laws, virtues and values from people's consciousness.
    Although some homosexuals in modern times has gone "all out", I think it was pretty common in the past for homosexuals to hide in heterosexual relationships.

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    607 Posts
    Oh, but they do convert. An example would be that a young man ( adolescent boy) is shy and has trouble speaking to girls. The older gay man preys on this young lad and tells him " are you sure you are not gay " or "maybe you just don't like girls that much". This type of behavior does exist and I have seen it.

Since I base views on things I have witnessed I will give a short example. Where I grew there was a old time barber shop. Men would go there and get shaved or a hair cut. Later I heard rumors that all 5 of the barbers were gay, I just dismissed the idea and said oh well. Later in life when I was in the military and home on leave I needed a hair cut. Thinking that this old time barber shop would know how to give a good flat top cut( style for military back then.). I went there and got a hair cut. Sitting next to me was a young teenage boy getting his hair cut. The barber kept asking the boy " I bet you have a lot of girl friends " the boy would say " not really ". After so long of this the gay barber switched to " maybe you just don't like girls? ". I sat through this pretending to read the paper. Then I heard the barber say" that it is OK that not all guys like girls ". The young boy did not respond, but I could tell he was uncomfortable, the hair cut was finished and the boy got the hell out of there. To me it was very clear that this barber was baiting the young boy and trying to coax him into despicable acts. Had I had been more wise I would have and should have interjected and called that boy loving barber out.

The above story is very true as later two of the barbers were convicted of child molestation. But it also goes to show how these predators work. They start by gaining the boys/girls trust. Then they slowly move in and try and convert young people to there unnatural ways for their own perverse enjoyment. Just because they have a " gene " that says they are gay does not mean they do not have the instinct to reproduce. Since they do not want to reproduce in the natural method( man and woman ) they try and convert. I am not saying this is true in all cases, but it sure seems prevalent.

Another example of this would be the female gym teacher, long known for being lesbians. They have contact with young and confused girls and prey upon that fact and try and convert them for their own 'needs'.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 04:24 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    485 Posts
    Funny story, and I dont say that things like that dont happen.

I just say that their "convert success" depends on whether the "prey" is open for the idea or not. That the boy fled with flying flags the barber shop seems to prove that they did not succeed to convert him, probably quite the opposite, this incidence maybe made the boy have some thoughts about this, and then will, more likely than not, decide that he is not gay and will most likely also never visit this barber shop again to prevent them from further preying on him

my signature

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    607 Posts
    But, some young girls/boys can become confused during puberty with all propaganda out there saying that it is OK to be homosexual. That is when the adult degenerate steps in and tries to make his/her move.

The point being if the teen in question does have trouble and the leftist propaganda machine keeps the pressure on the teen may think he/she is gay and that could cause physiological trouble for them in the future. Have you ever noticed how unhealthy or troubled these homosexuals look after they start to age. IMHO it is because they are living a unnatural lifestyle, and they are not really gay but have been coerced into thinking they are.

For me as with most males, I had a very strong attraction to girls/women when I was pre-adolescent, but things may be different now with all this social acceptance that is forced on our young people.

No it is not alright if Johnny has two daddies or Sally has two mommies.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago @ 06:42 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by G Baughman View Post
    The point being if the teen in question does have trouble and the leftist propaganda machine keeps the pressure on the teen may think he/she is gay and that could cause physiological trouble for them in the future.
    This is true - most people during puberty suffer a higher or lesser degree of hormone confusion, this is natural as the hormone household is regulating itself to the levels it needs in adulthood. That the leftist propaganda exploits this is a known fact, and I've seen it myself on a childhood acquiantance a couple of doors down from where I lived then.

He was always a normal boy, but then suddenly when he was about 12, he started to feel increased interest in boys. Not because there would have been any unnatural highened interest, but because the answer to his question why he found a certain male friend not unattractive was: "Well, you're obviously gay!"

He made his way through a host of homosexual relationships, dressing all camp and acting like the ultimate "textbook-faggot". Then upon the near-end of puberty he first had a girlfriend when he was aged 16. After breaking up with that girl he tried to do it with a guy again and he couldn't because he felt it to be disgusting and could not explain to himself how he had done this for several years. He remains a somewhat feminine man, but he has not been with a fellow male in the almost five years since.

To imagine that he went through all the troubles of a coming-out and making an absolute fool of himself for years on his over-camp way of dressing and acting when it was basically just his hormone household messing with him during puberty shows that there is very well some potential for homosexual groups to lure "undecided" (and probably naturally somewhat bi) men and women into the "camp camp".

Otherwise they'd be holding their gay pride activities in a secret country club, not in residential areas with adolescent-friendly stalls to lure the confused.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

hearthtender
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Saturday, July 31st, 2010 @ 07:14 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Swedish/Irish
    Ancestry
    Swedish Irish ?English?
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Michigan Michigan
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    Classical liberal
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Unfortunately many 'homosexual' child molesters have tried to hide as a part of the overall gay community. This despicable practice is much less common now.

I think that many homosexuals are born that way. I think it is more than just one dominant/recessive gene at work. Some combination of other traits may influence this as well.

I have read that later sons have a higher incidence of homosexuality. I am not implying anything about men who are later sons and are not gay. This theory would only 'explain' a small percentage of homosexual men. This lowers competition between brothers and seems to be due to the mother's immune system.
    In men, sexual orientation correlates with an individual's number of older brothers, each additional older brother increasing the odds of homosexuality by approximately 33%. It has been hypothesized that this fraternal birth order effect reflects the progressive immunization of some mothers to Y-linked minor histocompatibility antigens (H-Y antigens) by each succeeding male fetus and the concomitantly increasing effects of such maternal immunization on the future sexual orientation of each succeeding male fetus. According to this hypothesis, anti-H-Y antibodies produced by the mother pass through the placental barrier to the fetus and affect aspects of sexual differentiation in the fetal brain. This explanation is consistent with a variety of evidence, including the apparent irrelevance of older sisters to the sexual orientation of later born males, the probable involvement of H-Y antigen in the development of sex-typical traits, and the detrimental effects of immunization of female mice to H-Y antigen on the reproductive performance of subsequent male offspring. The maternal immune hypothesis might also explain the recent finding that heterosexual males with older brothers weigh less at birth than heterosexual males with older sisters and homosexual males with older brothers weigh even less than heterosexual males with older brothers. Copyright 2001 Academic Press.
    source
    Land of the Free because of the Brave.
    "Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." Dag Hammarskjold
    "Children know the truth. Love is not an emotion. Love is behavior." Andrew Vachss

Last Online
    Friday, January 25th, 2019 @ 12:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Maryland Maryland
    Religion
    My religious ways are odd.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    i graduated from high school about a year ago. I can say growing up in this era how screwed up it is. Gays are constantly just to push that its ok and trying to convert people. It may be possible some of them its some sort of gene, but theres a lot who have just been confused into it. For the ones who truly do believe its their gene, they should keep it to themselves and keep what they do private. Ive mostly seen this among girls though. I don't know to many guys that were gay because it seems to be less accepted for guys here than women.

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    607 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybright View Post
    Unfortunately many 'homosexual' child molesters have tried to hide as a part of the overall gay community. This despicable practice is much less common now.

I think that many homosexuals are born that way. I think it is more than just one dominant/recessive gene at work. Some combination of other traits may influence this as well.

I have read that later sons have a higher incidence of homosexuality. I am not implying anything about men who are later sons and are not gay. This theory would only 'explain' a small percentage of homosexual men. This lowers competition between brothers and seems to be due to the mother's immune system.

source
    Since I come from a large family and I also am the 7Th son. This 'research' would suggest that at least one of my brothers or I were gay. I happen to know that everyone of my brothers and myself are opposed to homosexuality in any form. So I got thinking about it and none of my cousins are gay either. I grew up in a area that has a lot of large Catholic families and I can't think of any of them that are homosexuals. Then I decided to do a quick search of the net and here is what I found on the first search page.

This was the conclusion of a report on the subject. The link is at the bottom. It is a somewhat long report that gives the history of this ' theory ' that homosexuality is genetic.

The year 1995 marked beginning of the end of optimism for chromosome Xq28 as an indicator of male homosexuality. In this year Scientific American printed an article that mentioned the doubts in the scientific community over the genetics of homosexuality. LeVay’s findings, the article reports, “have yet to be fully replicated by another researcher” (Horgan, 1995). Also, one study contradicted Hamer’s results and Scientific American reported that he had “been charged with research improprieties and is now under investigation by the Federal Office of Research Integrity,” which was basically a result of his excluding “pairs of brothers whose genetic makeup contradicted his finding” (Horgan, 1995). This news report came in the November edition of the magazine, which was essentially presenting a retraction for the article the two scientists coauthored in 1994. Unfortunately for these two researchers, more bad news was to follow.

Science also reported that the study by Hamer was being questioned. A study by George Ebers and George Rice in 1995 indicated that “there is no reason to focus linkage studies on the X chromosome” and that there is “no evidence that gayness is passed from mother to son” (Marshall, 1995). Although these researchers agreed with the possibility that homosexuality is inherited, they found no clear evidence to justify Hamer’s claims.

Finally, in 1999, George Rice and George Ebers published their data. In the April edition of Science, the scientists show that their results, “do not support an X-linked gene underlying male homosexuality” (Rice et al., 1999 and Wickelgren, 1999). They found that the gay brothers looked at by the Hamer group were no more likely to share the Xq28 markers than would be expected by chance. This officially sounded the death-knell for the optimism held by Hamer et al. and others looking in this region for the gene leading to homosexuality.

When the 1993 Science article was written, a precursory “Research News” article was written by Robert Pool in the same magazine to report the findings of the Hamer group. In this article, Pool writes, “The field of behavioral genetics is littered with apparent discoveries that were later called into question or retracted” (Pool, 1993). A statement could not be more prophetic.
    Source:http://www.bio.davidson.edu/courses/...ce/gaygene.htm

If you read the report the first research on this subject was done by a gay man

After this man's research was posted the media once again jumped at the chance to create a fact based on shody research.

Just think I yeilded this with only a five minute search. What could be done if people would spend more time and check.

Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 04:24 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    485 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by G Baughman
    Just think I yeilded this with only a five minute search. What could be done if people would spend more time and check.
    Well, in your fife minutes search you surely have been strumbled upon "workshops" (for ~$120 per 40 minutes session) that promise "healing" of homosexuality (hey, with this sums the only thing that is healed is the bank account of that "organisation" ), while the same search brings almost exclusively christian pages up that promise the same.

In this connection it might be interesting that the judeo-christian religion and resulting societies (the so-called "West") were the only ones throughout world history that punished homosexuality with death (well into the 17th/18th century btw), while most "nature folks", specially warrior societies, often celebrate(d) an institutionalised form of homosexuality that was part of the introduction of youths into the warrior class and adulthood, unanimously for both genders, with some of the individuals ending up in a permanently switched "gender society role", who often were regarded as one with special spiritual value.

A little bit of general knowledge about genetics should btw be enough to reject the explanation that solely the X-chromosome could be responsible for this sort of defect, as the X-chromosome isnt responsible for hormones or hormone regulation in the first place (it can cause trans gender dysgenesis though).

Hormonal imbalance, men with too much estrogene or women with too much testosterone (resulting in same-sex attraction, as it "feels" like the opposite sex for them) can have a variety of reasons, including being genetic or being a result of (prenatal) hormonal imbalance, brain structure and there would be a whole lot more possibilities.
    And there might even be more than one way to homosexuality, for some it might be genetic, for others hormonal and still for others it even results in the next step transsexuality, where the entire "inside" is upside down and they simply live in the wrong body or are born as hermaphrodites.
    The article is in German, the table though lists the most common reasons for gender dysgenesis and should give an idea that there are a lot of them (article).
    Gender genesis becomes only more or less definite between the 4th and 7th week of a pregnancy, before that the gender of the fetus is undefined, so there is a lot of room for errors in this stadium.

Wiki says that there is neither proof for homosexuality being genetic nor that it is not. The problem with any of these studies though is that they want to find by all means the "one" source that explains all (according to whatever theory the study initialises), which might very well not exist. It is like with lung cancer. While many smokers might end up with cancer, there are also the ones who never smoked and lived healthy all their life ending up with this, while others who smoked like hell dont get cancer. So there is actually no definite proof for tabacco causing cancer, as it doesnt count for all consuments. With many of the homo studies it is the same. While the most conclude that it is an inborn trait, none of them found the "single source" so far. But science only starts to understand many body functions and specially the behavior regulating ones (this is un-PC stuff, as it also affects race differencies in behavior) and from understanding brain structures and their effects science is in many fields light years away still.

So, for now, I take that it is an inborn trait that cannot be changed. And since I anyway think that not everyone should reproduce, I dont have a big problem with some not reproducing because of this. And instead of wasting time and energy with futile re-education "healing" sessions, I rather think that there are more important problems to care about. And as long as we are not in charge of our own countries, there is also no way to counter the media promotion of "gay lifestyle" (which is indeed disgusting). So let's get back in charge of our countries, and then we can see how to solve all the problems that came with the electronic Jew

my signature

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast