Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Religion
    odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    190,000,000 white americans going back to europe??? Never going to happen and it never should happen.

We were born here and we will never give up.

The germano celtic people should and must have a homeland in america. (where whites do all the labor, serve in all the milatary units and have all the freedom in an all white nation where there are no nonwhites.)

Last Online
    Monday, March 13th, 2017 @ 10:26 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Teacher
    Politics
    Bringing science to politics
    Religion
    Philosophical Syncretism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    The best way to deal with america is balkanization and segregation. And as some others put it stop believe in "white guilt". Alot of indians died because of diseases europeans had which they didnt have any resistance for.

The anglo saxon protestants should be able to take their slice first, then germanics can go second. Blacks should take the places they already ruined, then mexicans can take parts of the south etc.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 3rd, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Mainly Yorkshire
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyramidologist View Post
    They were also raped as well. This is why most white Americans have Amerindian blood. I don't know the exact percentage, but it's very high. Most white Americans acknowledge that they have this non-white admixture.
    Well, we've all noticed the American trend of claiming NA heritage, but the claims aren't necesarily true, and if they are, the proportion isn't necessarily high.

http://forums.skadi.net/showpost.php...9&postcount=13

The above list ranks Americans essentially among other NW Europeans in terms of admixture (The CEU sample is 99.5% Caucasoid, while NW Europeans are around 99.8-99.9% Caucasoid). The figures presented are more sensitive to recent admixture -- that is, within the last few millennia -- too (I'm currently working on a post explaining that, which I'll post within a few days), so in actuality, the CEU sample (i.e. White Americans from Utah) are actually more European than most Eastern European populations.

Of course, I'm not sure about the selection criteria for the CEU sample. Perhaps it excluded Americans who claim some NA ancestry, but we can still say that old stock Americans (which is what most people from Utah are, I believe) who don't know of NA ancestry, generally don't have it, or have it in too small a quantity for it to be a concern.

* And, yes, I know I'm talking to a banned member, but I thought some Americans might be interested in seeing a rebuttal of his claim.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, July 17th, 2011 @ 01:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    england
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    New South Wales New South Wales
    In a steady relationship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Huginn ok Muninn View Post
    the great niece of Herman Goering had herself sterilized so that her line would die out! !
    Thats screwed up! That poor woman, so beaten down to think that was nessesary

Last Online
    Wednesday, July 4th, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Norway, Sweden, Denmark, England, Netherlands, Germany or Austria
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by ulfrik View Post
    The germano celtic people should and must have a homeland in america. (where whites do all the labor, serve in all the milatary units and have all the freedom in an all white nation where there are no nonwhites.)
    What you typed, in parenthesis, I don't get. Was it bitter derision or irony?
    It is the province of knowledge to speak, and it is the privilege of wisdom to listen - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Last Online
    Sunday, July 22nd, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Ireland, and Wales
    Country
    Cultist
    Politics
    Cthulhic
    Religion
    LHP
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    "America is for white Europeans"
    Yep.

What a giant crock of shit. This is an IMMIGRANT NATION, founded by immigrants, for immigrants. It doesn't matter whether those immigrants are from Europe or not. Tell me otherwise and I'll tell you you're wrong.
    Yes, America was founded by white Europeans who brought with them British Common Law as their means of governance. So America is most certainly rooted in the Anglo/Saxon cultural tradition as it was Anglo/Saxons who founded the country. Sorry to tell you otherwise.

I don't give TWO SH*TS that minority babies outnumber white babies, seeing as they have no less right to be here than whites do.
    Sounds to me like someone has an undiagnosed case of the "white guilts."

When people go boo hooing about the Native Americans, I tell them that conquest was a fact of life in those days. Sure, we took their lands, but that's just the way things were back then.
    Actually, in many cases, their land was bought from them. The $24 paid for for Manhattan Island comes famously to mind.

However, when people say that America is only for Europeans, that's when I disagree.
    I certainly agree with you there. Cheap labor will always be needed, as will bodies to perform menial jobs not really fit for most Whites.

Europe is my concern, and it should be the only concern for the rest of you. Not America. Europe is the place of my ancesters, and the homeland of all white people everywhere. It belongs to native Europeans, and native Europeans ONLY. When I here about things like this happening in European nations, I cringe and get an awful feeling in my stomach. When I hear about it happening in America, I couldn't care less.
    Then why don't you just pack up your old kit bag and move back to Europa?
    Omnia risus et omnis pulvis et omnia nihil - HPL

"Oh, you should never, never doubt what nobody is sure about." - Willy Wonka

“niemand bleibt hier” - Maria Orsic

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany, Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Schopenhauer View Post
    Actually, in many cases, their land was bought from them. The $24 paid for for Manhattan Island comes famously to mind.
    Indeed. You can view the maps of the Indian land cessions here.
    All that is necessary for Evil to triumph is for good Men to do Nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Schopenhauer View Post
    I certainly agree with you there. Cheap labor will always be needed, as will bodies to perform menial jobs not really fit for most Whites.
    There are still White people who are willing to do jobs that most people associate with Hispanics. Young men in the teens & early 20s do farm work in parts of the US that only Hispanics do in other regions. You can actually witness this in southwestern Indiana. The housekeepers at the local motels & the wait staff at most local restaurants are still White. Nearly all construction workers are White in this area, though aparently construction is a job Whites will not do in California & the Southwest.

What it comes down to is business owners wanting a cheap, expendable, docile labor force that allows them to squeeze an extra ¢ on every $ - nevermind the social & economic costs that greatly outweigh the savings to business owners & consumers.

Some of those menial jobs could be replace by technology or different business models. Take gas jockeys for example. Until the 70s it was common to have your gas pumped for you & the attendant would wash you windshield & check the air in your tires while filling your tank. When I was 6 or 7 I wanted that job when I was older (16), but by that time that occupation had disappeared. Most stations went self-serve in the 70s, the only states where you find attendants are in states where the law mandates you cannot pump your own gas.

There are no menial jobs that White will not do, just jobs that big business conspires to replace Whites with non-Whites. In recent years that has included IT workers, hardly what you would call a menial occupation.
    Last edited by Æmeric; Sunday, July 17th, 2011 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Spelling

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 30th, 2019 @ 08:33 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I skipped all the pages dealing with rape, and Native Americans and what not. Didn't care. My comment will be directed to the original post, re: non whites outbreeding whites.

There are basically 2 possible choices here:

1) encourage European descended people to have as many children as possible without regard to quality, relying on sheer numbers alone.

2) encourage European descended people to have a small number of offspring, but ensure they are the best educated, most motivated offspring possible.

Option 1 is often practiced by extremely religious types in rural america. They have 10 kids, but they can't afford to educate them all, and these kids will grow up in menial jobs unless they happen to be smart and get a scholarship to college. For that matter, these families are very often on public assistance because they can't afford to feed, house and give medicine to everyone.

The other option is practiced more with suburban and affluent and secular families. Have a small number of children, but ensure they have the education and the ambition to get a high paying, influential job. This philosophy is taken to an extreme by our Jewish friends, and we have seen how 3% of the American population can exercise enormous influence in key sectors such as finance, media, medicine and the law.

I think some middle ground is needed, but perhaps leaning toward option 2. In the long run I think quality over quantity matters.

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Jute/Angle
    Subrace
    Angle/Jute
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    Married
    Occupation
    Education
    Politics
    conservative/pan Nordish
    Religion
    Mysticism/Christianity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorwald View Post
    I skipped all the pages dealing with rape, and Native Americans and what not. Didn't care. My comment will be directed to the original post, re: non whites outbreeding whites.

There are basically 2 possible choices here:

1) encourage European descended people to have as many children as possible without regard to quality, relying on sheer numbers alone.

2) encourage European descended people to have a small number of offspring, but ensure they are the best educated, most motivated offspring possible.

Option 1 is often practiced by extremely religious types in rural america. They have 10 kids, but they can't afford to educate them all, and these kids will grow up in menial jobs unless they happen to be smart and get a scholarship to college. For that matter, these families are very often on public assistance because they can't afford to feed, house and give medicine to everyone.

The other option is practiced more with suburban and affluent and secular families. Have a small number of children, but ensure they have the education and the ambition to get a high paying, influential job. This philosophy is taken to an extreme by our Jewish friends, and we have seen how 3% of the American population can exercise enormous influence in key sectors such as finance, media, medicine and the law.

I think some middle ground is needed, but perhaps leaning toward option 2. In the long run I think quality over quantity matters.
    This only works if you can stamp out race mixing. Otherwise it will be the death of the white. Also if you were going for a small elite you would need a way to maintain political control without a majority, otherwise they will vote all your money and position out from under you as in South Africa.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast