Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    219 Posts

U.S. Marines Boot Recruits with Confederate Tattoos

More political correctness insanity in the military.

A widely regarded Southern symbol of pride and states' rights is standing in the way of would-be Marines in their quest to serve their country – a Confederate battle flag.

Straight out of high school, one 18-year-old Tennessee man was determined to serve his country as a Marine. His friend said he passed the pre-enlistment tests and physical exams and looked forward with excitement to the day he would ship out to boot camp.

But there would be no shouting drill instructors, no rigorous physical training and no action-packed stories for the aspiring Marine to share with his family.

Shortly before he was scheduled to leave Nashville for boot camp, the Marine Corps rejected him.

Now, the young man, who wishes to remain unnamed and declined to be interviewed, has chosen to return to school and is no longer an aspiring Marine.

"I think he just wants to let it go," said former Marine 1st Lt. Gene Andrews, a friend of the man and patriotic Southerner who served in Vietnam from 1968 through 1971. Andrews is a member of the Sons of Confederate Veterans, a group of male descendents of Confederate soldiers. He counseled the young man when he decided to become a Marine.

"He had been talking to me, and he was all fired up about joining," he told WND. "He asked my opinion of it, and I just tried to tell him the truth, good points and bad points."

When the young recruit didn't go to boot camp, Andrews learned of his rejection based on his tattoo of the Confederate battle flag on his shoulder.

Read the entire article here;

""The policy is if a tattoo can be construed by anyone as being gang-related or racially biased, then we can't accept them."

Meaning anyone other then a White male finds a tattoo offensive. I find it hard to believe that someone would be reject for having a Mexican flag tattoo or a Black power symbol tattoo. Though I don't think Negroes are really into tattoos, but Mexicans & other Hispanics are.

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 5th, 2019 @ 03:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    propably a good militia man.

To serve the zionist military (the US military and the soviet military both fashioned a five pointed star, the symbol for the 5 sons of Amschel Mayer, selfstyled Rothschild) is not the right thing to do anyway, unless one does it to .................. (ok my real thoughts propably would deleted again)

For Germans it was very clear as the tanks of the Soviets and US met.

Very striking.

I congratulated the would-like-to-be Marine, a lesson learned will hopefully open his eyes of what is going on in his country.

We need our soldiers at home, not in Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran and elsewhere. Fighting men are in dire need in the near future in the US
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 09:55 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocko View Post
    We need our soldiers at home, not in Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran and elsewhere. Fighting men are in dire need in the near future in the US
    I feel that the U.S. army may be used in the future to suppress its own citizens, not protect them.
    A good number of "our" fighting men are the multi-cultural dregs of society who had no place else to turn. Most of these are not there because of some innate sense to serve their country but because they were desperate or needed money.
    Quite a few of them chose to serve as an alternative to prison, and I think you might be shocked to learn that there are far more of these types than you think.
    There remain of course "a few good men" out of the rabble, but for the most part the army is filled with individuals who are hostile to Whites, including White soldiers, many of whom are of the wigger variety.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    219 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    I feel that the U.S. army may be used in the future to suppress its own citizens, not protect them.
    It remains to be seen how many will obey orders to fire upon Americans citizens.

A good number of "our" fighting men are the multi-cultural dregs of society who had no place else to turn. Most of these are not there because of some innate sense to serve their country but because they were desperate or needed money.
    Quite a few of them chose to serve as an alternative to prison, and I think you might be shocked to learn that there are far more of these types than you think.
    Agree, though many of those will be discharged for one reason or another before the enlistment is up. The Army is probably worst in this regard. Though some areas of the Army - like the Rangers for example - are more professional & Whiter.

There remain of course "a few good men" out of the rabble, but for the most part the army is filled with individuals who are hostile to Whites, including White soldiers, many of whom are of the wigger variety.
    The rabble are pretty useless. The Armed Forces for many is simply a civil service job with a uniform. They are just sitting around on their fat asses waiting to retire. Many of the NCOs in the Army (and quite a few in the Navy) are minorities, but the elite fighting teams (Seals & Rangers) & those segments depending on intelligence & professionalism (Silent Service) are overwhelmingly still White.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, June 20th, 2011 @ 06:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Celtogermanic
    Subrace
    Don't know
    State
    Alaska Alaska
    Family
    Married with Children
    Occupation
    disaster mitigation
    Politics
    I want my country back now
    Religion
    HFR Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I can only speak about the military men and women I have asked "the question." I have yet to meet a military man or women who has said he/she would fire on American citizens if so ordered. Most of them I associate with are as patriotic and pro-Constitution as as they come.

I am sure many in the military aren't so great as the folks I have met; after all I watched the Army on Youtube down in New Orleans disarming White citizens who were gathering to defending their homes from looters.

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    572 Posts
    All men and women of the military need to ask themselves " Am I fulfilling the oaths I have taken ? "

Since everything in the military seems to be outsourced by private contractors these days it makes them just as vulnerable to the corrupt big brother government as we citizens are.

I think the government is just as afraid of the U.S. military as they are of the citizens( which is very much). That is why they outsourced all the supply and other things a Army needs to function.

As far as I remember when I served a lot of Southern White Boys had the rebel flag tattooed on them and even flew the flag from the tanks, jeeps and other vehicles and never got in any trouble. I know I sound old by saying this but, TIMES SURE HAVE CHANGED and not for the better.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    572 Posts
    I wonder what they would say if a young recruit showed up with this tattoo:

Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    219 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by G Baughman View Post
    I wonder what they would say if a young recruit showed up with this tattoo:

^ They would probably say "Potential domestic terrorist".

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    342 Posts

U.S. Marines Boot Recruits with Confederate Tattoos

"You won't believe what military thinks of historic Southern symbol."

By Chelsea Schilling

A widely regarded Southern symbol of pride and states' rights is standing in the way of would-be Marines in their quest to serve their country – a Confederate battle flag.

Straight out of high school, one 18-year-old Tennessee man was determined to serve his country as a Marine. His friend said he passed the pre-enlistment tests and physical exams and looked forward with excitement to the day he would ship out to boot camp.

But there would be no shouting drill instructors, no rigorous physical training and no action-packed stories for the aspiring Marine to share with his family.

Shortly before he was scheduled to leave Nashville for boot camp, the Marine Corps rejected him.

Now, the young man, who wishes to remain unnamed and declined to be interviewed, has chosen to return to school and is no longer an aspiring Marine.

"I think he just wants to let it go," said former Marine 1st Lt. Gene Andrews, a friend of the man and patriotic Southerner who served in Vietnam from 1968 through 1971. Andrews is a member of the Sons of Confederate Veterans, a group of male descendents of Confederate soldiers. He counseled the young man when he decided to become a Marine.

"He had been talking to me, and he was all fired up about joining," he told WND. "He asked my opinion of it, and I just tried to tell him the truth, good points and bad points."

When the young recruit didn't go to boot camp, Andrews learned of his rejection based on his tattoo of the Confederate battle flag on his shoulder.
    http://www.wvwnews.net/story.php?id=8871

Last Online
    Tuesday, May 15th, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon Southron
    Ancestry
    Angelcynn/Gaeilge/Deutsch
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    coal miner
    Politics
    Folkish/Libertarian/Secessionist
    Religion
    Heathen (Fyrnsidu/"Odinist")
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Another appalling but unsurprising instance of discrimination and official bigotry against Southerners that wish to show pride, perhaps in their Confederate ancestors or Dixie in general.
    Yet another disgusting example of how the U.S. military has been hijacked by the sickness of political correctness. Can't offend the actual enemy, namely muslims, but Southerners can damn well be discriminated against.
    The Corps must be losing quite a few good potential Marines because of that stupidity.
    The South has always produced some of the best soldiers in America, with high rates of volunteer service and casualties throughout American history, from the Revolution to Iraq and Afghanistan.
    The best example and expression of the Southern martial tradition lies in the best fighting force to ever take the field: the Confederate States Army.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast