Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    What on earth

If you go back far enough we are all related to apes

For me the acknowledge of various subraces and races is science it has nothing to do with superiority

Last Online
    Tuesday, October 29th, 2019 @ 11:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Nordic + some Atlantid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostmane View Post
    I don't understand the whole ''racial purity'' thing. First of all being of near 100% germanic ancestry with blond hair and blue eyes doesn't somehow make you superior to someone who isn't, It's a hair and eye color, it means nothing besides the fact that you are probably of a mostly white family.

The way I see it is people trying to somehow validate they are special or superior to others, and they will grasp onto anything that is available. People who are afraid of simply existing just as they are, something that the majority of dogma's and people suffer from.

People even go as far as DNA test to validate it. Remember one thing, you are the same person you were the before you found out about your DNA, if you somehow discover you are a small percentage of foreign blood you shouldn't feel bad about it.
    Oh dear. True, being racially pure -- even Germanic/Aryan -- does not make you superior to each and anyone who is not, but that is not the point. The point, the big and really important one, is the genetic composition of our society; viz what genes that constitute us as a people.

Eugenics is a team sport.

You see, if we keep our race "pure" we might still have societies like Germany, Norway and Sweden a few thousand years from now; perhaps even better. But if we brown out and mix with all the others they might very well look like Bangladesh. You can certainly find good and brilliant people here and there in Bangladesh, but that does not make it a good place to live.

It might come as a surprise to you, but the way society and culture is constituted is to no small part a function of the underlying biology. It is the third world people who make the thirld world into what it is, not the other way around. Just look at Australia and South Africa.

Last Online
    Friday, September 2nd, 2016 @ 01:48 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Western Europe, Britain, Ireland
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Traditionalist, anti-capitalist
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by paganwinterviking View Post
    A few hundred years sure; we have evidence of our people race-mixing with alien races from as far back as 24,000 before our time of reckoning. A direct cross between Homo Neandertalensis (European native) and Homo Sapien (African native) has been found from around this year. This is one single example of the origin of why every single one of us on earth today (including we Europeans) have Sapien (and yes I mean n***er) blood inside each and every one of us. Our advanced Neanderthal ancestors kidnapped and impregenated Homo Sapien women when the Negroes arrived in Europe. Our modern skeletons and skulls are proof of this.
    I've heard recently that all Europeans have some Neanderthal blood within them and Africans as a whole do not. So I don't know where the evidence is that Europeans mated with the African Erectus, if thats what you're implying.

It's funny, Afrocentrists have been using this as proof that Europeans are a primitive race, not realising that the African Erectus has a smaller and more primitive brain than both Cromagnon and Neanderthal

Last Online
    9 Hours Ago @ 08:04 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    553 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forest_Dweller
    I've heard recently that all Europeans have some Neanderthal blood within them and Africans as a whole do not. So I don't know where the evidence is that Europeans mated with the African Erectus, if thats what you're implying.

It's funny, Afrocentrists have been using this as proof that Europeans are a primitive race, not realising that the African Erectus has a smaller and more primitive brain than both Cromagnon and Neanderthal
    Not the African Erectus, but the socalled "modern human", who is supposed to originate in northern Africa. While this modern human genetic made no bigger impact on the African primitive humans, it made a huge impact on European Neanderthal genes, and also Asian Erectus (proof: developed areas are Europe and Asia).

Now, this north African "modern human" species already had made huge steps through adaption, and there are even scientists who pose that the black skin color of Africans is unique to them and a rest of their primitive ancestors, while this modern human was some light-brownish, more like modern Arabs. Neanderthals most likely already have been white when moderns arrived.

The South African San people call blacks in their language "non-eatable mammals" (it should be noted that they only distinguish the animal kingdom between eatable and non eatable mammals and humans, to which they count themselves, Asians and also Whites), and we must assume that a Neanderthal would have done the same. Tried to eat it, doesnt taste, so its not eatable, but for sure a Neanderthal wouldnt have mated with such a primitive being as a Congoid. Neanderthals were not quite as primitive as many people (pseudo-scientists) want to make them appear.

Neanderthal reconstruction

With regards to the DNA, it turns out that Europeans and Asians indeed have around 4 percent identifial Neanderthal genes, but the main bulk of genes is neutral (means its more or less the same in all mammals), so the actual part of Neanderthal genes could be way higher. Since they were the species that got the "modern" admixture, I would even tend to think that the main bulk of our genetics actually is Neanderthal. But that's just me.

Although genetic science makes huge steps in deciphering the DNA, they mainly still concentrate on alleles and single genes. Only recently, after the decoding of the complete strains of human DNA, they have renamed, for good reasons, the parts formerly called "junk DNA" to "non-coding DNA", which is a better, but still not really accurate term, because these parts are not at all passive. These parts contain the "switches" with which genes / alleles are activated or deactivated (made to code or not code), so they are actually very important.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Senior Member paganwinterviking's Avatar
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 07:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Aryan Indo-European
    Ancestry
    Norse, German, Irish, northern Italian
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Connecticut Connecticut
    Youth
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Nordicism, Odalism
    Religion
    Paganism/Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Einarr View Post
    Hello Varg Vikernes clone, how are you on this day? Am only teasing, though your belief does seem rather crazy (in my opinion). You are of course welcome to have it, however.
    Oh I'm sorry, excuse me for presenting evidence that I'm pretty sure only Varg has ever mentioned and helped to spread. My mistake.

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 05:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by paganwinterviking View Post
    Oh I'm sorry, excuse me for presenting evidence that I'm pretty sure only Varg has ever mentioned and helped to spread. My mistake.
    "Presented evidence"? At best you were only quoting from a theory.
    May I ask why you have chosen to believe it so wholeheartedly?
    Do you feel that it is incontestable?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello, I have some questions about this board and it members.

How is your views on racial purity?

Would you accept someone as Germanic even though he/she isn't fully Germanic?
    Would you accept someone as Germanic even though he/she isn't of wholly European descent?

Please provide numbers of "mixture" you would allow if the answer is yes. I have read in some threads that there are some american members who have small amounts of native american blood in them, so this could be interesting

And, do you believe racial purity is a necessity to have a Germanic mind and spirit?

Thank you
    If someone isn't fully Germanic, is part Irish, or part Italian, or Polish they could be acceptable

If someone isn't fully Germanic, is part Nigerian, or part Turkish they are not acceptable, under any circumstances.

Last Online
    Friday, September 2nd, 2016 @ 01:48 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Western Europe, Britain, Ireland
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Traditionalist, anti-capitalist
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    In response to Velvet: It's quite hypocritical when they say that we would be a seperate species if there were any significant differences between the races and wouldn't be able to mix. Yet in the same breath they say that Neanderthals were significantly less intelligent and primitive compared to Cromagnons, yet they could mix.

When I look at modern human skull shapes they look a lot closer to Cromagnon than they do Neanderthal though, which has a protruding jaw much like the Homo Erectus. Are you saying that our genes are more Neanderthal than our physical appearance?

Last Online
    Thursday, March 17th, 2011 @ 04:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    IT
    Politics
    White Nationalist
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello, I have some questions about this board and it members.

How is your views on racial purity?

Would you accept someone as Germanic even though he/she isn't fully Germanic?
    Would you accept someone as Germanic even though he/she isn't of wholly European descent?

Please provide numbers of "mixture" you would allow if the answer is yes. I have read in some threads that there are some american members who have small amounts of native american blood in them, so this could be interesting

And, do you believe racial purity is a necessity to have a Germanic mind and spirit?

Thank you

I honestly could not give a flying monkey's fart as to whether someone is Germanic or not. The term 'Germanic' is meaningful only in linguistic and cultural terms, it has no genuine racial meaning. As for physical attraction, that is very much in the eye of the beholder, and you may be sexually attracted to a non-white person, but that does not mean that you would marry them.

Race does matter. It defines who we are as human beings, where we came from and our history and heritage. However, I find that the nordicist fanatics are too narrow minded to have a realistic view of what race actually is. The most dynamic and creative societies have never been the ones with the purest nordic blood (i.e. Sweden, Norway etc) but instead the ones where the three white subraces met and interbred.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, February 5th, 2012 @ 02:21 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    If someone is visibly European, thats good enough to me. A few other drops outside Europe wouldn't bug me as long as the person considered them self White.

For example... I'd never know Billy Bob Thornton was a small part American Indian. The same with Miley Cyrus and her father.

That's the case in America at times... you have a European descended person, with some other remote ancestors (usually Native American), but is still genetically White.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast