+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Should Germanics Rule the World?

Last Online
    2 Hours Ago @ 06:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Demolition
    Politics
    Far Right
    Religion
    Anti-Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Should Germanics Rule the World?

[Split from The psychology of Germanics.]

Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    Sure we are different. And the question really is not whether it is "better" than others, the point rather is that it is the "best for us". It doesnt matter whether other people consider it good or bad, we should stop to care about other people's opinion about our mindsets and psychology and the cultures and societies resulting from there. It is not our problem if a Maori or Chinese or South American considers it inappropiate for them or not. It is appropiate for us, it reflects what we are.
    So, yes, we are better than others. Our worldviews are better than those of others. This does not need to be universally true, it is enough when it is true for us.
    As Sigurd once said, the god of an other people might very well be the devil for us or vice versa. It is a question of perspective, and we really should stop caring about whether anyone else agrees with us or not. This counts for everything, our cults, our cultures, our societies, our way of life. Instead of caring about the opinions of others, we should protect our world and way of life with everything that's necessary to do so. To remain (or become again) ourselves.
    Because the Germanic ideal is not universal is the very reason why our people are being exterminated.

The only way we will ever protect/preserve what is ours is for Germanics to rule the world. This is how the jews get away with everything they inflict on us as well as other peoples.
    Most were never given the opportunity to compare their poisonous ways with that of the Germanic ideal, which would have made this world a much better place.

Tell me, what is so wrong about Germanics being the masters of the world?
    What is so wrong about conquering and teaching the Maori or the Chinese or the South American our ideals, so long as it furthers the preservation of our culture?
    In my opinion, this will be the only way we will ever be free of bad influences and the ambitions of other, lesser cultures.

Total rule or total subjugation can be the only paths available to a great people.
    Last edited by Hrodnand; Friday, May 14th, 2010 at 12:14 AM. Reason: original thread link added

Last Online
    Sunday, March 8th, 2020 @ 04:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    667 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan
    Because the Germanic ideal is not universal is the very reason why our people are being exterminated.
    You mix up two different pairs of socks here.
    I was talking about "universal" in the sense that it refers to every race/people in the world, while you mourn that it is right now not "universal" among Germanics.

The only way we will ever protect/preserve what is ours is for Germanics to rule the world. This is how the jews get away with everything they inflict on us as well as other peoples.
    Most were never given the opportunity to compare their poisonous ways with that of the Germanic ideal, which would have made this world a much better place.

Tell me, what is so wrong about Germanics being the masters of the world?
    I'm not that sure about whether it would be advantageous to emulate the Jewish ways. After all, it is the reason why they are an persecuted people since 3000 years.

What is so wrong about conquering and teaching the Maori or the Chinese or the South American our ideals, so long as it furthers the preservation of our culture?
    Maybe it would be wise to start with our own people instead of traveling the world to teach each and everyone.

And when you have a look into a random ghetto of any random people in your backyard, you might notice that some of them live among us for 300 years. It's a waste of time to bother about their wellbeing, or to teach them stuff they are unable to grasp.

In my opinion, this will be the only way we will ever be free of bad influences and the ambitions of other, lesser cultures.
    We have created quite a bit of a mess for ourselves with caring about the wellbeing of other people. We gave them our tools and inventions and let them have their way.

If we wouldnt care about the enlightenment of other people, this mess simply wouldnt exist. We would have kicked them from our borders long before they'd been able to steal our creations that they now turn against us. And again we let them have their way.

This is our real problem we need to solve. We need to understand that nature will do her job when the time is ripe. We are not responsible to enlighten others or to safe them from their demise, who for the most parts are anyway unable to follow our footsteps, and start caring first and foremost about ourselves. When this at one points include to wipe off another people forcefully, because they wont allow us to have our ways, then so be it.

Total rule or total subjugation can be the only paths available to a great people.
    I've always had a partiality for all the beautiful greys that are inbetween. There are decisions that are black and white, and there are decisions that can be any scale of grey. And honestly, beside that one certain other race I cant see a reason why we should fight against each and everyone.

War and strife are a necessity, not an end in themselves.

When we are proud to be civilisation, it should be possible to live with other races (outside our borders) and deal with them in a civilised manner, provided they understand the meaning of borders. As long as they do though I couldnt care less what other people do or do not within their borders.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2018 @ 12:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Gothic
    Ancestry
    Scandinavia, Britain
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Engaged
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    There is no point in teaching how other peoples should live their lives. How Asians or South Americans want lo live their lives is up to them. And the way we Germanics behave is also genetical I would believe, so you can't really teach someone to live a way someone who is very different from you should live.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Demolition
    Politics
    Far Right
    Religion
    Anti-Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    You mix up two different pairs of socks here.
    I was talking about "universal" in the sense that it refers to every race/people in the world, while you mourn that it is right now not "universal" among Germanics.
    What I meant was that because the Germanic ideal does not hold power everywhere is the very reason why everybody else in the world is trying to destroy us.
    They will never leave us alone, simply because they cannot stand the idea that someone else out there is better than they. This is the main motivation for why jews have been plotting against us for so long.
    In order to pass themselves off as the worlds (ersatz-)best, they must first remove all traces of a culture that actually was the best, which is the Germanic. They can't have existing reminders of a time when they were in the mighty shadows of someone else.

I'm not that sure about whether it would be advantageous to emulate the Jewish ways.
    I never advocated anything jewish. I said as much when I wrote this:

Maybe it would be wise to start with our own people instead of traveling the world to teach each and everyone.
    To the average Germanic nowadays, we are all equals. The reason they spout this nonsense is because they don't want to offend other peoples. If we can change the mind of other people first then naturally our own will try to adapt to this way of thinking as well.
    It has been tried numerous times to start with the Germanic and each time has failed. Sure, a few may have been recruited along the way, but for the most part the very notion of "preservation" is considered a great evil to them.

And when you have a look into a random ghetto of any random people in your backyard, you might notice that some of them live among us for 300 years. It's a waste of time to bother about their wellbeing, or to teach them stuff they are unable to grasp.
    We only need teach them the rudimentary basics. I understand they will never reach our level of sophistication, but this was meant to be.
    We as a people have a duty to behave as the worlds best. This is why our culture is in decline because most Germanics are trying to give lesser cultures a chance to be the best as well, and this is unnatural, a waste of time and of resources.

If we wouldnt care about the enlightenment of other people, this mess simply wouldnt exist.
    I only want to enlighten them to the extent of what is expected of them when dealing with their Germanic masters.

I've always had a partiality for all the beautiful greys that are inbetween. There are decisions that are black and white, and there are decisions that can be any scale of grey.
    Please explain.

And honestly, beside that one certain other race I cant see a reason why we should fight against each and everyone.
    Because "each and everyone" is fighting against us as we speak!
    It is a battle between Germanics/Gentiles and the rest of the world, who hate and want to exterminate us.

War and strife are a necessity, not an end in themselves.
    How so?

When we are proud to be civilisation, it should be possible to live with other races (outside our borders) and deal with them in a civilised manner, provided they understand the meaning of borders. As long as they do though I couldnt care less what other people do or do not within their borders.
    But they don't care about "borders", which is why the muslims and the mexicans feel they have a right to our lands, simply because they are getting away with it.
    A show of brutality is needed. We need to make other peoples frightened of us. We need to subjugate them first before they subjugate us.

If we are the worlds best then this should also extend to us as being the worlds rulers as well. There was a time when keeping to ourselves in Europe may have worked, but too many cultures have gotten a taste of our greatness since that time and they now want a piece of the action. They need to be dealt with, and the only way to subdue them is to rule over them.

Last Online
    Sunday, December 2nd, 2018 @ 07:06 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Transylvanian Saxon
    Ancestry
    Austria/GermanBohemia
    State
    Transylvania Transylvania
    Zodiac Sign
    Scorpio
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Project management consultant
    Politics
    Far Centre
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    The reason why we are being exterminated is because an alien mindset thinks that it should be universal. Making our ways universal is no better than theirs.

The only way we will ever protect/preserve what is ours is for Germanics to rule the world.
    This is how the jews get away with everything they inflict on us as well as other peoples.
    We can't deal with immigrants within our own borders and you talk about world domination?
    The jews must be eliminated or suppressed to the point when they are unable to move the strings behind the curtain, cutting those strings would be enough instead of ruling the world.

Tell me, what is so wrong about Germanics being the masters of the world?]
    So that afterward they can be integrated and called "germanic"?
    It is plainly idiotic and makes us no better than the jews. The difference of cultures is the key through which partly we can differentiate ourselves. If we make everyone the same as we are we are actually destroying our own identity.

Perhaps the romans were such a "great" people or the soviets when they imposed rule over East Europe or the jews, or the masses of immigrants who seem to rule more and more each day on our own lands.
    The measure of greatness for a cultural/ethnic group lies far from how many lands they rule.
    :Überschöpfung:

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Demolition
    Politics
    Far Right
    Religion
    Anti-Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodnand View Post
    The reason why we are being exterminated is because an alien mindset thinks that it should be universal. Making our ways universal is no better than theirs.
    I only want Germanics to be in charge of the earth, not to try to convert other people into Germanics. You mis-interpreted what I was saying.
    By having total rule this would allow us more freedom to practice preservation on our own lands without the intrusive cultures of others.
    Do you have another method by which we can preserve our people?

We can't deal with immigrants within our own borders and you talk about world domination?
    The immigrants will not stop coming until their own countries have been conquered and all European borders closed to them. Of course I have no idea how to achieve this without armies or weapons, but I am only speculating what needs to be done should we have those kind of resources.

The jews must be eliminated or suppressed to the point when they are unable to move the strings behind the curtain, cutting those strings would be enough instead of ruling the world.
    After you have dealt with the jews will you then be prepared to deal with China, North Korea, Pakistan, India, etc?
    Perhaps jewish influence is behind these very real threats as well, but we still have no evidence to support this theory.
    It would be wise to not rule out the possibility that they are just as much of a threat to our people as the jew.
    Do you have any evidence that proves if we stop the jew from wreaking havoc in our own lands that the evil will just stop there?

So that afterward they can be integrated and called "germanic"?
    I never said this. These people should be allowed to retain their culture as a better way of softening the "blow" of Germanic rule.

If we make everyone the same as we are we are actually destroying our own identity.
    Where did you get the idea that I advocated this nonsense?

The measure of greatness for a cultural/ethnic group lies far from how many lands they rule.
    Expansion of territory and our ideals will act as a buffer to any threat against us. The more land we rule the more we insure the the extended survival of our people.
    Again, I have no intention of converting any foreign subject into a Germanic.
    In an ideal world we would not need to rule them at all, but this world we live in is one that will continue to attack Germanics until not a single one of is left standing or we ourselves have been subjugated.

May I ask what you have against total rule by Germanics?
    It is either them or us.

Last Online
    Sunday, December 2nd, 2018 @ 07:06 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Transylvanian Saxon
    Ancestry
    Austria/GermanBohemia
    State
    Transylvania Transylvania
    Zodiac Sign
    Scorpio
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Project management consultant
    Politics
    Far Centre
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    I only want Germanics to be in charge of the earth, not to try to convert other people into Germanics.
    How would you do this? Putting the native people of the respective land into reservations? You think they would just give up so easily their own native homeland? You think it is "germanic" to put our knives to the world's throat and force them to bow to our ways?

By having total rule this would allow us more freedom to practice preservation on our own lands without the intrusive cultures of others.
    But then why focus on preservation when we ruled out everyone?

Do you have another method by which we can preserve our people?
    Making our people more critical and more conscious about who they are and where they belong also about the importance of heritage, ethnicity and the preservation of these.

The immigrants will not stop coming until their own countries have been conquered and all European borders closed to them.

Yes, close the borders but leave them rule their lands the way they want to.

After you have dealt with the jews will you then be prepared to deal with China, North Korea, Pakistan, India, etc?
    Probably yes. A folk-oriented policy would hasten up processes that are for the preservation of our folk, including a well prepared defense in the case of attack.

These people should be allowed to retain their culture as a better way of softening the "blow" of Germanic rule.
    But with germanic soldiers at their borders with guns in their hands and within their lands constantly making inspections to a avoid a possible conspiracy against germanics?

Where did you get the idea that I advocated this nonsense?
    From your statement where you said that we should teach them our ideals.

Expansion of territory and our ideals will act as a buffer to any threat against us. The more land we rule the more we insure the the extended survival of our people.
    Nope, the romans thought in a similar way and they were proven wrong. The more land you rule the more soldiers you need to control more and more people which in the end undermines you.

May I ask what you have against total rule by Germanics?
    The simple fact that it's ungermanic in all its ways, not to mention that it's also impossible.
    :Überschöpfung:

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Demolition
    Politics
    Far Right
    Religion
    Anti-Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodnand View Post
    You think it is "germanic" to put our knives to the world's throat and force them to bow to our ways?
    It is un-Germanic to allow the world to put a knife to our throat and bow to their ways, which is precisely what most Germanics are doing.

But then why focus on preservation when we ruled out everyone?
    So that future generations of Germanics will not fall prey to the such things as feminism, race-mixing, "equality" for all, etc.
    Constant vigilance will be required even when it seems that there is no threat left.
    This is where our ancestors made their biggest mistake, when they let their guards down and ignored the little details (jews) that were rallying against them in secret.

Making our people more critical and more conscious about who they are and where they belong also about the importance of heritage, ethnicity and the preservation of these.
    There are very few Germanics that you can approach nowadays and achieve success with this method. A noble endeavor yes, but one that is not applicable. Even if they were re-awakened to their heritage it would still take even longer to get them to fight.

Yes, close the borders but leave them rule their lands the way they want to.
    The muslims have had their eyes on Europe for centuries. They are obsessed with invading our lands and subduing our people. Allowing them to do what they want will only make them continue in this effort.
    Would it not be better to monitor them at all times to insure that no such threats will ever harm our people again?
    Total rule is the only way to insure this.

Probably yes. A folk-oriented policy would hasten up processes that are for the preservation of our folk, including a well prepared defense in the case of attack.
    The people will still be recovering from the shock of having their precious jews removed from power. The shock will only increase when they suddenly realize that we must also kick out all of the foreigners AND defend Europe from being attacked by the rest of the world, which is porecisely what is happening.
    Most Europeans are under the impression that if they just keep on apologizing that the world will come to respect us and that diplomacy will prevail as a result. It is this kind of docile behavior that our enemies are counting on.

But with germanic soldiers at their boarders with guns in their hands and within their lands constantly making inspection to a avoid a possible conspiracy against germanics?
    Naturally, but this is an obstacle that all ruling countries have faced in the past, and most European countries dealt with these resistant factions quite successfully. We must accept the smooth with the rough. This will also be our opportunity to prove to the world that we can deal with these resistance movements effectively and brutally should it be necessary, and sadly, most likely will be.
    But this will all be done for the future of our heritage.
    I would not mind being seen by history as a ruthless tyrant if it meant that my grandchildren can sit in a classroom not surrounded by muslims and mexicans.

From your statement where you said that we should teach them our ideals.
    Which would be a far better alternative than what most people on this earth are forced to follow.

Nope, the romans thought in a similar way and they were proven wrong. The more land you rule the more soldiers you need to control more and more people which in the end undermines you.
    The Romans failed, what makes you think we would also?

The simple fact that it's ungermanic in all its ways...
    I repeat my first answer:

"It is un-Germanic to allow the world to put a knife to our throat and bow to their ways, which is precisely what most Germanics are doing."

Would you be willing to do the unthinkable if you also came to the conclusion that it was the only alternative open to us?

Last Online
    Sunday, March 8th, 2020 @ 04:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    667 Posts
    What I meant was that because the Germanic ideal does not hold power everywhere is the very reason why everybody else in the world is trying to destroy us.
    When the "Germanic ideal" (whatever that may be in terms of "world politics") nowhere exists or holds power, there is no reason whatsoever for any other race to destroy us.

The point why we are destroyed rather is that we play sheep for the oligarchs and Bilderbergs of this world and lead their wars against their foes, making them to our own too. This is not a war against a Germanic ideal, it is a war against mindless sheep fighting alien wars.

I never advocated anything jewish. I said as much when I wrote this:

You advocated to emulate the jewish will for world dominance. Whatever the claimed reason to implement one or another form of your own people's "ideals" on other people, it will end in the point that we will become a persecuted people just like a Jews. And with every right, if we act the same way as they do.

To the average Germanic nowadays, we are all equals. The reason they spout this nonsense is because they don't want to offend other peoples. If we can change the mind of other people first then naturally our own will try to adapt to this way of thinking as well.
    You're advocating to make use of the conditioned herd-mentality to eventually (with a big MAYBE) have our people follow others, who MAYBE will take care of our culture?

Sorry, that makes no sense whatsoever.

It has been tried numerous times to start with the Germanic and each time has failed. Sure, a few may have been recruited along the way, but for the most part the very notion of "preservation" is considered a great evil to them.
    ???

We only need teach them the rudimentary basics. I understand they will never reach our level of sophistication, but this was meant to be.
    We as a people have a duty to behave as the worlds best. This is why our culture is in decline because most Germanics are trying to give lesser cultures a chance to be the best as well, and this is unnatural, a waste of time and of resources.
    I think we have a duty to care for our own people. As I said before, what other people do or not do is - as long as they dont attack us - not our problem. When they live on trees, its solely their problem, not ours.

I only want to enlighten them to the extent of what is expected of them when dealing with their Germanic masters.
    I think this attitude is exactly the problem.

And as Hrodnand says, there is no point to talk about world domination when we're not even in charge of our own countries...

Because "each and everyone" is fighting against us as we speak!
    It is a battle between Germanics/Gentiles and the rest of the world, who hate and want to exterminate us.
    They want to exterminate us because "we" (as the sheeple that leads alien wars for other people) attack them, "enlighten" them with democrazy, bring them our economy, culture and society and give a f#*kn sh*t about their way of life.

Maybe we should rethink our attitude to them, they might be not as aggressive as they seem right now, and they arent aggressive without right either.

But they don't care about "borders", which is why the muslims and the mexicans feel they have a right to our lands, simply because they are getting away with it.
    Again you mix up cause and effect.

If we are the worlds best then this should also extend to us as being the worlds rulers as well. There was a time when keeping to ourselves in Europe may have worked, but too many cultures have gotten a taste of our greatness since that time and they now want a piece of the action. They need to be dealt with, and the only way to subdue them is to rule over them.
    You equate "best" with "ruler" over each and everyone, the "world". And everything short of ruler over each and everyone makes you think that you/we as a people have become scum and worthless.

That we have become worthless has other reasons, and I agree that this process must be reversed. "Shows of brutality", attempts to "world rulership" or "enforcing our ideals over other people" might not contribute anything positive to that process though.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Demolition
    Politics
    Far Right
    Religion
    Anti-Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    When the "Germanic ideal" (whatever that may be in terms of "world politics") nowhere exists or holds power, there is no reason whatsoever for any other race to destroy us.
    These countries will soon be appropriated by our enemies for the very purpose of further building their strength against us. Besides, there are very few countries left out there that aren't hostile to Germanics. Most non-Germanics want to put us in chains or exterminate us altogether.

Example: China will eventually appropriate as much land as they can get, much in the same way the muslims will. These acquired countries will be forced to fight for China, whether they like it or not. The more resources china acquires the more it bolsters its own ability to invade and conquer our lands as a result. Your sit-back-and-just-let-things-be method is exactly what our enemies are laughing at.

If we don't appropriate these lands before other aggressively anti-Germanic countries get to them first then we lose yet more chances to build our resources to prepare for the inevitable conflict that is surely just around the corner. Anybody who has been keeping up can feel it in the air. This is a temporary lull for Germanics, the somewhat calm eye of the storm, for the true hellstorm for our people has only just begun. If you think we have it bad now you just wait to see what will happen in the coming decades.

Drastic measures need to be taken, however unsavory you think they contrast to the Heathen ideal, which I would fully agree with if this were an ideal world. But this world we live in is not ideal.
    It is time to spill blood. If you don't have the backbone for it than kindly do not criticize others who are perfectly willing to do so for the future of our race. This is the only way our enemies will respect us and leave us alone, which is to conquer them before they completely conquer us.

But, like I said previously, I am only speculating what could/should be done if we had the resources. You have still yet to provide a theory yourself, other than the fairy tale notion that our people are just going to suddenly wake up in the face of danger and rally round to fight.
    How do you propose to do this?

The point why we are destroyed rather is that we play sheep for the oligarchs and Bilderbergs of this world and lead their wars against their foes, making them to our own too. This is not a war against a Germanic ideal, it is a war against mindless sheep fighting alien wars.
    The Germanic ideal is precisely the very last obstacle these evil forces are fighting to eradicate. How can you not see this?!
    Our way of life was the best, one that taught a fierce independence as well as loyalty to the various Germanic countries we belong to.
    Once this has been subdued then their own plans for world domination will be complete.

We need to keep up with the times. You advocate a quaintly peaceful notion to deal with the violent situation at hand, when I say we must act as our enemies do before they take everything else left and leave us nothing. You seriously think the world will just leave us alone if we act like Switzerland and take a neutral stance? They scoff at such a notion.

You advocated to emulate the jewish will for world dominance.
    How is this exclusively a jewish one? Many countries who have ever had power made some attempt in their past to rule the world. The present ones who are attempting this I have already listed, with the jew at the forefront.

Whatever the claimed reason to implement one or another form of your own people's "ideals" on other people, it will end in the point that we will become a persecuted people just like a Jews. And with every right, if we act the same way as they do.
    How are the power jews persecuted? They hide their malicious ways behind most other jews, most of whom do not seem to mind, and care not about their own. It is these jews, the owners of media, education, entertainment, medicine, governments, etc, that we are fighting against.

Please explain how we would become prosecuted if we ruled everything. The power jews who seem to be on the verge of taking everything themselves do not seem to be suffering.

Besides Velvet, we already are persecuted. Again I ask you how we can achieve freedom for our people without extreme violence. The only way our enemies will leave us alone is if we rule over them. I fail to understand why you can't see this as the very obvious solution.

Again. I only speculate.

You're advocating to make use of the conditioned herd-mentality to eventually (with a big MAYBE) have our people follow others, who MAYBE will take care of our culture?
    Where did you get this ridiculous notion? I never said any such thing. Please point out where I say that we need other countries to protect us when all along I advocate appropriation of these countries. As their leaders it will be natural for us to be their protectors.

At one point it may have worked for Europeans to confine themselves to the old lands and preserve the various ways of life, but all Germanic countries are presently surrounded by those who not only want our lands but want to exterminate our people as well as our ideals. The only way to stop this progress is to fight fire with fire. When they make a grab for land then we also grab just as much. A show of power is needed. They rely on your method of defense to make this easier for them. If we just sit back and let the rest of the world take land, then sooner or later they will want Europe as well. They will never stop.
    As distasteful as it sounds we must emulate those that threaten us, but not to the point where we need their protection (please).

???
    The unfortunate trendiness of our people for the multi-cult fads can be turned against them. If they suddenly hear that hundreds of thousands of muslims are advocating separation from Germanic lands, even to the point of calling those who immigrate to our countries as traitors, then they will naturally imitate these sentiments, whether they know it is good for themselves in the future or not.
    Most Germanics are hopelessly caught up with trying to "keep with the times". The muslims who do not immigrate must take it upon themselves to shame these wayfarers to come back home, otherwise this immigration will also destroy their people as well as our own.

But, since this appears to not be the case, then invasion of muslim lands will be necessary to put a complete end to this. I can't think of another way in which to achieve this. If you can I would love to hear it.

I think we have a duty to care for our own people. As I said before, what other people do or not do is - as long as they dont attack us - not our problem. When they live on trees, its solely their problem, not ours.
    Unbelievable! As long as they don't attack us?! This is basically what is happening now as we speak. Where did you get the idea that they aren't attacking us, or will ever stop attacking us?
    The conspirators set their plans into actions centuries ago. We are now seeing the end result of this. The only way to stop it is to be willing to get our hands bloody in the process. Your method of doing things will surely hasten our extermination and are precisely opposite of this duty you speak of. To preserve the future of our people it will be necessary to behave as aggressors ourselves.
    Once we have everything then we can concentrate on the Heathen ideal.

Not our problem? If not our problem then please explain exactly what you think a problem means.

I think this attitude is exactly the problem.
    Again, I am only conjecturing here.
    Any country that conquers another must work to make future generations of those people more sympathetic to the ways of the conquerer. Not to the point where they would become Germanics, but enough to help lessen the number of those who rise against our rule.

They want to exterminate us because "we" (as the sheeple that leads alien wars for other people) attack them, "enlighten" them with democrazy, bring them our economy, culture and society and give a f#*kn sh*t about their way of life.
    I want their cultures to survive. I do not want them to think that they can become Germanics, only serve us. The best way for them to serve is to be allowed to retain a sense of their own cultures.

Again you mix up cause and effect.
    Please explain.

You equate "best" with "ruler" over each and everyone, the "world". And everything short of ruler over each and everyone makes you think that you/we as a people have become scum and worthless.
    Do I really? Please point out where I have ever said this.

That we have become worthless has other reasons, and I agree that this process must be reversed. "Shows of brutality", attempts to "world rulership" or "enforcing our ideals over other people" might not contribute anything positive to that process though.
    I am still waiting to hear an alternative to this that will work. You just keep saying ot without explaining yourself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast