Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: U.S. Demographic Statistics: All Time Low Fertility Rates, Moves Toward 'Majority Minority'

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    It's regional.

Last Online
    Sunday, April 22nd, 2012 @ 08:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    Nordish
    Subrace
    Troendertype/Nordid/Faelish
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Idaho Idaho
    Divorced, looking
    Occupation
    Impregnating Captured Earthwomen
    Politics
    Folk and Land
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    [Public policy analysts said these states and the country as a whole need to bring minority education and professional achievement to the levels of whites. Otherwise, these areas risk becoming poorer and less competitive.
    Yeah, that should be easy to doeyes:
    http://northwestfront.org/

......naturally the best man could give them the best children. Because of that these chosen Freyr priests had several wives. - Varg Vikernes

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009 @ 03:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWalker
    Yeah, that should be easy to doeyes:
    It's possible, but there would have to be some serious "keepin the cracka down." :

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 03:19 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Skåne and North Frisia
    Country
    Iceland Iceland
    In a steady relationship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

U.S. minorities are becoming the majority

The United States as a whole is moving in the direction of its two most populous states, California and Texas, where members of racial and ethnic minorities account for more than half the population, according to the Census Bureau.

Non-Hispanic whites now make up two-thirds of the total U.S. population, the bureau said, but that proportion will dip to one-half by 2050, according to the agency's latest projections.

See whole article here: Harald Tribune

Last Online
    Wednesday, April 13th, 2011 @ 07:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    We haven't seen anything yet. The crunchtime will come some decades ahead... and our children and their children will bear the brunt... and be active in the greatest racial revolution the world has ever seen. The Lord of the Rings will seem like a Sunday-school picnic in comparison.
    It's certainly starting to shape up this way, I think. Amongst many people on this side of the Atlantic, there is a feeling of.. impending something; it isn't "impending doom" necessarily, just that something is very wrong with society, including the gov't the people and the media--in all honesty, for most people I speak to it started with G.W.Bush "winning" a second term, and another Democratic candidate who just tucked tail and ran. When people here look south of the border and see that happening, they get scared it could happen here and, they get uneasy about our own problems.

The population figures here are still remarkably "European" with very low numbers of swarthy types, and small fragment populations of Negroes and Arabs etc in the biggest cities; they simply aren't welcome anywhere in the actual country of Canada--just the liberal multicult safe-havens of Metrpoli. The largest immigrant group now has to be East Asians.. my god the orient must be EMPTY if one sees how many there are here in just this city alone! They're overflowing on the west coast, too.

Keeping that in mind I think it's going to be a harder struggle than most places here, because quite simply most people find the East Asian immigrants to be clean, friendly, courteous and they either don't assimilate at all or assimilate perfectly. There just aren't "common man" issues about East Asians that will provoke anything, they're too passive to rile people up over here.

The recent eruption of Negro and immigrant gang/drug violence in Toronto has made a lot of people scream bloody murder over various issues - thankfully, it is only the smallest segment of mentally invalid commies who are blaming our society for their evolutionary inadequacies. Things are being done, to a degree, but it will not fix the problem and people will continue to smolder over these things. Perhaps until it's just too much to bear.

This may be the last country, after Sweden, even?, to finally speak up for its own people; I'm beginning to change my attitude and wonder if it will ever happen in my life--that perhaps I should concentrate my life on creating as much stability - both on and off the grid - as possible for my future family, so they can not only survive but fight should that time not come until I'm gone.

Last Online
    Tuesday, May 15th, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon Southron
    Ancestry
    Angelcynn/Gaeilge/Deutsch
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    coal miner
    Politics
    Folkish/Libertarian/Secessionist
    Religion
    Heathen (Fyrnsidu/"Odinist")
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    We haven't seen anything yet. The crunchtime will come some decades ahead... and our children and their children will bear the brunt... and be active in the greatest racial revolution the world has ever seen. The Lord of the Rings will seem like a Sunday-school picnic in comparison.
    My son will grow up in such an environment, will be about middle aged whenever the have finally outnumbered americans. I personally think it will happen alot sooner than 2050 though.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    The behavior of the blacks in post-disaster New Orleans should be a warning of things to come. You don't have civilization with a majority black or Hispanic population.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymaus
    I'm beginning to change my attitude and wonder if it will ever happen in my life--that perhaps I should concentrate my life on creating as much stability - both on and off the grid - as possible for my future family, so they can not only survive but fight should that time not come until I'm gone.
    This is my long-term philosophy too, and that of other far-thinkers. And no doubt, my offspring will be suitably educated in racial hierarchy and hygiene - and how to live double lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordhammer
    You don't have civilization with a majority black or Hispanic population.
    Black people have never in the history of mankind created or sustained any civilization comparable to that of the European world. They never have, and never will either. It is not within their gene-transferred natural capabilities. There is not a single place on earth where black people are the equals of whites. In the past, when Europe was still white, the liberals argued that blacks will be cool if they're just in the right environment. But this has proved to be false. Not anywhere in America, not in England, not in France, not in Sweden... nowhere do negroes live responsible, civilized lives. And it's not whitey's fault...

How many black rocket scientists do you know? How many reputable black doctors (except on TV)? How many black international nature conservationists? How many black charity champions?

Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago @ 03:57 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Self-Employed
    Religion
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blutwölfin
    Non-Hispanic whites now make up two-thirds of the total U.S. population, the bureau said, but that proportion will dip to one-half by 2050, according to the agency's latest projections.

See whole article here: Harald Tribune
    A few years ago media was reporting that the Hispanic population in California would DOUBLE by 2030. There are nearly 40 million people in California alone and over half are Hispanic.

Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast