Saturday, March 24th, 2018 @ 12:20 AM
    Ethnicity
    Celtic-Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Wilder's New Group

Wilder's new International anti-Islam group.
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...c13LQD9GVIQQG0

Anyone else notice how he called the BNP "racist". What is up with Wilders I usually defend this guy but that is just wrong. Especially as there social concerns are very similar...just look at there election broadcasts.

PVV - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j8FHx0SUII

BNP - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhP6IpqvkJ4

...notice any similar themes

I am so sick of how this guy thinks he's too good for anti-Islam Nationalists or anyone else who doesn't constantly praise Israel and Judaism (I'm neutral on the issue btw; like the BNP). He's not going to win any friends by alienating fellow anti-Islamist's, he might get a few 'soft' types like UKIP and the "old right" of 'mainstream' conservative parties on his side, but he'll never get anywhere on an international scale with just those

He needs to get off his high-horse and accept Nationalistic anti-Islamists as well, especially as in the past the BNP has never said a bad word about him and have even praised his work (i.e. recently nominating him for that freedom prize, or whatever it is) - I guess that won't be happening anymore.

Truth be told he's probably just saying that in a pathetic attempt for wider political acceptance.

Last Online
    Tuesday, July 17th, 2012 @ 06:22 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I don't really know much about Wilders other than the fact that he is against Islam and vehemently pro-Israeli (if only there were a nationalist party that were neutral towards Israel. It most likely has to do with being labelled anti-semetic, oh well). I am not even sure if he is "pro-ethnic Dutch" so to speak, as in an ethnonationalist. Since I haven't read much about him beyond a few articles including this one, I'd have to assume he is just a civic nationalist at best (like the SNP, except anti-Islam). Luckily I am not Dutch and have no desire to ever live there, so I am not directly affected, but I do wish the Dutch the best. Does anyone have any real insight on him that is actually factual which would let me make a better opinion?

Also, if he tries to launch his group in Canada as is read in the article, I doubt he will have much success in most English speaking parts, in which the biggest part of their identity is Multiculturalism (ie. a lack of identity). Maybe in Québec though!

Furthermore, maybe he is just posturing himself against the BNP since they have such a bad image :p. Anyway I look forward to seeing what people have to say about him .

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Celtic-Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Svartljos View Post
    Also, if he tries to launch his group in Canada as is read in the article, I doubt he will have much success in most English speaking parts, in which the biggest part of their identity is Multiculturalism (ie. a lack of identity). Maybe in Québec though!
    Exactly, Wilder's is a fool is he thinks the "western world" actually exists today, as North America has very little in common with Europe nowadays; thus they are not natural allies anymore.
    Why he wastes his time on soon-to-be-former parts of the European world is beyond me, I personally gave up all hope for New Zealand when I realized the only long-term future for Germanic's and Europeans in general is probably in Europe itself (or perhaps in a few small isolated areas outside of Europe).
    Plus relatively speaking Islam isn't even that much of an issue in N. America either, they don't have the demographic numbers (yet at least).

Quote Originally Posted by Svartljos View Post
    Furthermore, maybe he is just posturing himself against the BNP since they have such a bad image :p. Anyway I look forward to seeing what people have to say about him .
    Thats what I was thinking too, like those conservative 'journalists' who write pieces that are highly critical of Political-Correctness, Multiculturalism, Internationalism etc (some of which could have been written by Nationalists themselves) but then add the typical "but the BNP aren't the answer though, their just racist".

Last Online
    Saturday, October 12th, 2019 @ 06:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    “I personally gave up all hope for New Zealand”
    Why?

According to wiki it is still 78% European; however I think you guys are politically more left-wing than us.

I still consider America and many places outside Europe apart of the Western world, I still think we have much in common but I must admit the gulf between the two may have grown over Afghanistan and Iraq; however countries like Britain and Poland still supported them. I was recently reading a book which said the ‘Anglo alliance’ is still well intact as indicated by recent events. However I do agree if current patterns of immigration continue Europe and places like America will drift apart.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Celtic-Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Den groda View Post
    “I personally gave up all hope for New Zealand”
    Why?

According to wiki it is still 78% European; however I think you guys are politically more left-wing than us.
    Actually its more like 70% European nowadays and declining fast as it used to be about 90% in 1990. And yes NZ politically is way more left-wing than Australia - in Oz you guys at least had that One Nation Party led by Pauline Hanson that got pretty good results a few years back (plus the new BNP-Friendly Protectionist Party) whereas in NZ we've never had anything even close to that.

Trust me cities like Wellington and Auckland are way too far gone (and distant from Europe) to ever be considered European again (esp. Auckland with is almost 50% non-European now).
    Then again only 5% of the Maori population lives in the South Island, plus there are hardly any other non-Europeans there too. However that being said most South Islanders are still pretty pro-multicultural and pc, except maybe Canterbury which was/is the only place groups like the NF have any kind of noticeable presence (although they aren't exactly the kind of group I'd support).

I still consider America and many places outside Europe apart of the Western world, I still think we have much in common but I must admit the gulf between the two may have grown over Afghanistan and Iraq; however countries like Britain and Poland still supported them. I was recently reading a book which said the ‘Anglo alliance’ is still well intact as indicated by recent events. However I do agree if current patterns of immigration continue Europe and places like America will drift apart.
    Whoever said the Anglo-Alliance is still alive is either lying or doesn't know what he's talking about - do you honestly think Obama or any of his anti-white comrades (including most Republicans nowadays) give a damn about Anglo-Saxon fellowship? I think not.
    It's not just about Afghanistan but also the fact that generally-speaking America is a sinking ship, thus European nations are seeking friends elsewhere - mainly in Asia.

Freethinker "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 03:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    In a steady relationship
    Politics
    Reason, Freedom, Justice
    Religion
    Truth, Greatness, Beauty
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by InvaderNat View Post
    Trust me cities like Wellington and Auckland are way too far gone (and distant from Europe) to ever be considered European again (esp. Auckland with is almost 50% non-European now).
    Unfortunately, not very different from cities like London, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Frankfurt, or Malmö in Europe... Atlanta, Washington D.C., New Orleans, Baltimore, Detroit, or ... Daly City in the U.S. Then there is Vancouver in Canada, of course. Aren't Sydney and Melbourne flooded by Asians and other non-European immigrants, too?

It doesn't seem to look too rosy anywhere.
    This is a placeholder for a signature.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Celtic-Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorburn View Post
    Unfortunately, not very different from cities like London, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Frankfurt, or Malmö in Europe... Atlanta, Washington D.C., New Orleans, Baltimore, Detroit, or ... Daly City in the U.S. Then there is Vancouver in Canada, of course. Aren't Sydney and Melbourne flooded by Asians and other non-European immigrants, too?

It doesn't seem to look too rosy anywhere.
    I think it's different in Europe though as they are the native population, therefore Euro-Nationalism is a much easier sell there as opposed to the 'colonies'. Plus there are still about 700 million Europeans in Europe vs. about 30 million non-Europeans trying to colonize it.

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    355 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by InvaderNat View Post
    What is up with Wilders
    He's a jew. According to them, you can be as racist as you want but only about muslims. If you are pro-Germanic, they think they have every right to have you slandered to death or murdered or silenced by whatever means they can drum up. How else do you think he's made it so far?

Why are we still being reasonable? No one else is interested in reason.

Last Online
    Saturday, October 12th, 2019 @ 06:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    It was an ex CIA man who said it.

I am not happy about any moves toward Asia, just read an Asian newspaper to see how they loathe us.

The One Nation Party has been virtually destroyed and most major cities here are like Auckland, but I still believe it is not too late as we are still a majority, though if things continue as is it will soon be too late.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Celtic-Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    It was an ex CIA man who said it.

I am not happy about any moves toward Asia, just read an Asian newspaper to see how they loathe us.

The One Nation Party has been virtually destroyed and most major cities here are like Auckland, but I still believe it is not too late as we are still a majority, though if things continue as is it will soon be too late.
    As far as mutual trade and foreign affairs go I can't say I mind Asia, the problem of course is with liberal-internationalist governments in the 'west' who think mass-immigration is great . Plus at least Oriental Asians (in NZ at least) are generally respectful people who keep largely to themselves - I even remember reading on a Chinese-NZ blog about a year ago (just after a Chinese-on-Chinese murder had occurred) that had several posters saying things like 'I hope the European-NZ majority doesn't think were violent, crime-prone people because of this'; which I thought was a pretty nice consideration.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast