Religion
    Deciple of Jesus
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Reply to Drottin, Subject Norse Mythology

http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=132952&page=2

Christian "Vikings" used of course this terrible religion to take power. They killed all those who are not turned away from the Old Norse belief. An example: The story of "Raud den Rame" (owner of the biggest Viking ship ever) that refused to adopt Christianity, he was killed by Olav who put a poisonous snake in his mouth. Alongside was a priest and applauded ..
    I can safely assume you have never read about my lord Jesus in the new testament, or you would know these so called Christians you speak of could be no more called his true followers than I could be called your follower.

You have beliefs you share them with me I say I want to live the way you live but instead I do the opposite, would you call me your disciple?

True followers of Jesus, are few and far between unfortunately we get lumped in with the rest of the rabble who claim to do his will but really don’t even know him.
    Your account of Raud is a great example:

The King gave him two choices; Die or Convert. The Sagas say that Olav tried to convert him but Raud cursed the name of Jesus, and the King went so angry that he stuck a "kvanstilk"(a pipe) down his troath and put a snake into it, then a burning iron to force the snake down his throat. The snake ate its way out of the side torso of Raud and killed him.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ormen_Lange_(longship)

This is a far cry from true discipleship as stated by the apostle Peter

1 Pet 3:15
    15 But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect ,
    (NIV)

Christianity and other Jewish / Arab religions is based on the fear and coercion. Children are baptized and forced into the religion and those who do not believe should be killed. The Christian god is one of the world's greatest mass murderers, it is even described in their books.
    I totally understand how you feel Religious organizations are responsible for so many atrocities in the history of the last 1800 years.

In defense of my God he knew it would happen, but to him no one is dead, as he will bring them all back one day and many accounts will be settled all wrongs against people will be righted.

The Norse faith was very strong. No Christian Crusade was able to take over Scandinavia. It took, among other things, 1000 years before Norway was Christianized. Norway was Christianized because of "Viking" which had allowed himself to convert to Christianity. Traitors.
    Read this account of Norway’s History
    http://www.burzum.org/eng/library/th...n_norway.shtml

Norse faith is superior. But not as an instrument of power. Christianity is a religion for weaklings, criminals and power hungry. Example: Christmas ( correct name is: Jul) is the Norse tradition, not Christian, that in itself says something about this arab/jewish "religion"
    You have little to fear from true followers of Jesus, organized religion is another mater.
    Islam is growing in Norway in staggering numbers from 1000 in 1980 to almost 100,000 today.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Norway

You are right when you say they force there religion on others, kill those who leave there faith all this is in there writings, you could never find this kind of tactics in the New Testament.

I hope I’ve helped you to understand the difference between a true Disciple of Jesus and organized religions.
    In the end it changes nothing because it is the organizations that you do have to fear.

Last Online
    Tuesday, October 25th, 2016 @ 02:32 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway and Germany
    Subrace
    Scando nordid
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    Nordland Nordland
    Høvding
    Politics
    None
    Religion
    Norse gods customs culture
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I can safely assume you have never read about my lord Jesus in the new testament, or you would know these so called Christians you speak of could be no more called his true followers than I could be called your follower.

Answer: i have read "the new testament"

You have beliefs you share them with me I say I want to live the way you live but instead I do the opposite, would you call me your disciple?

Answer: Its not so much faith that regulate my life but honor, currage, customs, good working etc. So i cant actually answer ur question. If i where a member of a jewish/arab "religion" like Christianity i would have to say no, i would not..

True followers of Jesus, are few and far between unfortunately we get lumped in with the rest of the rabble who claim to do his will but really don’t even know him.

Answer: This is exactly one of the "probs" of jewish/arab religions like Christianity. The way u talk about the "rabble". I belive more, they are rabble, im more christian then them and so on.. Evil it is

Your account of Raud is a great example:

Quote:
    The King gave him two choices; Die or Convert. The Sagas say that Olav tried to convert him but Raud cursed the name of Jesus, and the King went so angry that he stuck a "kvanstilk"(a pipe) down his troath and put a snake into it, then a burning iron to force the snake down his throat. The snake ate its way out of the side torso of Raud and killed him.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ormen_Lange_(longship)

This is a far cry from true discipleship as stated by the apostle Peter

1 Pet 3:15
    15 But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect ,
    (NIV)

Quote:
    Christianity and other Jewish / Arab religions is based on the fear and coercion. Children are baptized and forced into the religion and those who do not believe should be killed. The Christian god is one of the world's greatest mass murderers, it is even described in their books.
    I totally understand how you feel Religious organizations are responsible for so many atrocities in the history of the last 1800 years.

In defense of my God he knew it would happen, but to him no one is dead, as he will bring them all back one day and many accounts will be settled all wrongs against people will be righted.

Answer: Well... This will never happen.. For sure.. Its only one power on earth and it is the nature we live in. If someone kills my doughter i will 100% for sure take his life, and maybe the killers whole family too, and the killers friends. Revenge is a part of my life. Those who not revenge is weaklings and cowards.

Quote:
    The Norse faith was very strong. No Christian Crusade was able to take over Scandinavia. It took, among other things, 1000 years before Norway was Christianized. Norway was Christianized because of "Viking" which had allowed himself to convert to Christianity. Traitors.
    Read this account of Norway’s History
    http://www.burzum.org/eng/library/th...n_norway.shtml

Answer: I have read it

Quote:
    Norse faith is superior. But not as an instrument of power. Christianity is a religion for weaklings, criminals and power hungry. Example: Christmas ( correct name is: Jul) is the Norse tradition, not Christian, that in itself says something about this arab/jewish "religion"
    You have little to fear from true followers of Jesus, organized religion is another mater.
    Islam is growing in Norway in staggering numbers from 1000 in 1980 to almost 100,000 today.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Norway

You are right when you say they force there religion on others, kill those who leave there faith all this is in there writings, you could never find this kind of tactics in the New Testament.

I hope I’ve helped you to understand the difference between a true Disciple of Jesus and organized religions.
    In the end it changes nothing because it is the organizations that you do have to fear.

Answer: First of all i dont have any fear. Belive me. I understand that u are a christian. And that u think christianity is the best. And i understand that u excuse your god for everything evil, he didnt do that... He didnt want that... And i am used to this. I know all world religions werry well. Most of them i have studied Islam, becouse i see this as the worst child of the horror religions comming from arabs/jews. Islam is by far the biggest enemy and it knows only one languge, death. Christians is their brother in arms in my opinion, and i know that all churches will be converted to Mosks if men like me dont do anything about it..

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 06:37 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Religion
    odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    there's one thing we can all agree on, jesus was a jew.
    all this aryan atlantis nonsense about jesus being aryan is simply not true.

the fact is, the god of the aryans is the vedic indra.