Religion
    Deciple of Jesus
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Belgium to Vote on Islamic Veil Ban

Belgium to vote on Islamic veil ban

Belgium will today vote on whether to ban on wearing the Islamic burka in public, the first such move in Europe, just a day after the French government promised a similar law.
    "They violate the rights of those who choose to wear the veil and do nothing to help those who are compelled to do so."

There was no evidence that wearing the full veil in public threatened public safety, public order, health, morals, or the fundamental rights and freedoms of others, she added.

"At a time when Muslims in Europe feel more vulnerable than ever, the last thing needed is a ban like this, treating pious Muslim women like criminals won't help integrate them," Mrs Sunderland added.
    This Religion, Islam, Has no interest in Integration! Only the gradual replacement of the culture that allows them to immigrate.

Last Online
    Monday, February 28th, 2011 @ 09:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    French, Zeelandic, Dutch.
    Subrace
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    The people who are against a ban call this naziracistfascist but it really comes out of liberal politics, real liberal/left winged politics that is, the so called veil and headscarf is a symbol of arab conservatism, or better: mohammedanen conservatism.

I really do not care for the ban, alright, it does piss the muzzies of and that is always fun but i am for a immigration stop and remigration, not for integration and assimilation.

Last Online
    Friday, November 22nd, 2019 @ 05:41 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Other Other
    student
    Politics
    Conservative/Libertarian
    Religion
    Mormon/Noahide/Eastern thoughts
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    I hope the Belgians vote yes to a ban.

Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 01:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Nordic + some Atlantid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts
    I am for everything that places a barrier between us and them. Thus I am categorically against any ban on veils of any kind.

Islam and the Muslims are not the real problem, nor are the Jews; they are just the symptom of what is wrong with our culture. Once we have fixed or learnt to live with that they will all go away.

Last Online
    Thursday, July 8th, 2010 @ 02:25 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavaria (father) Norway(mother)
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    British Columbia British Columbia
    seperated
    Occupation
    renovations
    Politics
    None
    Religion
    Deciple of Jesus
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I have to disagree with you Neophyte, these people who follow the teachings of the Quran and the Hadith will never go away without force.
    But please clarify your post maybe I'm misunderstanding what you mean.

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts
    This subject has come up before & my opinion remains the same; banning the veil or burka is only sweeping the problem - Islamic immigration into Europe - under the rug. Seeing women in veils or head-to-toe burkas is a sympton of just how bad things have gotten in Western Europe. Banning the veil will not make the problem go away but it may defuse some of the anti-immigration backlash, which is what pro-immigration, multiculturalist politicians fear. It is like sticking your head in the sand, just because you can no longer see the danger does not mean it has gone away.

Last Online
    Monday, January 3rd, 2011 @ 04:06 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German descent American
    Ancestry
    German
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordid/Dinario-AtlantoMed
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Tennessee Tennessee
    Youth
    Occupation
    Student
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Europe should be concentrating on Islamic eradication rather than debating on whether these devils should be allowed to conceal themselves further..

Still just only death
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,452 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothar
    Belgium will today vote on whether to ban on wearing the Islamic burka in public, the first such move in Europe, just a day after the French government promised a similar law.
    Not really. The government fell today because of the Flemish-Francophone rivalry, and ethnic tension is mounting - there will be no voting. The regime is going through a deep, existential crisis. It's a historical moment, and a sea of opportunities opens up for Flanders.

Staging new elections isn't an option, as it is illegal in the current circumstances, so nobody knows what's gonna happen next. The end of Belgium is approaching fast, even though the establishment might fight some more rearguard actions.
    "Anyone who hasn’t experienced the ecstasy of betrayal knows nothing about ecstasy at all." – Jean Genet

Senior Administrator
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Married
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts
    The problem is not that Islam isn't integrationist. It was like that for a long time and yet Europe managed to keep it at bay. Had Islam had any interest in integration, the ethnic image of Europe would have looked different nowadays. Integration is not much better than replacement of the culture, in fact, when it comes to non-Europeans especially, it is itself a factor that gradually contributes to the very same thing. Integration of millions of non-European Muslims will modify the ethnic substance of European countries and consequently the culture. Again, there is the example of non-European immigrants in Germany, who although have made the effort to learn the language to fit in, also started to modify it by introducing their own terms.

An Islamic dress ban wouldn't put the Muslims off from Europe, and it's not meant to do that. Integration politicians don't care to halt their immigration, they just care to keep Europe Christian or secular. That's where they got their priorities wrong the way I see it. It's not the dress itself that's the central problem. They don't even wanna ban Islam, just "radical Islam" (whatever that means), terrorism and the like. Law-abiding, naturalized Muslims would be okay to them.

In Switzerland, SVP politicians are against the idea of separate cemeteries for Europeans and Muslims cause they find the idea of separation offensive. I don't. If Muslims are gonna be here, I'd rather they be separate than integrated. The problem is, of course, that they're trying to convert Europe and modify the entire society to suit their needs, which is out of place, however, dressing them up as Europeans is not going to stop that, nor is it going to really turn them into any. As long as European politicians rave on about equal rights for everyone and how everyone is entitled to come to Europe cause Europeans are so 21st century, open minded, non-racist, enlightened, progressive and what will you, they're gonna keep coming here, the veil being optional. The problem is that "conservative" politicians who support integration are modifying the perception of what it means to be European.

Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 01:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Nordic + some Atlantid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothar View Post
    I have to disagree with you Neophyte, these people who follow the teachings of the Quran and the Hadith will never go away without force.
    But please clarify your post maybe I'm misunderstanding what you mean.
    True, they probably not go voluntarily. But just look at the numbers. Do you really think that the Muslims will stand a chance if there is a Nazi-style revival? What happened during Kristallnacht will seem like game of croquet in comparison. They are here, a long way from home, and they are surrounded on all sides.

The problem, the real problem, is not that they are here. It is that we have let them in. They are not our real problem; we are. There is a universalistic streak in our racial constitution that we will have to learn to live with. That is what Nationalsozialism etc. is all about: to consciously effect the ethnocentrism that comes naturally to these other races, like the Jews. For some reason we do not have that instinct; I know, for it did not come naturally to me, it was something that I arrived at through study and logical thinking.

But once we have it and it has permeated a large enough part of the population, Arabs, Jews, Negroes etc. will no longer be a problem. They will be history.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast