Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Other Races Trying to Usurp Our Identity

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    The Aesthete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Online
    Monday, August 10th, 2020 @ 02:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Gender
    Politics
    Nordish Preservationist
    Posts
    2,203
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    314
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    171
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

    Other Races Trying to Usurp Our Identity

    I am sick and tired of other races trying to usurp our identity whether it’s giving their children Germanic names or identifying themselves as us. I was recently in a class where somebody identified themselves as Dutch and he was a black as the ace of spades, but said he was Dutch because he grew up there and his grandmother was Dutch. I was in another class where an Arab with no Germanic blood whatsoever identified himself as Aussie (a term which is only normally reserved for Anglo-Australians). The media is also culpable here recently I was reading in the paper about how a Swedish male got into a bar fight and bit part of a man’s cheek off. I thought that this behavior sounded unusual for a Swede as they are known for their self composure, I then managed to find out his name from another paper and it turns out he had an Arabic name. I was also watching a show on TV with a South East Asian girl with no trace of Germanic heritage called Heidi and thought can’t we have any part of our identity left intact. If the papers don’t want to identify these people specifically by race alone can they at least say Arab-Australian or whatever so they don’t give us a bad name. Additionally, I just had a lecturer tell a class that there is no such thing as race and that it is all a social construct, many in the class believed this, but if there is no such thing as race why can I plainly see it right before my very eyes? It is like saying there is no such thing as the colour blue because the labels of blue used by society have changed over time for example Cyan, Navy blue etc.

  2. #2
    Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Ocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2020 @ 07:31 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Location
    Glacier park
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Posts
    2,926
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    I had similar experiences in Latin America.

    They often use germanic names, mostly for the girls.

    You see clearly latin girls called Ingrid, Barbara and so on.

    I got used to it after a while but I remember that the looks and the name had a weird discrepancy
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

  3. #3
    Waffenbrüder und Blut
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Rassenhygieniker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Homo europćus
    Ancestry
    Iutum (Jutes), Agendicum (Sénons)
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Location
    Scotland
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    NS-Eugeniker
    Religion
    Highland Catholic
    Posts
    725
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Den groda View Post
    I am sick and tired of other races trying to usurp our identity whether it’s giving their children Germanic names or identifying themselves as us.
    Which other races? I have never seen Mongoloids nor Negroids claiming to be Germanics.

    The usurping comes only from non-Germanic caucasoids.

    In the first position, comes the ones of Mediterranean extraction such as Afro-Asiatics (Jews, Near Easterns et alii), Latinics (Iberians, Italians et alii) and other pseudo-Aryans.

    After them comes the Scandinavian wannabes known as Finno-Ugrians (Finns, Estonians et alii).

    And in last position the Slavs (Poles, Solvaks et alii).

    Ocko is correct, Latins will usually try to claim to be proud of having a distant blue eyed or blond haired grandparent(s) as a way to claim germaniness on themselves.

    Or even better, claim that behind that swarthy and greasy skin of theirs, lay a skin as white and pale as that of any other Germanic, but then go on explaining that their skin is the way it is all because they live in a hot country... Someone should tell those moron wannabes that a hot climate cause the skin of a white person to become red and dry, not brown and greasy...

    Finno-Ugrians also try to claim germaniness, especially the fact that most of them clearly state/pretend as if they are Scandinavians even though they aren't, just because they live in Northern Europe and had Genetic contribution from Germanics. Though their language is not even Germanic, let alone Indo-European.

    Slavs in General just say they are Slavs, but the ones who live close to Germanic territory would sometimes try to claim Germaniness upon themselves. Especially the poles, those ones are probably doing it to facilitate their invasion of Germanic countries, very much like the Jews do by getting Germanic names and claiming Germanic descent.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    arcticdoctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 31st, 2018 @ 02:05 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    england,france,norway,germany
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Alaska Alaska
    Gender
    Family
    Grandparent
    Occupation
    Medical Doctor
    Politics
    National Socialism
    Religion
    The Old Religion
    Posts
    240
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    This is just the Universe trying to balance out all those white twits who think

    they are "native americans" because GGGrandMa was a "cherokee princess".

    And all those wiggers with blond dreadlocks. We should ship all of them

    back to africa. Ha, that would be funny, seeing how long those befuddled

    twits would last in liberia before they wound up in a stew pot.


    "Cannibalism has been reported in several recent African conflicts, including the Second Congo War, and the civil wars in Liberia and Sierra Leone. A U.N. human rights expert reported in July 2007 that sexual atrocities against Congolese women go 'far beyond rape' and include sexual slavery, forced incest, and cannibalism.[109] This may be done in desperation, as during peacetime cannibalism is much less frequent;[110] at other times, it is consciously directed at certain groups believed to be relatively helpless, such as Congo Pygmies, even considered subhuman by some other Congolese.[111] It is also reported by some that witch doctors sometimes use the body parts of children in their medicine.[citation needed] In the 1970s the Ugandan dictator Idi Amin was reputed to practice cannibalism.[112][113]
    The self declared Emperor of the Central African Republic, Jean-Bédel Bokassa (Emperor Bokassa I), was tried on 24 October 1986 for several cases of cannibalism although he was never convicted.[114][115] Between 17 April and 19 April 1979 a number of elementary school students were arrested after they had protested against wearing the expensive, government-required school uniforms. Around one-hundred were killed. Bokassa is said to have participated in the massacre, beating some of the children to death with his cane and allegedly ate some of his victims.[116]"
    Illegitimi non Carborundum ! Coitus non Circum !
    Ex Gladio Libertas ! Μολών λαβέ !
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum !
    'All Political Power Grows out of the Barrel of a Gun' Chairman Mao

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Friday, March 30th, 2018 @ 11:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gothic
    Ancestry
    Scandinavia, Britain
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Gender
    Family
    Engaged
    Posts
    678
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    From my experience, most "wannabe-Germanics" are European while most non-Europeans such as Arabs usually are "wannabe-Latins", especially wannabe-Italian. Most Europeans however, seem to be more into being Celtic. This is because Celts settled much Europe thousands of years ago, and many people from southern and eastern Europe like to claim this ethnicity.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    The Aesthete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Online
    Monday, August 10th, 2020 @ 02:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Gender
    Politics
    Nordish Preservationist
    Posts
    2,203
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    314
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    171
    Thanked in
    114 Posts
    Rassenhygieniker I honestly have seen a Eurasian who was half caste claim to be Germanic. It is fair to say that once I got to know him that it was evident he did this more for status and that his true devotion would always be to his Asian kindred. I think all Germanic half castes identify more with the racial other side when it comes to it, just look at OJ Simpson’s kids.

  7. #7
    Waffenbrüder und Blut
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Rassenhygieniker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Homo europćus
    Ancestry
    Iutum (Jutes), Agendicum (Sénons)
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Location
    Scotland
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    NS-Eugeniker
    Religion
    Highland Catholic
    Posts
    725
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Den groda View Post
    Rassenhygieniker I honestly have seen a Eurasian who was half caste claim to be Germanic.
    Yes that could be possible for a mixed breed, such as Eurasians and other Lappoids who live in Scandinavia, but usually non-mixed negroids/mongoloids would not try to claim to be Germanics, especially since they couldn't even pass as being average Europeans.


    Quote Originally Posted by Den groda View Post
    I think all Germanic half castes identify more with the racial other side when it comes to it, just look at OJ Simpson’s kids.
    Uusually that is the case yes, mostly because even though racialism is being dismissed in the mind of germanic people in general, the natural instinct for the one drop rule still stand strong, for obviously it is intrinsic.

    Even someone that has a little bit of non-germanic (especially non-European) blood, will not be seen as being the same as your average Germanic even by the average non-racist germanic.

  8. #8
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    The Horned God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    Friday, June 30th, 2017 @ 08:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Other Other
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Age
    42
    Family
    Single adult
    Posts
    2,243
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Méldmir View Post
    Most Europeans however, seem to be more into being Celtic. This is because Celts settled much Europe thousands of years ago, and many people from southern and eastern Europe like to claim this ethnicity.
    I have encountered this myself. A woman from the former Yugoslavia once told me that she came from a Celtic region. I informed her that it should be remembered that the celts were a cultural/lingustic group and not a single ethnicity. In the same way that not everyone who can speak English or drinks coca cola shares the same ethnicity.
    Close observation may result in feelings of horror, wonder and awe at world you find yourself inhabiting.

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Friday, March 30th, 2018 @ 11:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gothic
    Ancestry
    Scandinavia, Britain
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Gender
    Family
    Engaged
    Posts
    678
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Horned God View Post
    I have encountered this myself. A woman from the former Yugoslavia once told me that she came from a Celtic region. I informed her that it should be remembered that the celts were a cultural/lingustic group and not a single ethnicity. In the same way that not everyone who can speak English or drinks coca cola shares the same ethnicity.
    Yes. It seems quite popular to claim Celticness today, not sure why though. Maybe it's because of the mystery and romanticsm that surrounds it, being a smaller language group than others. I think however what people associate with Celtic culture, is actually Irish culture. Also it is a way for southern Europeans to show they are truly "white", even though most old Celts who roamed Europe probably had little to do with modern Irish, they are different things as you point out.

  10. #10
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Mouse Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Online
    Wednesday, November 1st, 2017 @ 06:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Ancestry
    England
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Queensland Queensland
    Location
    Not here anymore
    Gender
    Occupation
    Has Left Skadi
    Politics
    Has Left Skadi
    Religion
    Has Left Skadi
    Posts
    424
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Den groda View Post
    Additionally, I just had a lecturer tell a class that there is no such thing as race and that it is all a social construct, many in the class believed this, but if there is no such thing as race why can I plainly see it right before my very eyes? It is like saying there is no such thing as the colour blue because the labels of blue used by society have changed over time for example Cyan, Navy blue etc.
    You'll find that your lecturer is THE most racist person on Earth. Why, because in Australia the Brits were 'erasing' Aboriginees trying to assimilate them into our culture and people. (I'm led to wonder that) most of the Aboriginal traits are recessive, even more recessive than our own. Hence the problem they were having. In time, they disappear. So, they called it outright genocide.

    You'll perhaps see many 'whitees' doing Aborignial dancing and in rather intellectual jobs too. They have Aboriginal ancestry but for some people it's completley washed away.

    I haven't looked too far into it, but such things and practices were stopped in Australia to prevent the Aborigniees from being totally wiped out.

    It goes to show, genocide of any racial class is evil, especially if you say such a thing as 'there is no such thing as race'. I'm positive the Aboriginees who know of what I am talking about will want to that 'Evil Racist Lecturer' to die.

    His attitude goes in direct defiance of Australian law. (Actually I mean the International Law against Genocide, Australia is a signatory)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Identity Europa
    By Berrocscir in forum The United States
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Monday, June 6th, 2016, 02:27 PM
  2. Birth Marks and Races/Sub-Races
    By Northern Paladin in forum Physical Anthropology
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Tuesday, April 19th, 2011, 05:19 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: Tuesday, July 24th, 2007, 02:10 PM
  4. Identity Satanism
    By Oskorei in forum Comparative Religion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: Sunday, July 3rd, 2005, 07:03 AM
  5. Age of Races and Sub-Races
    By cosmocreator in forum Physical Anthropology
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Wednesday, April 2nd, 2003, 08:01 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •