Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Has a Right to Live in the U.S.?

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Who Has a Right to Live in the U.S.?

A column written by a Negro columnist (he can probalby ask the question without raising as much hell as a White man) asking a reaqsonable question. The defacto answer would seem to be anyone who can slip into the country by mean s legal or illegal. As it is the pundits & politicans are declaring it is not possible to deport (the at least) 12 million illegals already here and amnesty (followed by a fast track to citizenship) is the only solution.

My sentiments on immigration are expressed by the welcoming words of poet Emma Lazarus' that grace the base of our Statue of Liberty: "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free." Those sentiments are probably shared by most Americans and for sure by my libertarian fellow travelers, but their vision of immigration has some blind spots. This has become painfully obvious in the wake Arizona's law that cracks down on illegal immigration. Let's look at the immigration issue step by step.

There are close to 7 billion people on our planet. I'd like to know how the libertarians answer this question: Does each individual on the planet have a natural or God-given right to live in the U.S.? Unless one wishes to obfuscate, I believe that a yes or no can be given to that question just as a yes or no answer can be given to the question whether Williams has a right to live in the U.S.

I believe most people, even my open-borders libertarian friends, would not say that everyone on the planet had a right to live in the U.S. That being the case suggests there will be conditions that a person must meet to live in the U.S. Then the question emerges: Who gets to set those conditions? Should it be the United Nations , the European Union, the Japanese Diet or the Moscow City Duma? I can't be absolutely sure, but I believe that most Americans would recoil at the suggestion that somebody other than Americans should be allowed to set the conditions for people to live in the U.S.

What those conditions should be is one thing and whether a person has a right to ignore them is another. People become illegal immigrants in one of three ways: entering without authorization or inspection, staying beyond the authorized period after legal entry or by violating the terms of legal entry. Most of those who risk prosecution under Arizona's new law fit the first category – entering without authorization or inspection.

Probably, the overwhelming majority of Mexican illegal immigrants are hardworking, honest and otherwise law-abiding members of the communities in which they reside. It would surely be a heart-wrenching scenario for such a person to be stopped for a driving infraction, have his illegal immigrant status discovered and face deportation proceedings. Regardless of the hardship suffered, being in the U.S. without authorization is a crime.

When crimes are committed, what should be done? Some people recommend amnesia, which turns out to be the root word for amnesty. But surely they don't propose it as a general response to crime where criminals confess their crime, pay some fine and apply to have their crimes overlooked. Amnesty supporters probably wish amnesty to apply to only illegal immigrants. That being the case, one wonders whether they wish it to apply to illegals past, present and future, regardless of race, ethnicity or country of origin.

Various estimates put the illegal immigrant population in the U.S. between 10 and 20 million. One argument says we can't round up and deport all those people. That argument differs little from one that says since we can't catch every burglar, we should grant burglars amnesty. Catching and imprisoning some burglars sends a message to would-be burglars that there might be a price to pay. Similarly, imprisoning some illegal immigrants and then deporting them after their sentences were served would send a signal to others who are here illegally or who are contemplating illegal entry that there's a price to pay.

Here's Williams' suggestion in a nutshell: Start strict enforcement of immigration law, as Arizona has begun. Strictly enforce border security. Most importantly, modernize and streamline our cumbersome immigration laws so that people can more easily migrate to our country.

Source

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Saturday, October 30th, 2010 @ 02:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    Caribbean/westerner
    Ancestry
    German,Italian, swedish, English,
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    music
    Politics
    A political
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Go to any black country or any country that the USA is getting the most migration from and you will find that more than 50 percent of the people in most of these countries do not tolerate migration from other countries. People of different color are often not welcomed with open arms if they intend to reside in any of these nations. I have listened to so called ((black nationalists)) go on and on about African pride and a call to arms to all there black brothers in Africa, Haiti, and Brussels, France, the USA!!! hypocrisy!
    the places and people they claim to hate are the first they go to for shelter and support all the while blaming those who they live off of for there former and current problems. I butt heads with neo nazi types and kkk types but i will give them this they do not follow the same hypocrisy a black bigot follows by claiming to hate the white man but loving all he creates and doing what ever he can to take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    A column written by a Negro columnist (he can probalby ask the question without raising as much hell as a White man) asking a reaqsonable question. The defacto answer would seem to be anyone who can slip into the country by mean s legal or illegal. As it is the pundits & politicans are declaring it is not possible to deport (the at least) 12 million illegals already here and amnesty (followed by a fast track to citizenship) is the only solution.

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, September 6th, 2020 @ 11:21 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    646 Posts
    I have several easy and and profitable ways to curb illegal immigration.

1. Go after the people who hire them, charge them huge fines say $60,000 per illegal immigrant. That way these small and large companies won't hire them.
    When they can't steal our jobs, they will starve and go home.

2. Quit giving them welfare, this would save money and also they would be less inclined to come here in the first place

3. Don't allow them to send or transfer money to mexico, the mexicans use this money to bring even more mexicans here.

4.When we do catch illegals put them to work as punishment for the crime of entering the U.S. without permission. There is always a ditch or roadside that needs mowing and cleaning.( chain gangs )

5. This is the most important of all. Git rid of the scum bags that running this country. Republican or Democrat they are all bad. They create problems then try and create solutions, it is a never ending cycle. These 'people' are not even Americans by idea. They are parasites.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2020 @ 07:31 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    I worked as a trucker and sometimes I was in LA picking up stuff. Once I was at a bakery and had to use the restroom. I was let into the factory which was full of latinos. As soon as they saw an unknown white guy coming in, they dispersed and looked from hiding places who I am. As I speak spanish I asked them for 'el bano' which scared them more.

I think the most easist thing to find them is to send the border patrol into those factories. There a literally thousands of those in LA.

Just go through and arrest them: The company will most likely go broke as they can't deliever on their promises.

Sometimes during the apple harvest I was in Washington (state of W....) There are entire villages of mexicans and hardly anyone speaks english.

I have been in Miami picking up stuff from importers and those people for sure where all latinos who didn't/rarely spoke english.

I also have been in Phoenix a lot, but surprisingly I often dealed with real Americans, though i saw a lot of latinos and drove through their ghettos.

From my own personal experience that number of 20 million illegal immigrants is surely not to low, my guess is it is by far more.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

„Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago @ 09:35 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts
    He does mention a fair point: No matter what the hardship is that is suffered, entering illegally is a crime. Many of the stories that moved them to leave their home (no one voluntarily leaves their family behind) are moving, sad stories that could get a stone heart to bleed. But that is a cheap, cheap excuse. These happen in our countries as well, we have people in difficult circumstances ourselves.

The problem is that one cannot make an exception for nice, hard-working and hospitable illegals, least of all those not of our folk and thus from an entirely different culture with an entirely different mentality, and in most cases also from a gene pool so removed that the very racial make-up of the country could be threatened. They have no place here, as tough as it may sound to them, we have our own problems to take care of, we simply can't tend to a stray traveller in our house especially if our own fridge is empty.

The bunch of them come uninvited, without any legal basis. What they forget when they are in their naive dreams of a better life is that, each one of them helps making the host country the same derelict hellhole they came from for the sake of their own welfare; and I am strongly assuming that they wouldn't agree if I did that to their country. They'd probably pull me into a back alley and beat me to a pulp (if I am lucky enough). I would be public enemy #1 for such selfish exploits.

All that is asked is that they think twice before hopping the border whether they can do something to improve their own country from within their own their own country, and then use that to improve conditions for their fellow folk without turning another country's economy into turmoil by their sending money home. If they build up their own country, it is a win/win situation for both sides: No hardship to be suffered by them, no hardship to be suffered by us through their presence. Easy as. We had to build our countries ourselves as well, you know; we didn't have brothers around the globe to send us money, and especially not after the War.

The doubly sad thing is that it takes a Negro to mention things like that, whilst the White population basically turns a blind eye, as long as they can safely shop at Walmart and have Supersize meals. Someone sitting high up there has found a way to keep members of our folk, regardless of which side of the pond, occupied with lower needs whilst the country is being run to shatters.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    He does mention a fair point: No matter what the hardship is that is suffered, entering illegally is a crime.
    Unfortunately it is only a misdemeanor.

Many of the stories that moved them to leave their home (no one voluntarily leaves their family behind) are moving, sad stories that could get a stone heart to bleed. But that is a cheap, cheap excuse. These happen in our countries as well, we have people in difficult circumstances ourselves.
    Some of them have been known to abandon their families in Mexico or the Phillippines & start new families in the US. And they are no crisis of conscious about having anchor babies, eligible for all sorts of welfare benefits at the expense of the American taxpayers.

The problem is that one cannot make an exception for nice, hard-working and hospitable illegals, least of all those not of our folk and thus from an entirely different culture with an entirely different mentality, and in most cases also from a gene pool so removed that the very racial make-up of the country could be threatened. They have no place here, as tough as it may sound to them, we have our own problems to take care of, we simply can't tend to a stray traveller in our house especially if our own fridge is empty.
    They are really not that hardworking, they are just cheap. And their existance is subsidized by taxpayers, via the above mentioned anchor babies & other social services, e.g. hospital emergency rooms & the public school systems. Once Mexicans & other immigrants become legal they get a chip-on-the-shoulder attitude over "past injustices". They are just as bad as the native Negro underclass, only larger & growing more rapidly.

The bunch of them come uninvited, without any legal basis. What they forget when they are in their naive dreams of a better life is that, each one of them helps making the host country the same derelict hellhole they came from for the sake of their own welfare; and I am strongly assuming that they wouldn't agree if I did that to their country. They'd probably pull me into a back alley and beat me to a pulp (if I am lucky enough). I would be public enemy #1 for such selfish exploits.
    Mexico is very tough on immigrants from further south. Guatemalans & Salvadorans are beaten & robbed by the police in Mexico (perhaps the source of so much animosity between Soavodorans & Mexicans in the US) & tossed in jail until they can be deported back across the southern Mexican border.

All that is asked is that they think twice before hopping the border whether they can do something to improve their own country from within their own their own country, and then use that to improve conditions for their fellow folk without turning another country's economy into turmoil by their sending money home. If they build up their own country, it is a win/win situation for both sides: No hardship to be suffered by them, no hardship to be suffered by us through their presence. Easy as. We had to build our countries ourselves as well, you know; we didn't have brothers around the globe to send us money, and especially not after the War.
    Part of the pressure driving emigration is population growth. For some nations the solution is to export their surplus population. This is what Mexico (and other nations) have done, rather then adopt family planning programs in the 50s or 60s. The 'hardship' that could have prevented this mess is that they should have used birthcontrol. The number of Mexicans has grown from 35 million in 1960 to 140 million plus today, with at least 30 million of those in the US.
    The doubly sad thing is that it takes a Negro to mention things like that,
    Most Negroes have a "get Whitey" attitude. Many Negro communities - Compton & South Central in Los Angeles for example - have been overran by Mexicans & other Central Americans. Hispanics gangs have been waging war on Negroes. Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton will threaten boycotts & marches over poor service at Denny's but are suspciously quite about Hispanic-on-Black crime.

whilst the White population basically turns a blind eye, as long as they can safely shop at Walmart and have Supersize meals. Someone sitting high up there has found a way to keep members of our folk, regardless of which side of the pond, occupied with lower needs whilst the country is being run to shatters.
    Most Whites have chosen to self-segregate. It is easier to ignore the problem if they do not live in your neighborhood or attend the local school. It is getting harder to do that. But there are many who have benefited from the caste system that has popped up in certain areas of the US.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Saturday, October 30th, 2010 @ 02:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    Caribbean/westerner
    Ancestry
    German,Italian, swedish, English,
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    music
    Politics
    A political
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Many abandon the woman and children they have in the USA so they can take the money they collected back to their own countries. I have seen that happen several times.

However yes its true that most illegals have little civic obligation or want to better the community they reside in there are many hard working and good people,
    i know commonly they are scum and anyone who breaks the law before they even settle in your country are not the types you want in the USA, but there are exceptions. does not mean the belong in your country i know

Quote:
    Many of the stories that moved them to leave their home (no one voluntarily leaves their family behind) are moving, sad stories that could get a stone heart to bleed. But that is a cheap, cheap excuse. These happen in our countries as well, we have people in difficult circumstances ourselves.
    Some of them have been known to abandon their families in Mexico or the Phillippines & start new families in the US. And they are no crisis of conscious about having anchor babies, eligible for all sorts of welfare benefits at the expense of the American taxpayers.

„Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago @ 09:35 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    Unfortunately it is only a misdemeanor.
    My law schooling was in Scotland, the jurisdiction there abandoned that distinction a few decades ago. As such, I have no qualms about calling it a crime, even though it's only a misdemeanor in the US. Certainly it should be a crime though, should go without speaking.

They are really not that hardworking, they are just cheap. And their existance is subsidized by taxpayers
    For Thunor's sake, should have known me long enough to know that wasn't my point. My point is, chance are that some are hardworking, but this doesn't mean they should be here. I have experienced many South Slavs (Slovenians, Croats, Bosnians, Serbs) in my country, and I yet have to find one who is not hard-working, and I yet have to find oen who is here illegally.

Since they tend to be less anti-Germanic I actually much prefer them over West Slavs (Poles, Czechs, Slovaks) or East Slavs (Russians, Ukrainians). Many have no interest in inter-marrying with our kind, and many do adapt to our way of living. Many of them are very Nationalist, most for their original country and some for their new country in addition. But this still doesn't mean they belong here.

And I'm saying that when my own father (imagine the issue I had with it!) used to go out with one of them, who had a hawt hawt, racially assimilable racially assimilable, Nationalist Nationalist, metalhead metalhead daughter my age with whom I would have easily had a chance were I a man of less conviction. Also, one of my closest comrades, friends and brothers-in-arms is of Croatian background. This still doesn't mean they belong here, easy as. You can be friends and comrades but you cannot make exceptions, even for the best.

You know, just because I may think that Slovenian skier Tina Maze is damn hot, doesn't mean I have to marry her. She's not Germanic, so that excludes her. I may be a rare case, but I use my head, not my bollocks.

Mexico is very tough on immigrants from further south. Guatemalans & Salvadorans are beaten & robbed by the police in Mexico
    Mexico gets much bad publicity considering their stride northward when it is basically their underclass leaving. Approximately 3,5-4 million Mexicans are of full European descent, with essentially half a million, being of German, i.e. Germanic descent. They are typically in their elite which we rarely hear about, typical Germanic position in a majority non-Germanic country.

The country itself is not as much of an issue, essentially they have many things right. Actually, be completely descended from Whites, and you're a god, or at least a demi-god. A colleague at university was married to a fully European-descended Mexican and she was treated like a lady, just because she was of Austrian background. Judging from names in the guy's family there was a large portion of German ancestry involved, actually.

So the problem isn't Mexico, it's their Mestizo underclass striding north. As is usual. When we get Russians in Germany/Austria by ways other than mail-order-briding they typically tend to be as non-Europid as humanly possible.

Part of the pressure driving emigration is population growth. For some nations the solution is to export their surplus population.
    That is bullshit. The population density of Mexico is less than the population density of Austria. It is only little above that of the US, actually. There is just under 100 Million Mexicans spread out over approx. 2.5 million square kilometres, i.e. roughtly 40 per square kilometre.

There is no surplus population, just scroungers who don't think twice and leave. Actually the same for Turkey, which has a similar population density to Austria and a lower one than France and a much lower one than Germay. Our fault is to accept them when 90% of them are economic refugees.

This is what Mexico (and other nations) have done, rather then adopt family planning programs in the 50s or 60s.
    Why would they adopt the same destructive "family planning" programs as we do. The natural stride in the cases of overpopulation is actually expansion, just that we Germanics have been told that is evil. Instead, it would be just natural ... just that we are the only ones who seem to have forgotten that.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 09:50 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Mexico gets much bad publicity considering their stride northward when it is basically their underclass leaving. Approximately 3,5-4 million Mexicans are of full European descent, with essentially half a million, being of German, i.e. Germanic descent. They are typically in their elite which we rarely hear about, typical Germanic position in a majority non-Germanic country.

The country itself is not as much of an issue, essentially they have many things right. Actually, be completely descended from Whites, and you're a god, or at least a demi-god. A colleague at university was married to a fully European-descended Mexican and she was treated like a lady, just because she was of Austrian background. Judging from names in the guy's family there was a large portion of German ancestry involved, actually.

So the problem isn't Mexico, it's their Mestizo underclass striding north. As is usual. When we get Russians in Germany/Austria by ways other than mail-order-briding they typically tend to be as non-Europid as humanly possible.

Hey Sigurd.Mexico gets bad publicity.Maybe Mexico should stop printing all
    those "The Guide for the Mexican Migrant" booklets and handing them out
    to all those "underclass" Mexicans.It's their Government who encourages
    them to "migrate" to the promise land to spread their beautiful way of life
    to all of us deserving Americans.

If Mexico ever wants to get some good publicity from me and hell of alot of other Americans,maybe they should start worrying about their underclassed.
    It's kind of sad that Americans are getting bad publicity for defending their
    homeland.

Maybe that European Elite that encompasses 4 to 5 million of the general
    population needs to take care of their own problems with their native citizens
    instead of sending them our way.Here,read about the booklet the Mexican Elites
    wrote for the Underclassed and gave out for free.The book is a free supplement to El Libro Vaquero, a popular cowboy comic book in Mexico.

http://www.cwalocal4250.org/outsourc...o%20Guide3.pdf

http://www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frosty24.htm

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

The ruling class in Mexico is a problem. They have no interest in stopping illegal migration to the US & even encourage it, as OneWolf pointed out. The recent protests by the Mexican establishment in Mexico is a reflection of the interests of the Spanish ruling elite in Mexico City. Truth is these people (the illegals) are treated like trash in Mexico, it is only when they cross the border that the White Mexican elite have any concern for their welfare.

That is bullshit. The population density of Mexico is less than the population density of Austria. It is only little above that of the US, actually. There is just under 100 Million Mexicans spread out over approx. 2.5 million square kilometres, i.e. roughtly 40 per square kilometre.
    It is more like 110 million & that is not counting the at least 30 million in the US. Remember some of Mexico is very dry desert, not suitable for high density populations.

There is no surplus population, just scroungers who don't think twice and leave. Actually the same for Turkey, which has a similar population density to Austria and a lower one than France and a much lower one than Germay. Our fault is to accept them when 90% of them are economic refugees.
    The problem is the Mexican economy could not absorbed the huge population increases of the last 50-years. The Mexican elites do not like change (like elites everywhere) and rather then adopt reforms that could have expanded the economy sooner - and altered the power structure - they encouraged illegal migration to the US. Otherwise they would have faced a revolution in Mexico. Ilegal imigration has been a safety release valve for decades & it is apparent that the has been the reasoning (even if not stated) by some in Washington for not opposing migration from Mexico. All this has done however is delayed the day of reckoning & transferred the problem to the US.

There is also a caste structured society in Mexico, made possible by the abundant poor populace. It is being replicated in California & other areas.

As it is Mexico is in a fragile state, because of poverty & the growing power of the drug cartels. The current situation is because of Mexico's history as a Castilian Catholic fuedal state imposed on an Amerindian population.

Why would they adopt the same destructive "family planning" programs as we do.
    Because they refuse to support their own poulation.

The natural stride in the cases of overpopulation is actually expansion, just that we Germanics have been told that is evil. Instead, it would be just natural ... just that we are the only ones who seem to have forgotten that.
    But certain nations, like Mexico, El Salvador & Haiti, are expanding into the US. It goes back to the question,"Who has a right to live in the US?". And Turkey, Algeria & Morroco are expanding into Europe. I don't think people should have the right to procreate if they have no means of taking care of thier offspring & in the cases of certain nations it is a national problem. Those nations that are exporting their population problems beyond their borders should be coerced into adopting strict family planning policies, e.g. China. Is there a right to expand (emigrate) because of increasing population?

I think one of the main causes (along with tax policies & radical feminism) that has cause a collapse in the birthrate among Western women has been immigration from the third-world, depressing wages, increasing living costs & overwhelming public services, including schools. Solve the immigration problem & there will be a rise in births among the native popuations in Europe & the Eurolands.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast