Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Germany is the Most Favourably Viewed Nation…

Last Online
    Friday, November 26th, 2010 @ 04:52 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    norse celt, france england
    Subrace
    english blend of celt/germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Mercia Mercia
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    construction
    Politics
    universalist/Market anarchist
    Religion
    pagan druid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Germany is the Most Favourably Viewed Nation…

Germany is the most favourably viewed nation…

According to a bbc poll people like germans now, its about time too. For too long have they been demonised weather or not you agree with hitler. Personally I have always liked germans, as a kid I played as then in wargames with my brother, for me it’s a no brainer, cool uniforms and tiger tanks! Not forgetting blonds! Anyhow I suppose this is more of a reflection on modern germans, and some would say they are very different.

So hurrah for germany!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8626041.stm

Progressive Collectivist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    If you are weak, down, have no own will and freedom, but pay for everything like a cash cow, some might like you more than otherwise, but not even thats for sure, and respect is something else I guess.
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 09:50 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Germany needs to be left alone by every nation.Paying for a war almost 70 years later that every modern nation fought and commited war crimes in is
    absolutely absurd. That country has suffered dearly and it is time to let them handle their own affairs. America needs to pull out of that country and let bygones be bygones.

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Country
    State
    Mercia Mercia
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    construction
    Politics
    Religion
    pagan druid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    edit; i agree ^^

that’s an interesting perspective Agrippa, I was seeing it from a more positive angle. I guess from either viewpoint it’s a good thing if germans are not vilified and labelled as the preverbal bad guys. I don’t see military as denoting strength, it just wastes money, germany is stronger than most other nations in the world on all other levels, even popularity now it would seam.

So why view that so negatively?

Progressive Collectivist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tirannis View Post
    that’s an interesting perspective Agrippa, I was seeing it from a more positive angle. I guess from either viewpoint it’s a good thing if germans are not vilified and labelled as the preverbal bad guys. I don’t see military as denoting strength, it just wastes money, germany is stronger than most other nations in the world on all other levels, even popularity now it would seam.

So why view that so negatively?
    Well, I dont care about military strength or not in theory, yet in practise it can mean a lot and even more important is political power. The FRG is just a vassal of the USA which in turn is a colony of the plutocratic Oligarchy.

The Germans can't secure their interests, not even their vital interests. They are totally dependent on Liberalcapitalism and Cultural Marxism, lose their base in a demographic and dysgenic catastrophy, pay what they can for the rest of the world and at the same time the own social system being degraded, depts rise too and the taxpayer has to pay more and more for the interest rate, mostly going directly to the plutocratic banks, plutocrats and corporations.

You could see it in the Financial crisis too, awful how the German banks, state and people were abused and how corrupted the "leadership" is. If you have no really independent state or leadership, can't secure your interests, not even your vital ones, for the survival of your people on a higher level, well, what positive things can I say about such a situation?

Not beginning with the totalitarian character of the state, lack of freedom of speech and politics, manipulation by secret services, from the CIA to the own - all working against the own people and their interests and security. Nothing to be proud of or happy about, really not.

If in the next decades nothing changes, Germany and the Germans are dead, like most of the rest of the European people and the world an exploitative, plutocratic prison.

I'm not proud to be a slave, simple as that.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Well I understand Germany is a vassel of the U.S.,any country that has one of our bases in it is,but I just feel the German people have contributed so much to society in the name of science and technology that they should not be reduced to slaves.The German people have not been kind to those who have enslaved its folk throughout history and I don't blame them.

I just really believe that you guys can handle your own affairs or what I mean is run your own country. You don't need us hanging around making sure you play by our rules. I really don't care what you do with your military I mean Germany can do what it wants to do in my eyes.The U.S. has its own problems. Hell we can not even solve ours,how do you expect us to solve everyone elses. We are just making matters worse!

Progressive Collectivist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Thanks, yet the military bases, as important as they are, are just a minor thing, because in the end, its like in the USA itself, much more about the financial system, corporations and methods to control the policy and people.

The US-people are slaves like we are. In the past there were even warrior-slaves, people you send into wars which were not their's, just following the rules of their masters, which ruled them. The USA is a huge mercenary and there is a worldwide network to keep that system alive as long as its been needed.

Just imagine the USA would break apart and the plutocrats would move to Europe as their new base, the USA being finally reduced to a huge military base and prison in fact. That wouldnt make things much better.

The USA were the instrument with which they destroyed our freedom and state, made us dependent and slaves. The instrument primarily, not the reason, because the plans for that were made up in the City of London as much as in the Wallstreet rather than in the American towns...

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Country
    State
    Mercia Mercia
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    construction
    Politics
    Religion
    pagan druid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Agrippa

The FRG is just a vassal of the USA which in turn is a colony of the plutocratic Oligarchy.
    We in Britain feel similarly though I am sure to nothing like the same extent. The plutocracy is worldwide and we are all kinda owned by it, the EU needs to stand together with a military and nuclear basis of their own, paid for by all members ~ so it’s cheaper and cannot be used by a single state [e.g. Germany, as people would be scared of that]. The US is loosing ground on the world stage thanks to the recession, so Europe needs to stand together in the face of up and coming powers like china.

I agree that the us military should get out of Germany, but I cant see it happening without a strong Europe demanding their own strategies for defence. Other than that I don’t see why Germany’s position is so much worse than ours, although I don’t understand it very well.

You sure you guys aren’t just obsessed with all this culture n race stuff

Germany should run its own affairs yet should consider to what extent any of us do!

Progressive Collectivist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    You sure you guys aren’t just obsessed with all this culture n race stuff
    I recommend that documentary again for you, its not perfect, but still valuable, watch it:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...9560256183936#

Also if you want, watch the docu of Wagenhofer, "Lets Make Money", its in German, but many images speak for themselves and a lot being said in English, w. German subtitles, anyway:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=w7d7...eature=related

Next the movie about "Political Correctness" is nice as well, to get some insights into the work of the "Frankfurt School" and what Cultural Marxism is about:
    http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=133012

After that try to put things together and look especially at the people in charge, in the USA and Britain its the most obvious and how they use and abuse Liberalcapitalism and Cultural Marxism for the corporations, banks and finally plutocrats, which pay them and keep them in power so to say.

To keep my race and culture alive is something vital, we are fighting for genes and memes here, both a small clique wants to corrupt, exploit and ruin, to make it no possible threat for their plans anymore, since a fractionised society, is easy to control:
    http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=133120

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Agrippa,the U.S. is now just a Military Force that is operated by the High Banking Powers.Nothing more,nothing less.We are all really just slaves and I think that is one thing we all still have in common. Do you ever think that there will come a time when people try to overthrow this system on a massive level or is the Technology and Weapons that Governments have just to much.History has always shown this to happen only to be replaced by something just as corrupt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast