South Africa South Africa
    Married
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I wish that all the talk would come to an end. I want to walk the walk...not talk the talk. The Afrikaner nation has had enough of the legal genocide endorsed by kosher governments....even out numbered 15 to 1, in war we shall be victorious.

Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2020 @ 08:31 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    So what is a possible scenario?

When the Whites gather in force what will happen? Do the blacks back up or do they fight?

how is the world going to react (Beside the jew brainwashed people?)

What resources do the Boers have, what resources do the blacks have?

Is the number of blacks really the determining figure of a power struggle?

Is the possible outcome of a power struggle a Afrikaaner Free State? How can that be accomplished?
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2018 @ 12:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Gothic
    Ancestry
    Scandinavia, Britain
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Engaged
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Question: There is much hate from the blacks toward the Boer, what about the other white S. Africans? I don't hear much about them right now.

Last Online
    Monday, August 10th, 2020 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    The rest of the world probably wouldn’t react they have become so brainwashed to think all boars are arrogant racists. The only time they would probably react is if boars achieve victory, sorry if I am being cynical.

If race war does eventuate which I hope it doesn’t, it may at least show the rest of the West that multiculturalism doesn’t work.

I think the Boers have a far better sense of identity than most other Germanics, but I doubt if even they would unite as many have bought into the rainbow nation thing, unless there was some catastrophic massacre or something which they can ill afford as they are so few. That said they are renowned as great soldiers.

Do the Boers have access to weapons?

What the general perception of the average young white South African towards the rainbow nation thing?

An Oriana type settlements or emigrating to other countries where Germanics are a majority is the best option. We have many white South Africans in OZ and would gladly welcome more.

Last Online
    Sunday, June 17th, 2018 @ 07:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Right now in the US they're showing World Cup commercials 'honoring' the 'history' of black apartheid prisoners playing football in the prison yard, as if they were so 'noble' or something. Now I'm waiting for a commercial showing the other side, blacks killing innocent white South Africans. I don't think I'm going to see that commercial, though.

Last Online
    Sunday, November 21st, 2010 @ 08:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Austria, Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Iceland Iceland
    State
    Russia German Community Russia German Community
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Scientific Research
    Politics
    German nationalism
    Religion
    A modern scientific worldview re
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I guess the clash between races in South Africa will be the first from the great confrontation of cultures, any historical era has a struggle for this kind in order to define the race that will control humankind until the next fight. This one is the most dangerous, a victory of the darkness will give them self confidence to try to dominate us as was the situation with the Slavs after the Second World War. It is time the rise the rage of the German People,, the Boer's battle is our battle because is the eternal fight between our light and their shadows.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Méldmir View Post
    Question: There is much hate from the blacks toward the Boer, what about the other white S. Africans? I don't hear much about them right now.
    What you hear of actually is anti-white sentiment, not specifically anti-Boer. The reason for the slight misnomer is because of the popular (amongst Bantus) "kill the Boer" song, which uses the Zulu word 'iBhunu', derived from the word 'Boer', but which the Bantus understand as meaning all South African whites.

Also, farmers ('Boere' in Afrikaans) are the largest victim group of racially motivated attacks. Though these are mostly Afrikaners, it's more their ownership of land and/or ease of accessibility for attackers which makes them a target group. I can provide no reason to think an Anglo farmer would receive any special consideration from Bantu attackers.

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 21st, 2012 @ 02:14 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Politics
    Ethnopluralismus
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    If a real war errupts, and someone there can supply me with a gun and ammunitions, i will come to stand at your side if my help is wanted...

Freethinker
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 13th, 2020 @ 05:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Married
    Politics
    Reason, Freedom, Justice
    Religion
    Truth, Greatness, Beauty
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts
    Only a few days ago, I watched BBC World and by coincidence a white South African author who had just published his memoirs was interviewed. He had supported the ANC before the black take-over and now expressed his disappointment and disillusionment with the ANC and the government. He complained that racism would be at an all-time high and lamented that he would have never thought that the ANC and the blacks would ever behave in a way as they are doing now.

I just thought: "Oh my, there's another dreamer. I could have told you, you old fool!"

There are actually more than just a handful of whites, both English and Boers, -- for the most part self-proclaimed "intellectuals" -- who had actively supported the ANC, the SACP, the COSATU and the black take-over. They had consciously provided Europe with one-sided, distorted, false and at times even invented information about "apartheid", "white racism", "oppression", "police brutality" and the like. The blood of thousands of Germanics drops from their hands. Some of them became in the meantime themselves victims of black crimes, attacks, rapes, torture, cruelty and the law of the jungle. Many of those who survived have left the country in the meantime, moving to Britain, Australia or New Zealand and leaving their countryman to their fate.

The blacks are planning for a long time to massacre the whites in Johannesburg, and the blacks getting the ball rolling themselves might indeed be the only chance for the long-term survival of the Boers in South Africa. The alternative might well be Zimbabwe.

The Boers themselves are leaderless, disillusioned and have been betrayed and disappointed by their own kind too often. Many are struggling for survival and many have too much to lose to afford to get involved with the wrong people. The Afrikaner right-wing is undermined with informers. The Boers are simply too disorganized for a preemptive strike.

But if thousands or ten thousands of our people would be massacred and slaughtered by an endless mob of Bantus with machetes, axes, knives and guns in a single night, the shedding of blood could snap people back people into reality. The sweet smell of blood would wake the spirits of hundreds of thousands of people all of which simply "have had it" for far, far too long, but who couldn't act, simply because nobody else was able to act.

The blacks would evoke their worst nightmare. A nightmare which wouldn't stop before the last black wasn't hung with the entrails of the last Bantu. They would flee, flee, flee... on trains, in buses, by foot or crawling, back into their reservations and over the border, and they would wish they could fly. No, there will be no Blood River miracle. There will be losses, terrible losses and many at that.

But as ironic as it may sound, the Bantu themselves actually seem to be the Boers' last hope. Of course, given the advantageous situation in which the blacks of South Africa currently are, it would take an incredible amount of greed, envy, malevolence, impatience and mere stupidity to act in such a manner. But fortunately, Africa has never lacked in stupidity and greed.

If it is unavoidable, my biggest wish would be that it were to happen during the football world championships, so that all the camp-followers from Europe as well as the world on their TV screens can experience a bit of real Africa, too.

Set an example: Think African!
    This is a placeholder for a signature.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast