NS
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Police - Our Enemy

Here is the link to the article, unfortunately it is only in Afrikaans. http://www.beeld.com/Suid-Afrika/Nuu...-lieg-20100429

They held him on the ground with a firearm against his neck after letting him drive them around for what felt like hours.
    After Mr. Werner Bates (23) reported the incident to the police he was told that he was lying.
    Bates who for the last few months had been working in Durbanville in the Western Cape, but previously lived in Brakpan on the East-Rand, said his nightmare started after partying with a few of his friends.

“ I flew from Cape Town on Friday to visit my mother and sister, Mandy, who just gave birth. I stopped at the corner of Trichardway and Leeuwpoortstreet in Boksburg-South between 02:00 and 03:00 when a hijacker smashed a bottle on my windscreen and then threatened me with a firearm” a still shocked Bates said.

One of the hijackers got into the car next to him and the other in the back.

“The one in the back had a firearm in my neck the whole time and also hit me in the face with it a few times. They wanted me to drive them to my house but I realized that my mother, sister and her baby were there alone.” He said.
    He then drove in the direction of Springs.
    “ They talked to each other the whole time. The one in the back were very aggressive. At one point they said that I must turn back. When we got near to Brakpan they let me turn onto a gravel road and told me to get out.

“I had to lay on the ground while one sat on me, the other searched the car. It’s my mother’s car and she had letters and documents in the car. They just took my wallet and cell-phone.
    “It’s a quiet road and when they heard a car coming they both rand into the bushes next to the road. I tried to stop the car but it just drove past. I still had the keys in my hand and jumped into the car with the boot still open and sped home.”

They went to the Brakpan police station where one of the officers did not want to help him at first because Bates was still very much shocked and traumatized.
    “Officer Elaine Irmscher calmed me and took my statement. The case were then transferred to the police in Boksburg which then took fingerprints off the vehicle.
    “When we visited the Brakpan police station on Monday, col. Biggs Govender(Commanding officer) then questioned me and told me that I was lying about the hijacking.
    “There are inconsistencies in his statement and we are investigating it. At this stage no charges are being investigated against him.” Govender said.
    Source: Beeld 30 April 2010

Last Online
    Friday, February 15th, 2019 @ 06:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Germany, Netherlands & Alsace
    Subrace
    Cromagnoid
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Police officer curse, assault victim.

Durban- a Businessman from Gauteng who tried to report a crime in Durban, were allegedly assaulted and locked up for eight hours.

Charl Wessels(30) from Meyerton signed into the South Beach hotel on Monday. According to him he were robbed by five men on the corner of Dr. Pixley ka Seme and Gillespiestreet.
    His watch, wallet, cell-phone and ID book were stolen. Wessels saw a police vehicle on the opposite side of the road and ran there to get help.

“The officer told me to fuck-off and that it is not his duty to help me. I then told him that it is indeed his job. He then answered me saying that I will not tell him how to do his job.” Wessels said.

The Mercury reported that Wessels were then assaulted and locked up. According to the police the case is being investigated.

Source: Nuus24 30 April 2010
    Link to article also only in Afrikaans: http://www.nuus24.com/Suid-Afrika/Nu...offer-20100429

Last Online
    Saturday, April 14th, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch German
    Country
    Married
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The police became just another black empowernment company. They sit around like baboons in the sun, just waiting for the next bribe to come their way. they do not like to actually do what they are paid for by the tax payer. We have to come to grips with the new african english dictionary. "investigating" means lose the police docket, "police vechile" is a state owned taxi to drive family members to where ever they want to go, also known as a "free ride". Criminals seldom gets to drive in one of these less spotted vechiles.

Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2020 @ 08:31 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    How much cost a bullet?
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Cromagnoid
    Country
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocko View Post
    How much cost a bullet?
    The cost of bullets is not the problem, the problem is getting something to shoot it with first! Many of us(the younger generation) did not have guns prior to the new weapon legislation and now it is near impossible to get one legally. We as responsible citizens try to get them legally while the baboons just buy an AK or R5(local Galil) for next to nothing in the township.

Last Online
    Saturday, April 14th, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch German
    Country
    Married
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtroboer View Post
    The cost of bullets is not the problem, the problem is getting something to shoot it with first! Many of us(the younger generation) did not have guns prior to the new weapon legislation and now it is near impossible to get one legally. We as responsible citizens try to get them legally while the baboons just buy an AK or R5(local Galil) for next to nothing in the township.
    The R5 Rifle is standard issue to the hard working police force, they love to donate it to the criminals for a small fee, and the ammo comes with the package. The weapon legislation came into being to regulate and disarm the tax paying citizen, in order for the criminals to take control with state owned weapons. the police and army can not even give an accurate account of how many thousands of assault rifles that has gone "missing" Just the thought makes me sleep sound at night.

Last Online
    Monday, January 25th, 2021 @ 04:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts
    I thought there were many white South Africans in the police force? If not I think there should be and same with the Army because it would be advantageous to you as a people.

Last Online
    Saturday, October 29th, 2011 @ 06:58 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    boer
    Ancestry
    germany/holland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Cape Province Cape Province
    Single adult
    Occupation
    driver
    Politics
    pro-White
    Religion
    none
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Terrie-kampe

In die ou dae het ons Angola ingevaar en die terrie-kampe daar uit gewis.Al wat ons in ons domheid toe gelaat het was om die terrie-kampe te laat versprei na elke polisiestasie in die land,maar die prinsiep en oplossing bly die selfde soos dit in Angola was.Die dag sal seker aanbreek dat die SLAGOFFERS dieselfde oplossing hier moet gebruik as ons wil oorleef.Dis rêrig baie snaaks dat daar so baie geweld teen ons aan gewend word MAAR ONS DOEN NIKS DAARTEEN NIE.Ek dink voor die oplossing kan aan gewend word sal ons seker eers die probleem van onsself moet oplos en dit sal nie maklik wees nie.
    Wat die terrie-kampe betref,hulle haal asem omrede hul suurstof is ons belasting geld en wat gebeur as jy nie suurstof het nie????

Last Online
    Saturday, October 29th, 2011 @ 06:58 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    boer
    Ancestry
    germany/holland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Cape Province Cape Province
    Single adult
    Occupation
    driver
    Politics
    pro-White
    Religion
    none
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Whites in police/army

Quote Originally Posted by Den groda View Post
    I thought there were many white South Africans in the police force? If not I think there should be and same with the Army because it would be advantageous to you as a people.
    They are so brainwashed you can just as well paint them black.Alot of things that happens against Whites because of police involvment has been done by white police.The Whites has become their biggest own enemy.The enemy who ever they are can't help if we allowed these things to happened with us.
    I think this is one very importand point that all Whites will have to understand before we will!ever be able to solve any problems.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Cromagnoid
    Country
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Den groda View Post
    I will have to agree as well as disagree with blacbird on this. There are alot of corrupt ones but there are just as many good ones. The good ones just get stepped over by black 'superiors', dockets of cases they work on just disappear, they and their families get threatened as well as harrased. When lodging a complaint they just get laughed at because guess who will be handling it. They WANT to make a difference but it's like trying to stop a wave with only your bare hands. In the end they just quit because of 'work related pts disorder '.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast