+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where Is Location of Purest Teutonic/Nordic Blood?

Last Online
    Wednesday, May 12th, 2010 @ 01:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    German & Anglo-Saxon
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Divorced, not looking
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Congregationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Where Is Location of Purest Teutonic/Nordic Blood?

So much of the populations of the world now contains people of mixed bloods. The question arises: Are there enclaves where pure Teutonic/Nordic blood survives? Hopefully, there are such enclaves in the Scandinavian nations. There are certainly enclaves of pure Anglo-Saxon blood in the Appalachian Mountains. Some might suggest Iceland, where the Viking descendants proudly maintain genealogies back to the original settlers. However, Iceland has a strong Celtic infusion. The original population of Iceland was of Nordic and Celtic origin. This is evident from literary evidence dating from the settlement period, as well as from later scientific studies such as blood type and genetic analyses. One such genetics study has indicated that the majority of the male settlers were of Nordic origin while the majority of the women were of Celtic origin. This resulted from kidnaping Irish women by early settlers, who were bound for Icelabd. Iceland has extensive genealogical records. The biopharmaceutical company deCODE Genetics has funded the creation of a genealogy database which attempts to cover all of Iceland's known inhabitants. It predicts that the database, called Íslendingabók, as a valuable tool for conducting research on genetic diseases, given the relative isolation of Iceland's population.

Germania incognita
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    I2b1
    mtDNA
    J2a1a1b
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    South Trondelag South Trondelag
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts
    Maybe in mountain or valley areas in Norway, these areas has always been pretty isolated. Same with coastal communites.

"Make strong old dreams lest our world lose heart." -Ezra Pound

Support Skadi forum

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Tuesday, March 27th, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Tennessee Tennessee
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by georgepohl View Post
    So much of the populations of the world now contains people of mixed bloods. The question arises: Are there enclaves where pure Teutonic/Nordic blood survives? Hopefully, there are such enclaves in the Scandinavian nations. There are certainly enclaves of pure Anglo-Saxon blood in the Appalachian Mountains.
    Pure Anglo-Saxon blood in Appalachia? I was under the impression that there hasn't been a pure Anglo-Saxon since pre-500 A.D.

In Appalachia it is true that there are strong English or Ulster-Scots enclaves who historically mixed with each other, these people are called Cohee and they coexisted in the mountains with the folks that we called "Black Irish", my paternal family are such Cohee and we retained the dialect of those forefathers from Ulster up until modern times though in 2010 it is a bit diminishing due to media and migrations between Appalachia and the Midwest for economic reasons.

Some might suggest Iceland, where the Viking descendants proudly maintain genealogies back to the original settlers. However, Iceland has a strong Celtic infusion.
    I agree here, I used to think of Iceland in the past on a cultural basis but biologically they like many Brits are hybrids between Celt and Germanic.

From what I hear is that there is some very ancient Celtic input in western parts of Scandinavia, as far as Norway and Sweden there are cases of unmutated R1b1b2a1b* which is typically labeled as Italo-Celtic.

The frequencies in these regions are thin when compared to the frequencies of R1b1b2a1b* (unmutated beyond this point) in the British Isle's and other Atlantic nations, it has a strong West to East gradient (strongest in the West weakest in the East).

According to the maps it seems R1b1b2a1b* (unmutated) originated farther East, then there was a huge migration West, those that did not participate in the migration left their legacy in the East (almost like the Elves who did not cross on over into the Undying West).

However this does not explain how R1b1b2a1b* reached as far North as Norway and Sweden. I am thinking that it was some sort of smaller scale Celto-Germanic population exchange possibly due to the Lowland countries, from what I understand historically the Lowlanders of the continent had ancient contact with coastal Scandinavians so it's understandable that such contact could have allowed for some remaining Lowland continental R1b1b2a1b* folks to have made it into Scandinavia during the time of the early Celts and Germanics.

Last Online
    Sunday, September 20th, 2020 @ 06:53 AM
    Ethnicity
    Danish
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Western Australia Western Australia
    Family
    Single
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    I would guess isolated areas of Frisia/NW Germany, southern Sweden, Denmark and southern Norway (areas that were not invaded or settled by non-Germanic groups and were distant from major trade routes.) Outside of those areas, most Germanic people probably have some Slavic- or Celtic-speaking ancestors; natives of northern Norway and Sweden probably often have Finnish or Sami ancestors.

Progressive Collectivist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Primarily the South Western parts of Sweden and those South Eastern Norwegian areas adjacent to it. So especially the rural area around Oslo and Väster Gotland.

This map is from Lundborg, showing the Nordid core areas in Scandinavia in modern times, its not perfect but suffices to give an impression:

Crucial is, things can change over time, always did. In the Neolithic and early Metal Age some areas which are now more Nordid could have been less so and vice versa.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 10:03 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norsk/Kelt
    Ancestry
    Norge/Eireann
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Nordic Union Nordic Union
    Kompliziert!
    Occupation
    Border Protection
    Politics
    Volksgemeinschaft
    Religion
    Ásatrú
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts
    This entire thread is proof that Germanic heritage is under siege even within the bastion of northern Europe itself.
    Wahrheit Macht Freiheit.
    http://www.rheinwiesenlager.de
    HISTORY IS NOT HISTORY - UNLESS IT IS THE 100% TRUTH

Last Online
    Friday, May 13th, 2011 @ 02:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    South Dakota South Dakota
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I actually think that the upper midwest of the united states is more "germanic" than the current population of northern europe. I must note, however, that america, especially because of mexicans, has become beyond rescue.--- I am a ferm believer that I was part of the last generation of nordid americans.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 14th, 2021 @ 05:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts
    I heard the location of the purest Nordics was in Sweden, many Hallstatt looking people are apparently to be found there. I am not sure though, however it would probably be in Scandinavia but not too high up so as to avoid the Sami influence and not too low down like Malmö, because these areas have been heavily influenced by recent immigration, also probably not along the Swedish boarder with Finland. The rural areas around Oslo sound good, but they may have started to be influenced by Oslo’s large migrant community?

Progressive Collectivist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Den groda View Post
    I heard the location of the purest Nordics was in Sweden, many Hallstatt looking people are apparently to be found there. I am not sure though, however it would probably be in Scandinavia but not too high up so as to avoid the Sami influence and not too low down like Malmö, because these areas have been heavily influenced by recent immigration, also probably not along the Swedish boarder with Finland. The rural areas around Oslo sound good, but they may have started to be influenced by Oslo’s large migrant community?
    Well, I spoke only about the autochthonous people of course, if considering recent immigration, there is no larger area without other people and influences any more, not even if you dont be too strict and count all Nordeuropids (Nordid proper inclusive Nordatlantid subtype, Dalofaelid) as Nordoid.
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Last Online
    Saturday, August 14th, 2021 @ 05:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts
    Wouldn’t those autochthonous people still have a greater presence there than elsewhere?

Let’s try and be specific by naming villages or cities with the purest Nordic blood today; perhaps forum members can name places they have been that have a great presence of very pure Nordics e.g. Hallstatt.

I’ll kick it off by saying Bergen in Norway as I know of many very Nordic looking people who have professedly come from there.

Also it would be good if this thread could only be seen by forum members, because racial others may try and exploit this information.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast