Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,438 Posts

How The Lib-Dems Perceive Britain

Lib Dem Candidate Reveals His Party’s “Mongrel Nation” Vision for Britain

April 27, 2010 - By BNP News

The Liberal Democrat hatred of British people has been revealed with comments made by their St Albans candidate that they see Britain as a “mongrel nation,” says Danny Seabrook, British National Party candidate in Hertsmere.

In an interview with pupils of St Albans School as part of a BBC project, Lib Dem candidate Sandy Walkington said: “We’ve always as a country been strongest when we have welcomed immigration, and we are all mongrels.

“This is the most mongrel country in the world.

“In 200 years time, we’ll all be coffee coloured, and I welcome that,” Mr Walkington said.

“The remarks are utterly disgraceful and are the clearest indication yet that the Lib Dems have an utterly twisted world view and even outright hatred for British people,” Mr Seabrook said.

“Quite apart from the sheer hatefulness of calling British people ‘mongrels,’ which is a term most often used for dogs, Mr Walkington has also displayed his appalling ignorance and stupidity on the topic of the ancestry of British people,” Mr Seabrook continued.

“All educated people know that the historical, archaeological and genetic evidence has proven beyond any doubt that up to 80 percent of the indigenous people of the British Isles have been here at least since the end of the last Ice Age, circa 14,000 years ago, and many from even before then.

“Even the most ‘recent’ large-scale settlements from continental Europe, namely the Saxons and Vikings, arrived in Britain around 1,500 years ago and each individual group only make up less than five percent each of the British people,” Mr Seabrook continued.

“Compare this history to the Maori people of New Zealand, who are internationally recognised as the indigenous folk of that land.

“The Maoris have been in New Zealand for 730 years — and I am sure Mr Walkington and his party would not call those people mongrels or deny that they are indigenous.

“The BNP is the only party to stand unequivocally for the rights of the indigenous people of Britain and their right to remain the majority population of this island,” Mr Seabrook said.

-----------------------------------------------------

http://bnp.org.uk/2010/04/lib-dem-ca...n-for-britain/

Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 06:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Sad

It seems Germanics are resigned to the fact we will become coffee coloured nations, or are too apathetic, naive or greedy to care. Maybe we are too scared to speak out? Good on the BNP for speaking out! At university students think it a badge of honour to be as mixed racially as possible, I even know of whites making out they have distant mixed heritage to fit in. Yet all the mixed and racial others seem have a mania for pure blood Germanic women, coveting the fairest women (blonde, blue eyes etc) obsessively.
    Check out this:

http://www.newamericandimensions.com...te%20woman.jpg

http://www.coverbrowser.com/image/bo...love/367-6.jpg

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, November 1st, 2017 @ 07:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Ancestry
    England
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Queensland Queensland
    Has Left Skadi
    Politics
    Has Left Skadi
    Religion
    Has Left Skadi
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Den groda View Post
    It seems Germanics are resigned to the fact we will become coffee coloured nations, or are too apathetic, naive or greedy to care. Maybe we are too scared to speak out? Good on the BNP for speaking out! At university students think it a badge of honour to be as mixed racially as possible, I even know of whites making out they have distant mixed heritage to fit in. Yet all the mixed and racial others seem have a mania for pure blood Germanic women, coveting the fairest women (blonde, blue eyes etc) obsessively.
    Check out this:

http://www.newamericandimensions.com/images/how%20to%20date%20a%20white%20woman.jpg

http://www.coverbrowser.com/image/books-about-love/367-6.jpg

There are some of us who would never cross that line. Be it that we are intelligent enough to understand the general idiocy of dumbing down our children by mixing with inferior minds, no matter how much glittering propaganda they make us swallow. Secondly, some of us are physically revulsed by anything non fair-skinned, blue-green eyed. So those lucky pure bloods who remain will be the groups who are naturally immune to such cross mixing stupidity.

Once you have children with Asian, Black, Indian, Semite, you'll never get Nordic kids. You will never ever have Nordic kids again not in your familiy, no matter how many generations past. That unique gene identity disappears forever once the awful deed is done.

It's sad so many are fair skinned women are making Indian children etc. They are just wiping out our kind. Not to mention the unique mental gifts we Nordics possess.

On the weekend I saw a very pretty blue-eyed, blonde lady with an Indian guy, she had birthed an Indian daughter.

I couldn't help feel disgusted, because not only will she not mentally link with her daughter, she gave up the chance of finding a partner who would respect her the way she cares about inside.

Once they go that way, they have lost my respect. Suiciding your own race, whomever remains will be the real us.

Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 06:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse Shadow View Post

On the weekend I saw a very pretty blue-eyed, blonde lady with an Indian guy, she had birthed an Indian daughter.
    I see it so often here and it really upsets me too Mouse Shadow. They are destroying something their ancestors fought hard for thousands of years to preserve, as well as helping in committing racial suicide of our people. I saw the same thing at the footy a few weeks back with a girl who I would have given my right nut to talk to.

Our ancestors were appalled by the idea of race mixing and tried to install preservationist ideals on to their children, yet many of their progeny do it. What makes you think your children will be immune to it?

I think the media is what changed their minds even though they were brought up differently.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, November 1st, 2017 @ 07:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Ancestry
    England
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Queensland Queensland
    Has Left Skadi
    Politics
    Has Left Skadi
    Religion
    Has Left Skadi
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Den groda View Post
    I see it so often here and it really upsets me too Mouse Shadow. They are destroying something their ancestors fought hard for thousands of years to preserve, as well as helping in committing racial suicide of our people. I saw the same thing at the footy a few weeks back with a girl who I would have given my right nut to talk to.

Our ancestors were appalled by the idea of race mixing and tried to install preservationist ideals on to their children, yet many of their progeny do it. What makes you think your children will be immune to it?

I think the media is what changed their minds even though they were brought up differently.
    A sharp perceptive nature figures out what the body and mind is attuned to with regards to a partner. I think if you retain a level of mockery to your children of other races, but don't let them say it to others unless they are dedicated friends then you are instilling a mental benchmark to judge future partners by.

jews mock everything we make, Christmas, caring, traditions, sacred bonds of love. You name it, they mock it. Without knowing children learn to mock and despise things they would normally cherish.

By mocking other races you automatically give the child a reason to stay the hell away from an inferior being.

Mockery is 100% effective. You'll find this stuff in the '48 laws of power' book. It's wonderful for giving your kids the super edge. So don't worry about it if you plan on having kids, they'll get it and giggle soon enough. One day they'll proabably ask you why you mock other races, thats the time to really let them know about our struggle their magnificent heritage.

Edit: Always make the slander believable, or truth too, ie; Indians breed like thick headed rabbits. They don't know how to stop, look at their poverty stricken homeland. Mindless breeders etc.