Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is There Any Truth to This Video?

Last Online
    Friday, September 2nd, 2016 @ 12:48 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Western Europe, Britain, Ireland
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Traditionalist, anti-capitalist
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Is There Any Truth to This Video?

Origin of White People Race (North European)

The theory in this video is that we are actually Indians and that white skin is merely a mutation caused by albinism. A lot of this is just anti-white propaganda and the two guys at 2:40 are actually just northern europeans, not indian. But I want to know if there is any truth to this theory? Do Indians have the exact same racial typology as white europeans?

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Saturday, October 30th, 2010 @ 02:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    Caribbean/westerner
    Ancestry
    German,Italian, swedish, English,
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    music
    Politics
    A political
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    from what i understand is many European and middleastern persians conquered what is now modern day india and mixed with many Dravidian dark skinned people making the cast system some east indians are dravidian some are more Persian in ect, if there are east indians that have the same racial background as people from Europe its because they are of non Dravidian stock, but i am not a expert on the region.

Quote Originally Posted by Forest_Dweller View Post
    Origin of White People Race (North European)

The theory in this video is that we are actually Indians and that white skin is merely a mutation caused by albinism. A lot of this is just anti-white propaganda and the two guys at 2:40 are actually just northern europeans, not indian. But I want to know if there is any truth to this theory? Do Indians have the exact same racial typology as white europeans?

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts
    Asian Indians are Caucasoids who are also mixed with Vedoids. Some look more European then others. Some ancestry DNA testing companies - 23andme for example - count Indian DNA as European. There may some common ancestry, from thousands of years ago, but also uncommon ancestry, like the Veddids. Europids are not albino Indians. Even the US Census Bureau does not classify Asian Indians as White/Caucasian (aka European).

Btw, blondism & light colored eyes also appears among Australian Aboriginals (this was noticed before admixture from the British) & some of the Melanesian peoples. This doesn't mean Europids are really Austronesian or Abo.

Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Last Online
    Wednesday, March 23rd, 2011 @ 12:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    If we go by the theory of evolution, I am sure all humans have an area of origin. Races are formed when the population undergos natural selection in its own isolated population. After all, middle easterners all the way to indians are said to be caucasian. Im not to sure about the men at 2.40 being indian either.

Last Online
    6 Days Ago @ 02:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,430 Posts
    Having lived (until recently) amongst Hindu Indians for longer than I care to remember, I could easily go along with this theory. My knowledge of anthropology is very limited but I couldn't help noticing on many occasions that their features were very similar to those of Europeans. Indeed I often thought to myself that, apart from their skin colour, some could easily pass for Europeans and there were some lighter-skinned ones that at first glance barely looked "Indian" at all.

Obviously, there were some features such as the unvarying black hair and brown eyes that set them apart as a group and their mentality was also different once you got to know them (Hindus tend to be very materialistic!) but I'd certainly have no trouble in accepting the main thesis of this video.

Progressive Collectivist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Fact is, human races change all the time, so like Deifr, we all evolved from an ancestral form, it just depends on the point in time you go.

If you go back for 100.000 years, our ancestors were most likely closer to Australoids than we are today f.e.

My opinion is that the Europid race came up in the Near East and spread from there. The Europids in India too stem from the same basic stock Europeans came and Europeans in turn are the result of various waves from the South East and East (over Central Asia) to Europe, which adapted here and changed for the new habitat and way of life.

Also compare with this new genetic study I quoted here:
    http://forums.skadi.net/showpost.php...3&postcount=14

If you look at one of the most important graphs you can see different components from 2 to 10.

If you go for three components, you get Negrid (red), Europid (blue), Mongolid and genetically related (yellow).

With 10 components you get an impression of how Central-South Asians are made up and like expected, the Afghan Pathans/Pashtu are the closest to Europeans, with a majority of the West Asian light green + European deep blue being the majority element, with the South Asian (dark green) as a strong minority.

Crucial is, even genetically, with just 3-4 components, Indians fall majority wise into the general Europid cluster, just like expected from the results of racial typology.
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Last Online
    Friday, September 2nd, 2016 @ 12:48 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Western Europe, Britain, Ireland
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Traditionalist, anti-capitalist
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Deifr View Post
    If we go by the theory of evolution, I am sure all humans have an area of origin. Races are formed when the population undergos natural selection in its own isolated population. After all, middle easterners all the way to indians are said to be caucasian. Im not to sure about the men at 2.40 being indian either.
    They aren't, searching on google I found the website he took the image from http://www.theamundsons.com/News.htm As I said, this is mostly black nationalist propaganda, I just wanted to see if there was any truth to it.

Obviously, there were some features such as the unvarying black hair and brown eyes that set them apart as a group and their mentality was also different once you got to know them (Hindus tend to be very materialistic!) but I'd certainly have no trouble in accepting the main thesis of this video.
    If this is true and light eyes and blonde hair are in fact just a mutation, is this trait really worth preserving? From an aesthetic sense I would say yes, simply because I find white skin and blonde hair much more attractive. but from a more scientific sense, it almost seems pointless, since Indians are in essence part of our race without the mutation.

I really would like to know more about genetics, as at the moment I'm a noob, but I'm much more comfortable with the theory that our hair, skin and eyes mutated because of the colder climate.

However, which ever way you slice it pure Albinos don't look like europeans, even Indian Albinos look too white to be european and usually have red eyes. So (if this is true) how did we develop skin with more melanin and eyes with a blue pigment?

Progressive Collectivist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    as at the moment I'm a noob, but I'm much more comfortable with the theory that our hair, skin and eyes mutated because of the colder climate.
    Thats impossible. First, the mutation might have been much older than its spread, just think about the fact that light pigmentation occurs in practically all Europid populations and was common among North African Cromagnoids (light Berberid).

So this has little to do with the mutation as such, but why it could spread so successfully.

That again has zero to do with temperature, because light pigmentation gives no advantage in a cold temperature - a very dark ("black") skin too is actually disadvantagous if looking for a cooling-temperature effect, because the black color uses the whole light spectrum and gets hot sooner. Negrids have to sweat even more in the sun to keep their temperature if its about the skin alone and if ignoring other physiological characteristics.

So if its about the cold, Europeans must be darker than Subsaharan Africans, what they are obviously not.

But the average UV-intensity is different in the North, which is very problematic especially in the winter months, because even with the lightest skin, Vitamin D deficiencies are fairly common, so this is something you can never balance out, not even as an Albino - completely.

It is a trade off between Vitamin D deficiencies (light skin) and sun protection (dark skin) - both has always advantages and disadvantages, but in the UV-low areas, especially people with a low Vitamin D diet, need a light skin to stay fertile.

Now blue eyes and hair coloration again have little to do with that directly, but rather indirectly, via social and sexual selection. Thats because a light skin + dark hair produces a high contrast, which makes the facial features even more clear cut.

I'd assume dark, rather archaic Cromagnoids adapted first towards blond hair, which enhanced the sexual attractiveness of those coarse-archaic females. When the newcomers from the South and East entered those hunter-gatherer areas, they mixed and acquired the genes, which soon, since light skin pigmentation was advantageous, also changed the newcomers in the same direction - even though it was less needed than in the coarse-primitive first forms, it established itself as an additional effect which makes a signal color, less contrast (good for females in particular) and potential social selection, once the trait became rather common.
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 09:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    That again has zero to do with temperature, because light pigmentation gives no advantage in a cold temperature - a very dark ("black") skin too is actually disadvantagous if looking for a cooling-temperature effect, because the black color uses the whole light spectrum and gets hot sooner. Negrids have to sweat even more in the sun to keep their temperature if its about the skin alone and if ignoring other physiological characteristics.
    I"m no expert, but I was under the impression that lighter skin is advantages in retaining heat in that it emits less heat outside i.e. when thinking about the heat generated within the body. And likewise, a darker pigmented skin allows heat to escape the body easier in that the heat generated in the body is quicky brought to the surface of the skin and to be dissipated into the atmosphere.
    Rasse, Blut und Boden sind wichtiger als parlamentarische Tageserfolge.

Bloodhound
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teutonicscult View Post
    I"m no expert, but I was under the impression that lighter skin is advantages in retaining heat in that it emits less heat outside i.e. when thinking about the heat generated within the body. And likewise, a darker pigmented skin allows heat to escape the body easier in that the heat generated in the body is quicky brought to the surface of the skin and to be dissipated into the atmosphere.
    To increase radiation intensity, the temperature has to rise, thus black skin, which indeed does radiate more strongly, needs also a higher temperature to do so, it is of no importance from which side the radiative forcing occurs.
    E.g. Polar Bears have black skin.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_body (Check the part about the radiation of a human body)
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast