Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    306 Posts
    I dont eat there, and I encourage my friends to avoid places like that too. Sadly I know many who call themselves nationalists who supports these kinds of places.
    The food is very unhealthy and fast food is addictive.

Progressive Collectivist
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 10:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Autumn View Post
    How about eating at home, i do not understand why so many people eat so much outdoors.
    Because too many don't cook regularly for various reasons like lack of time and eating the frozen junk food is not much better - just somewhat cheaper, sometimes not even that.

Actually in my area going in some restaurants and eating there a menu at lunch can be actually somewhat cheaper than cooking by yourself if you want to eat a complete meal with good, tasty and fresh ingredients, not talking about the efforts.
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, June 30th, 2017 @ 09:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa View Post
    I dont know too much about the typical Fish'n Chips shops, but it doesnt sound too tasty for me, whats the offer there? What dishes do they usually have?
    It's not nouvelle cuisine; "Fish n' Chips" consists simply of deep fried fish in batter + thick cut chips with optional mushy peas. Fish'n Chips shops also sell Hamburgers as well as just about everything you'd expect to find on offer from McDonalds, but the quality is higher than McDonalds (that that's not saying much, is a given).

Fish and Chips is not exactly "healthfood" either but at least it's prepared using good quality fresh ingredients, i.e the chips are made fresh from real potatoes in the shop.

If you want fast food (and you didn't bring a packed lunch ), it is a reasonable alternative to McDonalds or too a Kebab. Of course it's still not something you should be eating everyday.
    Close observation may result in feelings of horror, wonder and awe at world you find yourself inhabiting.

Last Online
    4 Days Ago @ 08:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    Vinlandic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 1/4 Norwegian, 1/4 Irish
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Every now and again I get a hankering for a chocolate milkshake and I'll hit up a McDick's if it's the most convenient option. But that's about it. There are a number of independent "mom-and-pop" burger joints where I live and they taste soooo much better!

To those who eat McDonald's on a regular basis (or any fast food for that matter--it's all the same crap really), I highly recommend watching the documentary Super Size Me if you haven't already seen it. After seeing it you'll never be able to enjoy a Big Mac quite like you used to, and in the long run your body will thank you for it.
    Last edited by Ward; Saturday, May 8th, 2010 at 09:01 AM. Reason: typo
    ó Always outnumbered but never outclassed ó

Last Online
    Monday, February 28th, 2011 @ 10:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    French, Zeelandic, Dutch.
    Subrace
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Because too many don't cook regularly for various reasons like lack of time and eating the frozen junk food is not much better - just somewhat cheaper, sometimes not even that.

Actually in my area going in some restaurants and eating there a menu at lunch can be actually somewhat cheaper than cooking by yourself if you want to eat a complete meal with good, tasty and fresh ingredients, not talking about the efforts.
    Yes, but a part of your evening freedom goes away by going to a restaurant, i pay more but then i can stay at home sit behind my book/tv/pc instead of watching strangers eat right infront of me.

Last Online
    Sunday, October 3rd, 2010 @ 05:02 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Ancestry
    Scotland
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Nordid + Alpinid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Working is counter revolutionary
    Politics
    Anarchist
    Religion
    Nihilism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Horned God View Post
    However for only slightly more money a trip to almost any fish and chip shop will provide a quick meal which is infinitely more appealing than anything you'll get from McDonalds.

Thats the problem though, there are no fish and chip shops anymore. They are all Chinese take aways that also have an english menu or kebab shops.
    I wont give my money to immigrants because that sustains there illicit existence here, and they run the food places. It's like I would rather go to ASDA(Wal-Mart) or Tesco to get my shopping than to the asian owned corner-shop - where everything is expensive btw.

Thats why is feel no harm in going to these big international corporations, because they do give decent jobs to white folk and bypass all the immigrant owned business.

Progressive Collectivist
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 10:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    because they do give decent jobs to white folk and bypass all the immigrant owned business.
    McDonalds gives shitty jobs, sorry, I mean if we consider now "Mc-Jobs" something like "decent" for our youth, I wonder what comes next.

Also in my area most of the Fast Food personell are foreigners, some seem to have come to work in McDonalds & Co. even, often complete ethnic groups.

F.e. many McDonals are South East Asian + an Indian chief, same for Burger King, Kentucky Fried Chicken too, in one restaurant they had only black Africans.

I would never want one of my children working there, yet alone myself. That would be a disgrace rather, especially in this context and under those working conditions.

I feel sorry every time I see a white student working there actually.

If immigrants are good for something, than its that they do those jobs as long as the payment and conditions being that shitty at least, what causes a downward spiral of social exploitation for all people though, even those for which such Mc-Jobs were no good jobs.

When something like Wal-Mart and McDonalds gets a ray of hope in an area, we might search for a rope rather than cheer.

Not that I completely demonise those institutions, as I already said, but if thats whats left, a multinational exploitative corporation, owned by the plutocrats which make huge profits and ruin people and structures.

Wal-Mart is actually much worse than McDonalds, thankfully there are not too much such "superstores" in my area, but still an at least somewhat more healthy structure overall.
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Last Online
    Sunday, October 3rd, 2010 @ 05:02 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Ancestry
    Scotland
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Nordid + Alpinid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Working is counter revolutionary
    Politics
    Anarchist
    Religion
    Nihilism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    McDonalds gives shitty jobs, sorry, I mean if we consider now "Mc-Jobs" something like "decent" for our youth, I wonder what comes next.

Well, it is the only type of job some of us can get. It has regular pay and good hours. It's a life saver for some of us.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, June 30th, 2017 @ 09:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    I would never want one of my children working there, yet alone myself. That would be a disgrace rather, especially in this context and under those working conditions.
    Neither would I, but then I have no ambition to work in the restaurant business. I wouldn't consider working there a disgrace however, if an individual has been working the basic job in McDonalds for 5+ years then something is badly wrong.The idea of working in McDonalds full-time is to get promoted to manager after a few years. At the point where you have experience as a manager you have the option to go and work somewhere other than McDonalds.

That kind of opportunity for advancement is rare without at least a bachelors degree. The other point is that for a student the pay is usually slightly better than in most other unskilled jobs.

I feel sorry every time I see a white student working there actually.
    There must still be McDonalds restaurants that are European owned and run. If so then working there would seem like a reasonable option. Obviously from a social point of view I would rather choose not work in a situation where my co-workers were all or mostly foreign.
    Close observation may result in feelings of horror, wonder and awe at world you find yourself inhabiting.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast